Author Topic: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread  (Read 772859 times)

SimCityBusDriver

Re: Sims 3 - Building and Construction Requests Thread
« Reply #285 on: April 10, 2011, 12:55:44 PM »
Request:

A large family home suitable for a married couple with a female child and female toddler.

Must include:

• Large Master Bedroom with En-suite
  • Large Living room
  • Big Garden with play equipment
  • Outdoor Living Hot Tub!
  • Nursery with toddler toys
  • Separate bedroom for child
  • Bedroom with en-suite for Max Skills!

Anything else is for you to design and put in! Price does not matter and lot size also does not matter though 60 by 60 is preferred.

IMPORTANT: Use only Base Game, WA, AMB and OL items. Please don't use store content
SimCityBusDriver

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #286 on: April 11, 2011, 12:46:28 AM »
I'll upload it to the swap shop after adding one or two items.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Yarakisagoa

• Idol or Idiot?
  • Townie
  • Impossible stands for I'm possible...
« Reply #287 on: April 12, 2011, 07:38:20 PM »
Can you build a small version of the white house (60x60, and the house is not too big if possible) please? I just want my single sim live like a president :D. I also have all ep except the LN, outdoor stuff, and high end loft stuff, some custome conten :D. Thanks.
"When I was a young man. I Had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it.... I know I would have enough time to do everything, now I worry I do not have any time to do anything"
-Ezio Auditore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #288 on: April 12, 2011, 07:51:31 PM »
Can you build a small version of the white house (60x60, and the house is not too big if possible) please? I just want my single sim live like a president :D. I also have all ep except the LN, outdoor stuff, and high end loft stuff, some custome conten :D. Thanks.

I can accept your Request but not part of it. Since you are new to the forum you probably don't know about the Rules regarding Third Party Custom Content. Here is the Rule on it:-

"10. The official stand of Carl's Sims 3 Guide on mods (modifications to the game) and third party custom content is that they are very risky and we do not encourage or recommend their use.  Many sites which host them also offer code designed to break the game's Teen rating. As a family friendly site, we cannot endorse any sites which link to such content. Please refrain from linking to or discussing mods or mod sites or sites featuring adult content in general.  To be perfectly clear:  DO NOT discuss or link to any mods on this Forum."

- Taken from the Forum Rules Thread.

Just so you are aware. If by Custom Content you meant Store Items then that is fine.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #289 on: April 12, 2011, 08:04:48 PM »
Request:

A large family home suitable for a married couple with a female child and female toddler.

Must include:

• Large Master Bedroom with En-suite
  • Large Living room
  • Big Garden with play equipment
  • Outdoor Living Hot Tub!
  • Nursery with toddler toys
  • Separate bedroom for child
  • Bedroom with en-suite for Max Skills!

Anything else is for you to design and put in! Price does not matter and lot size also does not matter though 60 by 60 is preferred.

IMPORTANT: Use only Base Game, WA, AMB and OL items. Please PM me about Store Content.

SimCityBusDriver

Can't believe I missed this post! Sorry SimCity! I can't really ask people to PM you about Store Content, they are doing this in their own time. I mainly put that there if anyone wants a particular themed Building which has a Store Item suited for or if the person does not want Store Content used.

Residential Buildings:
  • Date of Request: 13th April. Client: SimCityBusDriver. Request: A large family home for a married couple with a Female Child and Toddler. Must include Large Bedroom with En-suite, Large Living Room, Play Areas and Garden, Hot Tubs from Outdoor Living Only, Nursery with Toys, Bedroom for Child, Bedroom with En-Suite for Butler.Lot Size: 60x60. Price: Any. Full Details SimCityBusDriver only has WA, AMB and OL., Store Content: Waiting Answer.

Can you build a small version of the white house (60x60, and the house is not too big if possible) please? I just want my single sim live like a president :D. I also have all EP except the LN, outdoor stuff, and high end loft stuff, some Custom conten :D. Thanks.

Please read my Post above on the mention of Custom Content but here is the Request I got out of that, take a read through, anything you think should be in there just tell me.  ;)

Residential Buildings:
  • Date of Request: 13th April. Client: Yarakisagoa. Request: A smaller version of The White House for a Single Sim to live like a President. Lot Size: 60x60. Price: None Stated. Full Details All EP's/SP's apart from LN, HELS, OLS., Store Content: Unknown.
[/list]

Offline Yarakisagoa

• Idol or Idiot?
  • Townie
  • Impossible stands for I'm possible...
« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2011, 09:29:18 PM »
Oh, I'm sorry. My bad. I only downloaded some cars, and some store content, too. But rule is rule. Thank you. Never happen again. :D

By the way, an empty house is enough for me, i will decorate it myself.
"When I was a young man. I Had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it.... I know I would have enough time to do everything, now I worry I do not have any time to do anything"
-Ezio Auditore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #291 on: April 20, 2011, 11:50:56 PM »
Okay, is anybody up for CAW build? ;)
I loved the island that samoht made me, but I feel I now need somthing bigger. I have made a plan, but I understand if any changes need to be made. The map doesn't need to be build on, at all. I can manage that. ;)

The yellow boxes are Community Lots, and the blue are Residential. The heavy black lines are roads, and the light lines are lot boundaries. The largest Residential lot, in the bottom left corner, should also be a 64x64 size. The smallest lot should be no smaller then a 20x20 size, maybe larger. Green dots are trees, probably something tropical. All ocean fish spawners must be present, and the uncommon (Not rare or common) beetle/ butterfly spawners should be scattered around the left side of the island. I can add all other spawners.

