Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 261448 times)

Louise56

Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 142: Stalker
« Reply #345 on: October 24, 2012, 12:16:28 PM »
Very funny update lol. The smelly stalker are hilarious! ;D

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #346 on: October 24, 2012, 12:23:16 PM »
Very funny update lol. The smelly stalker are hilarious! ;D

I think so too, and she really is a stalker, keeps following Julia around. I mean, she is Julia's enemy and still comes home with her from school? Meanwhile Julia has friends in school that won't come to the house (maybe Candi is scaring them away?).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

naniminna

« Reply #347 on: October 24, 2012, 12:55:42 PM »
Oh wow! Those were really funny updates! It's too bad that Stuart isn't open to the idea yet. Here's to hoping he changes his mind when Julia is an adult. Julia is a very sweet sim and it would be a shame.

And the stalker. Well it's interesting to see how the sims act of their own accord, isn't it? Seems like Candi just wants to be friends and doesn't know how. At all. Maybe she has some problems at home.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #348 on: October 24, 2012, 01:12:28 PM »
Oh wow! Those were really funny updates! It's too bad that Stuart isn't open to the idea yet. Here's to hoping he changes his mind when Julia is an adult. Julia is a very sweet sim and it would be a shame.

And the stalker. Well it's interesting to see how the sims act of their own accord, isn't it? Seems like Candi just wants to be friends and doesn't know how. At all. Maybe she has some problems at home.

It doesn't help that while Julia's a teenager, Stuart's a young adult, and those relationships never work.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #349 on: October 24, 2012, 01:55:17 PM »
Julia is a fun character. I love how you're writing her snobbish side along with her tireless determination. She is fundamentally different from the others, unique among her kin. Here's hoping she can snag her guy once she grows up!

And hopefully she can ditch the stalker. Creepy. :o

naniminna

« Reply #350 on: October 24, 2012, 01:57:33 PM »
It doesn't help that while Julia's a teenager, Stuart's a young adult, and those relationships never work.

Yeah, I know that. They can't flirt or kiss or anything.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 143: Not again!
« Reply #351 on: October 24, 2012, 02:28:30 PM »
The weekend is here!

I shake my booty before breakfast. Mom says I act like a party animal most of the time. Well, guess what? I want to become one when I turn YA. Party animals have the best time. And since there is almost always a party at the house, it seems like a great trait to develop.

But no matter how much I want it to, my life is not only fun and games. Dad and grandma C has been working me hard in the garden. I'm filthy and tired from all the hard work, but I know it will be worth it when I start making nectar.

I have been collecting recipes containing nothing but grapes so I can become a master of the vine. This means I have to grow a lot of grapes, but I don't mind. Besides I have two slaves doting relatives to help me out.

I'm having my first teen party. I invited all my friends from school (all the cool people) unfortunately Candi showed up too. We tried to give her hints she wasn't welcome, such as playing video games (we only have 4 controllers) but she didn't seem to get it.

She is kind of a pest. But luckily she wasn't smelly this time. Mom still thinks she's my friend, and I guess I wouldn't mind her so much if it weren't for the fact that she's mean spirited and inappropriate. She's just kind of impossible to get along with.

We put all our sleeping bags outside under the stars. Not Candi, she got sent home by grandma E for acting inappropriately (finally a grown up sees her the same way I do!).

Dad has been spending more and more time in the basement. No one knows what he's doing there, except that he come up smelling of oil and looking kind of bedraggled.

Mom doesn't want him to work down there all alone any more, she's worried it won't do his heart any good since he's only getting older. Dad doesn't seem worried, but he's promised to spend more time with her out on her balcony.

I kind of understand why dad is keeping to himself. I would too, if the only other option was to hang out with the grandma gang all day long. I don't know how I'll handle it when I become an elder. Maybe your brain chemistry changes so you don't find the same things boring anymore, what do I know?

The grandmas like to do things that seem kind of lame to me, like listening to grandma C play the piano.

Or play pool. Mom always wins, she's lucky like that, and then grandma S demands a rematch because she's stubborn like that, and all of a sudden they have spent the whole day bickering. I could not stand it!

Monday again, and yep, Candi is following me again. We're still not friends, we don't even like each other. I don't understand why she's always the one coming over.

Candi: Hey goo brain, having trouble with that math question?
Julia: No. Go away!

Candi: Then why did you get the answer wrong zombie girl?

