Author Topic: Immortal Rain  (Read 17975 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Immortal Rain
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2014, 01:39:33 PM »
July is so cute! Her hair is lovely. That's a really nice shade and the highlights are really pretty.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2014, 08:55:32 PM »
Life goes on. July became a child adding the Daredevil trait.

This little boy, Ernest Castle, has come home from school with July three days in a row. They have become best friends.

The afterlife goes on as well. Winter here is enjoying the sprinkler. No surprise. The only surprise I guess is that it took him so long to discover it.

After earning his white belt, October had an immediate wish to spar with March. It didn't go too well for him. 2 - 0.

Upon losing, he immediately challenged his mother to a pillow fight. This went better.

July became a lovely teen gaining Loves the Outdoors. She's at level 8 in logic, but it won't be her supermax.

Remember the little boy playing with the doll house? July asked him to prom. Nothing negative happened to her all night. I didn't know that was even possible.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2014, 09:35:15 PM »
July is stunning!  I love her hair and eyes; they go so well with her skin tone.  She is going to be such a beauty when she grows up  :)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2014, 12:35:46 AM »
October and Janet are a very affectionate couple, always wishing for each other. I grow very attached to spouses and spares possibly because I know their time will end.

Janet aged up to elder all by herself on the way home from work. She's at that stage in the music career when the shift lasts until 10pm. She seems very pleased even so.

October and July shared their next birthday. July added Handy to her traits.

She graduated the next day becoming the class valedictorian and being selected Most Likely to Electrocute Herself. That does not bode well for her Handiness Supermax and Firefighter career.

While July headed off to start her new job, everyone else went home where April completed October's elder portrait and he ate his first ambrosia.

Generation Four

October Rain - Heavy Sleeper, Friendly, Good Sense of Humor, Charismatic, Family Oriented

LTW - Alchemy Artisan
Career - Alchemist
Supermax - Alchemy
Building - Llama Memorial Stadium
Property - The Grind
LTRs - Observant, Legendary Host, Carefree
BFs - November Rain, Janet Rain, Jovan O'Donnell, Wendell Castle, Leona Choi, Brianna Craft
Ops - Pile of Permission Slips, Scavenger Hunt: Butterfly Bonanza, A Fishy Science Project, Allow Me to Introduce Myself, Alchemic Mastery, Tough Negotiating
Here with his portraits

Ice blasting witches are useful when broken plumbing and appliances are required.

Of course everyone is in their nightwear for this.

July married Jovan O'Donnell who she met at the library when she was a child and he a teen. The day she aged up to teen, he aged up to young adult, but they've been best friends the whole time.

July completed her firefighter career very quickly. I've got no pictures of her in action. She took care of one rabbithole emergency and two buggy large fires. That was it. Her career advanced basically on learning handiness and athletics. She did receive the key to the city.

Shortly after returning home, she realized she was pregnant.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2014, 10:39:09 AM »
Congrats on your fourth immortal! Can't wait to see the nooboo :)

Curveball

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2014, 04:56:16 PM »
Mwahaha witches are awesome for handiness supermaxes, true. Congrats on gen 4! Your thing is definitely going faster than mine :)

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
  • No sweeties for you, my little cupcakes.
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2014, 11:27:39 AM »
Hello.

I'm in love with all your sims, they are so pretty. Congratulations on getting four immortals already  ;)
Life State Dynasty: The Blackburns In Monte Vista (Complete)
Domination Dynasty: Down With Lamps: Djinn Takeover (Complete)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2014, 05:49:11 PM »
Thanks for the comments, everyone. I really do appreciate each and every one.

July went into labor two days later, and the next heir, December Rain (a girl), was born with the traits Virtuoso and Heavy Sleeper. I love my heavy sleepers. She is worth the pain and scary collarbone protrusion.

The evening before December's first birthday, Janet passed away. Thank you, Janet , for being a wonderful wife, friend, and mother. And for being such a good sport about losing in chess to your daughter - every single game.

