Author Topic: Four Immortal Sisters Challenge  (Read 156033 times)

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 18: What a Racket
« Reply #181 on: April 16, 2014, 01:43:15 AM »
Yay! It's back!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dinodymo

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2014, 10:42:33 AM »
hey, I'm going to make a Immortal Sisters story too, because yours gave me inspiration. :) I dont want you guys to feel like i'm copying though. So I just wanted to note that mine will be much different, and thank you for the inspiration! :D
I didn't fall! I simply attacked the floor with my awesome ninja skills!

“We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”
― Veronica Roth, Divergent

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2014, 11:13:37 AM »
If everyone feels the same as myself about this story, the forum might explode.

As a silent reader, I whole-heartedly agree. Explode.

I've been waiting for this to return.

Yay! It's back!

Y'all are the best! <3 Explosions.

hey, I'm going to make a Immortal Sisters story too, because yours gave me inspiration. :) I dont want you guys to feel like i'm copying though. So I just wanted to note that mine will be much different, and thank you for the inspiration! :D

Please do! I didn't invent the challenge, and I was inspired by someone long ago! I can't wait to see your take on this challenge.

Game Update: So currently, I am unable to open my game with CC in place. Which means all the pretty sims will turn into weird shadow creatures if I load up the game. I am working through the problem as best I can. I hope to have it figured out by tonight.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2014, 08:10:43 PM »
Yes!  The return of hearts!!

Offline kaylas

• Amateur Food Blogger and Gamer Girl!
  • Townie
« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2014, 08:14:51 PM »
Take your time Hearts, I know how fussy these games can be. Mine's been messed up since August!  :-\
Traits: Natural Cook, Animal Lover, Computer Whiz, Bookworm, Friendly, Ambitious (From University Degree: Science and Medicine)

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #186 on: April 17, 2014, 01:04:56 AM »
Yes!  The return of hearts!!

Hearts Returns, the sequel!

Take your time Hearts, I know how fussy these games can be. Mine's been messed up since August!  :-\

Well, good news! I have fixed the game! And I will have an update tomorrow. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #187 on: April 17, 2014, 11:46:12 AM »
Aaaand we're back with another exciting installment of the Immortal Sisters Challenge. After a long slumber. And by slumber, I mean I'm not sure I remember what sleep is because I've been so busy. With some tweaking and twerking, I have managed to get my game working. However, a good handful of my CC clothes and hair have gotten lost into the void of the computer somewhere. The digital equivalent of socks getting lost in the dryer. WHERE DO THEY GO? Anyway, you'll see some changes in outfits and hair after the first few pictures, as they were taken before I disappeared.

But without further ado and with no more stalling, here we are! Chapter 19!

Chapter 19: Back with a Bang

When we last left our girls, Arie had just had a baby boy and dropped him in the snow, Aurelia had grown into a child, and Winnie invented her robot lover, Bolton.

So it makes sense that the last picture I have of these girls is of snowman construction.

Nihm: If Arie is buring my soldiers in the snow, I will build a snowman army to lead us to victory.

Nihm: Build, you bag of bolts! I want to hear those gears whirring!

I really am not sure what the drama was here. There are hot dogs and he's yelling about the dishwasher. Maybe it was an ex-lover of his or something.

Bolton: Sheila, we can't do this. Not here. Not in front of the hot dogs.

Meanwhile, Juno was the only one doing anything that matters for the challenge.

Yep, there's the clothing change. Different dress and hair. And Aran lost his shirt.

Insulted by my insinuations that she has been useless, Arie decided to strike up a conversation with Blue Afro. I'm still super at names, you know.

Kids, this time.

She.

Moved.

Fast.

She was already recounting her exploits to Nihm,

when she popped.

Arie: No one every tells you how much being pregnant makes you have to pee.

Pretty sure that's like the only thing pregnant women talk about, girl.

Bolton was becoming SUPER popular around the house in the new couple of days. He was Best Friends with both Juno and Arie, and regular friends with Nihm.

He was always talking to someone, and it was the fastest relationship building I've ever seen.

And so cute, guys, Winnie was always thinking about him and trying to find him in the house and stuff.

WHALE PARTY!

So, then the full moon came and... stuff got real.

Just before the green glow came, Aran aged up.

And then Arie went into labor.

Freaky-deaky robot love (with creepy on-lookers included).

Adorable Ardan was born (Riordan and Arie).

Which caused some drama with one of Arie's grandkids.

And then... something INSANE happened.

Bolton was CRUSHED BY A METEOR IS THIS REAL LIFE?

I was too busy dealing with all the other GARBAGE happening, that when there was suddenly a crash and FIRES, I was like, um, where's Bolton at? Oh, no worries. he's just DEAD. Do you know how hard it is to kill a simbot? It's basically old age or a meteor. I LOOKED IT UP BECAUSE HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

Oh, hey, Hearts. Welcome back. Btw, enjoy this meteor.

I can't.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #188 on: April 17, 2014, 12:52:02 PM »
Bolton was CRUSHED BY A METEOR IS THIS REAL LIFE?

I was too busy dealing with all the other GARBAGE happening, that when there was suddenly a crash and FIRES, I was like, um, where's Bolton at? Oh, no worries. he's just DEAD. Do you know how hard it is to kill a simbot? It's basically old age or a meteor. I LOOKED IT UP BECAUSE HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

Oh, hey, Hearts. Welcome back. Btw, enjoy this meteor.

I can't.

Watcher above, I've missed you!  ;D
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Four Immortal Sisters: Chapter 19: Back with a Bang
« Reply #189 on: April 17, 2014, 01:17:16 PM »
Sometimes I feel like these games go out of their way to tell you when they don't like something - in this case, it's the happiness of Winny. Just not allowed. Man I mean that's just... just wow...
Man I'm glad this story is back though, ahahaha.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #190 on: April 17, 2014, 08:14:39 PM »
Wow, what a return!!  New pregnancy and baby, age up, unintentional make-overs, and meteoric robo-death.  Kinda makes me scared of the next update  ;=)

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2014, 09:21:39 PM »
I danced when I saw the update in my bookmarks. This was stupid, as I regularly lose my balance whilst sitting, but I danced. I have a bruise the size of Texas (on a map, anyway), but seeing Arie seduce a blue guy with an afro was totally worth it. I hope Winnie finds happiness again, though, as she's my favorite Eterna.
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

Offline kaseofhearts

• Immortal
« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2014, 08:35:42 PM »
Watcher above, I've missed you!  ;D

I have missed you too, Gwendy! And I am obsessed with your avatar. That's basically what I look like every day after work.

Sometimes I feel like these games go out of their way to tell you when they don't like something - in this case, it's the happiness of Winny. Just not allowed. Man I mean that's just... just wow...
Man I'm glad this story is back though, ahahaha.

Ugh, I know what you mean! How depressing is that! Poor girl. She never asks for anything.

Wow, what a return!!  New pregnancy and baby, age up, unintentional make-overs, and meteoric robo-death.  Kinda makes me scared of the next update  ;=)

The next update will have a teenage Aurelia, giving lea a run for her money in the looks department!

I danced when I saw the update in my bookmarks. This was stupid, as I regularly lose my balance whilst sitting, but I danced. I have a bruise the size of Texas (on a map, anyway), but seeing Arie seduce a blue guy with an afro was totally worth it.

I am sorry to have caused you injury! But at least you know you can feel, unlike Bolton who is a robot. And also dead.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #193 on: April 19, 2014, 12:34:05 AM »
No!  Lea is the prettiest daughter!!

Offline Hallucination

• Occult
  • Resident Legacy Addict
« Reply #194 on: April 19, 2014, 02:19:05 AM »
No!  Lea is the prettiest daughter!!

Would it help if we used an ugly synonym for pretty (I suggest pulchritudinous) to describe Aurelia?
I'm not pedantic! I just believe in precision of language.

Green Witch Legacy

anything