How much more of this do I have to take? I'm getting really frustrated having her always following me around. And I don't look like a zombie, do I? I think I'm way to pretty to be a zombie. That's probably why she doesn't like me. I'm pretty and she's jealous. That's it, she's jealous of me and tries to put me down. Well I won't let her!

I decided to beat a tactical retreat, she refused to leave, and I know I can't take her in a fight. So, I snuck out and went over to see Stuart. He and his parents were having a pool party. I hope he was trying to be ironic with that ducky! Otherwise I'm going to have to take complete control over his wardrobe choices when we get married (though, to be honest, I probably will anyway).

I had a great evening talking to him in the kitchen. I managed to keep him so busy he didn't even spare a look at any of the other women there. It was a good thing I went over, because one of them could have charmed him. I know men are pathetically susceptible to a woman in a swimsuit. To bad he didn't show any signs of falling for me in mine. If he's still thinking of me as a relative, he better get over it fast. I'm almost grown up now! 

The whole family had been at the McClelland house, when we arrived home sometime after eleven, Candi was still there. She was busy playing gnubb. I just said "I told you she was creepy!" and I think the rest of the grandmas and mom finally saw my side of the story.

Maybe she'll keep away once I become a YA? I know it's not likely, but hope is the last thing that dies - right?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 143: Not again!
« Reply #352 on: October 24, 2012, 03:22:06 PM »
You could always prevent Candi from getting into the house by locking the gates to my household only, then eventually shell get bored and Leave.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #353 on: October 24, 2012, 03:55:13 PM »
You could always prevent Candi from getting into the house by locking the gates to my household only, then eventually shell get bored and Leave.

I'm actually enjoying the stalking (maybe a little to much) it brought an extra dimension to Julia's teen days. Also, since I host so many parties and have maids, locking the gate would be annoying in the long run. So, I'll just live with it.

It's not as if she's a danger to anyone. I don't think anyway. I haven't heard of any stalkers in the sims being violent so I think Candi will just give up one day. Who knows, maybe she has a crush on Julia? That could explain her strange behavior. I mean, Julia is doing some pretty strange things because of her crush on Stuart, payback could be earned.

SimBlip

« Reply #354 on: October 24, 2012, 10:11:37 PM »
Julia's crush on Stuart is both hilarious and scary. I do not want her to get hurt.
The song "Young girl, get out of my mind..." keeps circulating in my head.
The driving lesson with mum Frida cracked me up!
I am well impressed with the way Julia deals with her smelly, stalking female classmate.
Such a little lady in the making! She stays polite and doesn't spoil anything for a fight. :)

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #355 on: October 24, 2012, 11:35:38 PM »
What a cute little sleepover.  I think the Candi stalking is hilarious.  That photo of the four of them playing video games together while ignoring her was so painfully awkward!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #356 on: October 25, 2012, 04:12:35 AM »
The song "Young girl, get out of my mind..." keeps circulating in my head.

Argh! Once I looked up that song her crush became creepy on a whole other level. Thanks for that (or not).  :o

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 144: Young adult at last
« Reply #357 on: October 25, 2012, 05:26:31 AM »
Finally!

How I had waited for this day! I was so excited to finally become a YA, now Stuart might see me as something more than the little girl next door.

Also, nectar!

I was finally old enough to drink some. The aroma, the taste, the complex flavors spreading on my tongue. I was right, this was something I could be passionate about. Every hour working in the dirt growing grapes would be worth it, as long as this was the end product.

As I hinted before, I gained the party animal trait to add to my loves the outdoors, heavy sleeper, snob and green thumb. My LTW is going to be to have a bottomless nectar cellar, even though I think I will be more ambitious than to just feel a collection worth 10,000 simoleons will be enough.

In the wardrobe apartment I just kept the black and white going. It's classy and looks expensive, just like me.

After my makeover and some primping in front of the mirror I went upstairs to talk with Stuart. He's a bit of a virtuoso, so he always likes to hang out by the piano. I couldn't believe that I was suddenly feeling nervous, this was Stuart after all, I had known him forever. Heck, I had planned to marry him for what seemed like forever, and yet, there were nerves now that I was old enough to actually do something about it.

Julia: Hi Stuart.
Stuart: Hey you.
Julia: I wanted to ask you something.
Stuart: What?
Julia: Would you... would you come to my graduation celebration tomorrow?
Stuart: For you, sure thing!
Julia: Good, see you then.

