Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 263843 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 207: A key to success
« Reply #690 on: January 07, 2013, 04:06:53 AM »
Early next morning I was awakened by a call from the mayor. "We have a fashion emergency at City Hall, come asap!"

Well, turns out all he wanted was for me to bow down before him...

Mr. Mayor: Thank you Beata Aurora for putting Sunset Valley on the fashion map once again. Take that Bridgeport and Starlight Shores!

Headband girl: Woot! Fashion!
Sari girl: I'm getting a jumpsuit too, Beata knows whats in and what's out.
Beata: *thinking* A likely victim is spotted, go away Watcher, I've got a job to do.

Here you can see my rewards, my adult exhibit is now complete.

The grandmas spent all day down at the festival lot, skating of course.

Grandma K is surprisingly limber for someone who is like a gazillion years old.

Grandma E went looking for more exciting new experiences, and found them at the half pipe.

When I got home I put up the holiday lights. The house now feels very welcoming.

There must be something in the air, a tension that mounts now that we are close to the finish, because the ghosts have been a lot more active recently.

Grandpa VJ is very annoyed with the weather.

Ghost VJ: We didn't have snow in my time, and we did just fine anyway. What is it with these modern inventions taking over the Valley?

When the gnubb set snubbed him, he decided to use his ghostly energies in other ways.

Sylvester is also out creating art. His latest creation is a snowman in the graveyard.

Of course, all that hard work makes him sleepy. How fortunate there is somewhere close at hand where he can rest.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 208: 4 days till elder
« Reply #691 on: January 07, 2013, 04:50:18 AM »
So with nothing more left to do (except become an elder and get my museum exhibit done) me, mom and the grandmas had four looooong days to fill.

First up. Everyone knows you can never go wrong with a party. Especially not if you have a resident musician, and ladies who's perfected the art of dancing. To bad Lydell had to work. I played truant myself, you've got to have some perks being number one.

Mom and dad had a private moment outside. Mom's told me her fondest wish is to propose to dad. If everything goes according to plan, she'll soon be able to.

With ten people hanging out at the house most nights, we've had to add more living room furniture.

Then it was of to the spa for some relaxation. It's like we are paying ourselves when we go there.

Grandma K finished her masterpiece book about me The 8th Immortal, it was a best seller, but didn't quite reach the glorious high of mom's book The 7th Immortal. It still holds the record as the highest royalty she ever received, with its' 30,259 simoleons.

Now grandma K's got it into her head that she want's to write at least 80 novels before this is all through, so she just stays at her computer when we go out.

Speaking of out, this is what all the other grandmas are up to when they are not at the spa or watching TV.

I just spend time at the saloon drowning in Lydell's eyes...

...kissing Lydell...

...and keeping Lydell from working...

Costumer: Ehrm, excuse me. I had an appointment...

It goes so far that the manager has to send me outside to "cool off".

Uhg, brain freeze!

But I just can't help myself. I'm insane, insanely in love with Lydell. It goes so far that I've even started keeping my eyes open at night.

Just so I can watch him in my sleep.

Some guys would think that was creepy, but Lydell swears he's trying to learn to do that too. Just imagine, soon we will both be able to gaze into each others eyes all the time. Yep, we're crazy, crazy in love.

Mom's alien admirer comes around every night, but we are all weary of inviting her/him/it inside. The last thing we need right now is an alien complicating matters.

Tomorrow is my birthday. My elder birthday. I'm just scribbling down some ideas for my new wardrobe. Elders can look stylish too!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 209: An elder wardrobe
« Reply #692 on: January 07, 2013, 05:37:28 AM »
No sooner had we all gone to bed the day before the big day, when someone decided to crash the party a little early.

Auroras: Fight, fight fight!

As we were staning there chanting we couldn't decide what was more annoying, the bleeping of the alarm or the umbrellas getting in the way of the view.

Grandma J slept through it all as always, sometimes I wish I was a heavy sleeper too.

We made ample use of our rocking chairs and the new glazed in veranda, to recuperate before the party.

By the time the guests were arriving it was pouring down rain.

It was a good thing we decided on setting up the cake indoors for this party.

Beata: Hey everyone, time for cake!

Watcher: Blow, blow, blow the cake...
Beata: Watcher, be quiet and let me do my thing or I might decide not to age at all!
Watcher: Sorry, I'll just go back to watching then...

Beata: Let's paaarty!

The party was well attended.

Everyone: Congratulations!

Beata: Shush everyone, the sparkles are here.

Well, I think this picture says it all. Sometimes you think you're going to get a wonderful surprise, and all you get grey hair and a boring outfit.

I had cake, then I ran for the mirror.

