Author Topic: The Does of Dragon Valley  (Read 43308 times)

Offline Alex

• Occult
Re: The Does of Dragon Valley
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2015, 05:40:15 PM »
Honestly, they played for 3 hours and only talked about each other’s traits.

That's really sweet - mine only ever seem to discuss rubbish.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2015, 06:20:32 PM »
Chloe looks like she should be evil, even though she actually is quite a nice sim! (Apart from disliking children of course.)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #152 on: September 11, 2015, 11:41:09 PM »
Walt has outstanding eyes, but Marla is stunning.  The dark eyes with all of her pale coloring are rather fantastic.
Chloe's great and I'm glad there's still some Leona with the family. 
The 3 hour chat about traits was rather amusing  :=)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2015, 08:10:04 AM »
I'm temporarily voting for Marla! She seems the more interesting possibility
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2015, 11:06:13 AM »
@Alex , Right, rubbish and flies.
@Playalot , Dislikes Children is only a problem when she shoos them from the room and they just drop whatever they're doing and leave.
@PeregrineTook , Your're right and I think that Walt's eye would look way less amazing if he wasn't a vampire.
@I'm leaning toward Marla as well. I don't want any long-lived heirs so Walt would have to be cured of his vampirism.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2015, 11:40:43 AM »
Chloe: Why am I doing this. I don’t like kids.
Walt: Childhood is fleeting, and so am I.

What are you painting?
Marla: A portrait of my brother.

At least Walt has managed to discover a potion before becoming a teen.

Neither twin was given an IF doll, so they actually use the other toys, and play together.

I sent Hannah off to the park to work on her magic. Later, I got a pop up saying that she has a naughty reputation. She was kissing this man, Mario, who has apparently moved into town with his wife Flower in Her Hair.
Hannah: I’m the welcome wagon!

The new couple ( last name Finnegan, maybe) spends a lot of time at the park with their apparently twin daughters. I would feel bad, but they’re all best friends with Hannah.

Meet the two new family members – Carl, Hannah’s magician gnome and Haze, Chloe’s purple dragon that she brought home from somewhere.

I sent Christopher to the elixir store to buy some supplies and just let him stay. After all, how much trouble could he get into. Apparently a lot. I’ve never had a sim die from eating jellybeans before. I’d forgotten there was a bush behind the store. Sorry Christopher, you were only 88 and should have lived longer. The family got notice later that day that Mitch, age 90, had died. Cleo also died that day. I think she was 100.

Hannah is close to maxing her career. This show got rave reviews.

She came home to this scene. Rest in peace, Ruth Doe age 93, I’m going to miss you.

Do not go to this cemetery after midnight.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2015, 12:02:04 PM »
Marla's portrait of her brother was outstanding!
You may have created the most terrifying cemetery known to man or sim.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alex

• Occult
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2015, 01:20:48 PM »
Have to agree about the terrifying cemetery - but at least Christopher's new glowing head fits in with all the imaginary friends' light bulbs.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2015, 02:07:58 PM »
Oh no!  Poor Christopher.

(And now I'm worried - I've sent Billy off to the elixir shop and left him there several times :(.  I'd also forgotten about the jelly bean bush, assuming I noticed it in the first place.)

And that cemetery is really disturbing.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2015, 03:41:33 PM »
That cemetery really is just so creepy!  Kinda fitting with a chapter filled with so many deaths.  :(

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2015, 02:17:36 PM »
The IF dolls just staring at you are far scarier than all of the ghosties in the cemetery combined  :o

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: September 14, 2015, 09:34:54 PM »
Thanks everyone. I prefer scary to pretty. Well, with cemeteries anyway.

When Walt became a teen, he added Night Owl to Genius, Athletic, and Supernatural Fan. For a vampire, those traits make way too much sense. He is very odd looking though.

Marla is now an Easily Impressed, Virtuoso, Mooch, Vegetarian with huge eyes and lips, but overall less disturbing than her brother.

Marla got a guitar for her birthday, would rather play that than anything.

She wanted to learn charisma by taking a class, a very useful skill for a musician. After class a protest was in progress. Marla interrupted everyone to chat including Olga and her father.

Now that he could, Walt went to the gym to work out. This woman seemed to want to use Walt’s machine, no other, and when she couldn’t left in a huff.

Chloe is now a lovely Young Adult. Her traits are Flirty, Friendly, Genius, Dislikes Children, and Hopeless Romantic. Somewhere along the line she wished to become a Culinary Librarian and quickly completed her lifetime wish.

She’s also working slowly on her art career. She is now the legacy painter and chef. Chloe and Walt were teens together for about 2 days and were very attracted to each other. She’s the second hand clone of generation 3. He’s generation 7. I haven’t decided if that’s gross or not yet.

I think the school may have a head lice problem.

Hannah has been working on her magician career and lifetime wish in a half-hearted manner. I forced her to do one last show.

That was enough. Wish completed, and she never wishes for anything to do with magic.

The twins went to prom and were voted king and queen. (at my school that was not a couples thing) Marla got a babysitter romantic interest, and Walt has a girlfriend. She’s either head lice girl or her twin. The last three families to move to town have had twins.

Speaking of twins, these are those little park toddlers grown up to teen. They’re pretty cute.

Hannah had an argument with the tiny plant about gardening.

The tiny plant won.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2015, 02:52:38 AM »
Chloe's the second hand clone of generation 3. Walt's generation 7... wouldn't that make them some sort of gazillion times removed second cousins... thinking of the 'second hand cloning' in terms of one step removed from the direct lineage. I don't know... *brain grinds to a shuddering halt*  ???

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2015, 01:34:55 PM »
Well, as gross as it sounds, by the laws of consanguinuity, cousins can legally wed and have children... And by cousins I mean FIRST cousins! At least here in South Africa. How they calculate it is the 2 parties in question have to be 2 steps removed from the common ancestor. So an uncle and a niece can't (1 step for uncle to mother, 2 steps for niece to gran), but cousins can (2 steps from cousin A to gran, 2 steps from cousin B to gran). Its really disgusting if you actually sit down and think about it, especially when I consider I used to change my 21 year old cousins diapers! So here u would have 3 steps from 2nd clone to Gen 2 (the common ancestor) and 5 steps from Gen 7 to Gen 2... And this is now officially too much math for my brain *brain explodes*

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2015, 01:42:26 PM »
*brain explodes* I've seen worse. At least Chloe is a clone. I suppose that makes it less weird... :o

anything