Author Topic: A Bright Grey Domination Dynasty  (Read 18035 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
A Bright Grey Domination Dynasty
« on: July 04, 2014, 06:59:20 AM »
Our King and Queen have been sent from planet Oberon to infiltrate, subjugate, and dominate a Sim town for the glory of all Faekind. But what town? Moonlight Falls? No, the Goodfellows have been tasked that town. Twinbrook? No, one look and they would be tarred, feathered, and ridden out of town on a rail. Starlight Shores? Yes, who would suspect? Just more odd acrobat costumes. Teeheehee (Fairy for Bwahaha).

Our King
Sonny Bright - Athletic, Handy, Ambitious, Family Oriented, Workaholic   

Our Queen
Misty Grey - Artistic, Virtuoso, Ambitious, Family Oriented, Workaholic

Plotting to take over the town.   Eat our Fairy Dust, Starlight Shores!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: A Bright Grey Domination Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 07:46:53 AM »
I think your founders are beautiful...I too am doing one with pretty fairies but not in SS.  I will start my story next week probably because I had surgery yesterday and I don't think I'm upto handling more thamy tablet yet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 08:01:22 AM »
I love it that "teeheehee" is fairy for "bwahaha!"

simfulicious, hope you start feeling better soon!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 09:43:49 AM »
I think your founders are beautiful...I too am doing one with pretty fairies but not in SS.  I will start my story next week probably because I had surgery yesterday and I don't think I'm upto handling more thamy tablet yet.
Get well. I'm lookin forward to you story.

Offline Meg

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 09:53:31 AM »
Gorgeous founders, I especially love the colours you used for Sonny!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 10:33:22 AM »
Your founders are lovely! The nooboos should have some awesome genetics. Good luck with your dynasty  :D

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2014, 02:23:39 PM »
My blasted Tapatalk won't show your pics but just from the writing I can see you have style! :-D and that Teeheehee comment was aces!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

EDIT: so as luck would have it, after 10 minutes of waiting for Tapatalk to show the pics before I commented, the second my comment goes through I see pics lol and I agree that your sims are gorgeous!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 02:41:01 PM »
Thanks for the comments everyone. In game they just had triplets and oh my, they are adorable. I will try to post again sometime this weekend. Fourth of July festivities are beginning at my house soon, and I guess I need to try to be a good hostess.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 10:53:38 AM »
As it turns out, total domination is hard work, especially for fairies who would rather be partying and dancing. "All I ever want to do is dance", Misty shared with her best friend, Javed Meir, who must have agreed because he never advanced in his acrobat career and was always at the elixir shop dancing. Never the less, Misty worked hard at her painting career. Ah, Brilliant!

And Sonny worked hard as a firefighter. What better way to inspect and preserve his children's future homes? Teeheehee!

And so they completed their first almost worthless collection, Career Rewards (value $19).

On week 4 day 7, our King and Queen completed their requirements to produce their first minions.

King Sonny                                                      Queen Misty                                               
Max Career - Firefighter                                    Painter               
Skill Challenge 1 - Tinkerer                               Brushmaster
Skill Challenge 2 - Plumber                               Proficient Painter
Unique Best Friend - George Durelli                   Javed Meir
Unique LTH Reward - Collection Helper              No Bills Ever

Online Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2014, 07:08:02 PM »
Great work so far, KRae. Clever idea on using firefighting as one of your first careers! Congratulations on your first offspring/minions.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2014, 08:40:46 PM »
The collection looks nice!  Congrats on completing your requirements so quickly.  Looking forward to the minions  :)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2014, 09:35:37 PM »
The thing about firefighting is that it requires so much player attention. Even with just two sims, and one of them just home painting, I was pausing a lot to check on them. It's a hard career with a full house.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 06:55:09 AM »
The First Minions

The next day chimes were heard, breakfast was upchucked, and on the third day the first set, of many I hope, of Bright Grey triplets arrived. While Misty fed them and took them to birthday cakes, Sonny immediately became temporarily human and turned in a clone voucher and added yet another child to the swarm.

The first born son, Uno bright, a friendly genius, destined to start a daycare business in order to influence the young minds of Starlight Shores.

The second born son, Dos, a friendly virtuoso. Music soothes the savage sim.

A daughter, Tres, eccentric and friendly, will be a writer of propaganda.

And our clone, Cuatro, an athletic ambitious workaholic, after downing a Blessing of the Fae elixir.

Cuarto: Really Mum, that's the best name you could come up with.
Queen Mum: Well, yes. Should I have started with the German grouping?

Cuartro: So Pop, you had me cloned so I could share a room with 3 toddlers and 3 smelly potties?
King Pop: Yes, now bake those muffins. The way to a sim's heart and house is through his stomach!

A quick note: I apparently had never played with fairy toddlers in a one story, foundationless house before. The first night, they crawled out to the fairy house and put themselves to bed. Adorable and, to me, a surprise.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2014, 12:11:07 PM »
Toddlers that put themselves to bed? Awesome. All four of the kids are quite cute  :)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2014, 09:20:06 PM »
I love the "Teeheehee". The kids are to cute for words.

Good idea to name the minions with numbers that way you have solved the problem of selecting so many names (It's something I always find difficult to do), it's similar to what I have thought if I start one of this (not number, but in spanish).