Author Topic: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 67- The End!/Heir Recap (Jan 20)-COMPLETE!  (Read 103788 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 36- Ten Photos (Oct 11)
« Reply #255 on: October 14, 2015, 12:26:11 PM »
Poor Grim, only four photos. Your Grim has a great personality  ;D

It's probably more than that, but I like making Grim seem like a diva :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 36- Ten Photos (Oct 11)
« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2015, 03:37:20 PM »
Chapter 37- No, That is Not Okay

Hello again! It's time for another installment of Third Time's the Charm! So, in the last chapter, Griselda reached a maximum limit of ten photographs, so Grim had to come and take her away. Anywho, let's move on to some happier times, with Emi's young adult birthday!

Here is young adult Eminence.

Her final trait was Ambitious.

The first thing that Eminence did with her new adult status was to sign up for a career in the business track. Guess who her boss was? Brick Goldberg! The problem was that Eminence thought he was hot. No, that is not okay, Emi!

See? Karma. You think some obscure relative is hot and you turn into a toad.

Just when the Matsuri's thought is was safe to walk around their property...
Just when they thought they would no longer see a flash of purple coming at them, unable to move before it was too late...
It was...
ATTACK OF THE EMI!!!

Bree got a taste of her own medicine when Emi started throwing potions at her.

A few days later, it was time for Mulberry to have his young adult birthday.

Here is young adult Mulberry.

His final trait was Natural Born Performer. For his lifetime wish, Mulberry was going to become a One Sim Band.

Remember Jose? Well, he aged up into a young adult after Emi did. So, a pajama clad Eminence called her boyfriend over to spend some quality time with him.

And also to propose to him.

Things weren't very exciting after Emi and Jose got engaged. Emi worked and created potions. Cobalt worked. Bree played instruments and so did Mulberry. I think he maxed one instrument at this point (presumably guitar) and had moved on to the drum set.

More potion flinging...and a lifetime wish completed! Courtesy of the Ambitious trait, Emi got a few extra thousand LTW posts. Huzzah.

To end this chapter, we have another instance of "No, that is not okay." The burglar attempted to get into the house one night.

He soon realized that Emi was kinda cute  :o

And I'm not entirely sure what happened here, but whatever it is, no, it is not okay.

The End! Stay tuned for more :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 37- No, That is Not Okay (Oct 14)
« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2015, 03:53:21 PM »
Looks like that burglar is trying to hide somehow.

I think the burglar was fighting the police officer, but it kind of looks like he's got his arms around Emi. What makes it weird is the picture I got of the little floaty hearts in the previous shot...

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #259 on: October 14, 2015, 08:05:23 PM »
It's because he thought she was cute and seized the moment to approach her with the with the excuse of hiding from the cop. It's was a plot, but sorry Mr. burglar she's taken.  :P

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #260 on: October 14, 2015, 09:07:40 PM »
Does she have the flirty trait????

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #261 on: October 15, 2015, 07:51:08 AM »
I enjoyed that almost every shot of Emi had her in pajamas.  She's living the dream!  I think she may need to consider changing her name from Emi to Jammies.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #262 on: October 15, 2015, 01:40:37 PM »
It's because he thought she was cute and seized the moment to approach her with the with the excuse of hiding from the cop. It's was a plot, but sorry Mr. burglar she's taken.  :P

Yeah, I think so too  :o

Does she have the flirty trait????

No, Eminence doesn't have the flirty trait. She does have the schmoozer trait, but I'm not sure if that's what would do it. Guess the answer is just that Emi is pretty cute!

I enjoyed that almost every shot of Emi had her in pajamas.  She's living the dream!  I think she may need to consider changing her name from Emi to Jammies.

I absolutely agree. Jammies it is! At least she had nice pajamas and not anything super embarrassing to be walking around in...

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #263 on: October 21, 2015, 02:46:59 PM »
Chapter 38- Double Trouble

Greetings once again from Third Time's the Charm! So, in the last chapter, we had some awkward moments, with Emi finding her great uncle of sorts pretty attractive and then the burglar finding Emi to be a cute little jellybean. Awkwardness aside, it's time for another update :) This shall be an extra fun one, for sure.

To start off, Mulberry was continuing to wail away at the different instruments. He already completed the guitar skill and had moved on to the drums. After some time, Mulberry was able to complete that instrument too.

The penultimate instrument he selected was the bass.

While Mulberry's progress was pretty great, Eminence's progress was even better. She managed to complete all of her requirements just before her adult birthday. The moment she blew out the candles on her birthday cake in a day or two, it was on to the next household. House 7, here we come!

The Sixth Heir

Name: Eminence Matsuri-Rushing
Born: Week 43, Day 4
Traits: Genius, Excitable, Supernatural Fan, Schmoozer, Ambitious
House: 10 Modern Mile
Lifetime Wish: Alchemy Artisan
Career: Business
Supermax Skill: Alchemy
Honor Roll:
               Child: Complete
               Teen: Complete
Building: Matsuri-Rushing Towers and Books
Property: Matsuri-Rushing Beach
Tombstone: Griselda Rushing, aged 100
10 Black Ops:

1) Puzzle Panic
2) Inflate Away
3) Top, Top Secret
4) Sealing the Deal
5) Fixing the Books
6) Hospital Delivery
7) Making Coffee the Executive Way
8 )The Status of Statues
9) Becoming More Logical
10) The Wright Opinion

10 NPC Friends:

1) Mara H. (Newspaper Deliverer)
2) Hassan I. (Repairman)
3) Emilio C. (Maid)
4) Nicky S. (Pizza Delivery)
5) Guillermo R. (Mailman)
6) Cathy F. (University Mascot)
7) Ursula D. (Babysitter)
8 )Moises R. (Tattoo Artist)
9) Ruben L. (Acrobat)
10) Lester W. (Singer)

10 Best Friends:

1) Cobalt Matsuri
2) Bree Matsuri
3) Mulberry Matsuri
4) Rodney Coulter
5) Norma Robins
6) Arnie Sample
7) Jose Helms
8 )Lanya Toney
9) Ursula Driver
10) Norma Kraus

Items Added to Collection: Elixirs
Collection Worth: $21140
Completed: Week 50, Day 7

The only thing that Emi had left to do was to wait for her adult birthday. Thankfully, it was only a day or two away, so I set the game on high speed and made time fly.

After a quick trip to the mirror to re-curl her hair, Eminence said good bye to her folks and her brother before heading off to Jose's house. She and Jose had a quick wedding in the hallway (how romantic), meaning that we were now officially in the 7th household!

What did Emi and her new hubby do next? Get working on bringing in the next generation, of course! The theme for this household, by the way, is Black.

The next day, Jose got a bit of a makeover.

A pudding face, but still handsome.

Jose's traits were pretty good ones, actually, so that makes up for his pudding face: Light Sleeper, Party Animal, Good, Perceptive and Vehicle Enthusiast. His lifetime wish was to become an International Super Spy. So, after signing up at the police department for a job, it was off to the treadmill for Jose. That guy next to him is his father. What his name is, I haven't the foggiest idea.

Like father, like son, I suppose...

Emi kept herself busy by changing up elixirs for potions. In even bigger news, the seventh heir was confirmed to be on the way.

Jose's father (Reginald?) aged up into an elder that night. That's Jose's brother in the orange shirt with the noise maker. His mother seems to have died before Emi moved in.

Nothing exciting happened over the next couple of days until Emi went into labor.

If anyone ever watched or was a fan of Pokemon, you may remember the infamous Team Rocket motto: "Prepare for trouble, and make it double..." Why do I bring this up? Well, Eminence certainly had a surprise in store for me when it came to the 7th heir...

Yep, that's right. Twins. No kids music. No kids television. No fertility treatment. Where did they come from? No idea. Regardless, it was double trouble for this household.

Our heir is the boy, who was born first. His name is Jett. His twin sister's name is Ebony. What I really enjoyed about these two, besides the fact that Ebony was a surprise, was their favorite colors. Jett liked pink and Ebony liked blue. Way to break the stereotypical gender colors. Huzzah.

Any guesses on what Jett and Ebony will look like? Post if you'd like to share  :)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Third Time's the Charm: Chapter 38- Double Trouble (Oct 21)
« Reply #264 on: October 21, 2015, 04:24:57 PM »
As usual, I'm clueless about what anyone will look like. It looks like they have a pretty small house on no foundation which makes expansion easy. Small houses do have their pluses though.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #265 on: October 21, 2015, 04:34:35 PM »
It happened to me a few times about unexpected twins, luckily it happened to you in this dynasty rather on a more restrictive one.

How will they look like? I could say that they have black hair, but with this game throwing random things all the time, not sure  ;D

Offline mpart

• A Crazy
  • Immortal
  • The Labelles shall overtake!
« Reply #266 on: October 21, 2015, 10:28:02 PM »
Not sure what they will look like, they have already been quite unusually already. I'm going to say blonde hair.  :D

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #267 on: October 22, 2015, 07:58:59 AM »
Unexpected twins!  What a lovely surprise.  I also rather enjoy how they break the gender and color stereotypes. 

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #268 on: October 22, 2015, 01:05:43 PM »
I'll go with black hair for the twins, but I'm usually wrong.

What his name is, I haven't the foggiest idea.

I'm so glad it's not just me that forgets random housemates' names :D

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #269 on: October 22, 2015, 05:43:24 PM »
As usual, I'm clueless about what anyone will look like. It looks like they have a pretty small house on no foundation which makes expansion easy. Small houses do have their pluses though.

That house was the size of a broom closet. Jose's father and brother were forced to share a bedroom  :o

It happened to me a few times about unexpected twins, luckily it happened to you in this dynasty rather on a more restrictive one.

How will they look like? I could say that they have black hair, but with this game throwing random things all the time, not sure  ;D

At least I had a second name prepared. I was going to have Emi and Jose adopt a second child and name her Ebony, but, since Jett was a twin, that name went to her. Thankfully she was a girl because I had no other name prepared...

Not sure what they will look like, they have already been quite unusually already. I'm going to say blonde hair.  :D

Jett and Ebony actually look like twins. Other times, I've had kids that don't even look like they're from the same family.

Unexpected twins!  What a lovely surprise.  I also rather enjoy how they break the gender and color stereotypes. 

I actually get a lot of boys that like the color pink, which I totally support  ;D

I'll go with black hair for the twins, but I'm usually wrong.

What his name is, I haven't the foggiest idea.

I'm so glad it's not just me that forgets random housemates' names :D

I am usually pretty good with names, but it's been a while since I've finished this deca, so now I look at the pictures and just go "who are you again?"  ::)

anything