Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 161281 times)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Captain Princess Lady
« Reply #315 on: March 16, 2018, 02:31:14 PM »
I'm so late to this party, but Erina is the BEST! I salute you, Captain Princess Lady! I'm so glad she found a Scotty to back her up, even if her redshirt was not as cooperative.
Anyway, she's my fave. I adore her. A perfect grand finale to this amazing dynasty! Woohoo!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #316 on: March 22, 2018, 10:46:56 PM »
Wait, what? No grand unveiling of Erina as a teenager? *reels in shock and takes a swig of scotch to recover

Brilliant idea to pair up Gaivan with an immortal vampire! You mean Saanvi's household isn't filled to the max yet? o.O
Haha, loved the Montgomery Scott imitation. That's verra cool of ye, bro!
Have you been in my brain, Pippin? I spent hours this morning reading interviews of Patrick Steward discussing how The Next Generation changed his life.

So excited to be here as your Tooks get closer to the end of their journey.  Yayyyyy!!!
Nope.  Figured we'd save the unveiling of teen Erina.  I think she's just lovely (as you'll soon see for yourself).
It seems like Saanvi's vampire children age up to young adult and move out.  I found that odd, but I'm not complaining  ;=)  The twins turn out just lovely!
Patrick Stewart, eh?  Great minds think alike I guess!

Oh, Erina is a pistol! Love her. And her crew suites her!
Erina just makes me smile  :=)  I'm so happy that her (lots of greats) grandpas can provide her with such awesome crew members!

I'm so late to this party, but Erina is the BEST! I salute you, Captain Princess Lady! I'm so glad she found a Scotty to back her up, even if her redshirt was not as cooperative.
Anyway, she's my fave. I adore her. A perfect grand finale to this amazing dynasty! Woohoo!
Krista is rather adorable and makes an excellent Scotty :=)
I'm so glad that you're enjoying Erina so much!  It's so unreal to think that Erina is the final heir!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Final Teen
« Reply #317 on: March 22, 2018, 10:48:44 PM »
Pippin:  We return to the Took household where something amazing is happening...

Gaivan:  ...and the oven's preheated and we're ready to bake!
Pippin:  That's right!  Our oven's working again!!
Wade:  Umm, you realize that's not actually the really important thing, Pippin?
Pippin:  ...what?

Wade:  You remember it's Erina's birthday, right?
Tessie:  Erina?  That's my daughter's name too!

Erina:  Uh, you realize that's me, right, mom?
Tessie:  Your mom's here?
Wade:  Maybe you should just go get your makeover, sweetie?
Erina:  That's Captain Princess Lady sweetie to you, thank you!
Wade:  Of course, Captain Princess Lady sweetie.

Pippin:  And all we added to her everyday outfit was socks.
Erina:  Because a Captain Princess Lady must always look her best!
Tessie:  Hey!  You look just like the girl from the cake!
Pippin:  Well, Erina...
Erina:  Ahem?
Pippin:  Well, Captain Princess Lady Erina, you've just aged up.  What's next?

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Time to write book one--Captain Princess Lady Erina and the Goat Gulping Goblins of Groveling Grotto!
Pippin:  Oooo, nice alliteration!  And while she is working on a skill...

Pippin:  Gaivan is enjoying some time with his wife.
Gaivan:  Hey...you're looking...that you...and I like...
Saanvi:  Looking pretty fine yourself, Mr. Took!
Barista:  Excuse me, tall pasty and handsome, I lost my number, can I have yours?

Saanvi:  Jealousy!  Oh, such feelings of betrayal!
Pippin:  But he didn't...
Saanvi:  (leaves)
Pippin:  He wasn't...the barista just...can't you just...I sound like Gaivan now.
Gaivan:  Yeah I...and me...that you were...
Pippin:  You said it.  And of course, some Tooks are not faithful at all, yet never have to deal with jealousy.

Abernathy:  Hello, Miss Reiko-hair!
Miss Reiko-hair:  You're so much more charming than my husband!
Abernathy:  Oh, you have no idea.

Pippin:  I think she does have an idea.  A very good idea.  Well, a good idea of how much more charming you are, and a bad idea of what to do about it.  Anyway, Miss Reiko-hair (whom I'm sure has a very nice real name) isn't the only woman to come visit the Took household.

