Author Topic: Immortal Rain  (Read 17783 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Immortal Rain
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 12:13:07 PM »
Congrats on your second immortal!  I really like your immortal museum.  The layout looks great  :)  And happy birthday to November.  She is lovely!

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 07:17:09 PM »
Whoa, November is a total stunner!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2014, 06:38:16 PM »
November became a young adult and added Neat to her traits as she was always cleaning up after everyone anyway. She decided a short haircut was in order for her culinary career. It goes well with her little pixie face.

At graduation November, valedictorian of course, was voted most likely to have a large family. Well, I guess it's a matter of interpretation.

The family graveyard is on the far side of the park across the street. Agnes has never come for a visit, but is often seen skinny dipping in the hot tub.

After reaching level 5 in her career, November married long-time boyfriend, Vivek. Although they don't have the attracted moodlet around each other, they are often spontaneously romantic. Vivek does have the attracted moodlet with his mother-in-law and Uncle Winter. Hmm.

November completed her 6th op and reached level 8 in her career two days before her adult birthday and decided to take a break and start a family. Chimes were heard. A few hours later the family had a sudden visitor. Agnes will have company. Rest in peace, Mike Rain age 94. You were a great garden helper, a proliferative writer, and a willing sparring partner who always won.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2014, 07:18:29 PM »
RIP Mike, you will be missed. And Agnes is a skinny dipping ghost? That's a new one  :o

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2014, 04:11:10 PM »
With 23 hrs left on the mourning moodlet this happened.

Winter Rain, age 90, went with Grim. Not great timing with a pregnant woman in the house. At least November's mourning moodlets didn't stack. Poor April had both the heart broken and mourning moodlets. Both went off to the spa for the most expensive package.

Our 4th generation soon made his appearance. October Rain, a Friendly Heavy Sleeper, has his father's coloring, but I think his features may be more like his mother's. Time will tell.

Toddler cuteness. Playing with Daddy. With 3 Family Oriented adults in the house, he is rarely alone.

November: We have a computer upstairs somewhere I think. 

He is fed on a regular basis. Honest.

Ghost cuteness. Winter tries out the trampoline.

Then joins his mother in the hot tub. At least he's wearing his trunks.

And Mike staying above it all.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2014, 04:50:59 PM »
October is just too cute!  He certainly makes everything better with that cute little face  ;D

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2014, 05:28:50 PM »
Good dynasty! November is very pretty, I love her hair it's suits her.

Your ghosts are fun :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2014, 08:17:42 PM »
Every time I hear the ghost music, I go check to see what they're up to. Sometimes they're just complaining about the presence of ghosts, but other times they're really fun to watch. They make much better use of the park than they did when alive.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »
Our little prince became a child, and, just like his mother, loves playing pretend. Like his father, he has developed a good sense of humor.

As a teen, October began his life's work, Alchemy. Love that Chinese incense.

Vivek and October are always the first up in the morning and share a breakfast of left-overs. Vivek is now an elder, the skinniest elder I've ever seen. Long sleeves and horizontal stripes don't seem to help much. October's RI is a rather pudgy teen who is an artistic, virtuoso genius. Pudgy is probably just what this dynasty of noodle thin people needs.

November is now an elder. Where did that long, white hair come from? Eat your cake and get thee to the dresser and mirror.

That's better. Now pose for your portrait and your requirements will be completed.

Generation Three

November Rain - Easily Impressed, Friendly, Family Oriented, Natural Cook, Neat

LTW - The Culinary Librarian
Career - Culinary
Supermax - Cooking
Building - Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner
Property - Aleister's Elixirs and Sundries
LTR - Born to Cook, Eye Candy, Speedy Cleaner
BFs - April Rain, Vivek Rain, Deidra Sawyer, Ismael Beckman, Eli Sawyer, Duncan Wicks
Ops - Falafel Portfolio, Some Reading Material, That's Outstanding, Burgers for Sims in Uniform, New High Quality Ingredients, Super Stir-Fry

November in the family museum with her portraits and cooking certificate

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2014, 10:00:45 PM »
Congrats on your third immortal! I know what you mean about the noodle thin people. In my lifestates, one of the later generations is like that. They desperately need some meat on their bones or else they're going to end up looking like a skeleton like Bonehilda  :o

Curveball

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 01:43:07 PM »
Congratulations! I love how you pose them, with proper lighting and everything. And the skill certificates are an idea I'll have to steal...  ;) Are you dressing them in their favorite colors?

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 05:26:53 PM »
Yes, I am dressing them in their favorite colors, and in the museum their chair will also be that color. The night wear for each immortal elder is a robe in their favorite color as well. It helps cover up some of their skinniness.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 05:42:42 PM »
Yes, I am dressing them in their favorite colors, and in the museum their chair will also be that color. The night wear for each immortal elder is a robe in their favorite color as well. It helps cover up some of their skinniness.

I did the dress code and robe thing as well (and different hair colors too) everything to make it easier for me to separate them. It worked like a charm.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 06:26:43 PM »
Like I've always said "Great minds run along the same gutters". Oh, that's not quite right.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2014, 01:07:01 PM »
October became a young adult adding the Family Oriented trait. He looks a lot like his father whose favorite color is also pink.

At age 93 Vivek shook Grim's hand and joined the happy ghosts across the street. Thank you, Vivek, for your wonderful son and all the jokes. Oh, and for not being an incredible flirt.

When he was a teen, October was already a talented alchemist. His girlfriend, Janet, was several days older. When
she became a YA, she went from pudgy to huge. October decided to do an experiment (well, I did) and threw a Lean and Mean at Janet who became scary thin. Now when I've done this before, the weight is usually regained in about a week. When it was time for them to marry maybe two weeks later, Janet was still a stick figure. Oops. Fortunately after entering the household she started rounding out a little. Here she is about 5 hours from giving birth.

Our fifth heir, July Rain, a Brave Genius with her mother's beautiful hair.

So Janet's weight is now, right after childbirth, about where it was when she was a teen.

And here she is two days later playing with July. I suspect she'll get bigger yet. I don't mind. She's very lovely and has the traits Genius, Virtuoso, Lucky, Green Thumb and something I forget - but it was another good trait.

Learning to talk with Daddy's help. No sorry, neither one of you will be traveling - you might not make it back.

anything