I know this is a huge task, and I can understand if it's a little to big.
Thanks, :)

EDIT- I made the lots that appeared larger then 64x64 smaller.
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #292 on: April 21, 2011, 03:28:12 AM »
Ruby, is CAW working on your PC? If you can run it, try making your own world. There isn't much CAW users on forum, and with latest patch it stopped working for most of us apparently.
Your map is a little confusing, since biggest lot is 64x64 but you mark bigger lots than one you mark as 64x64. I would recommend you to try play with it, since you already have a great idea what you want, that is almost half of work!  
Also, Simstar asked for small flat tropical island long time ago, I started to work on it, but lost all files (not just CAW, all files due to hardware problems). So I started new but I'm not able to finish it now since CAW isn't working anymore. Until new version I'm building lots on world I exported but I need CAW to finish it.
So far I'm missing 10 comunity lots ( I build all from scratch) and bunch of residential lots. I mark 2 residential 64x64 and I know what will be in what area, but there's a lot of building left. (all available lots and rabbitholes are in this world). Here is an overview of what I've built so far (I didn't placed any tree, spawner or most of the other objects I plan to place in CAW):

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #293 on: April 21, 2011, 03:52:33 AM »
Anushka, that looks great, and it's a such a shame it was lost :(
Ruby, is CAW working on your PC? If you can run it, try making your own world. There isn't much CAW users on forum, and with latest patch it stopped working for most of us apparently.
Your map is a little confusing, since biggest lot is 64x64 but you mark bigger lots than one you mark as 64x64. I would recommend you to try play with it, since you already have a great idea what you want, that is almost half of work!
I have tried to play with CAW a little, but I really struggled with it. Also, now it's not working for me either. As for the lot sizes, I though that it was actually possible to make lots that are bigger than 64x64 in CAW, but I may be wrong.
Thanks for your help. :)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #294 on: April 21, 2011, 04:03:17 AM »
Ruby, this world is still in my game, I just can't finish it in CAW, but will once updated version of CAW come out. For now I'm building lots for it.
As for lot size, the bigest possible in CAW is 64x64, but you can create any weird size you want, not just those you can find in game.
If you have problems and issues with CAW, ask on tread about it, there are some nice tutorials too, and once you get used to it, it is very fun tool. I'm telling you this only because some other world requests are waiting for few months now, and you already have a great idea what to do in your world. If you have some questions about something specific, you can always PM me about them. But all that after new version is relesed.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #295 on: April 21, 2011, 05:15:37 AM »
I can still use CaW. I also find it confusing about your Plan.  :-\

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #296 on: April 21, 2011, 06:05:38 AM »
I can still use CaW. I also find it confusing about your Plan.  :-\
Oh, okay.
If the lot sizes are confusing you, simply imagine the larger then 64x64 lots cut up (In half, or smaller).
If you are confused about something else, let me know.

Ruby, this world is still in my game, I just can't finish it in CAW, but will once updated version of CAW come out. For now I'm building lots for it.
As for lot size, the bigest possible in CAW is 64x64, but you can create any weird size you want, not just those you can find in game.
If you have problems and issues with CAW, ask on tread about it, there are some nice tutorials too, and once you get used to it, it is very fun tool. I'm telling you this only because some other world requests are waiting for few months now, and you already have a great idea what to do in your world. If you have some questions about something specific, you can always PM me about them. But all that after new version is relesed.

Good to know your world wasn't lost!
Thanks for the explanation :)

Offline jen2912

• Townie
« Reply #297 on: April 21, 2011, 07:55:49 AM »
I have a community lot request:

A small cafe which will allow the sims to buy base game food, WA food and LN bar and food truck food, if possible.

It is to be located in either SV or RV.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #298 on: April 21, 2011, 10:54:15 PM »
Jen, I just uploaded a cafe for Sunset Valley the other day  :D! There's no food truck and it probably wouldn't fit into Riverview, though. You can download it here if you want. The register sells base game, World Adventures and Late Night food. Is this what you were after?

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot that it only sells WA food when you're actually on vacation. Sorry!  :-\

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #299 on: April 22, 2011, 03:19:07 AM »
@Aussete

If I download that georgous cafe, without late night, Will It just delete the late night features?