Author Topic: The Townsend Legacy (complete)  (Read 32265 times)

Offline Alex

• Occult
Re: The Townsend Legacy (updated 11/9/15)
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2015, 05:43:51 PM »
Monday was LTW Day. Within a few hours of each other, Montgomery became a Tinkerer and Nesta was promoted to CEO.

They celebrated by getting hitched.

The twins celebrated by getting old.

With Lulu’s help, Trenton completed his own LTW and became physically perfect. If only his personality matched.

Nesta and Montgomery woohooed with predictable results.

And Trenton became a young adult. His final trait is Unlucky, poor thing ::)

And finally...

...Phoenix Townsend entered the world. He’s evil and neurotic, but more importantly, he’s the Generation 10 heir, which means that this is...

The end.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: The Townsend Legacy (complete)
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2015, 06:24:01 PM »
I know I'm doing one of these, but I wasn't really sure what the ending point is...gen 10 born or gen 10 young adult. Born sounds good to me. Congrats on finishing!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2015, 06:29:11 PM »
Unless Pinstar's changed the rules:

Challenge concepts
Generation: Order of birth in relation to the family at large. Your founder is generation 1, your founder’s son/daughter would be generation 2, the grandchildren of the founder would be generation 3 and so on. The challenge ends the moment generation 10 is born.

I don't think my file would have held up for another generation, anyway - it took 5 attempts to get through Nesta's pregnancy without an Error 12 and/or crash to desktop.

And thank you :D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2015, 06:31:06 PM »
Congratulations! This was so much fun to read and I bet it must have been a lot of work to get through those last generations with a huge file!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2015, 07:01:54 PM »
Congratulations! This was so much fun to read and I bet it must have been a lot of work to get through those last generations with a huge file!

Thank you! :D It was very laggy in the middle (until I rebuilt the house), but only seemed to get really awful at the very end. But for the last few sim weeks I've had paparazzi breaking into the house right left and centre, cars deleting themselves, Error 12s, and all the sims forgetting what they should do when their bladder meter goes red, resulting in very smelly, embarrassed, publicly disgraced sims, until I got them all Steel Bladders. I'd never seen that last one before, so they get points for originality, I suppose!

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2015, 02:06:37 AM »
It's funny that Nesta got savvy sculptor for her last trait after your comment about feeling she ought to be sculpting instead of just enjoying herself.

Congratulations on making it to the end :).

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2015, 03:51:04 AM »
For error 12 I found that saving every 15 rl minutes helped mitigate the loss of some gameplay. Congratulations on finishing. I haven't finished one of these yet. I keep starting new ones lol
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2015, 08:20:54 AM »
It's funny that Nesta got savvy sculptor for her last trait after your comment about feeling she ought to be sculpting instead of just enjoying herself.

I know  :) Poor girl was clearly listening.

For error 12 I found that saving every 15 rl minutes helped mitigate the loss of some gameplay. Congratulations on finishing. I haven't finished one of these yet. I keep starting new ones lol

Had to be every 10 minutes followed by reloading the game (which took about 25 minutes) :-\ It was fine until Nesta got pregnant, then the file seemed to give up on life.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2015, 09:08:40 AM »
Yeah well I was only on Gen 4 teens lol never did finish that one either thanks to TS4 :-S
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2015, 12:05:09 PM »
After all the times dear Miss Crumplebottom hit my sims with handbags for public displays of affection back in The Sims Hot Date, it’s rather peculiar watching her clone being potty trained and learning to talk.

I laughed out loud at that one. I have been there too. Always funny to watch that  ;D

Congrats on finishing!!

Online Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #131 on: September 15, 2015, 08:53:38 PM »
I'm moving this to the Completed Legacies and Stories board. Congrats and thanks for the nice read!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything