Author Topic: Witness Protection  (Read 55252 times)

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
Re: Witness Protection
« Reply #181 on: July 20, 2015, 11:43:14 AM »
I love the term floor-boo!
Oh! Novella... I wonder whether that's a hint?   ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #182 on: July 20, 2015, 04:49:47 PM »
*wipes coffee from screen* floor-boo *snort* Just too funny KRae. Welcome little Novella. You know, reading this dynasty has become quite dangerous for me...I'm falling back in love with TS3 all over again.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2015, 04:56:09 PM »
*wipes coffee from screen* floor-boo *snort* Just too funny KRae. Welcome little Novella. You know, reading this dynasty has become quite dangerous for me...I'm falling back in love with TS3 all over again.

@Playalot return to the dark side!

@KRae loving reading about the Does. So, after Novella meets her requirements she moves to the final town. Moving right along, I see!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #184 on: July 21, 2015, 04:47:42 AM »
Welcome Novella! Pretty easy to guess what her career/skill will be  ;)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #185 on: July 21, 2015, 09:42:01 AM »
Thanks @Malley , if she had been a boy the name would have been Hack. Much watermelon was eaten.
@Tixxis  and @Playalot , I thought I needed a term as all my nooboos live on the floor. Hmm... I should start an Immortal Dynasty called Flip and the Floor-boos. Or a band.
@Deklitch , Yes, Novella will be the final moving heir. I saved this career/skill for the last in this town just in case it takes her until she's an elder. Other than giving spouses tattoos, I've only been extending the life of the moving heirs. After the aging bug I got in my first 4x4, I'm playing it safe.
@Nettlejuice , Like I said before, I'm incredibly subtle.

Little Novella soon became not quite so little.
Novella: Mommy was right about the embarrassing pictures.

Brenda put her logical mind to use. Novella spent most of her short childhood in this outfit.

Novella: Mommy, thank you for the A. Here is a special, creepy token of my appreciation.

And so Puzzle joins Peanut, Spin’s gift to Barracuda, behind the school where they will stay throughout all eternity, or until Aunt Bernice snatches them up for re-gifting.

Elderhood crept up on Kata.
Kata: More like hit me with a big, sweaty karate chop.

Novella: Well, that’s not fair. You could have at least waited until I finished stretching out.
What’s the fun in that?

Besides, now everyone will be surprised at how lovely you actually are.
Novella’s two recently added traits are Ambitious and Bookworm. Raise your hand if you didn’t see that coming. *Looks for hands, sees one*. Have you actually read this story?

Novella signed up as a self-employed writer, and started writing sports books. She got to level 5 in her career while still a teen. She’s also read 30+ books. Well, mostly comic books.

Novella went to her friend’s house after school. Vincente evidently doesn’t care for school.

While Novella seems to think prayer might help.

After they finished slogging through their homework, Novella asked Vincente to prom. They attended together and became a couple and shared their first kiss. Dances were danced, punch was drunk, and no one died or aged up. A success all around.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #186 on: July 21, 2015, 04:04:59 PM »
Novella turned out gorgeous. Her looks are unique, which only adds to her prettiness. And yes, a prom with no deaths IS considered a success  ;).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #187 on: July 22, 2015, 03:09:32 PM »
Wow Novella is stunning. Love the IF storage place. lol.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #188 on: July 23, 2015, 02:25:41 AM »
@Malley , I was a very unusual prom, not one fight and Ethan was not a joke on the dance floor.
@Playalot , Those IFs are such pests when you don't have any plans for them.

Novella celebrated her birthday in her pajamas first thing in the morning.

Novella added the Nurturing trait, and due to her continuous computer use added a nerd trait, Genius, the very same day. She also completed her lifetime wish that day when she finished her next sports book, Bowling for Dummies. Now that’s a birthday.

The birthday excitement continued when Novella asked Vincente to move in. His traits are Brave, Over-Emotional, Couch Potato, Supernatural Skeptic, and Friendly.

The next day they graduated.
Vincente: Yay, no more school!
Novella: Yah, toothbrushes!

While Novella went home to continue her writing, Vincente began his pursuit of alchemy. He had a slow start, but it got better as long as he didn’t actually use the elixirs. Supernatural Skeptics get a negative moodlet from drinking elixirs. I did not know that.

Brenda had put off elderhood with a tattoo, but it caught up to her finally.

Novella got an opportunity to deliver a book to Egypt and left immediately.

She wanted to visit (or torch) a pyramid while she was there. Novella went into the Pyramid of the Burning Sands, realized she was in way over her head and left for home. Her vacation was much, much shorter than the loading screen.

Vincente caught Novella’s attention long enough to propose.

