Author Topic: Supernatural - First Impressions  (Read 208290 times)

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
Re: Supernatural - First Impressions
« Reply #255 on: October 21, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
I'd be bored too if I had been cooped up in a coffin for years.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Forest_Bear

• Llama Wrangler
  • Simlish Song Addict
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #256 on: October 22, 2012, 12:05:47 AM »
Supernatural has some interesting genetic outcomes. Yesterday I was playing with a Witch I made in CAS and she had a baby with Peanut Bahl. And it turns out you can have a mixture of Occults.
So here is a Ghost who can also spell cast.... I didnt think you could mix genes like that
Hi Im new! Call me Forest or Boo.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #257 on: October 22, 2012, 11:32:36 AM »
Ghosts and Zombies can be any other occult type I think.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #258 on: October 23, 2012, 11:30:30 PM »
Rocking chair: the new waterslide? If there's a rocking chair on the lot I'll have six sims fighting over it...
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #259 on: October 23, 2012, 11:31:23 PM »
Rocking chair: the new waterslide? If there's a rocking chair on the lot I'll have six sims fighting over it...

Yes.  And if you have more than one they'll still fight over the same one.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #260 on: October 24, 2012, 06:53:41 AM »
If there is a nooboo on the lot, they will also fight over who gets to rock with the baby in the rocking chair. Popping wishes left and right, as the go.

Offline shibamistress

• Townie
« Reply #261 on: October 30, 2012, 02:16:28 AM »
I just got Supernatural and haven't logged a lot of time in yet, but I have to say, I'm really enjoying it.  I had rejected it for Seasons, but the talk of new plants and bees got my interest, so I finally succumbed and purchased it and am glad I did!

I love the town, which is very beautiful.  My favorite town before this had been Sunset Valley, and this reminds me of SV some, but is more beautiful and intriguing, I think.  Right now, I'm just enjoying exploring the town. 

Like other people, I also love the new plants and am really enjoying gathering them and the beekeeping too.  I also really like the fairies, and have only played as a fairy so far.

I haven't even had trouble with the zombies yet, but I imagine I will....just haven't played long enough yet to hit the full moon.  I like the ghosts, though--they're fun, and I like that there is an option to ask them "how they kicked the bucket"! 

I'm really glad I got this EP!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sadsim

• The Saddest Sim
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #262 on: November 22, 2012, 06:24:50 PM »
I really like Supernatural. I just got it today (along with Seasons), and I love the new CAS features like how you can make the ears pointed, and rotate them around like a dog or elf. I made an elfy looking "human" earlier, and he was a night owl (one of the new traits). It's pretty cool because staying up late makes you have a +10 moodlet, even when your sim is really tired. I'm a little scared to try the wolfy and fairy people. I'm afraid they'll get humiliated somehow haha.

Dellena

« Reply #263 on: November 23, 2012, 09:43:23 AM »
I like all but the werewolves.  They are just fugly in werewolf form. 

Offline Korva

• Townie
« Reply #264 on: November 23, 2012, 11:27:21 AM »
I'm having fun with this for sure. Witches are great, especially as alchemists -- fill all your needs at will, upgrade stuff much faster than Handiness can, and so on. Faeries are good too, though I really don't use the pranks. I'm a wuss about being nasty to townies.  ::) Plus, I'm a slavedriver who keeps her Sims too busy to socialize much with "outsiders", which I should really change.

Haven't played a werewolf yet, they don't strike me as very interesting. Of course, my image of werewolves is pretty much defined by the Werewolf: the Apocalypse RPG. Hairy humans with deformed faces and puppydog mannerisms just don't remotely jive with that. I also don't have direct experiences with ghosts or vampires yet. As someone who generally can't stand bloodsuckers, I'm annoyed that they get to have some scary/dangerous vibes as much as this family-friendly game allows, yet werewolves don't. Also, the few times my Sims tried to talk to a vampire, they were impossible to deal with since almost every dialog option resulted in boredom and a relationship drop. Bah.

Moonlight Falls is awesome, it's the only EA-made town aside from Appaloosa Plains that I love and actually want to play in. It's very spacious and the remote forest theme suits me well.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #265 on: January 03, 2013, 03:05:57 AM »
I got supernatural yesterday and so far I'm really enjoying myself. I started by playing around in CAS (Impressed) and then played around again. I settled on playing an occult couple (Witch and a Fairy) who will raise a family in Moonlight falls and attempt to complete their lifetime wishes. I love the scenery in Moonlight Falls and I love the fairy garden. Great expansion in my opinion.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline misu97

• Nooboo
« Reply #266 on: January 11, 2013, 06:19:15 PM »
I am having lots of fun with this expansion :D As i consider myself a vampire-enthusiast and would surely - if possible - do EVERYTHING(normal) to become one in real life i must say i like the fact that you can create a vampire in CAS! I also like the new city, so magic, so nice so ...(speachless) and all of these new "vintage" objects! The developers must have made the game for me!

"After Mihai married the famous Elvira Slayer and become a 5-star celebrity, he decided it was time to move on with his life, wanting a quiet place , where he can spend the rest of his years in peace."

3 months later...

"One day, while taking a walk in the forest, a grenish ghastly mist started spreading around the town and he was unable to find his way back, for no reason he fainted...Will this be his end?"

"I wake up in a huge town , like taken out of a story-book, there are fairies, werewolves, witches and vampires alike...What have i gotten myself into?!"

I may upload a fanfic ( and complete a challenge? ) based on my adventures ^^(Yea it's my sim-self)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #267 on: January 27, 2013, 03:40:18 AM »
My first impressions of Supernatural were as follows;

•Moonlight Falls is huge and exactly as described
•The female outfits are lovely, for males not so much
•The female hair styles are amazing
•There are plenty of large families to play around with

I am very impressed with Supernatural on the whole, although the furniture wasn't as great as I expected. However, the additions for children were very nice indeed.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #268 on: January 27, 2013, 09:43:20 AM »
I really love the build objects that came with Supernatural. I liked the multi-paned large windows.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #269 on: February 04, 2013, 01:16:22 AM »
I am loving everything, especially all the occults (obviously), and the clothes and hairstyles! I also love how with many of the paintings there's a "good" and "bad" aspect--like the witch painting. Usually, the painting is of a pretty witch smiling, but at times it changes into an evil, angry green-skinned witch! It's very cool when seeing the change in-game.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty