Author Topic: The Grey Random Town Jump-The Final Town (May 1)-COMPLETE  (Read 25785 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Moonlight Falls, Part VIII-END! (Jan 14)
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2017, 07:03:22 PM »
Hidden Springs, Part I

Havana continued working on her painting skills. She was quickly heading toward her goal of mastering both the writing and painting skills for her lifetime wish.

Well, "mastery" was a relative term in Havana's case, I guess...

Maria celebrated her adult birthday.

Sahara, while she didn't get any of her mom's birthday cake, found a snack of her own, even though it wasn't necessarily an edible one...

Maria, however, seemed like she did a little too much celebrating.

Or maybe it was because the second potential heir was on the way!

Sahara's toddler days were quickly coming to a close, so here is some toddler spam.

We interrupt your daily dose of toddler spam for impending nooboos!

Everyone, please welcome Catalina into the Grey family.

For the time being, Catalina and Sahara would be sharing a room.

Though, the room would be getting an update yet again since Sahara was going to be agin up into a child.

Here is child Sahara.

She gained the Neat trait.

Kingston worked with Sahara on her schooling. Both girls would be in the running for heiress, so both would be prepared to be the next heir.

Ready for another birthday? A few days later, Catalina was ready for her toddler birthday.

Here is little Catalina. Her traits, by the way, are Heavy Sleeper and Eccentric. Absolutely adorable, just like Sahara.

Any favorites between the two girls so far?

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Hidden Springs, Part I (Feb 10)
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2017, 08:39:59 AM »
I love the looks of Catalina! Plus her name is awesome!  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2017, 11:20:51 AM »
Havana really gets into her painting  ;=)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2017, 08:26:39 PM »
Catalina has a very endearing little face. Sahara has a very strong jaw line. Maybe she'll grow into it when she's older.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2017, 05:43:40 AM »
Catalina for the win!!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2017, 01:58:58 PM »
I love the looks of Catalina! Plus her name is awesome!  ;)

Catalina has a very endearing little face. Sahara has a very strong jaw line. Maybe she'll grow into it when she's older.

Catalina for the win!!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

I had another really hard decision to make between the two girls on who would become the next heir this generation too!

Havana really gets into her painting  ;=)

It's because she's awesome like that!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2017, 02:27:05 PM »
Hidden Springs, Part II

Now that Catalina was a toddler, it was time to start working on her skills.

Though, I do believe that it was a little too early to get started on teaching the cooking skill, Kingston...

Chandler and Odessa also chipped in to help out with their granddaughters.

Okay, maybe Catalina did need that lesson about what to and what not to eat after all...

With her nieces mostly self-sufficient now, Havana returned to her painting. She maxed out the skill and completed her lifetime wish.

Catalina: Really, Watcher? Is this necessary?
Malley: Yes. Absolutely necessary.

While Kingston was embarrassing little Catalina with his outfit and his weird faces, Sahara was getting ready to celebrate her teen birthday downstairs in the kitchen.

Let's get this going, girl. Odessa needs to take a shower. Stat.

And Sahara needs a trip to the dresser. Stat.

Other than being unnaturally skinny, Sahara is gorgeous.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned her traits or not, but, as of her teen birthday, here are her traits: Excitable, Light Sleeper, Neat and Artistic.

Lifetime wish under her belt, Havana then turned her attention to other pursuits: romance.

Never really one to beat around the bush, Havana made her intentions clear to Greg.

In true sims fashion, they pledged their love to each other in the bathroom.

For the wedding, though, we decided to host it in a more romantic spot than the bathroom.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Hidden Springs, Part II (Mar 4)
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2017, 11:23:48 PM »
Awww, sweet Havana has found her Mr. Right.  He'd better make her happy and spoil her rotten or I'll have to find some way to delete him  ;=)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2017, 05:58:23 PM »
The girls are lovely and I happy for Havana  :D

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2017, 09:10:25 PM »
I hope Sahara becomes the next heir! Catalina is adorable.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #55 on: March 25, 2017, 11:32:03 AM »
Awww, sweet Havana has found her Mr. Right.  He'd better make her happy and spoil her rotten or I'll have to find some way to delete him  ;=)

No need to fear, Pippin! Since I was playing with the story progression mod on, I got several notifications about 'what a cute couple' Havana and Greg were or 'they seem inseparable.'  :)

The girls are lovely and I happy for Havana  :D

I hope Sahara becomes the next heir! Catalina is adorable.

For several generations, I had a really tough decision on who to select as the next heir, which I suppose is a good thing!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #56 on: March 25, 2017, 12:00:35 PM »
Hidden Springs, Part III

Shortly after the wedding, Havana and Greg moved into a new house to start their new married life.

