Author Topic: TS3 World Adventures Quest Help Needed  (Read 1046 times)

Offline vonshadowsong

• Nooboo
TS3 World Adventures Quest Help Needed
« on: July 12, 2017, 04:30:47 PM »
My Sim is on an adventure, quest is called "Key to Her Heart": it involves entering a house with a secret room underneath, and in that room are 3 pushable statues.

I've inspected them, tried pushing them, etc., and there's no apparent solution to the puzzle. No clues, no walkthroughs, nothing.

I've looked everywhere and can find absolutely nothing about this; no reference to it in the few walkthroughs I've managed to find. Someone in the comments section of a board on this site from 7 years ago briefly mentioned that you have to pull a torch on the wall, but I don't have the option to do that either and am getting super frustrated.

Screenshot of the area she's in:

Do these statues even do anything? I'd just like a clear answer either way so that I can get on with my questing: I'm very OCD when it comes to stuff like this and it's driving me crazy.

(note: this is NOT about the door in the next room that uses the toilet as a switch. I know about that one. I'm looking for a solution to whatever the pushable statues do.)

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: TS3 World Adventures Quest Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 06:57:49 PM »
There's a couple of posts that may be of help -

Adventure Help With Key to Her Heart in Egypt
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=14552.msg281329#msg281329

A link to a walk-through that someone posted awhile ago, but still has some great information on these adventures.

Great World Adventures Walkthrough!
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=8989.msg181258#msg181258
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything