Author Topic: A Sharebear Legacy: Generation 4 Heir Vote (18 November)  (Read 19892 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen+Heir Gen 2 Week 4(21 May)
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2018, 09:36:42 PM »
I have a question about the Role Model trait from the Super Parent aspiration.
By the time one of my sims earns Role Model, their children are all grown and can't earn any character value traits.
Is Role Model mostly useful with a sim's grandkids?

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Shireen+Heir Gen 2 Week 4(21 May)
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2018, 02:56:19 PM »
@Shewolf13 Yes the game is always out for those we want to keep, it was a real big shock for me.

@oshizu Neil was a real bummer, but had to make the best out of it.
Yes Evie, is little toddler Evie Delgato, I thought she grew up as such a pretty teen i just needed her in the house.
The fleamarket is a let down for my Sharebear's in other games I have been lucky though.

The family photo? I go to manage world, then go in and take the family to cas, when pressing save you get the biggest family photo. There i take a screenshot. Hope that helps if not PM me ;P

@PeregrineTook Nicole and Neil where getting the same votes for the spare/cadet role. I wanted to keep both, I had a plan to keep both :(
Nicole will have her nice times still though, and hope you will find love for another generation too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Nathan Week 5 (25 May)
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2018, 03:04:05 PM »
Week 5:

Mother turned elder today. But she did not want a party, she did not even want us to be around when it happened. I don't think she felt ready, the talks we have, the burden that the legacy actually was on her shoulders.
 [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Dad came home, having completed his career path as a Mixologist. He had gained so many points for this legacy. Mother always referring to that she broke the rules with the watcher to find dad. But it was your plan right watcher?

Even in their elderly days they are taking just as good care of the little ones as they did take care of us. Even though that look that mother sends dad is disturbing, are they not getting to old for that?

Mother is still dreaming, dreaming about Selvadorada, and all the artifacts she could collect. Sadly we don't have time to go, so much planned that we need to do first.

Nicole is not dreaming anymore though, she completed her aspiration and added the Cow Plant to our garden. Even though she now will pursue another dream I know she will do what she can to fill out the garden.

It was time, time to show her how i feel, time to give her what she deserves, time to marry Evie.

As the sun went down the whole family was there with us celebrating, but one always has to ruin the party.

Grim! It was you who set all that strange amount of fires dad had to endure right? And now it did not work you are going to take him on my wedding?!
Mother pleaded all her heart out, but to what effect? He did not listen when I pleaded for Neil.

But it worked, only a short time he grinned, get your affairs in order.

An eventful time right? Soon it was China and Austin’s birthday, becoming responsible young teenagers, ready to spread their wings.

Mother hurried out to adopt the last child, 10 children, 1 generation, a goal complete. Boston you will have a very special place in this legacy. But grim was right, he would only let dad get his affairs cleared, he died soon after Boston joined our family.

With China and Austin gone, and also dad, we had space left, not much, but enough for something both Evie and I dreamt about.

I must admit I feel a bit selfish, for the first time in my life. I went out and used nearly all the money we had earned. I spent it on this, instead of on paint for the walls, or other stuff for the house.

It is like a dream, being together with the animals, taking care of them, making sure they are okay. This is like a dream come true.

Mother found her happiness again when Neil’s daughters grew into children. Tabitha and Gia do look like both Neil and Leilani.

Another part for mothers happiness is Evie’s pregnancy, if this is twins she would complete another aspiration. I am just looking forward to having my own children, raising them the best I can.

But no, time was to short, mother died that night. She completed so much in her lifetime, started this legacy. Mother I am proud to continue what you started.

The sadness was overwhelming, all just gathered around mother, farewell, we will always love you.

But life had to go on, even though its hard. First Boston aged up to a todler, then Nicole and I both celebrated our adult birthdays.

I cant believe how close all plans you laid out for us where watcher. Had mother just lived one more day, then she would have met her two grandchildren, Jane and Justin. Both born with Evie’s darker skin.

Miami and Boston are spending a lot of time together, my small siblings, ohh your must miss mother so much.

Nicole started to hide herself in her career and her new dream, something with programming and playing video games, never thought my sister would become such a nerd.

Seeing them both die made me realise that I had to spent every minute like I want it with Evie. The romance festival was a great opportunity for that.

I am out of words, so much happened lately. But I had this feeling now, that this was the right time. Ohh Spot, so long have I longed for the company of a dog.

