Author Topic: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!  (Read 161285 times)

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, The Finish Line
« Reply #390 on: June 23, 2018, 10:11:21 AM »
Congratulations!

I'm impatient to see what you'll do next (Well, have started, it's already open in the other tab), as it's always a pleasure to follow your sims and read your stories.
Aww, thank you!  It's a pleasure to have you reading and following  ;=)

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
« Reply #391 on: June 23, 2018, 10:57:55 AM »
Congrats Pippin, I'm looking forward to more amazing noses in the future.  (And some good storytelling of course :) )

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PJHP1243

• Stands for Percy Jackson-Harry Potter (yes, I know I am a total book nut)
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #392 on: June 23, 2018, 06:22:46 PM »
*runs frantically with a giant bag of something*
CONFETTI!!!!
Okay, now that my face is rainbow, here we go: congrats so much! Sounds kind of like bad grammar but whatever! I have enjoyed the Tooks very much even though I was in a dark hole for more than half of it   :D
I look forward to whatever you come up with next, regardless of the founder (but I’m team Kasandra! No offense to Herbert who is also fabulous).
Hooray for the Tooks and their noses, gnomes, and shenanigans!
stories coming soon... my sims 3 is working again!
I am a pro lurker. If you are reading this right now, I have most likely read your story. Maybe I'll comment. No promises...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #393 on: June 23, 2018, 07:33:17 PM »
Congrats Pippin, I'm looking forward to more amazing noses in the future.  (And some good storytelling of course :) )
Thanks!!
New Story and new noses have already debuted  ;=)

*runs frantically with a giant bag of something*
CONFETTI!!!!
Okay, now that my face is rainbow, here we go: congrats so much! Sounds kind of like bad grammar but whatever! I have enjoyed the Tooks very much even though I was in a dark hole for more than half of it   :D
I look forward to whatever you come up with next, regardless of the founder (but I’m team Kasandra! No offense to Herbert who is also fabulous).
Hooray for the Tooks and their noses, gnomes, and shenanigans!
Woot!!!  Confetti!!  It's a parade!!
Thanks for sharing in the joy  ;=)
I also rather adore Kasandra and she'll have plenty of spotlight time in my new RDC (as will her fabulous nose)!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: The Took Immortal Dynasty, Completed!
« Reply #394 on: August 31, 2019, 01:20:39 PM »
I can't believe I missed the Took HoF entry! Geez, I really have been AWOL haven't I!!

Sorry for reviving a more-than-a-year-old thread, but I just had to add my congrats!

Pip, you really are The Most Tenacious Simmer, and I am so happy that you have achieved HoF status! You are more than deserving of it! I really wish I could have been here to congratulate you when it happened, but I hope you know that you are my Number 1 favourite Simmer and I wish you many more HoF entries in the future!

Much love to you, my friend!

Congratulations PeregrineTook and the Took Immortal Dynasty for a Hall of Fame worthy year of excellence!

Sent from my SM-A605FN using Tapatalk

because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

anything