Author Topic: Witness Protection  (Read 54539 times)

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: Witness Protection
« Reply #150 on: July 13, 2015, 11:47:47 AM »
I always love the kiddies most. Sleuth is an absolute hoot!
Go, Fiona! Life begins at 50! :)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2015, 12:10:12 PM »
I missed so much! Congrats Spin, RIP Cuda and peanut. Welcome little Sleuth, she'd have looked even more adorable with red hair.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2015, 12:16:51 AM »
Thanks @Tixxis  and @Nettlejuice. I love playing the kids, especially when they don't have a lot of skilling obligations. And yeah, blink and I've posted.

Sleuth got on the honor roll on her next day at school and had her birthday when she got home.
Sleuth:  Hey, I want my hair back.
I agree. This hides your cute ears.

Like her many greats grandmother, Merlot, Sleuth started pounding away on her birthday present. Unlike Merlot, she intends to learn all the drum compositions and make tons of tips.

On Saturday morning, Spin and Sleuth got up early for driving lessons. I don’t know if it’s because Spin’s a supernanny or if it’s because Sleuth is perceptive, but she learned to drive in record time. Maybe it’s the spiffy roadster.

Spin is invited to a party almost every night.  He takes the opportunity, to meet all the men who are younger than elder, like this trio. Unfortunately they were all elders too in a matter of 2-3 days.

Fiona has been working on her street art to the point that she got to choose an additional trait, Rebellious. It’s really made a difference. Her 36th mural was her first masterpiece. Mural 44 was her fifth. Anyone who’s done the Street Art supermax knows this is pretty amazing.

Sleuth went to prom and got a romantic interest, Demario Owen (Hah! I wrote it down!), a newspaper  deliverer and the only boy in school. She had a great time, but Grim beat her home.
Spin begged for just a few more days. “Please I just want to see my daughter graduate and become a genius. Please just one more chat with my Fiona.” But, at only 52, it was his time.

And then Grim, who only reaps what is already fated, stayed to enjoy the water slide.

Sleuth took out her grief on the unhappy little gnomes.

Fiona became an astronaut on Sleuth’s birthday. Graduation meant that she would miss the one day of the week that she was scheduled work. She was already 51 and was not likely to live another 10 days to actually go into space. I had her wear her astronaut uniform that afternoon, but it was her idea to go on a sci-fi adventure.

Time to get the cake ready.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2015, 02:32:12 AM »
Aw RIP Spin, that just seems too soon. Way to go Fiona! Street Artist extraordinaire! And I must say, Sleth is one very pretty teen.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2015, 03:11:53 AM »
I think Grim was a bit mean there: using Spin's water slide after taking his soul.  :-\
Glad to see Fiona enjoy some zero-G in her spacesuit. Bittersweet.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2015, 11:14:31 AM »
RIP Spin. Congrats Sleuth, street art is one of those skills and challenges I have a love/hate relationship with so well done!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2015, 02:15:08 PM »
RIP Spin! You shall be missed.

Sleuth went to prom and got a romantic interest, Demario Owen (Hah! I wrote it down!)

Well done, KRae! I'm so proud of you  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2015, 09:43:07 AM »
@Playalot, My sims really aren't living much beyond their Best If Used By date.
@Tixxis, Grim has a job to do, but he doesn't need to rub it in.
@Nettlejuice , it was Fiona with the street art. I'm saving those challenges for some lucky heir in world 4.
@Malley, I know, I almost hurt myself patting my own back.

Next time don’t use those exploding candles. Fiona got the fire out before the fire fighter arrived.
He suggested caution the next time and was a little snarky about it.

Second times the charm. Sleuth got the same unbecoming hair, and went to sort it out.

She then got on the computer to join the Investigator career and downed a Liquid Job Booster.

Time to start learning logic and all those potion recipes.

If you study this picture very carefully, you may see Sleuth conducting a stake out. I know it’s difficult, she’s a master of disguise.

Sadly, even though it took only a few days, Fiona (age 54) did not live to see her daughter complete her career. She was ready to go. She had lived a full life, much fuller than expected.

