Author Topic: The Disorderly Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 6: Aha!  (Read 9584 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Disorderly Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 3: Patience is for Losers
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 02:43:41 AM »
Loving this!  As everyone has said, the part with the birds and the bees was very clever and funny!  Bookmarked!

Offline perksofbeingrachel

• Nooboo
  • Getting stranger, one sim game at a time.
Chapter 4 - Hide and Seek
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 04:58:41 AM »
Yay, a greyboo! I bet she and Zero will make some lovely greyboos of their own together. I enjoyed your punning there, with the birds and bees bit.  ;)

Was I too obvious planning to hook the childrens up? ;)

I love this, Imogen is an awesome founder.  :D  And there can never be enough screenshots of people panicking at a pregnant lady.

Thank you! It is literally the best part of pregnancy for me. Babies are so boring :/

Ah, Todd...just like every other Landgraab male I've met, nose in a book and panicking at the worst possible moment. He's awesome. :) That bit about the birds and the (bad luck with) bees was incredibly clever!

And a warm welcome to Hayley! :D
I agree. Every birthday he just points and laughs at whoever's aging up and then goes to the mirror to preen. Oh, snobbish sims!

This looks like a lot of fun! I love Imogen!
Loving this!  As everyone has said, the part with the birds and the bees was very clever and funny!  Bookmarked!

Thanks you guys! :) I'm glad people are enjoying my stupid jokes~

Onto another chapter! I was away on a vacation that turned wonky, so I have a couple chapters saved up. So glad I have time to play again!

Chapter 4 - Hide and Seek

Starting this installment off with a wedding! With the delicious cash being raked in by the money trees and paintings, Imogen decided to jump start her requirements by purchasing Bizarre Beach and fully upgrading it to a nice beach, complete with small wedding corner. I may regret choosing this world simply because the black world does not take pictures well... And it's no good wedding 'chapel' without a couple weddings, is it?

Imogen and Todd go first. Sarah and Jack spent the whole time bawling in the audience - they are too cute for words.

Sarah and Jack went second. They've both wanted to get married since Zero was born, so I figured it was time. Sarah took Jack's name and is Sarah Limb. There was lots of cheering...

Imogen: Hey.

Imogen: I'm sorry, were you taking pictures? Just reminding you...this is my dynasty. You know, just saying if you want to play favorites...

Imogen: You know who the real star is.

Imogen: Kay bye now grats to the happy couple have some cake~

That's okay, Imogen went home and aged up in front of the Alchemy work area. She's got some serious wrinkles, so jokes on her! ;) I may regret her getting married after having a kid though. She has 11 days off work. 11. Days. It's been a nightmare trying to keep her busy. I've set to learning even more recipes, even though she's gotten her LTW. She's at level 7 with her cooking job, though, so hopefully she can reach the top before she's too old. So, lots of renovating! I've finished the second floor of the house. The inside is still under construction, so I'll post pictures of rooms as I complete them.

Yay, more birthdays with long hair.

Zero grew up into a cutie too. Jack made him a kite on the toy machine. They're quite close, even though I think he looks more like his mom.

Hayley's birthday was the next day, so she aged up into a cute little toddler.

During her birthday cake party I've also noticed that Sarah's face tends to get 'stuck' - she'll be doing the motions and making sound but instead of shouting and hollering her face is always pristine and smiling. It's a tad bit creepy actually. Just constantly :).

Party's over here, guys. You can at least pretend to be excited for stuff other than the cake.

Dad's coloring all the way. I was sad she didn't get Imogen's eyes, I'm hoping they'll be recessive. I didn't get too creative with the clothes, since she'll just grow right out of them anyway. Since we've got a toddler and a child now, I thought it was time for a couple room makeovers!

This is Imogen and Todd's bedroom, obviously suited to her witchly personality. I'm actually really pleased with it. It looks super cozy and has a nice place for Imogen to mix up her potions and for Todd to vainly ask the magic mirror if he's the fairest. (I've seriously caught him doing it nearly every day.)

And a super spooky nursery for the kids. I tried to make it relatively fun but happy enough that I won't have to change it for the next 7 generations.

Apparently the animals are happy too. This deer literally leaped directly through the house, through walls, not caring a bit. It's built on a foundation but the deer was hopping along the ground. I'm just...not gonna question it.

And apparently our couch is a good place for stray dogs to have a nap. I was tempted to adopt him out of hilarity but he left before anyone woke up.

Remake of part of the kitchen! There's a little area behind the camera too that I'm not sure what to do with - I threw a bar back there but it's still very awkward-looking.

And the main dining room! I put a fish tank in the dining room to house the death fish - 4 fish and when they 'breed' I remove the 2 created ones. Easiest way to get more deathfish!

Waiting for baby age up equals some fun skilling. So, while fulfilling some wishes, I discovered Gnome Bunnies spawn when you woohoo in Spring... This now equals two bunnies, two evil gnomes, and a lounge lizard gnome. I'm not sure if I should be worried or not...

Imogen took to the library to read some recipe books, including the recipe for Ambrosia. She's still got quite a few meals to cook in order to supermax Cooking, but I'm sure we'll get there.

Zero took up residence next to Todd in the greenhouse skilling area, and Sarah happened to light herself on fire while sculpting metal. At least her face isn't stuck in this picture.

I know you're a witch, Imogen, but I think flipping an egg, some watermelon slices, and some bacon into a pan in a perfect circle is some sort of magic in itself. What would grilled melon even taste like?

Completed toddler picture! She's in her sleepwear, but I won't tell if you won't.

And a completed Adult portrait for Imogen! Sassy smoulder suits her well. Although, I really should start changing them out of their sleepwear often. I think I might have seen enough of Todd's butt.

And with that, ends this chapter! Next time, multiple birthdays and a whole lot of time wasting. Thanks for reading!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Disorderly Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 3: Patience is for Losers
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2014, 05:05:18 AM »
I LOVE your house!  It is gorgeous!  I am so very jealous right now XD  I actually like the dark look of Midnight Hollow; it's dark, but I think it really makes the more colorful Sims pop ^^

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
Re: The Disorderly Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 4: Hide and Seek
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2014, 07:44:54 AM »
That house is nice. All I can do is boxes, or in one case, a box with a hallway running through it  :P

• Nooboo
Chapter 5 - Speeding Cars
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 05:12:19 AM »
I LOVE your house!  It is gorgeous!  I am so very jealous right now XD  I actually like the dark look of Midnight Hollow; it's dark, but I think it really makes the more colorful Sims pop ^^
Thanks! Like I said, I still love it, but trying to take scenery pics... Blech. :P Plus, the nightmare of trying to find death flowers, haha!
That house is nice. All I can do is boxes, or in one case, a box with a hallway running through it  :P

Oh, box rooms, don't I know that. Like I said, I used blueprints for the layout and just kind of have been winging it (but still forcing myself to at least TRY). I find it a lot easier to just do 1 or 2 rooms at a time - I get bored trying to do the whole house at once, haha.

Chapter 5 - Speeding Cars

Um, Sarah, I don't think that's how you eat...
Sarah: I'm just so excited all the time :)

Why wouldn't she be, because it's finally Zero's birthday!

Goodbye bunny pajamas ):

And hello to long hair! Wait a second...

Um. What?

Zero: I'm still cute right? :V
Todd: PFFFTHAHAHAHAHA

Much better. Also, wow he looks like his mom, imo. Also I think I forgot to mention his traits - Zero is Brave, Artistic, Friendly, and a Savvy Sculptor.

Zero: Yes. Perfect makeover. Ladykiller number 1 has arrived.
Hayley: I'm just going to pretend I'm not here...

Next morning was Hayley's birthday!
Hayley: Please put me down I am literally going to burst.

...I think this deer just likes birthday cake. I swear.

Again. Everyone focused on the cake, Todd laughing merrily. I don't know why they even show up to cheer.

Guess which trait Hayley grew up with! She's now excitable, artistic, and friendly. I think she looks very sweet!

Nothing says birthday like water balloon fights in your undies.

Random stray dog is back! Of course, he left before Imogen got high enough relationship with him. I hope he finds luck with other couches. :(

And, because I'm completely bad at checking adult birthdays, Todd grew up at his easel, while painting the child portrait of his darling child.

One ghastly haircut and a wish for a cane later, Todd's making geriatric look good. I forgot how much older he was.

And now, house tour break!

Here's the redone living room! The doors on the right head out to the backyard greenhouse, and the doors on the left go to the entryway and hallway.

And the other half, leading out to the kitchen and the (nonexistant) sun room. I may be a bit too attached to green and brown and gold.

And, a tiny room has been fashioned, to hire someone special...

Meet the butler, Mr. Travis Varela. Quite the blondie, he is.

And Zero went to prom, despite going to school for one whole day. He became Prom King, and tore up the dance floor. I'm thinking he'll probably have another one when Hayley ages up...

Hayley's been painting, and one of the ones she did was a 'copy' of her dad's lighthouse. I should take them to the beach more, considering how much these two seem to paint it. Todd does nothing but sailboats and light houses.

Um, are we sure you're not evil, Zero?

Since we need a sculptor, Zero's been hard at work. I was hoping for him to be able to make an ice sculpture of Sarah before she became an elder, but I don't think he can work fast enough. I want to memorialize her in the museum, too!

Apparently, Travis is too cool for tuxes. Oddly enough, I'm amused by our casually awesome butler.

The bees are not, however. I don't think he signed up for this...

Oh yeah, Hayley's a daddy's girl alright.

Anyway, not much going on. Hayley's birthday is in 3 days, so I'm excited to see how she grows up. I'm also kind of worried how easy this seems, haha. I'm sure I'm going to get tripped up somehow...

Thanks for reading!

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
Re: The Disorderly Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 5: Chasing Cars
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2014, 07:24:13 AM »
The house looks amazing, I'm jealous of your decorating skills! You sure are doing a great job so far, I'm so going to bookmark this!
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2014, 08:30:46 AM »
Eagerly awaiting Hayley's birthday and her inevitable romance with the other adorable grey kid. ;)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2014, 10:16:48 AM »
Poor Zero, growing up with girl hair and a weird caveman expression on his face. :P

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2014, 01:25:36 PM »
Wow, Zero!  What a face!  lol  I love the expressions.  I really do.  Your decorating is a thing of beauty.  Zero and Hayley  will make adorable nooboos!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2014, 04:10:43 PM »
The photo of the deer staring at the camera while everyone was off celebrating the birthday was hilarious. It was like it was glaring at the camera   :o. Great start so far. The house is beautiful.

• Nooboo
Chapter 6 - Aha!
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2014, 07:32:09 PM »
The house looks amazing, I'm jealous of your decorating skills! You sure are doing a great job so far, I'm so going to bookmark this!

Thank you very much! I hope I continue to entertain :)

Eagerly awaiting Hayley's birthday and her inevitable romance with the other adorable grey kid. ;)

Me too. It was torture to see how she was going to grow up. I'm not gonna force the romance though, I'm trying to let them do what they want to. For example, through 4 midlife crisis(es? crises? crisii?) nobody wanted to break up. Just lots of wishes to woohoo.   ::)

Poor Zero, growing up with girl hair and a weird caveman expression on his face. :P

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

I was honestly terrified that face was going to stick like something went horribly horribly wrong with his face so he'd permanently be yeah, a caveman haha.