Everyday, Formal, Outdoors

Sleep, Athletic, Swim

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 210: The sweet taste of victory
« Reply #693 on: January 07, 2013, 05:59:00 AM »
In other dynasties time and effort are spent on getting high value museum pieces. This is not other dynasties, this is the Aurora Dynasty and here we are more interested in a speedy completion of all tasks. Because we know that what comes after we have completed the dynasty is just as important as what happened during it. And we're all so looking forward to our price.

Statue done, photo taken.

Painting done, rain or shine.

And let me present you with the eight elder exhibit. Requirements done? Check, check, check, check, check, check, check, check!

Beata: Come on, come on, come on! Where's the fast forward button on this thing?

Finally!

Watcher: Stop! I wanna take a picture first.
Beata: Fine, one photo but then I'm eating this thing.

Beata: I feel... a little younger. Happy now?
Watcher: Ecstatic!
Beata: So, can I?
Watcher: Do whatever you want, I'll be down in the museum counting...

Beata: And the winner is - me!

Julia: Come on everyone, they are playing our song.

We are the champions, my friends.
And we kept on fighting to the end.

Yes!
We are the champions,
we are the champions.
on this day!

Now I'll let the watcher speak, we all know she's been dying to get a word in edgewise...

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
The Eight Immortal.
« Reply #694 on: January 07, 2013, 06:11:03 AM »

Name: Beata Aurora

LTW: Fashion Phenomenon

Career: Stylist

MaxSkill: Charisma

Building: Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital
Property: Pleasant Rest Graveyard

LTRs:
1. Fearless Voyager
2. Raised by Wolves
3. Long Distance Friend

Best Friends:
1. Dena Meredith
2. Mackenzie Meredith
3. Carey Meredith
4. Kylie Bacon
5. Fransico Bacon
6. Sylvester Bohannon

Opportunities:
1. A fishy science project
2. The research project
3. Outside reading
4. Getting to know you
5. A public speaking event
6. Tough Negotiation

Portraits / museum exhibits:

Toddler

Child

Teen

Young Adult

Adult

Elder

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - The Eight Immortal - Completed
« Reply #695 on: January 07, 2013, 06:29:41 AM »
Congratulations Saltili~

All you have left is the counting up of everything, an your place in the hall of fame.
I hope you continue on with something new, like another Immortal Dynasty, or a Life States Dynasty, or even a Townie Deca Dynasty.
I shall still often miss all of the craziness of these women^^

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #696 on: January 07, 2013, 06:34:23 AM »
Congratulations!   I'll wait until you're done the counting and stuff to send you more things to fill out!  Your story has been absolutely amazing.  I'm moving it over to the completed board.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #697 on: January 07, 2013, 06:50:17 AM »
Congrats on completing your dynasty! I can't wait to see your numbers. I hate to see the grandmas go, I will miss reading about all their craziness. Then there's Beata, She's the best. Congrats again.

Louise56

« Reply #698 on: January 07, 2013, 07:24:10 AM »
You've done it! I will miss the ladies, but I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! ;D

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #699 on: January 07, 2013, 08:16:33 AM »
Eeek, I just went to get dinner and I missed the end of your dynasty! I so wanted to be the one to move it to the Completed Dynasties board, lol. Seriously though, CONGRATULATIONS saltpastillen!  ;D I'm so happy for you and your gorgeous quirky ladies!

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #700 on: January 07, 2013, 08:23:03 AM »
Congratulations! I've been following since the beginning and I'm sad to see it over but happy for you finishing it :)
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #701 on: January 07, 2013, 09:19:46 AM »
Thank you everyone! I still can almost not believe I did it. I've taken Excel to help with computing the museum value since counting is one of my weak points.

Don't worry about going without the ladies yet, there are still some things left done. They want a reward for their hard work, and I'm such a happy watcher, that they'll get it.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #702 on: January 07, 2013, 09:24:13 AM »
Congratulations! I can't wait for the end of the story.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #703 on: January 07, 2013, 09:32:36 AM »
Congratulations!  ;D Can't wait for the end!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Museum Exhibits and score
« Reply #704 on: January 07, 2013, 09:43:35 AM »
As the Aurora ladies patient watcher I just want to say thank you to everyone who's been commenting and offered support while I was trying my best not to get in their way.

Their Immortal Dynasty is now over, but like the phoenix rising from the ashes these ladies will not just wither away, they will move on to new and better things... I wouldn't dare anything else.

From left to right: Klara, Selma, Agnes Cecilia, Elise, Frida, Julia, Greta and Beata.

Day Finnished: Week 55, Day 2
Museum Value: 1,322,024 simoleons
The museums most valuable piece: Selmas YA photo worth 31,106 simoleons
The museums most valuable collection: Agnes Cecilia's exhibits worth 305,434 simoleons

Klara's exhibits

Selma's exhibits

Agnes Cecilia's exhibits

Elise's exhibits

Frida's exhibits

Julia's exhibits

Greta's exhibits

Beata's exhibits