Author Topic: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)  (Read 293883 times)

Offline legitpicklegirl10

• Emerson G.
  • Townie
  • Lips Enthusiast
Re: The Man Dynasty 5.0 — This Time it's for Total Manhood (Finished)
« Reply #630 on: August 12, 2013, 09:40:43 PM »
Metro, I really loved your story! Its by far one of my favorites side by side with Pam's dynasty. I have one question. In the rear museum for the spouses, where do you find those pedestals that you put their urns on?
Have you noticed that I'm kind of insane when it comes to genetics?

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #631 on: January 06, 2014, 08:04:40 AM »
Sorry to revive the thread but Metro I just had to tell you how much I loved this story!! My personal favourite Man was EW, with Recipe and Crazy a close tie for second! Thank you for making me laugh so much!  ;D *hugz*
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ilovethesims

• Townie
« Reply #632 on: January 21, 2014, 11:23:46 PM »
Hello Metropolis Man! I truly enjoyed reading your story. It was hilarious and witty. I could relate with the struggles of EeyoreWrite because I also tried a dynasty with the second generation as a writer. Reaching the top of the writing career takes a lot of effort.

McHazy

« Reply #633 on: February 01, 2014, 06:18:33 AM »
Hiya Metropolis Man, you've gained another fan of this hilarious dynasty. There were a few times when I was laughing so loud that I was sure the downstairs neighbours would complain! But seriously, this is has to be one of the most unique Immortal Dynasties around - well done.  ;D

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #634 on: February 05, 2014, 11:16:42 AM »

He was, but he didn't finish it and sent it to the Graveyard. You can read it up to the point he sent it there here.

Sorry to hear that, Metro. It really hurts when you can't even complete one of your created challenges. The wolfman theme was hilarious too. Well, maybe you might try your 4x4 Dynasty? Your Immortal Dynasty was campy and, being your fifth try, it worked out beautifully. It would be a shame to end it there. (Then again, with the Sims 4 coming out soon, you'd probably abandon the Sims 3 totally. I understand. I'm not playing Sims 3 as much due to something else catching my attention. *cough cough Wizard101 cough cough*)
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #635 on: March 06, 2014, 03:20:54 AM »
I've been on the forum a decent amount of time, but I just hadn't had a chance to dive into the Man dynasty before now.  I read it all tonight XD I just couldn't stop.  Metro, I have to tell you that this was pure awesomeness.  I enjoyed every minute of it and really wish there was more to read hehehe.  I really couldn't pick a favorite, though I loved how you used your Mini Me in there and set that all up.  The speeches had me almost falling off the couch in laughter XD My cats are both hiding from me at the moment XD

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #636 on: March 06, 2014, 10:43:01 AM »
Say Metro, have you considered doing a Life States Dynasty or 4x4 Dynasty or are you too busy? I know the 4x4 would take a lot of time, but you could speed-run a Life States Dynasty. I'm doing a semi-speed run (unofficial, of course) but my last attempt fell through because I had to get my founder through the criminal career and, you know, criminal career job performance bug struck.  :'(

I'd love to see if you could do a LSD. In fact, I CHALLENGE you to do a Life States Dynasty. You could name it the, uhm... *thinks carefully to avoid giving a name that he'll regret later*... uhm, the AquaMan dynasty and have a mermaid be one of the Life States! *gets booed and pelted by rotten tomatoes because Aquaman is the most hated superhero ever* Sorry! How about the SuperMan dynasty? If you won't do it, I will. ^_^

EDIT: I didn't realize Metro was a fellow gamer! What sort of games does he play? My current games are Wizard101 and Animal Crossing: New Leaf myself. I might move in a resident to my town called Metro. :D
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #637 on: March 06, 2014, 12:12:01 PM »
I realize that Metro is a busy man between the Tournament, other video games he enjoys, and his family and real-life, but I find myself re-reading this dynasty quite a bit to brighten bad days, and another Metro story would be awesome. Maybe for TS4? I can dream. ;)

Yes, this dynasty rocks. It's gut-bustingly hilarious, but often in a very clever way. I find a new joke every time I read it.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #638 on: July 17, 2017, 02:50:10 PM »
Well, the Man Dynasty without screenshots is kind of worthless. Thank you, Photobucket. I actually had every intention of paying their highway robbery price for an account upgrade, but their payment system page is messed up and I cannot put in my credit card. So, my apologies to those reading this with no screenshots. $400 is absurd.

anything