Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 261503 times)

Anna33

Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - The Fifth Immortal
« Reply #330 on: October 22, 2012, 05:39:13 PM »
In a few chapters back one of the sims were using a claw machine, does anyone know where to get them?
Also Julia turned out to be a beautiful sim. And Congratulations to Frida for becoming Immortal

naniminna

« Reply #331 on: October 22, 2012, 05:53:31 PM »
It came with the supernatural expansion pack. It's under the fun and entertainment activities in buy mode.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

« Reply #332 on: October 22, 2012, 06:13:14 PM »
Oh thanks. Now all I need is supernatural.  ;)

Louise56

« Reply #333 on: October 22, 2012, 06:30:56 PM »
Congrats on your fifth immortal! ;D

SimBlip

« Reply #334 on: October 22, 2012, 06:56:35 PM »
Congratulations on your Fifth Immortal!
Excellent career topping, for being busted only once on a heist, Frida!
Miss Julia is very entertaining (and pretty in her stylish outfits).
Dirty work like gardening and wet work like stomping grapes seems hardly her thing. But I'm sure, she will take to it like a fish to water. She seems very determined! And, the end result is what it is all about: glorious nectar in its finest form!
It's cute to see all the grannies together having a wonderful time!
Great updates! :)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #335 on: October 22, 2012, 06:57:37 PM »
Thank you guys!

I can't believe I already have 5 immortals! I think the real challenge is going to be to power through now that the game file is getting a lot slower.

Julia is very pretty, I'm a little disappointing that she doesn't have more features in common with the other ladies, I guess she got a lot from her fathers side of the family.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 140: To the tavern
« Reply #336 on: October 23, 2012, 04:24:26 AM »
Becoming immortal is something to celebrate. Mom had a party at Varg's tavern. I've never been to that part of town before, it was kind of isolated, and there was a slight stink from the junk yard in the air. Not my kind of place.

I had insisted on inviting Stuart. He brought his piano and started playing, right in front of the stairs. We had to ask him to move, because no one could get in. 

Mom mixed drinks as if she was a professional, apparently she had read some books to prepare her for this day. She takes being prepared very serious. I was mostly disappointing there was no nectar.

I danced a bit with mom.

Grandma E jazzed it up on the dance floor with everyone else.

Then I danced with Stuart, I did it all night long!

Mom and dad had a great time together.

Grandma E and grandma S were having a dance off.

Grandma K was mostly interested in the bar games.

While grandma C provided the music.

Stuart: Are you having a good time?
Julia: Sure! Do you like it here?
Stuart: Here at the tavern? I guess it's fine. Why do you ask?
Julia: I was just wondering if you hypothetically would like to have a wedding party with me here someday.

Stuart: You ask the strangest questions. I haven't even started thinking about getting married yet.
Julia: *mumble* Good, keep it that way.
Stuart: What?
Julia: Oh, nothing. Want me to get us some quick drinks?

When we got home from the party mom revealed she'd decided to retire. Her one brush with law enforcement was enough. She also confided to me that she didn't want to upset grandma E, she's always been worried about police.

Now she has more time to put her nose in my business. Oh, joy. I hope she doesn't mess things up for me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 140: To the tavern
« Reply #337 on: October 23, 2012, 09:04:24 PM »
I really love the fact you take out time for parties and such.
This was a great one. I hope that Stuart notices the little girl from next doors has a serious crush on him.
As always, wonderful! :)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #338 on: October 23, 2012, 09:36:10 PM »
Thanks SimBlip!

I try to come up with fun things for my sims to do, having them just going to the spa or watching TV does not a very compelling story make. Also, I feel like I should let them have some fun!

Julia's crush has been going a long time. Let's hope Stuart doesn't get a girlfriend before she ages up.

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #339 on: October 24, 2012, 12:00:24 AM »
What Julia would do if Staurt got a girlfriend...hehe she'd better run for the hills. Julia is so cool :D

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 141: Deer!
« Reply #340 on: October 24, 2012, 08:02:49 AM »
Mom decided that she would teach me to drive. She was very excited. She said it would be a great opportunity for some mother daughter bonding time.

The way she talked about it, it seemed like she was doing me this great favor. Whatever, all I cared about was that knowing how to drive would be a great way to show Stuart I was almost grown up.

We took of in her new Margaret Vaugster named Carl II.

Frida: Eyes on the road!
Julia: Yeash, I was just peeking at Stuarts house, would you calm down?
Frida: Eyes on the road! Easy on the clutch! I said EASY ON THE CLUTCH!
Julia: Will you stop screeching?
Frida: Keep your eyes on the road and away from your face in the mirror, young lady!
Julia: I will when you stop SCREAMING AT ME!
Frida: Fine.
Julia: Fine. DEER!

*SCREECH*   *car skids to a halt*

Frida: That's it. You are never to sit behind the wheel again.
Julia: Come on mom! It was just a deer, and I braked in time to let it get away and everything.
Frida: You would not have had to stomp on the brakes if you'd keep your eyes on the road instead of on your reflection.
Julia: I was just checking out my lip gloss.
Frida: And what have I said about using makeup?
Julia: But it makes me look more grown up!
Frida: Which is why you're not supposed to use it.
Julia: Come on mom, can we just try one more time? I'll be careful, keep my eyes on the road all the time, I promise.
Frida: I'm not your dad young lady, so don't waste your time batting your lashes at me. We're going home.
Julia: Moooom!
Frida: I need some time to calm down, have to check Carl for damage.
Julia: You care more about the car than me!
Frida: At least the car knows how to behave on the road.
Julia: That's not fair.
Frida: Fair or not, it's true. We'll try driving again tomorrow. When I get something more sturdy, like a old lemon for you to practice crashing in. *to the car* Don't worry honey, I'll never let her misuse you this way again.
Julia: Mom, I'm right here. I can hear you.
Frida: Good, it might give you something to think about. 

