Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1264515 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4335 on: April 27, 2013, 03:50:18 AM »
Welcome koala bear, evelinerickson, simlover, sparks, Emma, Elena and the Evil Greebo!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Louise56

« Reply #4336 on: April 27, 2013, 08:45:13 AM »
Welcome to the forum Evil Greebo! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4337 on: April 27, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »
*As I wander around the forum like it's all brand new*

I had no doubt I'd come to this thread and a gazillion people have said hello. Welcome to you all. I'm Platnum and I remember when I first found this forum. I wish I could remember what I was searching for when I stumbled across this place. But whatever it was I found the answer and I've been here ever since. I hope you have found this place as wonderful as I have.

Emma welcome not just to the forum but to The Sims as well. There is no question that can't be answered here. I know I've had some doozies. Either someone has already asked or there's someone who can help you find the answer. Enjoy!

Elena I look forward to officially reading your unofficial stories. ;D

Welcome again to everyone. Hope to see you round the forum!

Offline tatygirl90

• Nooboo
« Reply #4338 on: April 27, 2013, 06:25:40 PM »
Hello! I'm Destiny and I've been playing the Sims in one form or another since 2002? It took me awhile to really get into TS3, but I am really enjoying it now.

I'm kind of addicted to making loads and loads of families haha. That's one of my favorite things to do. I also like to write stories using the game, but I've only recently started to put effort into posting them. I always find I have these grand storylines, but I get lazy with the picture taking aspect of it.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4339 on: April 29, 2013, 11:48:37 AM »
Welcome Tatygirl! Good luck with your stories!
Bubbles's Workshop

Louise56

« Reply #4340 on: April 29, 2013, 12:42:50 PM »
Welcome to the forum tatygirl! :)

Offline PlatnumDymnd

• Immortal
  • Ghost Vamps
    • Sims3 Page
« Reply #4341 on: May 01, 2013, 03:06:02 AM »
Welcome to the forum Tatygirl. Look forward to seeing your stories posted here on the forum. Enjoy!  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Khonshu

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4342 on: May 04, 2013, 07:38:46 PM »
Hello. I've been coming to this forum for a few weeks looking for tips. I figured it was time I joined to share in the wonderful world of Sims.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4343 on: May 05, 2013, 02:59:52 AM »
Welcome to the forums, Khonshu! I have always found this forum extremely helpful when it comes to finding and sharing tips!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline AkonIsAwesome

• Courtier of Mania
  • Occult
  • Scion of Madness
« Reply #4344 on: May 08, 2013, 01:48:45 AM »
Hi! I just joined, but I've been referring to the website for a while and I've been playing the Sims 3 for about four years. I've only ever played one family, though, until I decided to try an immortal dynasty.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4345 on: May 08, 2013, 11:29:49 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Akon! Good luck on your Immortal Dynasty. Four years on one family! I can barely last four months, and that's with a lot of luck.
Bubbles's Workshop

Louise56

« Reply #4346 on: May 09, 2013, 09:45:49 AM »
Welcome, Khonshu and Akon! Enjoy the forum.

Offline simanda

• Nooboo
« Reply #4347 on: May 09, 2013, 02:24:17 PM »
Hey, everyone!  My name's Amanda (or Manda; I'm not fussy ^ ^).  I've been reading topics of this forum for about a week now and became so attached to these people I've never met that I had to join XD (that's not too creepy, is it? D= )

I've wanted a Sims game since I was a kid but I never had one until a month ago when I bought TS3.  I am now absolutely addicted to it and recently bought the Ambitions and Generations EPs online...still waiting for them to come in so I can play them.  I've tried to do Pinstar's Legacy challenge, but I'm so bad for drifting from save game to save game that my poor matriarch is still living outside with only the barest of necessities.  Anyway, I'm excited to be here and I can't wait to meet everyone officially.

Offline Khonshu

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4348 on: May 09, 2013, 09:56:05 PM »
Hi Simanda. I played Sims 3 when it first came out but then real life took me away. I just recently loaded Sims up a couple months ago and I'm still making a mess of my sims life and trying to build nice houses.

Offline simanda

• Nooboo
« Reply #4349 on: May 09, 2013, 10:18:11 PM »
Hi Simanda. I played Sims 3 when it first came out but then real life took me away. I just recently loaded Sims up a couple months ago and I'm still making a mess of my sims life and trying to build nice houses.

I don't even bother trying to build nice houses; I make a terrible architect XD  All the houses I use are either from the game itself or downloaded from various places.