Pippin:  This is Izumi.  She's Erina's...
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  AHEM?
Pippin:  Captain Princess Lady Erina's only teen friend.  And she cleans autonomously.  We might invite her over more often.  Like every day.  Twice a day.  At least.
Izumi:  So, I'm the maid?
Pippin:  ...kinda...?
Izumi:  Eh, as long as it makes me part of the dynasty household, I guess that's cool.  I don't have to wear the maid outfit, right?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Back to work or you'll be demoted to red shirt!
Izumi:  Ummm, sorry.  K.  Sorry, Captain Princess Lady.  My mistake.
Pippin:  ...?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  I run a tight ship.

Pippin:  And look, Tessie finished Eri...Captain Princess Lady Erina's painting!
Tessie:  No, this is the girl from the cake and dresser.  Oooo!  A dresser made of cake!!  That would be amazing!  I'll ask my gnome friends if they can build me one of those!
Pippin:  That...doesn't surprise me, actually.  Anyway, it's not long before Captain Princess Lady Erina has more teen friends...

Pippin:  as Alondra and Jacqueline finally age up.
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Alright, it's off to the wardrobe with you, ye scurvy swabs!
Jacquelyn:  Why?  Is something wrong with our outfits?
Alondra:  Well, your shirt is...
Jacquelyn:  It's red!!  Oh my gosh!  Please, get me a makeover!  I don't want to be a redshirt!!
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Your wish is my command.  Well, actually, my commands are your orders, but you still get a makeover.

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Aaaaaand my work here is done.
Jacqueline:  We look amazing!
Alondra:  I might be posting makeover pictures.
Pippin:  Wait, aren't you Tooks?  Shouldn't there be more than just posting photos to update a makeover?

Pippin:  Woot!  Dance party!!  Incidentally, young Krista also aged up and got her makeover at the dance club...

Pippin:  in the closet next to where Blur and Ericka were...reconnecting.
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  You look amazing, Krista!
Blurange Blur:  You look amazing, my love!
Ericka:  It's true.
Pippin:  Meantime, things continue as usual for the Tooks.

Tessie:  Hmmm, I think I made these gnomes a bit too tall...
Pippin:  And the heiress works on her requirements by auto-completing mansion baron and setting to work on accomplished author.

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  ...and so, Captain Princess Lady Erina raised her sword, looked the dyslexic troll in the eye and said, "Yes, I would like some more tea."
Pippin:  Tea?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  He's a British troll, so I figured it seemed appropriate.
Pippin:  ...okay.  And while she was typing, the immortals had their magical fish cake.

Wade:  Ummm, can't we have this at home since Gaivan can cook there again?
Abernathy:  Yes, but Pippin shackled him to the oven here to mass produce all the ambrosia we'd need, so it's just easier to eat it here.  In the yard.  Without a table.  In the weather.  And the elements.
Pippin:  Alright, drama queen!  That's enough!  Cue the next dance party!

Pippin:  And we're halfway through Erina...
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  AHEM!!!!
Pippin:  Captain Princess Lady Erina's teen years and she's already through one aspiration, halfway through the second, has friends her age in place, and has reached level 7 of the writing skill.  Things are going well for the Tooks!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #318 on: March 22, 2018, 11:18:51 PM »
Noice!!! Erina got the Grim Reaper's nose!
Awww, she's so cute with her all-girl posse. No ridiculously awesome matching outfits for her club?

Love that shot of Izumi--she's so adorable. Is she a snob, does she have the snooty walk, or did you just time the shot perfectly?
What a lovely sight! Six elderly immortals all eating ambrosia on time!
And Tessie's basically all finished except staying friendly with her good friends/BFF and celebrating her elder birthday?
Things are, indeed, going well for the Tooks! Go Erina, go!

Online LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #319 on: March 23, 2018, 04:04:18 AM »
Wow Captain Princess Lady Erina is doing awesome.
Have i ever told you i adore your genetics alot? If not its time to do so.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #320 on: March 23, 2018, 01:42:28 PM »
Ooh! A lovely Captain Princess Lady, indeed! Loved the dramatic aging-up shots. My husband walked past the computer and said, "What is going ON?"
I also love Saanvi's dramatic posture of betrayal, though I'm very sorry for poor Gaivan. He's totally innocent! Curse that cheeky barista!
Captain Princess Lady Erina's posse has evolved into a dance crew, and I couldn't be more pleased. They have much to celebrate, and they do it in style!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #321 on: March 25, 2018, 01:04:58 PM »
Grrr, I tried to post a comment from my phone, but was in an area of bad service, so it wouldn't go through.  But suffice to say that I love this update.  Captain Princess Lady is most definitely right!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Final Teen
« Reply #322 on: April 07, 2018, 12:38:45 PM »
Noice!!! Erina got the Grim Reaper's nose!
Awww, she's so cute with her all-girl posse. No ridiculously awesome matching outfits for her club?