I think you all guessed the morning didn't go the way we had planned.

When I got home again (mom made me walk home while she took Carl II to garage for a checkup), I was not in the best of moods. But I called Stuart and asked him to come over, I decided to try out my new lip gloss on him.

I'm so cute! How could he not see it?

Julia: Stuart darling!
*throws arms around him and tries for a kiss*

Stuart: What are you doing Julia? Stop it right now. I'm leaving.

Ops! I guess he wasn't bowled over by my new looks. Even worse, mom walked in and glared at me. I need to smooth this over right this moment.

Julia: I'm sorry Stuart. I was just joking, honestly! I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.
Stuart: You really have to think about how you act around me. You're not a little kid any more.
Julia: Please don't go Stuart! I'll behave. Don't be mad at me, please.
Stuart: I'll stay, but you have to stop acting like I'm your big brother or cousin. Teenage girls shouldn't go around kissing young adults, it's just not done. Any other guy would get the wrong idea.
Julia: I promise.

*thinking* How you can think I think of you as a relative is beyond me, maybe you're to dense to realize we're perfect for each other. No matter, you'll not escape my clutches forever.

After that nice save, I asked Stuart to play video games with me. Nothing like a seemingly innocent teenage activity to lull him into a sense of peace.

And it would have been perfect, if not for the grandmas deciding to chaperon us. I suspect mom is behind this.

Once I navigated us past the initial misstep, I was pretty happy about how the evening turned out. I just wish Stuart would see me as something more than a little girl! Still, it seemed as if pushing the issue wasn't the right way to go. I went to bed with new plans forming in my head.

Mom says she's enjoying her retirement, when she is not trying to teach me to drive. Come on! It's not like I actually hit that deer! I was totally in control, well, almost in control. She is way to picky about driving.

Anyway, she and dad have been spending a lot of time behind closed doors (conspicuously absent, did you notice?). I do not want to know what they are doing.

Offline DeLouche

• Occult
  • Sims3 - because being omnipotent is fun!
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 141: Deer!
« Reply #341 on: October 24, 2012, 10:47:18 AM »
Ha, Julia is a handful and a half, isn't she? Very determined young woman!

Louise56

Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 141: Deer!
« Reply #342 on: October 24, 2012, 11:42:59 AM »
Julia knows want she want that is for sure. Stuart is in for a surprise when she ages up. ;)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 142: Stalker
« Reply #343 on: October 24, 2012, 11:45:59 AM »
No, this chapter isn't about me. That's to say, well of course it's about me since I'm the heir, but I'm not the stalker I'm writing about. Even if I've bordered stalker behavior on occasions regarding Stuart (not in any creepy way naturally).

Actually, this is about one of the girls in my class. Her name is Candi Gaston, and instead of being sweet as the name would suggest, she gives off a foul aroma (you'll understand later). Even worse, she's following me around everywhere. Today she even showed up at my house after school. And I didn't even invite her over! I wouldn't, because she's creepy. I've tried everything to get her to leave her alone, even started snubbing her, but it doesn't seem to work.

Julia: Get away from me you crazy Llama!

Candi: Oh, look at me I'm Julia and I'm a lip gloss zombie. I've used so much lip gloss it's invaded my brain and turned it into goo.

Julia: I'd rather be a zombie than a hairy yeti like you! Just leave, we're not friends and I don't want you here.

Candi: What was that? Is the itty bitty zombie trying to scare me away?
Julia: Just leave me alone, you piece of trash!
Candi: Like I'd be scared of you! See you at prom, zombie girl.

Why do these things happen to me? None of the grandmothers or mom had any problems with bullies in school. I thought High School would give me the chance to meet some cool people. So far all I'd gotten was a creepy stalker and lots of homework.

I shook of any misgivings I had and got dressed for prom. This was one thing I had been looking forward to for a long time. 

I could see a crown in my future - a princess needs a crown don't you agree? I wouldn't let a meanie like Candi ruin my chances of a perfect night.

I got the crown! Take that Candi! Of course, I also got beat up (by Candi naturally) and her posse kept tossing insults my way the rest of the evening. Which led me to be rejected for no less than three dances! I guess more people are scared of standing up to Candi and her gang. 

The next day I had company on the bus home. Yes, Candi was coming home with me. Asking her to leave didn't work, all I could hope for was that ignoring her would make her to bored to hang around.

That afternoon, while doing homework, I realized that not only was she annoying me, she stank as well. Was there ever a sim as put upon as me?

I didn't know what was worse, the math or her smell.

As soon as I finished homework i got immersed in my nectar making book, it allowed me to block out any disturbing smells and sounds. Time passed swiftly while I was in nectarland.

And grandma K was soon putting the last hand to supper. Tonight was potato and truffle torte, yum!

Unfortunately, Candi hadn't taken the hint and was still here.

She even tried to inveigle herself on our family TV night! But grandma S put a stop to that, and she finally went home. Mom told me she didn't care much for my friend. I tried to tell her Candi wasn't my friend, but she didn't believe me. No one did! Are they blind? Can't they see Candi is a creepy stalker? What is the world coming to?

Sometimes it seems as if the only place I can escape to is nectarland. I'm so happy dad gives me these books to read, how else would I be able to keep sane with all this madness going around?

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 142: Stalker
« Reply #344 on: October 24, 2012, 11:48:56 AM »
Thank you guys! It's always nice to get encouragement from readers!

I think the best way to describe Julia would be determined, and very sure of her own worth. But as a 6th generation immortal to be, who wouldn't be?

anything