Week 5: (+6)
Knowledge:    0 (Shireen; Parenting)
Athletic:    1 (Nicole; Freelance Botanist. Evie; Fabulous Wealthy)
Family:        1 (10 children in 1 Generation)
Nature:    0 (Anthony; Mixologist)
Fortune:    1 (Over 120.000)
Deviance:    2 (Before dying both Anthony and Shireen contributed what they could)
Popularity:    1 (Various parties)

Total:        36/103

Watchers Notes:

• When Neil died last update a lot of my plans had to be replanned.
  • And not all plans went as they should, the deaths of both Anthony and Shireen where hanging over my head all the time.
  • I am so happy about Jane and Justin, can’t wait to see them grow up.
  • And finally a puppy!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2018, 04:36:01 PM »
I'm reeling in shock at how much the household changed in such a short time!
Even while caring for 10 children, Shireen and Anthony achieved a lot during their lifetimes.
How sad that Shireen missed meeting Jane and Justin by one day. Luckily, she did meet Neil's children with Leilani.

Even though Nathan had to say good-bye to his parents, China, and Austin, he is finally able to start his own life.
Congrats to Nathan & Evie on their marriage and twins, and to Nathan on his new vet clinic and puppy!
Nathan looks so happy in that last shot!!! What kind of dog is it?

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2018, 06:21:44 PM »
O.o so much happened! Rip Anthony and Shireen. Congrats on the twins and the puppy!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2018, 07:26:50 AM »
OMG!  So sad!  And so happy at the same time!  Life moves fast on short!  I would love for you to share your house, so I can gleam some inspiration from you.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2018, 09:44:38 AM »
So much has happened in the last two updates!  The Watcher is doing a good job dealing with the chaos and adjusting the plan as necessary. 

Nathan seems like a hard worker, just like his parents.  He's juggling a political career, a vet clinic, and a family that includes twins, two young siblings, and a puppy.  (The family photo you include in your updates is very helpful, by the way.  It really helps me keep track of all the changes.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2018, 11:20:48 AM »
Wow, that was a big update. Super sad that Shireen and Anthony died but at least they managed that last adoption before they did? Congrats to Nathan for the twins, here's hoping they take after Grandma or Grandpa. And, yay, vet and puppies! Can't wait to see him build that business. Good luck to Nicole on her new career and aspiration.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2018, 09:45:15 AM »
Shireen!  Nooooo!!  It was so fitting and appropriate that such a large crowd gathered to see her off.
So glad that my darling Nicole is still around and contributing so nicely to the household.  She's the real MVP  ;=)
I'm hoping we'll get to see more of Tabitha and Gia in future updates. 

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2018, 05:38:12 AM »
I'm reeling in shock at how much the household changed in such a short time!
Even while caring for 10 children, Shireen and Anthony achieved a lot during their lifetimes.
How sad that Shireen missed meeting Jane and Justin by one day. Luckily, she did meet Neil's children with Leilani.

Even though Nathan had to say good-bye to his parents, China, and Austin, he is finally able to start his own life.
Congrats to Nathan & Evie on their marriage and twins, and to Nathan on his new vet clinic and puppy!
Nathan looks so happy in that last shot!!! What kind of dog is it?

@oshizu Yes it was a hectic week, but they also accomplished so much. Shireen will forever stay in my heart, thanks for getting me to do this.

O.o so much happened! Rip Anthony and Shireen. Congrats on the twins and the puppy!

@Shewolf13 Thanks, the twins and puppy where needed to lift my mood again.

OMG!  So sad!  And so happy at the same time!  Life moves fast on short!  I would love for you to share your house, so I can gleam some inspiration from you.

@simfulicious One day when the house is totally build I will show, but for now its only the pictures for the story that will show it :)

So much has happened in the last two updates!  The Watcher is doing a good job dealing with the chaos and adjusting the plan as necessary. 

Nathan seems like a hard worker, just like his parents.  He's juggling a political career, a vet clinic, and a family that includes twins, two young siblings, and a puppy.  (The family photo you include in your updates is very helpful, by the way.  It really helps me keep track of all the changes.)

@BallerinaHippo Yes even though this was supposed to be my leasure game, i keep planing, cant stop myself. Nathan is doing great, he was the right heir. Even though his aspiration, seems hard somehow. Glad you like the family photo, I love going though them once in a while to see the changes.

Wow, that was a big update. Super sad that Shireen and Anthony died but at least they managed that last adoption before they did? Congrats to Nathan for the twins, here's hoping they take after Grandma or Grandpa. And, yay, vet and puppies! Can't wait to see him build that business. Good luck to Nicole on her new career and aspiration.

