Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 763995 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2010, 07:21:34 AM »
Ah, I have not heard that.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2010, 12:23:57 PM »
So sorry Ruby but I have not been able to finish the world, on Friday I had a History Essay sprung on me and It has taken up a lot of time.  :-\ I only have to put some more oaks, shrubs and then the Spawners and maybe some objects and then it is done and hopefully will fit all your needs.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2010, 05:05:35 PM »
O know, but there are rumors about the City Hall, Police Department and the Military Services building that older opportunities won't work with the buildings. Or maybe it was the other way round :)

Not necessarily true.  You just have to remember when you click on one of these buildings you will get a drop down box and must then select the part of the building you want to go to.  Maybe this only works well in BP and not if you put those buildings in other towns.  Haven't tried that.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2010, 06:18:10 PM »
Okay, thanks for that Joria, I haven't tried either. No rush samoht- Take your time! :D
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #109 on: November 26, 2010, 10:24:50 PM »
Sorry to bother you again samoht ::), but is it possible to turn the large lot on the lower right hand side (The one opposite from the Legacy size lot) into a group of very small lots, like a trailer park style of thing. Maybe 4 or 5...?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: November 27, 2010, 03:01:38 AM »
Sure I can try to get 4/5 out of that space.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #111 on: November 27, 2010, 03:34:07 AM »
Great! It's just that I've got a story line going ;).....

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Calgary_Rose

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #112 on: November 27, 2010, 09:40:13 PM »
OK if I add a world request?

I'd like something flat (no hills or mountains) with all rabbit holes and community lots, bars/lounges/clubs in no more than three-story buildings, plenty of room for houses, ample spawners of all types, and several 64 x 64 lots so I can use the Abandoned Nectary lots I downloaded.  Landscaping and road layout are up to you.  You don't have to include a coastline if you have an inland sea for salt-water fish.  I have all expansion and stuff packs but nothing from the store.

Feel free to ask questions.  I'm on almost every day and will try to answer promptly.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: November 30, 2010, 01:39:28 AM »
OK if I add a world request?

I'd like something flat (no hills or mountains) with all rabbit holes and community lots, bars/lounges/clubs in no more than three-story buildings, plenty of room for houses, ample spawners of all types, and several 64 x 64 lots so I can use the Abandoned Nectary lots I downloaded.  Landscaping and road layout are up to you.  You don't have to include a coastline if you have an inland sea for salt-water fish.  I have all expansion and stuff packs but nothing from the store.

Feel free to ask questions.  I'm on almost every day and will try to answer promptly.

Wow, this slipped past me, Sorry about the delay in replying.  :) I have updated the first page for your request.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #114 on: November 30, 2010, 01:58:25 AM »
How are you going with my world, samoht? :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #115 on: November 30, 2010, 02:21:54 AM »
I am doing okay, I have split the big lot into 4 I think. I now only have spawners.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2010, 02:33:43 PM »
samoht,  I have a HUGE request for you that will stretch your creativity to the max!  lol  Ok, first of all I know you have major time constraints, (school, own projects, rl, etc.), so please, no pressure.  This is a request based on my admiration of your skills, but I don't want you to feel any pressure or anything.  If it isn't fun, or is too much work, don't do it.  So, the request is, I would like a world called C&P Forum Valley.  It may have some hills, lakes, rivers, and lots and lots of lots of all sizes.  None of the lots need to be labled as anything particular except you can give street names to the streets, rivers, lakes.  The object of the world is to place houses, buildings, places of work, parks, and Sims we have created,whatever, that our forum members have created for this forum's use.  A home of our own, as it were.  It can have a modern downtown area somewhere, but I'd prefer more the village ambience we find in all the other places except BP.  A playable world completely made up featuring nothing but Carl and Pam's Forum stuff, (store items, freebies and OUR custom content ok, no 3rd pty cc of course and no mods).  Some trees are ok, (although we can always place our own with edit town), and spawners.  Other wise a mostly empty land for us to fill.  If this is too big, don't worry.  It's just an idea that popped into my head.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #117 on: December 09, 2010, 04:07:49 PM »
I think I have finished Ruby's world but I have never uploaded a world before and it is talking about Thumbnails and Details and I can not see how to edit those details so I will look it up in the tutorial tomorrow and get it uploaded. I hope it is okay, the Spawners are a bit odd and some still need placing like Deathfish and the Lakes.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #118 on: December 09, 2010, 06:44:12 PM »
Great! Just so I can add them myself, which spawners are missing?
I may not be able to download it for a day or two, as my computer isn't connected to the internet, so I need to put my hard drive onto my mum's computer (The one I'm on now ;))
Thanks!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: December 10, 2010, 01:48:53 AM »
All of the Freshwater Spawners, some Seed and Gem and Insect ones mainly because these is not that much space on the Island.