It took less than four cases for Sleuth to max her career. Here she is working the Wayward Jalopy case wearing her cool level ten PI duds.

As she only needed to discover four more potions and establish two best friends, Sleuth was ready for some companionship.  She invited Demario over for a chat. Fortunately on the way over, he aged from teen to young adult, as NPCs often do.
Sleuth: Move in with me and you’ll not only eventually get a wife and child, but also your very own unbreakable laptop.
Demario: Throw in some hair dye, and you’ve got a deal.
So Demario Owen, Vehicle Enthusiast, Vegetarian, Photographer’s Eye, Computer Whiz, and Never Nude, joined the household. His lifetime wish, World Class Gallery, is really not doable with limited travel.

Demario, somehow, had a couple of points in gardening and wished to join the gardening career. Done.

The town is celebrating Sleuth heroic investigator work by giving her the Key to Dragon Valley. I’m celebrating the completion of her requirements.

Heir Ten
Sleuth Doe – Virtuoso, Heavy Sleeper, Ambitious, Perceptive, Genius   LTW – Living in the Lap of Luxury
Maxed Career – Private Eye, Investigator 10
Best Friends – Yusun Feliciano, Willie Lily
Skill Challenges – Money Maker Drums, Master Drummer, Master Chemist
Opportunities – The Case of the Footsore Floater, The Case of the Tattooed Thief, The Case of the Freshwater Pumps, The Case of the Wayward Jalopy

The museum is starting to look better. Sleuth added a bunch of career rewards and 4 potions, worth zero, to the 4x4 collection.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2015, 09:56:38 AM »
Oh my, Sleuth did her bits super fast! It must be her fantastic disguise when stalking.
Sorry to see Fiona pass over.

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #159 on: July 15, 2015, 02:44:01 PM »
If you study this picture very carefully, you may see Sleuth conducting a stake out. I know it’s difficult, she’s a master of disguise.

Hmm, now where could she be... I know! Is she the one in the blue skirt?  :D

Congratulations to Sleuth. I miss Fiona already.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #160 on: July 15, 2015, 05:52:09 PM »
Go Sleuth... strange how her name reflected her career, maybe there's something going on in this 4x4 about names.  ;) RIP Fiona, you were great!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2015, 08:49:16 AM »
@Tixxis , I'm going to miss Fiona, too. I't would be nice if her coloring would re-emerge in generations to come, but I don't have a lot of hope.
@officialghosts , Are you a private investigator too?
@Playalot , Yes, like Sleuth, I too am subtle and mysterious.

Sleuth and Demario became engaged, got married, and started working on their family in quick succession. Sleuth was 3 days to adult and time was a slipping by.

The next day, in the middle of the street, Sleuth realizes that a new Doe was on the way.

Sleuth loves her job and continued working during her pregnancy. Here she is working the fish kid case. She’s truly a master of disguise. She’s due the next morning, and although she can’t hide her waddle, she manages to hide her sizeable baby bump under her coat.

The next morning, a new member joins the family.

Heir 11, Kata Doe -  Heavy Sleeper, Disciplined. He has his father’s dyed hair and his mother’s eye color, but where those giant eyes came from is anyone’s guess.

Sleuth potty-trained Kata even before eating a piece of cake.

Sleuth: Back in the dim, misty past, there was a firefighter in our family. We still have a love of fire.
Kata: This is my impressed face.

Hmm…Perhaps Kata should have been an investigator.

Okay, that’s just creepy.

Kata is the second child in a row not to receive an IF doll. Thank you game gods

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2015, 10:50:57 AM »
Wow! Those eyes are a-ma-zing! I really like it.
"This is my impressed face"
Every time I look at that picture, I laugh a little harder. I'm so easy to please.  ;D

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2015, 01:05:34 PM »
Oh, wow, Sleuth actually managed to use the disguise correctly, probably my first time seeing it, lol. Congrats to her and welcome little Kata.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2015, 01:38:48 PM »
Welcome little Kata, I wonder if you will travel? His eyes just up the cute factor a whole lot. *Sigh* Toddlers.