@dontmindme Yes they managed it just before it was to late, Shireen came home with the baby and the Anthony dropped to the floor. The twins are pretty to me, cant wait to show them soon.

Shireen!  Nooooo!!  It was so fitting and appropriate that such a large crowd gathered to see her off.
So glad that my darling Nicole is still around and contributing so nicely to the household.  She's the real MVP  ;=)
I'm hoping we'll get to see more of Tabitha and Gia in future updates. 

@PeregrineTook Yes normally i cancel that the sims witness a death because i do not like them sad. But this time it was so fitting. Nicole will be and help with what she can. That Science career is good to get out of the way. Cant promise how much we will see about Tabitha and Gia though (As in screeshots, but they will show up in my game)

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Nathan Week 6 (08 June)
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2018, 02:14:48 PM »
Week 6:

Jane and Justin grew up so fast. Both having Evie skin tone and alot of her features, both both having my hair colour. And already from young age they are the best friends.

Spot also befriended Jane right away. It was a long time, but it finally feels like my dreams are coming true. Thank you watcher.

Training time for them both. Toddler skills are important, very much needed, the faster the better.

Time goes to fast. I feel likes it passes before I can even blink. My little Spot is not so little anymore. Actually he is bigger than Justin already.

Evie my love, thinks she gained to much baby weight, how do I convince her it's not the case? It's like she will not believe me. Could it be the new aspiration you rolled for her watcher? I know you only help us roll what we are wishing for inside, but she is acting a bit erratic.

Seeing Justin and Jane like this reminds me of a picture of Nicole, Neil and me that mother showed me once. Those chairs are just so much better to sleep in, can be because there are no bed monsters?

Spot is such a smart little dog. So smart he learns his tricks so quickly and never really misbehaves. How am i supposed to train out misbehaviours if you are so smart my friend.

Boston and Miami are now both children. I really do my best to help my young siblings to get the best out of their lives. But it feels weird without you hear Mother.

It's better to do something I know I am good at. I know the political charity career goes well, but it's just not really me, I would rather be with the animals all day long. Only positive is that the charity is for no sim left behind, we do so much good.

Neil visited last night to meet his daughters. It was wonderful to see them together.

The next visit was even better. Not that I was crying because the both were here, but a little tear maybe. Even as ghost they are still good looking. I miss them.

The kids are playing and performing their skills, I foresee two Top-Notch toddlers here.

A party every night to complete fundraising, and to see my family. Tabitha and Gia grew into very pretty young ladies. Already teens. I know Neil would have wanted to raise them, so having the over as much as possible was the key.

Evie got me a gift, and herself too. A cat to join the family.

And it was birthday time. The pictures we took this day really show how much the twins resemble Evie.

All grown up they both aspire to be Whizkids. As they headed out to the chess table more than one game for them began. I overheard them talk about to compete in being the best heir candidate. Kids and their games.

Doing what I can to help them with their goals, and if thats reading with them, or helping with their homework, that does not matter, I will do everything for them.

And they do the same for me. How can you be mad at them when they encourage the pets to misbehave so that I can teach them? Even though they misbehave a bit themselves in the moment.

So we needed to teach them some manners, which first came as a shock for them, but then they understood.

The festivals in the city are a good way to relax abit from all our legacy tasks. I cant stop wondering if I have done enough as an heir, but I do my best watcher.

I walked in on Jane and Justin playing with their doctor sets, in one of our empty rooms.
“What are you two doing?”
“Training dad.”
“Ohh you want to become doctors later?”
“No empathy.” They replied in one voice. Where we like this as kids too?

First Miami aged up, and then Boston. We asked them if they wanted to stay, but both of them declined. They wanted to go live with the rest of the adoptie siblings. So we said our goodbyes.

I feel so happy. Completing my aspiration, having my loving family, my loving pets, everything going really well. I feel like I accomplished something anyway watcher. Thanks for being with this family.

Mothers book she wrote inspires me. I know I want to complete one of her collections now.