Wow, Zero!  What a face!  lol  I love the expressions.  I really do.  Your decorating is a thing of beauty.  Zero and Hayley  will make adorable nooboos!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm excited for their babies too. I love watching genetics play out!

Chapter 6 - Aha!

Hayley has no time for skilling. Too many adorable activities to take part in.

Life was getting pretty dull, since Imogen is almost set to go, I figured it was time to let back a little and just have some fun. So, Imogen adopted a cat!

Meet the newest addition to the family, Heath Wayward! There was conveniently enough space in the livingroom to toss a petbed and a kitty condo, so this cat is set for life. I'm hoping he helps the witches skill faster, since Imogen hasn't really improved her witchliness at all.

Coming home from Hayley's ballet recital, Todd met Nervous Subject. Who is surprisingly gorgeous. I wonder if you cast a love spell on him if that'll make him have babies and spread that DNA around.

Speaking of babies, our Sarah woke up old one night. I'm not looking forward to her next life stage...

I'm thinking Travis might. Just casually tucks Jack back in....  ???

Imogen's workin on that Supermax. Evil gnomes are sabotaging everything. You know, the usual.

And finally her birthday has arrived! 5 in the morning birthday cake is the best cake.

But, first, house decor updates while everyone's distracted in the kitchen!

New entry way! This is the view from the door, not very decorated but it definitely needed more color.

The study! I think this looks awesome and exactly what an evil modern witch would do paperwork in.

And a sunroom/chess room. I thought it was a good idea to make a room for our plant-loving Jack, but I might change it up later simply because of my framerate in the winter. The snow is ridiculously taxing!

And, Hayley's room. University stuff works so great for rebellious teens.

One Kool-Aid dye job, hair cut, and piercings later.
Hayley: Perfect. ;)

My favorite part of her new room was the outside - easel set up with a table, a bench, finished protest signs, and those awesome lights.
Both teens then decided to get dressed and go trick or treating, because it was Spooky Day!

I think Zero was an evil mastermind, and Hayley was a burglar. She looks good in stripes.

Too busy making out to give good candy. Time for a little prank!

Ding dong ditch while Zero continues to get candy across the street. Someone's got priorities.

Hayley's requirements were quickly shelled out by her dad and auntie Sarah.

She then joined her place among the skilling sculptors. Luckily after Hayley I won't have to do Ice Personality again!
Waking up on the wrong side of the bed led to some mischief at school.

She got caught releasing frogs from the school and looks super pleased. The cops, not so much.

Imogen: You are completely irresponsible and SO grounded, young lady!

Imogen: Nah just kiddin'. That's my girl. Highfive!
Hayley and Zero became super fast friends and pretty much roll wants to do things with eachother 24/7.

Hayley: Let's go down to the beach and stay out after curfew. Bedtime is SO not punk.
Zero: Sold. I haven't actually slept in a bed for days. Screw skilling!

Not sure why Zero's wearing his prom best, but they seemed to have a lot of fun. Splashed in the murky grey water on the murky black beach, ate some black marshmallows...

Zero even took the bullet and gave Hayley a chance to avoid trouble and race home first while the cops nabbed him. How kind, right?

I think they'll get along just fine. :)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2014, 07:45:10 PM »
Coming home from Hayley's ballet recital, Todd met Nervous Subject. Who is surprisingly gorgeous. I wonder if you cast a love spell on him if that'll make him have babies and spread that DNA around.

No, but it was a good idea.

I love the last shot of the two teens splashing around!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Disorderly Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 6: Aha!
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2014, 08:02:42 PM »
Love the house. It looks great. I also loved Imogen's reaction to Hayley getting in trouble. Not what you'd expect   :o

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2014, 08:39:37 PM »
Oh, I love the kids!  I also Lol'ed quite a bit at the Kool-aid dye job bit XD I remember so many girls doing that when I was in high school... makes me feel a bit old now XD

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2014, 03:38:26 PM »
Really enjoying this! Bookmarked and notified!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*