And then I ran down the stairs and locked myself in the bathroom. I know, I totally chickened out. What's wrong with me? I have everything I've ever wanted right there for the taking, and I can't even ask him if he's interested, I need to toughen up before tomorrow.

Graduation day. I know I look stupid with that cap, let's just say there is a higher purpose behind it, all right? (Candi might have given her word to stop following me around if I wore this cap instead of the regular, not that I believe her, but here's to hope).

I got Valedictorian, it wasn't much of a surprise, I come from two geniuses after all. It didn't require a lot of work. I also was voted most likely to become a millionaire. My friends know me so well.

We celebrated down at the beach, Stuart came as well. That raised a few eyebrows, and mom and the grandmas quickly took my hint, they left as soon as we finished eating.

Julia: This is for you.
Stuart: You shouldn't! This is your day, I should bring you flowers.

Julia: Frankly Stuart, I'm just glad you came and celebrated with me. You are my best friend.
Stuart: You're my best friend too, have been since you were an annoying little pest.
Julia: I was never a pest!
Stuart: Maybe not, but you were a little annoying.

Julia: If I was annoying it was only because I wanted to to do something I couldn't, so I had to get your attention any way I could.
Stuart: It worked. But what did you really want to do?

*smooch*

Julia: That. I've wanted to kiss you for what seems like forever.
Stuart: Oh, ah, all right.
Julia: What do you have to say about that?
Stuart: Can you do it again?
Julia: Now? Wouldn't that be wrong since you see yourself as kind of a big brother to me?
Stuart: Haven't forgotten that have you?
Julia: I have a very good memory, I forget nothing.
Stuart: I'll remember that.
Julia: You better.
Stuart: I'll make it up to you?

Julia: Well that depends...
Stuart: On what?
Julia: If you were my boyfriend I would let you try - if not - no way.
Stuart: I'd love to be your boyfriend.
Julia: Oh, Stuart. You say the sweetest things!
Stuart: So, when would the making it up to you start?
Julia: Right. This. Minute.
Stuart: Uh, right. So... what do you want?
Julia: You. Me. Date. Tonight.
Stuart: Pick you up at seven?
Julia: Oh, Stuart! I'd love to go on a date with you!

Louise56

Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 144: Young adult at last
« Reply #358 on: October 25, 2012, 05:58:18 AM »
Stuart is a lucky man, julia is so pretty! I can't wait for the engagement and wedding. ;D

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 145: Date night
« Reply #359 on: October 25, 2012, 06:15:42 AM »
I suspect a lot of girls would feel uncomfortable with strong arming a guy into taking her for a date, but I'll not be deterred. I have my dream in my sights, and nothing, nothing, is going to keep me from getting what I want. It's a good thing that Stuart seems to want the same things as me.

He did pick me up at seven, just like we decided and we went to the Bistro for a date.

The setting was romantic and the food was great. But best of all was the moonlight, the candlelight and the light in his eyes.

The dessert wasn't too shabby either.

And then there was the talking, the sharing of secrets, the watching the stars together.

Of course, not everything was perfect. It was real life, not a fantasy or a fairy tale after all.

Stuart confided that he'd been working at the Consignment Shop for a couple of weeks, just to pay for living expenses while he was trying to get hired at the theater, he wants to play music, classical music to be exact.

With him working all day, we could only see each other in the evenings. So, he came over and we did some more star gazing.

After a few days together, Stuart was becoming more and more like the price charming of my dreams.

Stuart: I've been thinking of you all day.
Julia: I missed you too.
Stuart: I can barely focus on work, you are all that's on my mind.
Julia: Oh Stuart! Let's go inside, it's starting to get chilly.

Stuart: If you're really cold, I think I know a few ways to warm you up.

Stuart: Come here.

These days had been some of the happiest in my life, but I knew one more thing was needed before my dream was complete, and I decided tonight was the night to take the leap.

Julia: Stuart, will you marry me?
Stuart: Yes, you are the only woman for me.

When he hugged me this time I felt complete. My dream prince was going to marry me! This had been the focus of all my dreams and plans for so long, once we were man and wife, I could put some effort into working towards those immortalization requirements the grandmas were always talking about.

Stuart and me, we would do this together, and we would succeed, I wouldn't let anything get in our way.