Love that shot of Izumi--she's so adorable. Is she a snob, does she have the snooty walk, or did you just time the shot perfectly?
What a lovely sight! Six elderly immortals all eating ambrosia on time!
And Tessie's basically all finished except staying friendly with her good friends/BFF and celebrating her elder birthday?
Things are, indeed, going well for the Tooks! Go Erina, go!
Izumi has the snooty walk. Realistically, I think Izumi's lovely, but I have to keep the elder Tooks away from her so she can be Captain Princess Lady Erina's unique bestie.
Yes, Tessie was basically just waiting for time to pass and hoping that her good friends would stay alive long enough.

Wow Captain Princess Lady Erina is doing awesome.
Have i ever told you i adore your genetics alot? If not its time to do so.
Aww, thanks!  I rather adore their genetics as well.  I think Captain Princess Lady Erina is just overwhelmingly uniquely cute!

Ooh! A lovely Captain Princess Lady, indeed! Loved the dramatic aging-up shots. My husband walked past the computer and said, "What is going ON?"
I also love Saanvi's dramatic posture of betrayal, though I'm very sorry for poor Gaivan. He's totally innocent! Curse that cheeky barista!
Captain Princess Lady Erina's posse has evolved into a dance crew, and I couldn't be more pleased. They have much to celebrate, and they do it in style!
Yeah, Saanvi got mad and left in a hurry!  It was too unfortunately hilarious to pass up that writing moment  :=)
Realistically, every crew associated with the Took household becomes a dance party  :=)  I just really enjoy the silly breaks from skilling and aspiration stuff to let them cut loose with some crazy dance moves  :=)

Grrr, I tried to post a comment from my phone, but was in an area of bad service, so it wouldn't go through.  But suffice to say that I love this update.  Captain Princess Lady is most definitely right!
Aww, thanks!  So glad you're enjoying my crazy household and the Captain Princess Lady's crew :=)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Captain Princess Young Lady!
« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2018, 12:39:27 PM »
Pippin:  We return to the Took household in the middle of Captain Princess Lady Erina's teen years.  In one short week, we'll hit, not only her birthday, but Tessie's elder birthday on that same day!

Alondra:  So, are you excited about becoming a young adult?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Adulting will simply be the next great adventure for everyone's favorite Captain Princess Lady!
Alondra:  ...okay.  Speaking of which, what's the new book you're working on?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Captain Princess Lady Erina and the Troublesome Trolls of Toothpick Town!
Alondra:  ...okay.
Pippin:  And while Captain Princess Lady Erina hangs out with a young lady, Chantons is similarly invited out to spend time with a young lady.

Chantons:  You can dance if you want to
                 You can leave your friends behind

Chantons:  'Cause your friends don't dance
                 And if they don't dance then they're
                 No friends of mine

Rieko:  So...you know I invited you out because I...well...I mean...I know your wife passed a while ago...so you're single now and probably lonely...OH!  And I'm sorry to bring up your loss but I...because you're so...and maybe we could...I mean, I know I'm not as...pretty...I guess as she was...or as sophisticated and stuff...but maybe we...I mean, if you wanted...
Pippin:  I like her.  She's smooth.

Chantons:  Girl you're amazing
                 Just the way you are

Pippin:  Oh.  That escalated quickly.

Tessie:  Danica!  Some of my friends are old and might die, so do you want to be friends?
Danica:  Wow, that escalated quickly.
Pippin:  Thanks, Danica, for being lovely and immortal!
Danica:  Sure thing, Pippin.
Pippin:  And meantime...

Pippin:  the Took household buys a lot and builds this "store" which will never be opened to the public (and the cash register is in a tiny and inaccessible basement) so that it can function as Captain Princess Lady Erina's private writing loft.
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Woot!  Another book finished!

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Of course, it's not entirely a private writing loft.  I mean, a captain needs her crew.

Pippin:  Wait, Tessie's in your crew now?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Eh, I'm letting mom fill a spot while we wait for a couple more crew members to age up to teen.  Plus, she needs to have more in-case-of-emergency good friends, so I'm sharing everyone except for Izumi.
Izumi:  Because I'm your favorite?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  No.  Krista's my favorite.
Krista:  Aww, thanks!
Izumi:  But...why are you...?
Captain Princes Lady Erina:  You're the only member of my crew who is not a member of my extended family, and therefore, have no significant friendship bars with anyone other than me.
Izumi:  ...but I want to be the favorite...
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Well, those dishes aren't going to wash themselves...
Izumi:  On it!

