Author Topic: Photography  (Read 73472 times)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Photography
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2010, 11:52:53 AM »
Let me know if I can help, I've gone through almost all of the photography skills and stuff because it fits my personality so nicely. (If you can picture a strange girl throughout her High School randomly taking pictures of people for the school newspaper. ;) ) Anyways I digress, it made me want to look into photography in the Sims a lot more, so if you would like to know anything I'd be happy to do my best to answer.

Drasar

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2010, 12:39:45 PM »
I've been trying to capture the "Nectar and Food" shot and used several combinations of Glasses, bottles ect.  Can somebody tell me exactly what I need subjectwise to get this shot?  it's the last one I need to finish the collection ???

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2010, 04:10:04 PM »
I've been trying to capture the "Nectar and Food" shot and used several combinations of Glasses, bottles ect.  Can somebody tell me exactly what I need subjectwise to get this shot?  it's the last one I need to finish the collection ???
OK, have your Sim prepare a single dish of something, (e.g. Autumn salad, Cheese Plate, etc.) Then place it on the counter, once its on a counter, pull out a nectar bottle and place it on the same counter as close to the food as you can get. Have your Sim stand back and after you move the camera around a bit you should see the "Nectar and Food". That's how I did it.

-However I was trying to finish the garden plants album but could not find any White Roses whatsoever ANYWHERE I looked. It was frustrating, that and sunflowers never came up as an option when shooting them. Anyone else sharing that problem?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »
However I was trying to finish the garden plants album but could not find any White Roses whatsoever ANYWHERE I looked. It was frustrating, that and sunflowers never came up as an option when shooting them. Anyone else sharing that problem?

Can you get white roses through Build Mode?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2010, 06:10:31 PM »
I did look, however there was only "Semi-Roses" and "Rosey Roses" and other things but no specific "White Roses". So I did a generic thing and put every type of plant spaced out and put the camera over it, and sure enough none of them were classified as "white roses"

Offline aws_137

• Townie
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2010, 07:28:46 PM »
-However I was trying to finish the garden plants album but could not find any White Roses whatsoever ANYWHERE I looked. It was frustrating, that and sunflowers never came up as an option when shooting them. Anyone else sharing that problem?

White Roses are easy to take when you separate them any other things that might 'attract' your shot. But the Sunflowers... I still haven't gotten them.

Drasar

« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2010, 08:26:16 PM »
Took your advice Livvie but still can't get the shot.  I'll pile a bunch of food and nectarbottles on the floor and try one more time and if it doesn't work... ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2010, 10:03:13 PM »
Took your advice Livvie but still can't get the shot.  I'll pile a bunch of food and nectarbottles on the floor and try one more time and if it doesn't work... ::)
You just need one. Normally I put a single cheese plate down on the ground along with one nectar bottle within the same "square" of the sim's house (you know on the grid how you have squares). Just hover over it with your camera and it should come up with nectar and food.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2010, 10:03:52 PM »

White Roses are easy to take when you separate them any other things that might 'attract' your shot. But the Sunflowers... I still haven't gotten them.
Where did you find the White Roses? I couldn't find them anywhere!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2010, 03:18:23 AM »
They are in Buildmode with Flowers, they are a manicured round bush with a stalk, they don't look white but I think they will work! The Sunflowers are the same menu.

Sunflowers can be found in the middle house at the beach of Sunset Valley (Not potted)

White Roses will be in the richer sims Gardens.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline aws_137

• Townie
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2010, 08:27:29 AM »
Took your advice Livvie but still can't get the shot.  I'll pile a bunch of food and nectarbottles on the floor and try one more time and if it doesn't work... ::)

You need one serving of a meal next to one glass of nectar(not bottle, but one glass). If you can't, then try in a clear area: one glass, one bottle, one plate of nectar, one serving of a meal, one fruit - all close together, then get a shot.

Drasar

« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2010, 01:24:23 PM »
I finally got the shot ::) I put a bunch of bottles and glasses of nectar on the floor an surrounded them with several plates of food of different types.  Thanks for all the help and advice Guys ;D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2010, 04:54:11 PM »
You are welcome, though I think aws said it a better way than I did. :)
Anyways, samoht04 can you tell me what the white roses are called? I could have sworn I looked thoroughly through and didn't see anything titled "White Roses" was it the "Semi-Roses"?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2010, 05:06:10 PM »
You are welcome, though I think aws said it a better way than I did. :)
Anyways, samoht04 can you tell me what the white roses are called? I could have sworn I looked thoroughly through and didn't see anything titled "White Roses" was it the "Semi-Roses"?

I'll have to check tomorrow morning, unless someone else gets back to you on it! I am going to bed now (9pm), with a headache.  :( Oh well at least its Friday tomorrow!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

bshag

« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2010, 06:51:54 PM »
Hi Livvie...the only flower "bush" described by samoht are the lazy daisies...they're white. :)

anything