Author Topic: Building Contests: Feedback, Suggestions and Ideas  (Read 22601 times)

Offline HWT53

• Nooboo
Re: Building Contests: Feedback, Suggestions and Ideas
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2013, 05:28:33 PM »
I would like to see if someone could make an old round barn silo plus a corn been.  There used to be these items in Sims2.  I just do not remember who made them.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2013, 04:00:47 PM »
Apologies that Contest 19 has not been posted, we've all been very busy and not had the freetime available to be around much. Would you prefer to start the Contest this weekend or as soon as possible? I'm just wondering if people find the start date being a Sunday more beneficial as then the last day for entry is a Saturday?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2013, 04:18:59 PM »
It would probably be easier to post it at the weekend, because then people don't get confused about the end date.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2013, 04:45:07 PM »
Sunday to Saturday sounds good to me . We do understand that the three of you have very busy personal lives . Apology excepted !  :) Real life is important and playing with our grown up toys can wait . No need to stress over this , in my opinion .  ;)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #79 on: November 24, 2013, 06:21:11 AM »
I still want to participate but I've been too busy to build lately :( as soon as my schedule dies down I'll be building again and hopefully participating
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2013, 06:40:57 AM »
I have been looking at the old contest threads from when the building contest started.  Since there has been so many expansions and stuff packs released since they started (as well as new members joining the forum) perhaps revisiting some of the old contest topics (i.e. beach house)?
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