Author Topic: The Greek Gods [31/07 Reawakening]  (Read 30660 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [UPDATED : Chapter SIX]
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2013, 06:50:46 PM »
Oooh! That was a nice editing for Rhea and VJ! I love that heart shaped one!
VJ... is totally different when I looking in that style.

I never thought love could be so perfect!
And I never knew that you are match each other, VJ! Congratulations! Waiting for Nooboo then!
Eh, no! Nooboos are boring, Toddlers are much better :P

Oh, it's Rhea's hair a CC?
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2013, 07:39:11 PM »
I love VJ's makeover. Not that he needed much help. He's a very handsome sim. ;)

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...hmmm...a blue-haired nooboo?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2013, 11:03:59 PM »

Aw, I just started reading this, and I am a fan! I'll be looking for updates on this one, for sure. For some reason, I've always kinda loved VJ. It's the blue mohawk, I think: so awesome! Anyway, I'm digging him as the love interest; they are so cute together! And VJ is very handsome. That's some smexy man-sim right there. Yup.

As for what Greek gods I enjoy: Artemis has always been a favorite of mine: something about her being the independent, fierce hunter wandering alone in the woods always appealed to me. After that, probably Persephone: such an interesting explanation for seasons.

Offline ve1ocity

• !I believe in Simverse!
  • Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2013, 01:32:17 AM »
VJ breaks the Third Wall
-----------------------------

Congratulations! Waiting for Nooboo then!
Eh, no! Nooboos are boring, Toddlers are much better :P

Thanks for the congratulations, pardner! But NO WAY, no nooboos! Nooboos, toddlers, they are all darn boring! I HATE 'em all!

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes...hmmm...a blue-haired nooboo?

NO nooboos, blue haired or otherwise. NO! No! NO!

Seriously, I had enough trouble with my o;e' Dad when growing up and I really don't want a retelecast. Period. I'm sure Rhea will understand!

Back to Ve1ocity
--------------------

Rhea's mate in ancient Greek mythology was Cronos, who killed his father, Oranous. As it was predicated that his offspring will kill him, he swallowed all his offsprings as they were born.

This is the myth I'm trying to mimick here. Of course there's no killings or swallowings or whatever. VJ had a difficult time with his father and he doesn't want any kids. Not totally uncommon, eh!

And Rhea, lets see about her...

Yay VJ and Reah, Look at the last picture an old woman is stuck in the door, I wonder however shall she get out. :)

Hehe Molly French, I'll update a line on it:D!

Oooh! That was a nice editing for Rhea and VJ! I love that heart shaped one!
VJ... is totally different when I looking in that style.
And I never knew that you are match each other, VJ! Congratulations!

Oh, it's Rhea's hair a CC?

Why, thank you! I'm still experimenting with collage making! I personally really love the ones in your stories, but I'm kinda too lazy to use Photoshop!

Rhea's hair is from the EA store. I'll find the set and let you know. I wanted a long veil but couldn't find one :s.

I love VJ's makeover. Not that he needed much help. He's a very handsome sim. ;)

Ahem to that! Ain't he smeksy!

Aw, I just started reading this, and I am a fan! I'll be looking for updates on this one, for sure. For some reason, I've always kinda loved VJ. It's the blue mohawk, I think: so awesome! Anyway, I'm digging him as the love interest; they are so cute together! And VJ is very handsome. That's some smexy man-sim right there. Yup.

As for what Greek gods I enjoy: Artemis has always been a favorite of mine: something about her being the independent, fierce hunter wandering alone in the woods always appealed to me. After that, probably Persephone: such an interesting explanation for seasons.

Thank you Rhoxi! I love your dynasties and yes, its a honour ;)!

Join the VJ-club! I never thought he'd be so handy!

I also like Artemis, the only problem is whether it will be Apollo or Artemis as it depends on the birth order. Anyway, she'll have a great story, immortal or not.

I myself love the Persephone myth, though Persephone herself is not so well defined. So planning to have her as a mortal, or may make her an immortal depending on the household state!
Read my newest vampire saga! HIATUS
Mission Unnamed

Will Aphrodite ever find True Love?  HIATUS
Yes, its the Greek Gods! Read their antics!
The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2013, 04:44:25 PM »
Here you go, after going some reading.

(lazy comment detected)

--- First & Second Dynasty related ---

It's seem there was some change in Rhea hair color for several attempt. Rhea style too quite different.

First attempt
The way that you did the storytelling are quite unique. Just looking at the word that you used, it's like reading old-style related thing. Don't get me wrong! I totally love it and I do wonder where you can find such a word. It's charmed me ;D
It was so sad that only last until five chapters.

Second attempt
The way of storytelling is changed. But, I do love that you still faithful to Alvi's. They are too need a little love. Back to the topic. I am quite surprised that you decide to marry Iqbal and make VJ into sculptor. Some chapters are really short, but provide a lot of information. In chapter 6, I found one missing image, but... Oh, well. Too bad that was end at chapter 9. But, I do glad that you try this attempt again.

--- Comments related thing ---

Thanks for the congratulations, pardner! But NO WAY, no nooboos! Nooboos, toddlers, they are all darn boring! I HATE 'em all!

Hahaha, but toddlers are much useful than nooboo y'know :P
They can learn so many skills and look at their cuteness. Oh, VJ you need to learn more about toddler :P

*cast love charm on VJ, so he will love toddler more.*

Why, thank you! I'm still experimenting with collage making! I personally really love the ones in your stories, but I'm kinda too lazy to use Photoshop!

That was turned out to be good. I love it. I am too still learning to use Photoshop well. It's turned to be interesting, but I still need to do some experiment when I have that time. Well at least a little experiment can gain a little experience until reach the next skill of photo-shopping. I am still newbie in many ways y'know \(~_~)/

Rhea's hair is from the EA store. I'll find the set and let you know. I wanted a long veil but couldn't find one :s.

Oooh, is that so...? Humm.. Her hair kinda looks different. I will be waiting then.

--- Greek God related ---

I look into Artemis story, but there was so many version. Did she kill Orion? Or Scorpion that was send by Gaia who did it?
In her version that she killed him, that was so sad. And I will be questioning about her relationship with Apollo :'(
Well, which version that you prefer and why?

My Stories:

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2013, 02:19:42 AM »
Here you go, after going some reading.

(lazy comment detected)

--- First & Second Dynasty related ---

It's seem there was some change in Rhea hair color for several attempt. Rhea style too quite different.

First attempt
The way that you did the storytelling are quite unique. Just looking at the word that you used, it's like reading old-style related thing. Don't get me wrong! I totally love it and I do wonder where you can find such a word. It's charmed me ;D
It was so sad that only last until five chapters.

Second attempt
The way of storytelling is changed. But, I do love that you still faithful to Alvi's. They are too need a little love. Back to the topic. I am quite surprised that you decide to marry Iqbal and make VJ into sculptor. Some chapters are really short, but provide a lot of information. In chapter 6, I found one missing image, but... Oh, well. Too bad that was end at chapter 9. But, I do glad that you try this attempt again.

Thank you for such a detailed review! El, you rock! The word "pantheon" right? I had a book called 'The Greek Pantheon' once, not a very famous one but gave a really juicy retelling of the famous stories.

The main reason I stopped try 1 was that there was no way Rhea could complete her gardening requirements on time. The second time, I was bored to continue because I was on hiatus for a long time plus I felt my writing was lacking.

I am a lazy person, thus the love for short chapters hehehe! But overall I find them easier to write!

And in this attemp, I'm succeeding :D!!!

*cast love charm on VJ, so he will love toddler more.*

I wish!

Oooh, is that so...? Humm.. Her hair kinda looks different. I will be waiting then.
Oops are you referring to Rhea's wedding hair or her curls? The curls are CC, over from peggysims as I remember.

I look into Artemis story, but there was so many version. Did she kill Orion? Or Scorpion that was send by Gaia who did it?
In her version that she killed him, that was so sad. And I will be questioning about her relationship with Apollo :'(
Well, which version that you prefer and why?