After a good night’s sleep, they got married by the romantic glow of the Smack-a-Gnome machine.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #189 on: July 23, 2015, 02:35:12 AM »
Wow! You are a watcher on a mission. If I had taken my sim to Egypt I'd have become distracted and 20 chapters later would have made it back home! LOL. Congratulations to Novella though, she is racing through her requirements/goals as well as being totally beautiful.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #190 on: July 23, 2015, 04:51:31 AM »
A wonderful birthday for a wonderful heiress!  :)
Interesting info on the Supernatural Skeptic trait *grabs TS3 notebook*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #191 on: July 23, 2015, 11:02:04 AM »
@Playalot , Egypt is beautiful and so much fun, but Novella is unskilled in everything but writing and 2 points of logic. I'm saving photography in case someone else needs it, and she probably would have died trying to explore a tomb.
@Tixxis, Yes, here drink this Young Again potion. Yippee, I'm young. Bah, magic is hooey!

I’m not sure if I mentioned this, but when Novella was a child Brenda entered the music career. At age 50 she reached level 10 and wished to retire.

The next day, Kata who was 11 days older, also retired at age 62. I guess even the yetis approved.

I did not tell them to do this. It started with Novella who was stressed by writing. One by one the rest of the family came out to react to the skinny dipper and decided to join.

The day before her adult birthday, with a pocketful of potent bliss and invigorating, Novella started writing a masterpiece. With a tiny bit of luck, it should be the last novel required to reach level 10 in her career.

On Novella’s birthday, Kata and Brenda went out for their second day of leisurely fishing. Brenda was so in the fishing zone that it took her a while to realize that her beloved husband was slipping away. Farewell, Kata Doe. You were, at age 64, our longest lived Doe so far.

That evening Novella became an adult and completed her masterpiece and her career. Her father missed it by a few hours. Her birthday present was a good night’s sleep.

All the rest of Novella’s requirements had been met. She just needed to wait for the mail to be delivered so her could add her masterpiece to the museum.
It was a bittersweet moment. Brenda, who was 54, could not move with Novella and Vincente to the next town, and she could not remain in the family home. They bought her a lovely house across the street from one of her friends from work. She took her guitar and street art bag and went to start the next chapter of her life. Her remains would not be travelling with the rest.

While waiting for the mail, Vincente and Novella became a young couple again.

Vincente decided it was a good idea to change his looks for the next town, and gave himself a little makeover. After all, anonymity was the whole point. Right? They were leaving home and family for some vague reason that neither of them truly understood. He at least embraced it. Novella went along with the family dynasty because you don’t leave a book unfinished.

Heir Twelve
Novella Doe – Heavy Sleeper, Excitable, Ambitious, Bookworm, Nurturing, Genius (nerd)
LTW – Professional Author
Maxed Career – Block Buster Writer, Writer level 10
Best Friends – Nelson De La Cruz, Cassandra De La Cruz (sibling school chums)
Skill Challenges – Sports Writer, Speed Writer, Prolific Writer
Opportunities – A History of One, Deliver a Book to Egypt, To Boldly Go, Correcting Past Mistakes

The Doe Museum of Mystery
The Lifetime Rewards have been placed, and Kata managed to upgrade one of his sunstones to a heart-shaped soulpiece. Novella added four novels. Pretty much all the heir career awards are stored here.

Dragon Valley stats
All Properties purchased and upgraded to level 3, all Buildings purchased, Travel - Barracuda to China, Kata to Uni, Novella to Egypt
4x4 Collection - LTR 41,800  Potions - 0  Gems - 10,590  Books - 2286  for a total of 54,676
Career Rewards - Charisma Skill Certificate, Investigator's Key to Dragon Valley, Investigator's Case Board, Investigator's Trophy of Honor
Large Tombstones - Barracuda Doe, Peanut Doe, Spin Doe, Sleuth Doe

The Doe Family Plot before being packed up

Note – I would highly recommend a sports writer as a moving heir for anyone doing a 4x4. They get so many large wishes that  Novella already had accumulated well over 200k LTH points by moving time and had weekly royalties in excess of 70k per week.

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #192 on: July 23, 2015, 11:46:58 AM »
Oh my, the last quarter is already upon us. This is very impressive, KRae!
Vincente looks yummy.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #193 on: July 23, 2015, 03:00:28 PM »
Congratulations! Last quarter here we come! And of course I guess it's the end of another chapter for Novella.  ;) Vincent's hair... hmmm I wonder if they are heading somewhere art deco-ish?

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #194 on: July 23, 2015, 04:54:59 PM »
Wow, to the last world already! 12 down, 4 to go! You got this, KRae  ;)

anything