Krista:  Oh, don't trouble yourself, Izumi.  I've already got it.
Izumi:  (sigh)
Pippin:  And speaking of buildings owned by the Tooks...

Pippin:  We added a table and chairs to the balcony on Took Pet Medicine so the immortals don't have to eat in the front yard.
Wade:  Hmm, maybe we could hire musicians to entertain us next time.
Abernathy:  Oooo, classy!  Let's find cute ones!  I have some new theories on genetics I'd like to test out.
Wade:  (facepalm)
Pippin:  But eventually, we move on to some exciting things happening at the actual Took household.

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Hey, mom, this is Krista's little sister Kori.
Tessie:  Who's Krista?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  She's in the club?  You talk to her almost everyday?
Tessie:  Is she a gnome?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Oh.  Yes.  She's the really tall gnome with red hair.
Tessie:  Oh!  Krista!  Hi, Krista!
Kori:  Umm, no, I'm Kori.
Tessie:  Hahaha, good one, Krista!
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Just let it go, Kori.
Kori:  ...okay?

Pippin:  And Kori (or Krista as Tessie would say) gets in some cloudgazing time with her captain while Gaivan works in the kitchen making...

Pippin:  a blue cake for our beloved blue heir.  Who is on the phone.  Scheduling her birthday party.

Pippin:  We knock out the main goal immediately...

Pippin:  and Captain Princess Lady Erina becomes Captain Princess Young Lady Erina!
Captain Princess Young Lady Erina:  Don't change my name, Pippin.  I'll have to republish all of my books!
Pippin:  My bad.

Pippin:  And while that's happening, we knock out that play music for an hour requirement.
Blurange Blur:  And now, I'll be performing my own arrangement of "Happy Birthday" in C minor.
Pippin:  C minor?  But she's an adult now.
Blurange Blur:  ...and?
Pippin:  Well, that means she's not a minor.  Hahahahahaha!
Blurange Blur:  ...if I weren't using my hands to play guitar, I'd be facepalming right now.

Pippin:  And we knock out gaming with the birthday Sim requirements.

Pippin:  And cake gets eaten.
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Thank for eating cake, Krista!  You're my favorite!  You're cool too, Alondra!
Mallory:  What about me?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Oh, I just had you eat first to make sure it wasn't poison, red shirt.
Mallory:  (sigh)
Pippin:  And we achieve Captain Princess Lady Erina's first gold medal party!  So now I guess it's time for...
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Back to the writing shack, crew!
Pippin:  But...dance party...?

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  So, Izumi, I think you should totally become my unique best friend.
Izumi:  You mean...you mean I'm your favorite now?
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  No.  Just unique.  By the way, as your captain, it's a order, not a request.
Izumi:  Yes ma'am.
Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Cool!  Time to go write!
Pippin:  Umm, isn't something else significant happening right now though?

Captain Princess Lady Erina:  Yep, but I sent my girl Jacqueline there to fill in my share of the cheering.
Jacqueline:  Woot!!  Way to get older, Mama Took!
Tessie:  Who's Mama Took?
Jacqueline:  Umm, that's what I call you?  Everyday?  When we chat?  Because we're good friends?

Tessie:  OH!  My back!!
Gaivan: Welcome...and the...with club...because back...
Jacqueline:  Woot!  Way to turn grey, Mama Took!
Tessie:  Who's Mama Took?
Pippin:  And so, with seven out of eight elders in place and generation eight finally hitting young adulthood, things are going well, even if slowly, for the Tooks!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Captain Princess Young Lady!
« Reply #324 on: April 07, 2018, 01:02:25 PM »
Yay! Tessie has her last birthday ever and CPL Erina is now ready for her final stage of requirements, well, except for her elder birthday.
Not much longer, Pippin! The Tooks are ready for you to take them where they belong!  ;)
Good for Izumi! Her status as BFF will protect her from those ole geezers, lol!