I'll have to think when Artemis comes around. Gaia should be VJ's mother, so Rhea should double over for her appearances. But apart from it being impossible, there'll be no killings in the story. Perhaps social disgracing etc.

Also, what do you think? Shall I officially change VJ's name to Cronos as that's his equivalent?
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter Seven : The Disobedient Wife
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2013, 02:20:47 AM »
Letters stashed away by bored officers at The Community Center for Teenagers with Critical Criminal Tendencies

Spring | SimYear 2

Chapter Seven : The Disobedient Wife

Hi, Mr.CCP,

I'm Rhea Alvi.

Forgive me if I got your name wrong, but my husband talks a lot about you and I thought you were the best person to talk about this matter.

He always tells what a relief it was to out-pour to you during those hard days. I feel you know him as well, or even better than me. That is why I'm writing to you.

I married my husband for love.

True, he was rich, but only I knew it! We lived in a shabby shack, and truly, we still do! The walls are still the same old paneling though the furniture is another story!

I have a pretty good earning at the restaurant and the only reason that kept me from moving out was that I didn't want to leave my de-facto family.

I've always known that VJ had a crush on me. At first it unnerved me, specially his habit of walking around in his knickers! Then, I slowly came to understand him. I admired his stellar determination and how he would survive for days without even sleeping because he had to complete a bulk order.

He was and still occasionally is a jerk, but he hid it around me and as I was around him most of the time he has become a much nicer person, albeit unintentionally!

But my real crush on him came when he grew out to an adult. I may sound like a wheezy teen girl, but oh my god, he looked so amazing! Such piercing blue eyes! And he was devoted! Why, I felt like a queen!

Quite a few men have proposed-and at times propositioned-to me. I knew time was going, but I was young! And VJ's devotion quite struck me. I've seen men the men who proposed to me equally dying after another girl in the next season, but never VJ! What woman could resist that?

And so we married. In a lovely wedding surrounded by friends and family.

The wedding night was sweet. VJ tried to be brave but I could see he was nervous. We just talked till dawn and finally, when the moment came it was amazing!

Of course, the next step was a nooboo.

Apparently, I had made one big mistake about my husband.

He didn't want nooboos. He was stern on that.

How I talked, argued and reasoned with him.

Always the answer was no. It was not a consideration, but a blank flat no.

He had hated the tough time with his father and didn't want the same with a son.

Then a daughter?

Again a flat blank no.

"You really don't want to add to those two horrors, do you?" he groaned, snuggling up against me. "Life is beautiful Rhea, just you and me."

To stop my narrative for a moment, I have to update you. Undoubtedly you know of the public disgrace Zelda Mae faced and which ruined her career.

VJ doesn't like her, but Zelda is a dear girl. I have no idea why she get involved with that Mafia Boss, Nick Alto. Yes, she had not one, but two, daughters out of wedlock.

Zelda's pregnancy was a happy one. She was in love with Alto-though I certainly don't understand why.

Of course, she did worry when she thought nobody was looking. She was vetu worried indeed.

Her waters broke one rainy evening. There was no one at home, and she barely managed to make it to hospital.

Hera and Hestia Mae were born within two minutes to each other. Two beautiful, innocent girls, stigmatized for life at their birth as lovechildren of a failed prima donna and a mafia grandiso.

Zelda knew their fate. How like a queen she looks, rocking away with Hera in her arms.

VJ might think otherwise, but the beautiful little girls just strengthened my longing for a child.

And the inevitable happened.

Of course, mistakes can happen ...

I pour over books on a happy motherhood...

I have a craving for apples...

And I think I'll wait a bit more till telling VJ. I doubt he'd be so harsh, but I'm against abortion. Bulky dresses are surprisingly effective...

Only Zelda knows, and is a true friend indeed.

I spend time with the twins to prepare for motherhood...

Thank you for listening to me, Mr.CCP.

I think you already know my request. Could you please be with me when I tell my husband? Please, I'm rather nervous...

I'll get back to you soon.

I don't feel quite ok.

Oh no! Why, it can't be! Its too soon!

Oh my dear watcher!

Comment at bottom by officer :
This rascal called me a critically criminal potential?? I'll get him!