This is what she missed, her sweet grandchild as a toddler. December is very much like her father. Favorite color green, green eyes, brown hair with greenish highlights (why???).

Learning to talk.   Jovan: You will be happier when you come to accept that everyone in this house fishes. You will be sent endlessly across the street as an elder to fish and thus defeat the wicked stir-crazy moodlet.
Yes, that's how Jovan talks.

Living in a house with six grownups, three who are family oriented, December is rarely left alone. Here November decides to teach her to walk only to be interrupted by October who is in need of some serial tossing the nooboo in the air. Then he is interrupted by April who must tickle December right Now! Much foot tapping

This ordinary looking scene is actually amazing. July has discovered the basement all on her own. In all my dynasties, no one goes to the basement except when I make them pose for a picture.

It's turning into a regular family hangout. Maybe I'll reward them with a pool table.

March and October have a little competition going. They are always wishing to spar with each other. Jovan and July were given a golf range for a wedding present. March, October, and July (the only ones with any athletic skill) use it quite often, but as soon as March sets a new record, October wishes to set one. And then March does and on and on and on.

You can see it in the background here. Apparently five windows have been broken, three cars struck, and the ball has hit the water seven times.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2014, 05:29:47 AM »
RIP Janet, what an awesome mum. Loving the rivalry for top spot between March and October.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2014, 12:17:42 AM »
December had her child birthday adding Loves the Outdoors.

You know what that means. Can't say she wasn't warned.

Jovan is now an elder, fishing in his jammies every chance he gets.

An immortal lifetime spent reading and playing video games. Sounds about right.

Childhood goes so much faster than toddlerhood. December became a Disciplined teen.

Learning to drive in Mom's expensive car went pretty well. Much better than prom with one denied dance, one three eyed llama, and four fights. Being named prom queen hardly balanced all that out. Now that's what I expect from prom.

Rocking out with G-G Grandma April.

December begins learning nectar making, soon to be her career and life's passion.

Offline Brooke.

• Oh, burn!
  • Occult
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2014, 10:46:48 AM »
December is stunning. I find fishing to be boring as well.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2014, 11:14:04 AM »
Good luck with nectarmaking.  I've done it twice and one time Vizard of Vine registered and the other time, it didn't  :o.  Hope it works out for you!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2014, 08:14:41 PM »
The day before December's YA birthday, July became an elder. She could accept being older, but those clothes had to go.

Generation Five

July Rain - Genius, Brave, Daredevil, Loves the Outdoors, Handy

LTW - The Tinkerer
Career - Firefighter
Supermax - Handiness
Building - Landgraab Industries Science Facility
Property - Papyrus Memorial Library
LTR's - Profession Simoleon Booster, Engaging, The Hustler
BF's - October Rain, Hassan John, Cora Bautista, Ruby Coker, Noemi Contreras, Kasey Contreras
Ops - Riddle Away, Shower Upgrade, Bring Back the Jams, The Complete Circuit, Logic 101, Frequent Fatigue

July with her portraits, certificates, and some of her firefighter awards

Now that she is no longer in school, December spends a good deal of time in the sub-basement nectary which has attracted many family members to the subterranean regions of the house.

Some have even tried the pool table - badly.

December harvesting homegrown French varietal grapes in an attempt to become Vizard of Vine. I thought I was going to have to ask permission to count it, but after 460 bunches it actually registered!

December and her appropriately named boyfriend, Jebidiah John. Most of their courtship took place here. Don't know why, but everytime she visited he needed the bathroom.

They met when his father called to see if the family wanted his child to come over and play. As it turned out, the child was actually a teen (18 days older), but they had a great time playing tag and video games. They married in the yard. Much better than the potty.

It's good to have a somewhat older spouse in the last part of a dynasty as Jovan proved by living to age 105. Goodbye, Jovan, we'll miss your endless fishing and discussions about cameras.

anything