Week 6: (+2)
Knowledge:    1 (Nathan; Charisma. Miami; Social. Nicole; Programming. Jane + Justin;  Communication, Imagination, Motion, Thinking, Potty Training, Mental. Boston; Motor)
Athletic:    0 (Boston; Rambunctious Scamp. Nathan; Friend of the Animals. Evie;  Bodybuilder)
Nature:    1 (Fossils)

Total:        38/103

Watchers Notes:
  • With Tabitha and Gia, i feel like installing MCC so that they will get nooboos too + its boring that the game does not generate toddlers itself.
  • After getting the pets in I feel more comfortable with Nathan as the heir, it was a bit of a struggle in the beginning, with him not being able to progress.
  • I can now see that I need focus on parties and careers if I want all points. So will try to get multiples and have more people in the household in general. Look forward to both the twins staying for good (hopefully without incidents this time)
  • And I am looking forward to seasons, will try to be done with generation 2 before we get there.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: A Sharebear Legacy: Nathan Week 6 (8 June)
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2018, 03:03:17 PM »
I can't believe how quickly you completed Friends to the Animals! I'm so very impressed!
That aspiration has me a little worried but you have motivated me to perservere!
Even with the "Make Friends with 20 Pets" goal (or whatever it's called)! Thank you for the inspiration, LenaLJ!

It must feel great, too, that the other eight children have finally moved out of the house.
Friends to the Animals really puts a strain on the household, though, since it requires owning two pets!

As for unexpected incidents, I have mirrors all over the house as a safeguard against hysteria.
Most at risk are (1) just-married sims who are expecting a nooboo and (2) goofball sims.

It's no surprise with Nathan and Evie as parents, but both Jane and Justin are beautiful kids. Jane even has green eyes!
I can already hear Pippin: "So very, very Team Jane!"   ;)
Always such a pleasure to learn about how your fast-moving Sharebears are doing!!!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2018, 09:44:10 PM »
Nope.  I'm still scared of the animal aspiration.  Actually, maybe I should make an elder Took try it out.  I mean, if LenaLJ says it can be done, and in short life mode no less!
Congrats on all of your great successes!  I love that my darling Nicole is still around.  I know she's not the focal point, but it always makes me smile to see that she's still around and contributing  ;=)
The unison voice on, "No empathy," was a hilarious touch!  Loving the heir child silliness that you worked in  ;=)

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2018, 10:27:39 PM »
I love this update. Your pets are so cute, I love the bits with the kids and the puppy aged up. D'aww. Those are some cute kids you have there. Good luck to them. And aw, the visit from Shireen and Neil. This update feels like a warm hug.

Offline LenaLJ

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2018, 09:37:49 AM »
I can't believe how quickly you completed Friends to the Animals! I'm so very impressed!
That aspiration has me a little worried but you have motivated me to perservere!
Even with the "Make Friends with 20 Pets" goal (or whatever it's called)! Thank you for the inspiration, LenaLJ!

It must feel great, too, that the other eight children have finally moved out of the house.
Friends to the Animals really puts a strain on the household, though, since it requires owning two pets!

As for unexpected incidents, I have mirrors all over the house as a safeguard against hysteria.
Most at risk are (1) just-married sims who are expecting a nooboo and (2) goofball sims.

It's no surprise with Nathan and Evie as parents, but both Jane and Justin are beautiful kids. Jane even has green eyes!
I can already hear Pippin: "So very, very Team Jane!"   ;)
Always such a pleasure to learn about how your fast-moving Sharebears are doing!!!

@oshizu It looked like I did it faster than it was actually done. Nathan was friends with so many pets from all the time he could not have his own.
Actually it does only require 1 pet for the aspiration, if you just pick a pet with alot of bad traits.

But I agree, finally having the house only for my Sharebear sims is great. But also empty somehow.

Nope.  I'm still scared of the animal aspiration.  Actually, maybe I should make an elder Took try it out.  I mean, if LenaLJ says it can be done, and in short life mode no less!
Congrats on all of your great successes!  I love that my darling Nicole is still around.  I know she's not the focal point, but it always makes me smile to see that she's still around and contributing  ;=)
The unison voice on, "No empathy," was a hilarious touch!  Loving the heir child silliness that you worked in  ;=)

@PeregrineTook Dont be scared, just plan it a bit. :) It was a long one, and I wont do it again anytime soon, but done it could be.
Nicole is like my favorite spare ever, she will continue with alot in the future too.
Thanks the writing is still hard for me. So just going along with what I like.

I love this update. Your pets are so cute, I love the bits with the kids and the puppy aged up. D'aww. Those are some cute kids you have there. Good luck to them. And aw, the visit from Shireen and Neil. This update feels like a warm hug.

@dontmindme Yes compared with the last update and all the sadness, I was happy this ingame week.

anything