By the way, brilliant move befriending the vampire! Never worry about your good friend dying early again!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #325 on: April 07, 2018, 01:13:11 PM »
CPYL Erina's nose is great, but I love Jacqueline's. Just Erina's requirements to go -- Woot! What are you going to do when Erina becomes an immortal (other than the Sharebears and your other story, that is)?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #326 on: April 07, 2018, 02:45:23 PM »
Bwahahaha, love how Izumi is desperate to be the favorite and she does dishes to try to get there XD  Hehehe, love Tessie being called Mama Took.  For some reason, just fits her XD Not sure why.  Omw, I can't believe Captain Princess Lady Erina is a YA now!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #327 on: April 08, 2018, 03:19:42 PM »
Captain Princess Lady Erina's book titles just kill me. She's so clever! And such a good manager. She knows just how to motivate her crew. With favoritism! She's my favorite. I will do her dishes any day.
Happy birthdays to both of the Took ladies! Bring on that immortality! It's getting close!
Also really love CPL Erina's rustic writing shack. Nice to have some peace and quiet sometimes. And nice to have a change of scene after seven generations.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #328 on: April 13, 2018, 04:31:28 PM »
I catch up just in time to see Tessie age up. I'm so glad we got another Tess! She'll never take the place of my Tess, but she was a good second

Cplerina is such an interesting Gen 8 that I can't wait to see what happens next.

Oh and when Tessie aged up to teen, did anyone notice how much she looked like Lillith Valtore in the one shot?!?

Love this family, Pip and I'm holding thumbs, toes and everything in between for your first IDC win!!

#TeamPippin #TeamTook #CaptainPrincessLadyErinaForTheWin

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #329 on: April 27, 2018, 02:49:52 PM »
Yay! Tessie has her last birthday ever and CPL Erina is now ready for her final stage of requirements, well, except for her elder birthday.
Not much longer, Pippin! The Tooks are ready for you to take them where they belong!  ;)
Good for Izumi! Her status as BFF will protect her from those ole geezers, lol!

By the way, brilliant move befriending the vampire! Never worry about your good friend dying early again!
Yep, the Tooks are painfully close!  I can't wait to get them there, but slow and steady wins the race.
Yeah, Izumi is lovely, but she can't be Abernathy's next target.  Ah well, I'm sure he'll manage to get by somehow  ;=)

CPYL Erina's nose is great, but I love Jacqueline's. Just Erina's requirements to go -- Woot! What are you going to do when Erina becomes an immortal (other than the Sharebears and your other story, that is)?
Jaq does have an awesome nose!  I think she and Alondra both ended up being uniquely lovely...and shockingly non-identical.
When I finish this, I just might focus only on my Sharebears for a while, though I do have an itching desire to try an RDC again  ;=)

Bwahahaha, love how Izumi is desperate to be the favorite and she does dishes to try to get there XD  Hehehe, love Tessie being called Mama Took.  For some reason, just fits her XD Not sure why.  Omw, I can't believe Captain Princess Lady Erina is a YA now!
Yeah, I thought it would be a delightful role for Izumi to take on.  I mena, Krista established herself as the favorite during childhood, but she can't be the unique BFF since she already has friend status simply from being a family member.  Therefore, it seemed to make sense that Izumi, while being the only option for BFF from the crew, would be in a prime position for jealousy  ;=)

Captain Princess Lady Erina's book titles just kill me. She's so clever! And such a good manager. She knows just how to motivate her crew. With favoritism! She's my favorite. I will do her dishes any day.
Happy birthdays to both of the Took ladies! Bring on that immortality! It's getting close!
Also really love CPL Erina's rustic writing shack. Nice to have some peace and quiet sometimes. And nice to have a change of scene after seven generations.
Yeah, the vet clinic, retail store, and writing shack have all been nice ways to bring a change of scenery for me as well as the readers.
CPLE is amazing!  I'm rather enjoying having her as my gen 7 heir.  Yes, writing is a boring skill to level up, but the book titles make it more enjoyable  ;=)

I catch up just in time to see Tessie age up. I'm so glad we got another Tess! She'll never take the place of my Tess, but she was a good second

Cplerina is such an interesting Gen 8 that I can't wait to see what happens next.

Oh and when Tessie aged up to teen, did anyone notice how much she looked like Lillith Valtore in the one shot?!?

Love this family, Pip and I'm holding thumbs, toes and everything in between for your first IDC win!!

#TeamPippin #TeamTook #CaptainPrincessLadyErinaForTheWin

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

So glad you're back, my darling my dear!  I had determined I'd have a Tessie in this specifically because of how much you'd enjoyed the original Tessie.  Of course, they're definitely different characters, but I think this Tessie is quite delightful and incredibly lovely!
I'm certainly hoping this fam makes it into the IDC.  As long as I don't make any silly mistakes, they should easily get there.  Fingers crossed!