Author Topic: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Completed  (Read 35115 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - A real boy at last (1Mar)
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2016, 12:37:02 PM »
I can't believe how many things happened during this chapter!
Jordan became an elder and Titus died, both which shocked me. Has that much time already passed?

Barney is a lovely teenager and your founder is now a single parent?

he might grow into one of those odd folks who live their lives vicariously through little pixelated characters – I’ve heard some people even write stories about them… that’s got to be a myth though surely? 
The above sentence had me in giggles.

Great update!  Waiting for more...

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2016, 12:38:51 PM »
No, Titus was the fisher/gardener... Although Rose may be a single parent VERY soon... Watch this space!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 12:47:44 PM »
Oh right, I got confused because Jordan aged up and then Titus passed away on the beach!

I love the shot of your founder and Barney cuddling on the couch!
Also, congratulations on your gold medals!

Offline wfgodot

• ello beastie
  • Occult
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2016, 06:38:49 PM »
haha, I think you are brilliant for having all your friends paint and then selling the paintings.

I have a helper that paints but I can't bring myself to sell them.  He isn't very good, but it is cheap and interesting decor.
Add "maice" on Origin.
Behren Blog

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 02:19:31 AM »
Wait! How did I miss this! I don't even know!! It's all going so well but I'm going to go back and reread it as I sort of galloped through as I was trying to read it way too quickly to take in everyone's names! lol  Such a gorgeous founder.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2016, 11:04:09 AM »
Wait! How did I miss this! I don't even know!! It's all going so well but I'm going to go back and reread it as I sort of galloped through as I was trying to read it way too quickly to take in everyone's names! lol  Such a gorgeous founder.  :)

Aww thanks @Playalot I am honoured to have you reading my story :D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2016, 11:41:40 AM »
Loving this!  Keep up the wonderful work ^^ Rose amuses me greatly ^^

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
Re: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Oh No! Is this the end? (04Mar)
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2016, 03:17:14 AM »
So, I’m worried.  Jordan has been acting really strange, he’s been insisting on taking selfies with me and Barney constantly; I mean loads, and then he’s putting them up all over the house….

I can’t work out what’s going on with him?  He’s retired from work; now’s the time we can kick back, take some trips, have fun, but he’s acting so strange.  Everywhere I look there’s another photo of us?  I’m very aware that no-one lives forever, but he’s only 119 days old.

I’ve been feeling great and looking younger since eating this “youth brownie” stuff, mmmm it’s very yummy considering the ingredients; some brown flowers, a mouldy blue fish and some youth serum that Titus bought ages ago.

Jordan won’t eat it though; he says he doesn’t believe in my crockpot medicine and would rather trust the doctors down at the medical centre.

One morning though I was really worried; he got a horrible rash that made him come out in STRIPES?  You WHAT??

He didn’t seem concerned, but I just didn’t know what to think.  I tried to phone Alice for a chat about Jordan’s ill health but it turns out she has passed away recently :(    The kids are next door on their own now, with poor Olivia taking charge of them all.   Such a responsibility for such a young woman - Oh and what a scandal; turns out that Linda is Olivia’s daughter, Alice had kept that quiet. 

Barney suggests they could all come and live here; I suspect he has really fallen for Linda and that might be his motive….hmm still too soon in my view.  Anyway, more later, I need to go and rub some salve onto Jordan's stripes.

:'(

Some time has passed, I have really struggled to write this, but one lunchtime (thank goodness I was off work), we were sitting in the kitchen eating our fish tacos and Jordan suddenly groaned, and collapsed.  I couldn’t wake him up, I couldn’t help.  I tried to phone an ambulance, or a nurse, or Liam the doctor who delivered Barney, but no-one came.  …..

Dear reader, he’s gone.  Jordan has died.  The grim man in black came and reaped him just like he had Titus.  But Titus was OLD, Jordan seemed so young and vibrant.  I have wept a million tears at his grave, and begged him to come back….   

And now I have the rash - I have the stripes.   I haven’t told Barney but I just know I’ll be joining Jordan soon; meanwhile I will just eat some more of this cake…. I makes me feel better while I get everything sorted out so Barney can manage alone.  This may be my last blog entry, so I'll say goodbye, thanks for reading, it's been fun  :'(

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: Rose Garland's Immortal Dynasty - Is this the end? (04Mar)
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2016, 03:27:13 AM »
Oh wow!  That's a heartbreaking way to write it!  --grabs the tissues--

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2016, 04:27:51 AM »
I'm not sure whether to congratulate Rose on her immortality or express my deep condolences for her great loss.
Rest in peace, Jordan!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2016, 03:17:34 PM »
Oh so bitter sweet, Rose reaches immortality but the love of her life leaves her.  :'( *sniff*
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2016, 03:26:35 PM »
The harsh reality of immortality.  (wipes off tears)  I know just how you feel.  It is too horrible when a loved spouse dies.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2016, 05:12:53 PM »
Thanks so much  for your comments @Shewolf13, @oshizu, @Playalot and @Joria.  Glad you understood the emotional journey!

I can't believe how upset I felt (in actual real life)!  Jordan really was a great founder spouse.  Telling the story makes attempting an IDC slower but I find I am much more personally involved! 

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2016, 11:42:30 AM »
I just caught up on this, an I don't know whether to congratulate her or give my condolences! Great story, and I'll be reading^.^

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2016, 12:57:41 PM »
Awww with Jordan being such a wonderful Dad and Husband it's quite sad to learn he's moved on already.

Poor Rose...