Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1251483 times)

Offline Katantunoro

• Kerfuffle Lord
  • Nooboo
  • Ssh, it's personal!
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4125 on: December 27, 2012, 04:06:04 PM »
Hello! My name is Katantunoro and I've finally decided to stop procrastinating and sign up for this forum (which in turn is going to cause more procrastination). I'm glad I did though! I have World Adventures, Ambitions, High-End Loft (A stuff pack), Late Night, Pets, and Supernaturals. I am probably going to start a story also. In fact, I think I'm going to start it now later. Thanks for starting up this forum, I'll see you all later!

EDIT: Apparently 8+6=2. Good job me!
Katantunoro's Signature Blog: I find myself with an extremely large bounty of pencil sharpeners recently. I have 5 stacked on my desk!

Offline younggeneration

• Nooboo
« Reply #4126 on: December 28, 2012, 04:16:27 PM »
I'm younggeneration beause I don't wannt to say my name,I'm from England, and you are probably not interested but I've been a fan of this site for years,anyway, seeya
yg

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

« Reply #4127 on: December 28, 2012, 05:50:58 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Lilyp, Katantunoro and younggeneration! :)

@ Lilyp: Hehe! This place will inspire you to find that disk and install it. Have fun!
@ Katantunoro: I'm a procrastinator too and enjoyed your introduction very much. I hope you will write!
@ younggeneration: I like your forum name. I live in England too. I'm very interested in what you have to say. See you around?

Louise56

« Reply #4128 on: December 29, 2012, 06:18:55 AM »
Welcome to the forum Katantunoro and younggeneration! :)

Offline Benji0115

• Nooboo
« Reply #4129 on: January 01, 2013, 07:47:40 AM »
My name is Ben - benji is my dogs name I'm from australia. Happy new year btw!

Louise56

« Reply #4130 on: January 01, 2013, 08:25:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum Ben and happy new year! :)

Offline Gabsiela

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4131 on: January 02, 2013, 04:32:41 AM »
Hey Everyone,

I'm not new to Sims3 but I am new to the forum. :) I've been a longtime Sims fan - I remember getting the very first Sims game and being all excited about it. It's a great game to unwind to after a hard day of work and study (I full time both).

I currently have one game going on in Moonlight Falls - I started with a Witch (Gabrielle) and a Human (David), whom I put into the Alchemist and Gardening careers respectively. Basically, my Gardener is the support Sim for my Witch. He cooks, he cleans, he gardens, he repairs. It's awesome.

As I was playing the Witch and gaining Alchemy skill, I got the idea to switch her supernatural state and have a kid for each one. I know there's a 50% chance of the child being supernatural because David is human but so far I've been pretty lucky.

Gabrielle had two children, Armstrong and Bambi, before changing supernatural states for the first time and both are Witches. Then she switched to being a Fairy and had Cadmus, Damon and Dante. Cadmus is a Fairy. Damon and Dante are twins and while Damon is a Fairy as well, Dante is Human. I thought that was pretty cool. Gabrielle then switched to being a Vampire and had Eirwen (Gaelic for 'white snow' because it was snowing heavily when she was born). Eirwen is a Vampire.

David froze his age so he could never grow old, he did this because when Gabrielle was a Fairy I noticed her lifespan was over 2k+ days. But then he asked her to forsake her vampirism and she did. So now they are both human, and she is ageing.

Because the household is full, they can't yet have more children. I plan on moving the kids out one by one after they have achieved their top career level, achieved their lifetime wish and (if applicable) gained their highest power level too.

Armstrong and Bambi are almost there. :)

Anyway, so that's my game. I have all the expansions and I'm always rebuilding the home to different collections or random styles. It keeps the game a bit fresh by changing things up a bit every now and again.

I have some buggy things I need to ask about, so I'll be posting there for any issues I have. For the most part I've been able to fix stuff by reading what others have posted but not always.

This is a great website and has been incredibly helpful for my gameplay. My thanks to Carl and Pam and other moderators for all the effort they've put into it.

Cheers,

Gabsiela

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Crouchie

• Nooboo
« Reply #4132 on: January 02, 2013, 05:06:56 AM »
Uh, Hey there everyone!
I'm fairly new to Sims but I have been silently hanging around this forum for almost a year. My computer isn't that great and I only have one expansion pack [seasons, despite the fact that I told my family 'Do not get the latest expansion pack!']
I unfortunately found out about static needs too soon, So chances of me being able to do a legacy/dynasty are close to minimal- but I do try.
I am quite grateful for this guide- I'd probably be lost with out it, So thank you.
-Crouchie

Louise56

« Reply #4133 on: January 02, 2013, 07:19:08 AM »
Welcome to the forum Gabsiela and Crouchie! :)

SimBlip

« Reply #4134 on: January 02, 2013, 08:13:11 AM »
Welcome, Ben, Gabsiela and Crouchie! Joining this forum is a great way to start the new year. Have a wonderful time! :)

Offline WJMill

• Nooboo
« Reply #4135 on: January 02, 2013, 12:51:48 PM »
Oh wow, I just realized I haven't properly introuced myself.  8)

My name is Whitney, but WJ is fine, too! I have been playing The Sims since the very, very first one. I think it was my first real PC game. I'm 25 and I live in Minnesota. I love to write, draw, and read. I also like The Sims 3 (duh! :P). I've been enjoying my time here very much and I hope to stick around for a while. I lurked around here for a while a few years ago. Carl's guide has been my go-to since vanilla came out! :D

Louise56

« Reply #4136 on: January 02, 2013, 02:12:33 PM »
Nice to meet you Whitney! Enjoy the forum. :)

Offline WJMill

• Nooboo
« Reply #4137 on: January 02, 2013, 07:02:46 PM »
Thanks, Louise! :)

Offline Tygresa

• Nooboo
« Reply #4138 on: January 03, 2013, 02:49:59 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm Dawn but my nick is Tygresa.  I've been playing Sims since the The Sims, then went to Sims 2 and now of course Sims 3.  If anyone wishes to friend me via The Sims 3 website my ID there is defbelle87. I just found this forum today and I already found it extremely useful.  Sorry to join and run but real life beckons.  I'll try to post things from time to time.

SimBlip

« Reply #4139 on: January 03, 2013, 02:58:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Whitney and Tygresa!  :)