Author Topic: The Grey Random Town Jump-The Final Town (May 1)-COMPLETE  (Read 26351 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part VI (Dec 9)
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2016, 07:01:24 PM »
Another lovely update!
I was actually pulling for the random girl from China just because it would be something unusual, but Maria is, in fact, quite lovely
Havana gardens in formal attire.  Because logic.  That's why.  I so enjoy insane Sims!

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2016, 07:29:40 PM »
Maria is lovely and that hair accentuates her facial grace. Good update.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2016, 10:15:46 PM »
Great update. Nice seeing Kingston's martial arts training. Good thing he succeed levelling the skill with no injuries and broken hand :) . And wishing the new couple a great happy love life.
P.S. Martial arts is a great skill to have, and I am a great fan of it.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2016, 04:27:34 PM »
It might be somewhat nice to have Maria Younan around.  ::) But yay!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2016, 03:51:05 PM »
Wow, Maria really is lovely! Very sultry and sophisticated.

It's cool that your practice martial arts by the way :) ! Really impressive skill to have.

Great update. Nice seeing Kingston's martial arts training. Good thing he succeed levelling the skill with no injuries and broken hand :) . And wishing the new couple a great happy love life.
P.S. Martial arts is a great skill to have, and I am a great fan of it.

Thanks! I love martial arts. I studied for about 11 years but then took a few years off due to injuries then just started up a new discipline earlier this year. It is absolutely one of my favorite sim skills.

Another lovely update!
I was actually pulling for the random girl from China just because it would be something unusual, but Maria is, in fact, quite lovely
Havana gardens in formal attire.  Because logic.  That's why.  I so enjoy insane Sims!

Exactly. Because logic.

Maria is lovely and that hair accentuates her facial grace. Good update.

It might be somewhat nice to have Maria Younan around.  ::) But yay!

She actually turned out to be quite lovely. Maria and Kingston have a couple of kids and her genetics pass down to one of them and he/she turned out just as stunning.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2016, 03:55:20 PM »
Moonlight Falls, Part VII

Welcome back to the Grey Random Town Jump! It's amazing that we're already almost ready to jump to the second town. Any ideas where we might end up?

Also, there are currently two votes for Havana as who you would have picked as the next heir. Poor Kingston :( Anyone else care to share who their pick would have been before it's time to town jump?

This update will begin on a peaceful note with a late night serenade...

Chandler worked out in front of television and maxed his athletic skill.

Between a hearty workout and a sweet strumming of the guitar, the Grey family was lulled into a peaceful slumber...or so they thought.

Don't worry. Kingston was on top of things.

While he fought the burglar, the family stood around and panicked like any good family member would do in this situation.

Kingston: *in mid scuffle* Seriously, you guys could help or something...
Malley: Nah. Panicking is how things get done in the sim world.

In the end, it was Kingston who emerged as the victor!

The next day, it was back to business as usual. Odessa had a day off from the diner, so she decided to take up a new hobby: fishing.

Chandler headed to work and earned his final promotion. He was officially an astronaut, which completed his lifetime wish. Needless to say, he was pretty thrilled at this accomplishment and so was I.

*Looks epic in army fatigues and aviator shades*

*Cue happy dance!*

With all the free time that he had as an astronaut, Chandler decided to join Kingston in his pursuit of Sim Fu.

With both Kingston and Havana making good progress toward their goals, Kingston and Maria figured that it would be a good time to tie the knot. They wanted to get married before moving to the next town.

At first glance, Kingston doesn't look too thrilled with the wedding cake, but there is a smile on his face. If he was in the decadynasty, I'm sure his expression would be one of nausea since the family is essentially living off of cake for the rest of their natural lives.

Okay, then again, the Greys were going to be having a lot of leftover cake too, as Havana's young adult birthday took place a little while after Kingston and Maria's wedding.

Grey family trait: losing hair length upon aging up. Go figure.

Here is young adult Havana.

