Author Topic: Simfulicious's Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 6: Sneaky Watcher!  (Read 10372 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Simfulicious's Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 6: Sneaky Watcher!
« on: April 01, 2018, 04:19:06 PM »

Oh no, not again!  Here I was, minding my own business in the gallery, when all of a sudden I was thrust upon this large, empty plot of land.  This could only mean one thing, and I wasn't happy about it!  At least it was the big plot of land in Windenburg, and not the remote lot in Brindleton Bay.  Then, in the midst of my pity party, I heard a voice coming from the trees...

"Yours will be different..."

"How is mine going to be any different than the other five?"

"Well, for starters, your watcher (that's me) is not nearly as good as the other five.  She hasn't accomplished nearly as much, and therefore wants to complete everything.  She doesn't understand how to use moodlets beyond the very basic levels, so you will have your work cut out for you.  And lastly, your watcher is very easily bored, and equally indecisive, and therefore, everything that can be randomized about your life will be...even which children will become heir."

"Was my name randomized?"

"Yes, and lucky for you, Charlee, I think it fits!"

"Please tell me that my spouse isn't going to be randomized?!"

"No, I wouldn't want you to end up with an ugly partner...unless that's what you wanted...Luckily for you, any three traits will be acceptable in the beginning."

"Is there anything else I need to know, watcher?"

"Yes...call me Simfulicious.  You should also know that only you and your heirs will be able to hear me.  I will be around from time to time to guide you on your way."

And just as quickly as the voice came from trees, it was quiet...eerily quiet.  Oh, how I wish I was still sitting in the gallery!  Or, why couldn't I have been chosen by someone else?!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Intro: A First Conversation
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 04:21:25 PM »
Table of Contents

Intro:  A First Conversation

Chapter 1:  Getting My Hands Dirty
Chapter 2:  I Just Called...To Say I'm Sorry
Chapter 3:  Let the Work Begin
Chapter 4:  Things Are Moving
Chapter 5:  Is That How It REALLY Happened?
Chapter 6:  Sneaky Watcher!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2018, 04:22:04 PM »
Stats

Aging:  Normal
Gender Law:  Matriarchy
Bloodline Law:  Strict Traditional
Heir Law:  Random
Species Law:  Tolerant
(These were all randomized, except for aging...I would be crazy to even think about trying short lifespan!)

I should also mention that I am using MC Command to control population...it is going to pair up people and get them pregnant for me...If I'm going to enjoy the game, this needs to be there for me.  I'm laughing at some of the pairings so far...

Family            :   1/10   1 generation young adult
Creative         :   0/10   
Fortune          :   0/10 
Love              :   1/10   3 spouse traits have been "captured"
Knowledge     :   4/10   13 skills maxed
Athletic          :   4/10   5 aspirations completed
Nature           :   1/10   13 potions collected   
Food              :   0/10   
Popularity       :   0/10   
Deviance        :   0/10   
Parenthood     :   0/02
Penalties        :         0
Handicap       :  1/1 (Extreme Start)
       TOTAL    :  12/103

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 04:31:13 PM »
Eeeee, another Sharebear!  I love how you're starting this! lol  Had me in stitches.  (if I've interrupted your set up, let me know and I'll delete this).  I'll be reading ^^

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2018, 04:34:42 PM »
Welcome Charlie, another Sharebear, thats exciting, now my Shireen is not the only one with glasses anymore :)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 04:53:59 PM »
@Shewolf13  You are fine...I saved enough room right off the bat.  Thanks for reading.

@LenaLJ  I thank you for the welcome...I'm not sure how Charlee feels at this point.  I gave Charlee glasses to go with her first Aspiration, which I now realize I haven't told anyone yet.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2018, 05:18:02 PM »
Yay! I'm looking forward to seeing another incarnation of our founder.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2018, 06:55:05 PM »
Welcome to the craziness! How exciting!!!
I loved your introduction. It was so....random, lol. 
Your founder has such a great name and how awesome that Charlee looks gorgeous yet so different from her "cosmic sisters."

And how smart of you to pick the Dresden House lot! I picked Hound's Head because it was new and shiny, but now I hate its lack of walk-bys!
Very excited to find out how Charlee starts out! *squees

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2018, 11:16:58 PM »
Woot woooot! How exciting! Sorry, Charlee. No gathering dust in the gallery for you!
I love the element of randomness and I'm so excited to see how it plays out. And I'm really interested to hear how MC Command center pairs people up!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 08:21:20 AM »
@reggikko  @oshizu  @FrancescaFiori   Thank you all so much for your kind comments...I'm honored that you even read the beginnings of my story.  I really do look up to all of you as simmers.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2018, 09:56:52 AM »
Chapter 1 - Getting My Hands Dirty

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

Now that I had gotten Simfulicious's voice out of my head (free headphones would have made that happen a lot faster!), I was ready to begin.  I needed to get started pretty quick if I wanted to have a bed by evening.

The park in Oasis Springs seems to have a ton of items to dig for.  Might as well dig in and get my hands dirty.  Hopefully this trip will result in a little more than just digging for rocks...BOLO (Be on the Look Out) for tall, dark, and handsome men!

I took a break from digging to check my phone to see if I had been accepted for a job I sent my resume in for...I was!  I am going to be an astronaut!  Simfulicious has not rolled yet to see which branch I'm going to be in, but Astronaut will go well with my aspiration of Nerd Brain.

When I was finished digging in the rocks, I started digging in something else.  Simfulicious was a little embarrassed when I did this autonomously.  I didn't get anything from it, either.

When I reached home that night, I had enough money for the Knight.  I also had not seen one eligible Knight to spend the rest of my life with...bummer.

In addition to my metal knight, which is now safely stored in my household inventory, I was able to purchase a used futon (I hope it doesn't have bed bugs on it), and a cheap shower.  I was exhausted from running around all day, so I hit the bed pretty quickly.  I had to start work the next morning, and I didn't have time to do the daily task, so hopefully I could use a little charm to further my progress.

The next day at work I met Liberty Lee, and after work we went to the Humor and Hijinks Festival.  I joined the Jokester team and we were in a fierce competition with the Prankster team.

I faced my fear of "public speaking" and got up to the mic and started rattling off jokes like it was no one's business.  Guess what?  We WON!!!  I got $500 and a bunch of fireworks that I sold to some Prankster loser!

I was exhausted when I got home, and then I remembered what one of the other Sharebears told us...join the Good Timer's club because they already have Rally The Troops.  So I joined the club...and quickly convinced Bjorn to step down and leave me in charge.  We decided to make playing chess and reading books an activity.  We earned the Networked reward by morning.

Life kind of became a routine for me.  I would go to work, and then have club meetings when I got home.  I have earned two promotions already in my first week, which I am told is pretty good, considering that Simfulicious isn't very strategic.

But, something important was missing from my life...someone to share it with.  No matter where I went, there weren't any good looking eligible men.  I formed another club called Spousefinder, where single people could apply to join, but no one was eligible.  Sure, I could marry a townie, cause I could easily erase their money when they moved in, but I wanted to be someone that no one else had been with before me.  I wanted my husband to be...MINE.

So, once I had a couple days off, I did what so many Sharebears before me had done...I went on vacation to the jungle.

Holy Moly!  As soon as I reached the market there were gorgeous men everywhere!

As soon as I saw, Juan Sebastian Avila, however, my heart melted in a pool of love goo around my feet.  Some like a tool belt, however, I have a thing for long hair and cowboy hats.

And it seems that Juan just may be interested in me!  Squee!  I asked him on a date...and he said yes!!!

We talked, and flirted, and shared our first kiss!  I asked him to be my boyfriend, and he said yes.  I hope he realizes that at some point he is going to have to leave his home, because I am not allowed to stay here forever...though it would be nice if I could.

Things were going to so well that I bit the bullet and proposed...

He said "No" and it broke my heart!  I couldn't face him anymore, so I left the cantina.

I couldn't even bear to walk myself back to my cottage, so I cried myself asleep on a public bench.  Being a legacy founder sucks!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
Re: Another Sharebear Legacy - Chapter 1: Getting My Hands Dirty
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2018, 10:27:38 AM »
Oh no! Shame on you, Juan. I hope Charlee can rebuild their relationship.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2018, 10:35:14 AM »
Charlee's doing great! I loved her optimism with the double bed plus a shower!

Oh, Charlee and Juan heating up the marketplace with their flirting!
Awww, I feel so bad about Charlee's proposal getting rejected. Doesn't Juan realize that Charlee works on Monday?
Without a lot of flirty--mood boosting, my sims often rejected for a proposal made on the same day as asking to be bf/gf.
Here's hoping that Charlee gets back on her cowboy, I mean, her horse!

Charlee, you can do this! :D
P.S. Love your all-white outfit with the knee-high boots.

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2018, 11:01:07 AM »

Without a lot of flirty--mood boosting, my sims often rejected for a proposal made on the same day as asking to be bf/gf.

I normally wait a day before asking. Also, you probably want to make sure your Sim's needs are in the green before asking. A bad moodlet (even if it's being overshadowed by happy moodlets) can cause a rejection.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2018, 01:28:38 PM »
Oh no!  Come back, Juan, come baaaack!!!  Seriously, though, Charlee has done a great job getting started.  Fingers crossed that her love life sorts itself out. 

anything