Author Topic: That's Quite an Achievement!  (Read 3620 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: That's Quite an Achievement!
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2017, 02:06:06 PM »
My strategy was very similar to yours Lena. Unfortunately my game got very buggy and would crash if I attempted to leave the lot,go on a date,throw a party or invite anyone over.
I gave up two days before the Sim deadline in frustration.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2017, 06:01:22 PM »
@GlazeyLady
Thank you for sharing your Google Sheet; I only just noticed today that you posted that link.
I was fascinated at how much detail went into your planning and your actual gameplay. Sorry to hear you'd fallen ill and couldn't submit the score you'd earned.

@LenaLJ
Your intricate strategy was well worth waiting for. I noticed a few "hidden" achievements that I've never gotten (nope, not during last year's challenge either).
It sounds like such an immense amount of micro-management!

@ratchie
Wow, your game got super buggy! My games always get buggy after several generations but not like your short lifespan file got! That's really sad.

Hats off to all the challenge participants!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online GlazeyLady

• Challenge Board Moderator
  • Occult
  • I'm not home alone.á My sims are all here.
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2017, 07:55:11 PM »
@LenaLJ Thank you for posting your strategy - as always I appreciate the opportunity to learn from you.  I have never played with the wishing well and had no idea it could be so valuable.  I need to check it out.

@cyclonenic It never occurred to me to adopt to get the Legacy achievement - I just crossed that one off as not doable and never looked back.  Thank you for sharing!