Her final trait was Heavy Sleeper and her lifetime wish was to become an Illustrious Author.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part VII (Dec 17)
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2016, 07:37:11 AM »
Havana=loveliness.  I vote for her again!  Okay, I know, I only get one vote, but I give that one vote to her repeatedly  ;=)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2016, 07:16:12 AM »
Havana really is beautiful! And so was the wedding between Kingston and Maria. I love how you arranged all those flowers. Really looking forward to seeing where the family goes next :)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2016, 10:30:45 PM »
I agree with everything that Pippin just said! Havana is gorgeous!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2016, 01:31:15 PM »
My vote is still for Havana! She's lovely, although I must confess that for a moment my vote almost changed to Kingston just for his gorgeus wife.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2017, 04:17:03 PM »
O.MG.! Another RTJ! I'll be following this for sure!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2017, 03:18:51 PM »
Havana=loveliness.  I vote for her again!  Okay, I know, I only get one vote, but I give that one vote to her repeatedly  ;=)

Havana really is beautiful! And so was the wedding between Kingston and Maria. I love how you arranged all those flowers. Really looking forward to seeing where the family goes next :)

I agree with everything that Pippin just said! Havana is gorgeous!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk

My vote is still for Havana! She's lovely, although I must confess that for a moment my vote almost changed to Kingston just for his gorgeus wife.

Havana seems to be the hands down winner  :)

O.MG.! Another RTJ! I'll be following this for sure!

Hope you enjoy!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2017, 03:22:53 PM »
Moonlight Falls, Part VIII-END!

This is slated to be a very exciting installment of the Grey Random Town Jump! We will get to see who I selected as the first heir/heiress and where the family will be town jumping to. Ready? Let's get started.

But before we get in to all of that, we have some other things to celebrate first. To start off, Kingston had his high school graduation.

Okay, now for the moment we've all been waiting for. The next heir is....

Kingston! I admit that I had a really, really difficult decision in choosing between the two. Both had decent traits and somewhat easily obtainable lifetime wishes, as well as really good genetics. I pretty much narrowed it down between two categories: spouse and lifetime wish. Kingston had a lovely spouse in Maria, but Havana had no one that really stuck out for me. Point, Kingston. For lifetime wish, Kingston achieved his first. Point, Kingston.

So, now that the heir has been decided, it is time to reveal the next town. The place I rolled was...

Hidden Springs!

Having amassed a decent amount of funds, the family moved in to this lovely abode in the new city.

The first thing Kingston and Maria did after moving in was to work on bringing in the first candidate to be the next potential heir.

A short time later, Maria confirmed that she and Kingston were going to be parents.

She immediately shared the good news with her hubby.

Thrilled about being grandparents, Odessa and Chandler decided that they wanted to stick around.

And, nothing exciting happened over the new few days, so....here we go! Maria went in to labor.

After clearing up all the sparkles, the family was happy to welcome a little girl named Sahara.

Her traits were Excitable and Light Sleeper.

Chandler, apparently, approved of his granddaughter's new bedroom.

Havana immediately took to being an auntie. She doted on little Sahara.

But, when Sahara was otherwise occupied, Havana continued working toward completing her lifetime wish.

Soon enough, it was time for Sahara to celebrate her toddler birthday.

Sahara is pretty much Maria's clone, except with Kingston's blue eyes.

Not surprisingly, Havana was the first person to work with Sahara on her toddler skills.

But, Kingston and Maria also got a chance to work with their daughter.

That's all for now! Toodles from Hidden Springs!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part VIII-END! (Jan 14)
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2017, 08:46:49 PM »
When it said "END" in the title, I got rather worried that something had gone horribly wrong for you, but then realized it was just the end f the time in Moonlight Falls.
I'm sad that Havana is not the heir, but love that she is still so involved through providing heir care  ;=)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part VIII-END! (Jan 14)
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2017, 06:21:17 PM »
When it said "END" in the title, I got rather worried that something had gone horribly wrong for you, but then realized it was just the end f the time in Moonlight Falls.
I'm sad that Havana is not the heir, but love that she is still so involved through providing heir care  ;=)

Sorry to scare you like that, Pippin! Actually, in game, the family is in the second to last town :)

anything