Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 1264570 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #4305 on: April 09, 2013, 12:54:55 PM »
Welcome Jessica (and anyone else I haven't said hello to yet!)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Louise56

« Reply #4306 on: April 10, 2013, 03:39:01 AM »
Welcome, Jessica! Enjoy the forum. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline krissychan

• Waifu
  • Nooboo
« Reply #4307 on: April 10, 2013, 03:50:34 AM »
I'm KrissyChan :D
I love playing the Sims 3 and occasionally I try and build/decorate, though I usually get frustrated and quit.

My main goal for the game at the moment is to play a save file for a long time, generation after generation, but every time my kids finally get old enough to play, something happens and I lose my save file :(

I joined this forum because everyone seems really friendly, and like they actually know about the game :D

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4308 on: April 10, 2013, 04:08:15 AM »
Welcome Krissychan! Good luck on your longer running game! The furthest I've got is 3rd or 4th generation. One with loads of cheats (I got bored), one without (My inventor caught fire when there was no chance for another child in the game) and one that started with Union Cove family, moved to Twinbrook and Danny raised a family with Emerald Greenwood (My game completely died). So I'm trying again. Maybe you could try a Dynasty like I'm considering trying (Again). Anyway, good luck! :)
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline wickedjr89

• Nooboo
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4309 on: April 10, 2013, 11:30:38 AM »
Hi. I'm new to the forum but not to this site, i've looked at it many times but just now decided to register on the forums. This is a very helpful site, it's awesome! I don't remember how I found this site lol. My name is Stephanie. I love Sims 2 and 3. I also write sim stories about my legacies.

I don't know how to make a banner or I would. I have a sim legacy story if anyone would like to check it out *whistles*
http://ts3stormlegacy.blogspot.com/

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4310 on: April 10, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »
Welcome Wicked/Stephanie! I look forward to reading some of your legacy stories on here soon!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #4311 on: April 11, 2013, 03:00:42 AM »
Hi, everyone. I am Chetan Haobijam and I am from India. Carl's Sims3 guide and forum have been my helper in playing the game in these years. I also have fun in reading the guide and stories in the guide and the forum. I wanted to comment and write posts, so i joined the forum.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #4312 on: April 11, 2013, 03:22:32 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Chetan!
Bubbles's Workshop

Louise56

« Reply #4313 on: April 11, 2013, 06:56:45 AM »
Welcome, krissychan, Stephanie and chetanhaobijam! Enjoy the forum. :)

Offline koala Bear

• Nooboo
« Reply #4314 on: April 11, 2013, 09:51:11 AM »

Hello Everyone!!

I'm a huge fan of Sims 3, try and play whenever I can. I look forward to posting along side you.

;D

Louise56

« Reply #4315 on: April 11, 2013, 10:04:26 AM »
Welcome, koala Bear! I hope you have a great time with us. ;D

Offline evelinericksson

• Nooboo
« Reply #4316 on: April 11, 2013, 08:03:57 PM »
Hi, I have been playing the Sims 3 for a while and i have most EP except University Life and Generation.  I have been getting great information from the forum so I decide to join and make contribution.  If you want to add me in the game, my profile name is evelinericksson.  I cannot find a better way to find friends.  Hopefully, I meet some simming friends here.

Cheers!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #4317 on: April 13, 2013, 05:15:59 AM »
Welcome evelinericksson! I hope you will make lots of new friends here  :)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Louise56

« Reply #4318 on: April 14, 2013, 08:20:39 AM »
Welcome to the forum evelinericksson. :)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #4319 on: April 21, 2013, 11:12:33 AM »
Hi, I'm simlover16! I have all EPs and a little bit of store content. After reading Pam's Townie DecaDynasty, I was inspired to join the forum. Charms was by far my favorite! I found it by looking for cheats... :)  I loved her writing and her adorable Sims! I'm a little confused about how the forum works, so answers would be appreciated. I have two questions:
 How do you start a new post? Do you have to be a registered member? I'm starting an Immortal Dynasty and I'd like to share it on the forum. I've read "Help" and I can't find the "new post" button.
 If you have to be a member, how do you become one? I've read the "Help" on this too, but it didn't help me that much.
 Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place or didn't do this right, I just need answers.

"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

anything