N.B. I hope Rhea is ok, handling VJ will be another story...
Mission Unnamed

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter Eight : Reckonings
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2013, 03:27:20 AM »
Letters stashed away by bored officers at The Community Center for Teenagers with Critical Criminal Tendencies

Summer | SimYear 2

Chapter Eight : Reckonings

Life as I remember started with betrayal, then love, then hardwork, then riches and finally marriage. And again, betrayal.

My mother left me as a helpless kid, to fend to myself in a world I had no love for.

Finally I fell in love with the woman of my dreams and I did everything in her name.

I thought I was working hard and earning, to get out of poverty, but somewhere in the back of my mind I know that it wasn't the only reason.

I wanted to prove myself to Rhea.

And she betrayed me.

I had made it clear that I didn't want any children, I abhorred them. And what did she do? She got herself pregnant without telling me. Oh, she didn't cheat. The thing has my eyes after all.

I can't imagine how she managed to hide it from me for so long. Well, I was away taking bulk orders for sculpting and we didn't have much time together. She says she meant to tell me. I don't believe her. The thing was botn premature, but still! She could have told me before!

All in one moment, life turned from beautiful to black. All those miserable memories of my godforsaken childhood come back to me when I see it. Zeus Olympia.

I just can't stand the sight of it. I didn't attend his birthday party and Miraj had to hold him.

I just don't want that darn kid in my life!

Life goes on as usual.

I sculpt with passion.

That darn Mae woman turned elder and dyed her hair green. I can see that she's still dreaming of marriage.

Thankfully, she keeps her bawling toddlers out of my reach in the library. Better they get some books into their head because I ain't going to spend one simleon on their upbringing! I ain't afraid of their big, bad papa anymore!

At other times, she goes and plodds away in the garden. Perhaps she's hatching a plan to bury old Alto and digging his grave. Wish she'd asked me for some help! I'd do with some fiendish delight!

Dad is still living and kicking. He should have died long ago, that old prat.

He's gone a bit loony and taken to fish in the graveyard. Must be thinking that hiding behind Grim's statue means Grim won't see him. Surprisingly, it seems to be working...

Even weirder, buying an expensive aquarium totally without my permission and stocking it with some huge black fish!

Not to mention very public PDAs with Erin! Yuck!

That gangling young man with the arty hair is their son, Chester. Erin seems to have given him some military super proteins as he grew up more quickly than other sims. Perhaps its the hair, but we get on pretty well.

Err.... I never said I fell out of love with Rhea, did I? I do love her?

I had no love for the son she gave me.

But still I do love her, but I've lost my respect. That was why I brought Crystal Springs instead of making our house, in her own words, more 'comfortable'.

And I mean to buy over Hogan's Diner, very soon...
Mission Unnamed

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Greek Gods : An Immortal Dynasty [UPDATED : Chapter 7 & 8]
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2013, 09:53:34 AM »
Aw, VJ will come around eventually. Even he would have to admit...it's not like Rhea got pregnant by herself. :P

karlissa

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2013, 10:47:55 AM »
 :o just  :o

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2013, 10:58:36 AM »
Woah woah woah... You updated two chapter already o_O
Well, gotta catch this up ;D
---

Ah, I suspect that too! About the CC thing ;D

Chapter Seven
Who is Mr. CCPP? I am interested whom Rhea talking about. Oooh, I see two Goddess name here!

Chapter Eight
The only thing that I have in mind. Is that Rhea's son with VJ? VJ seems so... um mad?
It's nice that you provide a nice background for VJ, so I can understand him more. 
And I do love how VJ voice in this chapter. That's really something and you make him real in my eyes!

My Stories:

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2013, 03:01:49 PM »
Aw, VJ will come around eventually. Even he would have to admit...it's not like Rhea got pregnant by herself. :P

Hehehe! I really love how you expressed it!

I'm really growing into the Rhea+VJ dynamics. I have much more stories on those two flowing but concentrating too much on their story would take my attention away from the dynasty. Perhaps when I'm all done with the dynasty, I'll come back and edit the dynasty into one complete meaty tale!

