Author Topic: Witness Protection  (Read 54590 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: Witness Protection
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2015, 10:01:02 PM »
Good old …(checks notes) good old Brandon Salas.

Oh, I certainly feel like that when I look back at my stuff. *Looks at a photo* erm, what was your name again? I was really bad with the spares in my lifestates...I almost messed them up a few times  :o

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2015, 04:59:51 AM »
Wow! I can't get over how fast you are playing through this, incredible! RIP Braise, you will be missed but glad you weren't too fazed about kicking the bucket.  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2015, 10:57:39 PM »
@Malley  I have to write everything down. They all just come and go so fast.
@Playalot  It's sweet when they go happily without a fuss. Sometimes they just seem ready.

Palette was soon all grown up.

When Tahiya reached the top of her medical career, she considered retiring. For three nights in a row she had been called out on emergencies. Enough was enough. Palette’s birthday became a double celebration. I’m not sure why Palette’s school friend thought it had something to do with yetis.

Tahiya and Palette spent the evening companionably in the studio. Tahiya painted her first masterpiece.

It was unfortunately her only masterpiece. That  evening  Tahiya  Doe, age54, shook Grim’s hand and left peacefully.

Grim felt sorry for Palette and stuck around for some gaming.

From then on Palette would paint alone.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2015, 06:16:53 AM »
Is Palette alone in the house now? I think we need a spouse for her ASAP! Or at the very least, a roommate...
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2015, 06:22:40 AM »
Ah, so sad, she is left alone. It is so much easier to type up on Word, I don't know how some writers type their posts in one go o.o
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2015, 09:03:14 AM »
@Magpie2012  We'll get right on that!
@Nettlejuice  I think it's a matter of habit. I started out her asking for help, and then commenting on other stories. Word is much better.

Palette got lonely. When she was invited to a party she jumped at the chance. The second person she ran into at the party was Brandon. She finds her cuddly bear quite irresistible. The first person she ran into was the woman standing with them, um…Flexible Lady, who tried flirting with both of them.

She had a lot of fun. Brandon’s mother, I think her name is Mom, told a really scary-fun ghost story.

Palette continued working hard at her painting. By consigning them she reached the top of her career before reaching her 30 painting goal. Then a few days before her adult birthday, she painted this, her fifth masterpiece and 30th painting. She still needed two more opportunities.

Brandon to the rescue! He asked her to bring him a medium painting. She asked him to go steady.

The day before her adult birthday, Palette received a call from China. Bring a large painting worth more than 750. Everything she paints is worth more than that. Off she went. She delivered the painting, went shopping, and did a little sight-seeing. With the wonders of China before her, Palette sat down to surf the web.
Palette: They have wi-fi!

Heir Six
PaIette Doe – Artistic, Heavy Sleeper, Ambitious, Born Saleswoman, Irresistible  LTW – Living in the Lap of Luxury
Maxed Career – Master of the Brush, Painter 10
Best Friends – George Edge, Gordon Thornton
Skill Challenges – Proficient Painter, Brushmaster, Master Painter
Opportunities – Interior Décor, A Large Painting, A Medium Painting, Deliver a Painting to China
The current state of the Museum of We Have a Museum?

Palette added the Artist’s Painted Ribbon and four paintings. The paintings are an ongoing process. They total 11-12K at this point.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2015, 09:08:20 AM »
I think her name is Mom

Lol!  I like her cuddly bear and many congratulations to Palette, she's zoomed by so fast.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2015, 02:35:24 PM »
Congrats to Palette! And that is a keeper of a spouse when he comes to the rescue with an opportunity :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2015, 02:52:33 PM »
Congratulations Palette! She sure completed everything in record time.  :)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2015, 09:48:56 PM »
Thanks everyone. Palette was very fast. She spent a lot of time painting while I zoomed through on high speed. I did send her off to the park and to that party. Meeting people seems to trigger opportunities from them. It was nice that Brandon was one.

Palette was ready to start the next phase of her life. She invited her cuddly bear over. They talked and decided to move in together and start planning their wedding.

Two days later Palette realized they might want to hurry up their plans.
Palette: Do not take pictures of this.
No, of course not.

They were wed in the privacy of their own living room. The Bride wore maternity jeans and top, while the Groom sported a new green jacket. They couldn’t have been happier.

Brandon had always wanted to be a professional writer. The quiet before the nooboo storm seemed a perfect time to start.

Are you sure you want to name him that? You’re an author, you can surely come up with something better.
Brandon: Yes, I’m sure, and I’ve written three sports books. I think you’re expecting too much.

Heir Seven – Flip Doe - Eccentric, Heavy Sleeper

Brandon was five days older than Palette and had his elder birthday that day as well. He was a very patient teacher and excited to share his knowledge of fishing with his son. His skill was at level five without ever having caught as fish, as far as he could remember.

Brandon wrote a sports book a day, and Palette continued painting because she loved it so. They still took time to croon love songs to each other. Flip is way over by the trees singing to his doll Cosmo. His singing is much better.

[/URL

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2015, 10:56:07 PM »
Welcome Flip! Must add my congrats to Cuddly Bear who manages to skill up fishing without ever fishing lol...townies!  ::) I love this story!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2015, 03:47:11 AM »
Toddlers do sing much better than their parents  ;D Congrats Palette and Brandon!

Offline Tixxis

• Occult
  • daydreamer
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2015, 04:41:25 AM »
Flip takes his health and safety very serious. Such a clever little man!  ;D

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2015, 04:41:34 PM »
@Playalot  Thanks, townies are indeed special.
@Nettlejuice  and @Tixxis  The adults' singing is painful. Tahiya had a beautiful singing voice, too bad it wasn't passed down.

Flip soon became a child, and who couldn’t love a face like that.

He started using his birthday present right away, but was very disappointed with the fiery results.

Palette: Hey, let’s pillow fight! We’ll take our pillows out the front door and around and through the front gate.
Flip: Good plan! Let’s just ignore the door right next to us that leads directly to the same place.

They are a very close-knit little family. There are apparently no other children in Flip’s class. Not even the papergirl shows up. Palette has checked the paper and families have been moving to town, but none with children.

Sleep well, Sweetie. Tomorrow’s your birthday, and maybe you’ll finally make friends at school.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2015, 04:48:01 PM »
Aww, Flip is adorable! I love his blue eyes and his expressive face. He is going to be a fun heir for sure  ;D.