Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 261722 times)

SimBlip

Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 202: Spooky Day
« Reply #660 on: December 14, 2012, 10:16:47 PM »
I just love all the costumes! And the pumkins too!
Happy days, Salty!  ;D

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #661 on: December 15, 2012, 04:04:15 AM »
Naughty Selma! But if it was just slow dancing I suppose that was okay but I still didn't like it because Rikard was one of my favourite spouses/characters in this dynasty.

I just love that picture at the end. And it looks like Beata has no problem with napping with the grandmas!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #662 on: December 15, 2012, 09:00:53 PM »
It was a little lazy of Greta to wear her work uniform as a costume, don't you think?  :P  I absolutely adore that last picture of everyone napping on their rockers together. It's practically Hall of Fame worthy.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #663 on: December 16, 2012, 03:11:12 AM »
Amazing story AND your nearly finished! Going back a while, where did you find Beata's child outfit pattern? I don't believe I've seen it before.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #664 on: December 16, 2012, 03:20:45 AM »
Amazing story AND your nearly finished! Going back a while, where did you find Beata's child outfit pattern? I don't believe I've seen it before.

It's from the exchange. I'd have to check on my simming computer for the name.

Louise56

« Reply #665 on: December 16, 2012, 07:29:32 AM »
I'm glad to see my favorite ladies again! That last picture are awesome, everyone's chair is their favorite color. The slow dancing pictures are too cute. :)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #666 on: December 17, 2012, 04:18:05 AM »
I really like that last picture of them all asleep in their rockers in Generation order.

I'm glad to see my favorite ladies again! That last picture are awesome, everyone's chair is their favorite color.

It's my favorite too. I only wish there was a way to designate rocking chairs like you can designate beds.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #667 on: December 17, 2012, 06:06:18 AM »
I'm really impressed by the picture of them in their rockers -- I just now noticed that their robes match their rockers. Good luck with finishing!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #668 on: December 18, 2012, 04:28:13 PM »
Saltpastillen, when you finish your dynasty (which won't be long by the looks of things), could you upload the house to the swap shop or exchange? It's such an awesome house and I would love for my sims to live in it.
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #669 on: December 18, 2012, 05:44:37 PM »
Saltpastillen, when you finish your dynasty (which won't be long by the looks of things), could you upload the house to the swap shop or exchange? It's such an awesome house and I would love for my sims to live in it.

I can do that. I'll probably swap out a few patterns, or maybe make a non-store item version too. I'm happy you think the house is great. It's fun to play in.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #670 on: December 19, 2012, 02:18:02 AM »
Awesome! Thanks Saltpastillen
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Welcome to our party, if the bad guys don't get you then my grandmas will...

Once we woke up from our nap we decided that everything is better in costumes, and the grandmas spent a couple of afternoons entertaining the neighborhood this way. Doctor's and hot dog's were this autumns biggest hits.

We took every opportunity to enjoy the outdoor activities that would soon become impossible to do because of the snow.

Grandma K had a lot of bbq's in her new chef's uniform.

And grandma C showed how to rock - bunny style.

The grandmas also used their free time to prepare for the winter season highlight - skating.

Some with more limited success than others.

Soon dressing up was as natural as getting in your regular clothes, and we often forgot to change out of them when the party ended.

But for the seasons last fishing competition we didn't bother dressing up, why bother when we'd just get water and scales all over ourselves?

Enough about us, it's time to interact with the real world again. I do have a job to go to some time soon.

Hm, maybe I should check if we have any mail, it's been a couple of days...

278 packages?!

I guess we have to check every day from now on, these mailboxes are pure magic...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for waiting so patiently everyone. I had planned on updating earlier, but the holidays and wonderful weather for outdoor activities happened.

This chapter is mostly a collection of screenshots I really like but didn't really have a story for, since there isn't much happening right now. At this point Beata is 9 days till elder and the game crashes every 30 minutes, so I'm working hard on saving, saving, saving. In retrospect choosing to play a stylist this late in the dynasty is not a good thing for my computer, since all the makeovers is one of the reasons the game crashes a lot.

I promise more interesting things are to come...

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 203: Everything is better in costume
« Reply #673 on: January 06, 2013, 01:21:28 PM »
That picture of all the grandmas fishing is hilarious! Not to mention all their costumes . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 203: Everything is better in costume
« Reply #674 on: January 06, 2013, 02:26:56 PM »
The Tardis Mailbox. 278 packages in there?!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

anything