:o just  :o

Welcome to the dynasty, Karlissa. I'm trying to keep up to greek mythology much as possible, and this is the tamest I could do :D! Hope you enjoy it :)

Chapter Seven
Who is Mr. CCPP? I am interested whom Rhea talking about. Oooh, I see two Goddess name here!

Chapter Eight
The only thing that I have in mind. Is that Rhea's son with VJ? VJ seems so... um mad?
It's nice that you provide a nice background for VJ, so I can understand him more. 
And I do love how VJ voice in this chapter. That's really something and you make him real in my eyes!

CCP=Critically Criminal Potentials=just Vj's nick to the good police officers!

Yes, yes its his son, no adultery here;). Rhea was one of the best behaved and most respected Greek goddesses. VJ just doesn't like kids, specially due to his bad relationship with his father!

Thank you for your compliments El. You really keep me going :) !
Mission Unnamed

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2013, 10:20:54 PM »
CCP=Critically Criminal Potentials=just Vj's nick to the good police officers!

Oooh, thank you for explaining that to me. That was unrecognizable terms for me. Glad to learn something new ;D

Yes, yes its his son, no adultery here;). Rhea was one of the best behaved and most respected Greek goddesses. VJ just doesn't like kids, specially due to his bad relationship with his father!

Phew, glad to hear that. I thought that Rhea is cheating with someone else, because the betrayed word lead me into something else. 

Thank you for your compliments El. You really keep me going :) !

Ehh... I just said what I have in mind, really. But, you're welcome!
Thank you for giving me encouragement too. Keep it going!

My Stories:

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2013, 06:08:26 AM »
Oooh, thank you for explaining that to me. That was unrecognizable terms for me. Glad to learn something new ;D

Phew, glad to hear that. I thought that Rhea is cheating with someone else, because the betrayed word lead me into something else. 

Ehh... I just said what I have in mind, really. But, you're welcome!
Thank you for giving me encouragement too. Keep it going!

Not actually, its just a term I built up! Will edit the chapters a bit more to make it more recognizable :D!

Hmm... true its weird if VJ doesn't get some doubts on parentage, seeing how secretive Rhea was. Will make some edits to show he's sure its his son, and just that he doesn't want him!
Mission Unnamed

Offline ve1ocity

• Occult
  • Sims 4!
    • Six at Sunset
Chapter Nine : Barren Wombs
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2013, 08:26:49 AM »
From the personal memoirs of Iqbal Alvi

Summer/Fall | Sim Year 2

Chapter Nine : Barren Wombs

It is summer again. i continue to outlive my years to the great surprise to everyone and the even greater displeasure to my dear eldest son.

I simply cannot understand why he hates me so much in such a childish manner. I did all I could do to make their lives happy. He should understand, now that he's a father himself.

No of course not, how could I ever forget! VJ threw a fit when Rhea had little Zeus.

He's insane, that son of mine. To hate such an adorable bundle of joy.

Don't worry little Zeus, you have grandpa to take care of you!

Erin and me, our love is strong as ever. Both of us have an eternally faithful reputation.

Mmm...life is good.

But, at times there are hints of trouble in paradise.

"Miraj Alvi! Don't tell me you are flirting with a married woman! And Morgana Wolff out of all people!" I confronted my gentler son in the the workshop.

"Do calm down Dad. Morgana has a problem!"

"A problem? What problem is there to discuss at midnight on the doorstep? Not to mention pledging your everlasting protection!"

"Please don't yell Dad. Morgana is worried. You see, she is barren."Miraj shouted over the whirl of VJ's ice cutter. Zeus is one awesome chump! Just see how he looks on interestedly as VJ tries his best to scare him! Hahaha!

"Barren? Since when did Thornton Wolff want kids?" VJ scoffed, clearly annoyed by Zeus's demeanor.

"Well he wants them now. And Morgana is still young. They've tried everything, but she's barren!"

"And what's that to do with the rendezvous at the front door at midnight?"

Miraj sighed deeply.

"Dad do you know that Chester was the first baby born in Sunset Valley after Molly Ursine when I was a child?"

"Huh! There are plenty of them around!"