The family had amassed a decent amount of money, so Havana and Greg moved into a nice place, one suitable for starting a family!

Before leaving Hidden Springs, I made sure to get pictures of Havana and Greg's kids. They had two daughters. First is Danette.

Second is Helen.

Back with Kingston and Maria, Sahara brought Catalina up to the cake to celebrate her child birthday.

Here is child Catalina.

For this birthday, she gained the Rebellious trait.

With Havana and Greg out on their own, there was now an extra bedroom available, so the girls would no longer be sharing a bedroom. Sahara kept her original room, but it got a little update.

Catalina took over Greg and Havana's old room.

Before she got to check out her new digs, Catalina did some tutoring with Maria.

To keep the cash flowing in the house, Maria took over the gardening duties to keep the red berry beans blooming.

Sahara and Catalina were good friends. They would hang out and do their homework together (though it looks more like rebellious Catalina was eating her pencil instead)...

That night, two big events happened. First, Sahara attended prom. She was voted Prom Queen and had a great time.

Secondly, Maria achieved her final promotion at work and completed her lifetime wish.

Catalina had wished to learn the inventing skill, so, with the space in her new room, she got an inventor's bench. She took to it pretty quickly.

With Sahara graduating from High School relatively soon, it was about time for Kingston to officially graduate. He finally got his diploma!

Better late than never, I guess!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Hidden Springs, Part III (Mar 25)
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2017, 03:01:40 PM »
Hidden Springs, Part IV

Before we knew it, it was time for Catalina to celebrate her teen birthday.

Apparently, blowing out the candles on the birthday cake also blew away the colors on the furniture...

After a quick trip to the dresser, here is teenage Catalina.

For this birthday, she gained the Savvy Sculptor trait.

Maria sat down with Catalina to help her get her grades up before her first day of school.

Afterward, Catalina hung out with big sister Sahara.

Art was definitely a shared passion between the two girls.

But, Catalina soon found another thing she was passionate about...

Though his face is covered up by a speech bubble, this young man is Gerard Earthsong. Courtesy of story progression, he is the son of Cassidy Earthsong and Liam O'Dourke.

Next up was Sahara's young adult birthday.

Sahara looks a lot like Maria. She is absolutely stunning and was someone I definitely saved to the sim bin to use for later.

Her final traits were Excitable, Light Sleeper, Neat, Artistic and Bot Fan. Sahara's lifetime wish was to become a Rock Star.

Taking after her musical mother, Sahara wanted to join the music career and quickly got started on her guitar skill after her birthday celebration.

Here we are, a better picture of Gerard. As you can see somewhat, he had some of Cassidy's lovely genetics, so he was definitely a potential spouse for Catalina.

Until then, Catalina had some work ahead of her if she was to become the next heir. She got to work on her sculpting skill.

The following day, Sahara had her graduation. She was valedictorian and, though I didn't write it down, apparently, I'm pretty sure she was voted Most Likely to Become a Rock Star or something like that.

Well, Maria was definitely seeing stars after she tried to repair an appliance at home and failed...

Rebellious Catalina tried to help cool her mom down by rigging the sink to spray her with water.

While Sahara and Catalina worked on their skills and lifetime wishes, Havana and Greg were having a family of their own to raise. Before leaving Hidden Springs, I made sure to get a picture of their two daughters. This is Denise.

And this is Helen.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Hidden Springs, Part IV (Apr 8)
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2017, 02:29:58 PM »
Hidden Springs-Part V

The girls had a very eventful evening. Catalina went to prom.

Sahara, meanwhile, spent the day with her friend, who also happened to be a young adult now too. His name is Jake Groves-Preston.

After popping the question, Sahara invited Jake to move in with her. His traits are Loves to Swim, Dramatic, Bookworm, Artistic and Friendly. His lifetime wish is to become a Master of the Arts.

A short time later, Sahara and Jake tied the knot.

The wedding went off without a hitch...but Catalina's attempt at the inventing skill, not so much.

Too bad it wasn't a birthday cake that Sahara was cutting. She could have used Catalina's butt fire to light the candles.

Eventually, everyone settled in for the night and the happy couple enjoyed their new married lives.

Catalina: Woo! It's my birthday! Light the candles, let's do this!
Malley: I'll get the fire extinguisher.

Yay! She made it through the birthday without getting set on fire! That's a victory.

Here is young adult Catalina.

Her traits are Eccentric, Heavy Sleeper, Rebellious, Savvy Sculptor and Ambitious. Quite appropriately, her lifetime wish is a rather ambitious one, the Descendant of da Vinci.

So, who is your pick for the next heir?

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Grey Random Town Jump- Hidden Springs, Part V (May 12)
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2017, 06:59:47 AM »
Team Catalina over here!!! Those freckles! @LivvieLove would adore her!!!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

anything