"No Dad, those are townies who have moved here. I asked around and nearly all of them had spent fortunes on fertility treatments. And they've not have been able to have babies after they came here. And after Chester, only our household have babies."

"Are you suggesting that our household is the only one saved from some weird scientific experiment?"

Ah! I've always loved conspiracies, though Erin has squashed most of them out of me.

"Well, it seems the townies believe that only people from our household can have kids." Miraj said, fidgeting. "I don't like it." he muttered.

"Tosh!" VJ said. Then his eyes lightened. "So Morgana wants you as a stud, huh?"

Miraj blushed deeply.

"I just wish," he muttered. "Its just, its just that Morgana isn't too comfortable around me. She has been very faithful to her husband, you know."

"Puh!" VJ shrugged it off. "Maybe Morgy is just barren and the rest of the town aren't trying. Seems like the world is becoming the ideal place! I can't fathom this fuss about nooboos! Blah!" He glared at Zeus.

We forgot about it all, specially after the shock of seeing VJ teaching little Zeus to talk!

Seemed like my firebrand has had a change of heart, or so I thought till I heard teaching Zeus about 'moving houses'! Hopeless VJ, but I still have hope!

Imagine my shock when I was propositioned not once, but twice the following day!

"Girl, I'm old enough to be your grandfather. Don't you come batting those eyelashes around me!"

"Oh please, Mr.Alvi! I so want a nooboo!"

"Do you think I'm a baby factory, huh?"

"Alvi, that prat of your son!"

I nerved myself against the prospect of Thornton's cane.

"He can't calm Morgana enough to be a surrogate father? Could you be surrogate instead?"

Oh my geezers!

"I don't know what's wrong with this world." I groaned to Rhea as I penned a love letter to Erin.

"Hooray Iqbal! That's so romantic!" She said peering at the letter.

"Not the letter, Rhea." I blushed slightly. "I mean all this noobooness."

"Its not just any old wives tale." Rhea frowned. "Even Pauline Wan asked me for nooboo secrets when I was at the Frios' costume party. She and Hank have been trying for years, it seems."

"Pauline even told me that I was a witch to have children!" she added indignantly.

It seems I wasn't the only person who was intrigued.

One day I caught VJ bribing Chester, out of all people. I had more sense than to confront VJ and blow up a full-fledged hurricane, but that didn't stop me telling Erin to get everything out of Chester.

Seems like VJ has been bribing Chester to hack through Erin's top secret files.

I would have put it to pure spite on VJ's part if Chester hadn't told me the reason.

VJ was also trying to find out why the town was barren.

I am an old man, and a happy one.

Tragic as it is, the matters of the town's apparent happiness wouldn't bother me so much.

If not for one reason.

Long ago, before my wife left me, she had always pestered me to catch deathfish. She was an avid gardener and said it was to make one special recipe in combination of one of her rarest plants.

Now, I had not even known what deathfish were those days. It was only after I became a master fisherman that I learnt from another master about the rare and extremely precious black fish. Knowing that Rhea and Zelda were a amazing cooking-gardening duo, I had stored the fish up.

But all that was coincidental. What worried me was what my wife had told me long ago.

"I really want the fish, Iqbal." she had urged once. "The world will go barren soon and only this recipe can save it."

I had simply laughed it off and she had never mentioned it again.

Now I am unnerved.

How could she have known? 

But I am an old man, and there's much more happiness to think about than some random prediction in the distant past.

The twins grew up. This is little Hera before she had a haircut.

Eh, you are quite the evil one ain't you Hera?

Little Zeus grew up. He has bypassed his father's blue hair and inherited his mother's brown locks. To be honest, I was quite disappointed!

He and Hera are quite the cohorts of Evil!

Zeus is fonder of gentle Hestia, specially in all matters food!

VJ, by mistake he says, worked out quite the unflattering sculpture of Zeus!

Try again VJ!

Hera is turning out to be a pretty good painter!

Life does have its tinges of sadness. Nick Alto passed off.

I have no words to say how happy I am that we have one big happy family for love and support throughout life's storms.

Mission Unnamed

anything