Author Topic: A legacy for a newbie  (Read 1430 times)

Offline BoBanana1

• Nooboo
A legacy for a newbie
« on: October 22, 2018, 09:47:47 AM »
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting on this forum. I started reading a bunch of posts a few months back and would get excited when the next chapter got posted. After reading posts for a while, I decided I should try my hand at it.

I wanted to continue with a legacy I'm already using so I can work out the details of posting and then dive into a new legacy.

I am a full-time student so updates are going to be whenever I have time. I will try my best to get updates out, but school is crazy.

That's enough about me, let's get into this legacy.

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]

This is the fourth generation I have been playing with in this save. Rory, her husband for some reason I can't remember his name, guess I should've written it down, and their baby girl, Emily.

They live in a beachfront house that is just the cutest little house I have ever played with.

Rory has the author lifetime wish, and just after I sent her to finish writing the most recent book she finished the book and achieved her lifetime wish.

Of course, I wasn't expecting it so I missed the screenshot  >:(

Rory and her husband still can't remember his name had Emily in the winter and was born with the artistic and brave trait. As the new little family was on their way home Rory noticed something. Her husband was romantically involved with her uncle!

The new family got home, and with the baby still in her arms, Rory accused her husband of cheating.

I'm going, to be honest, I had no idea he was romantically involved with her uncle. When the action came up to accuse him of cheating I was really confused because they had been in the house together for about a week working on their skills. I looked at his relationships and realized while at one of her fathers' parties her husband had been hitting on her uncle. I had him go over to his lovers' house and break up with him.

I wanted this relationship to work, so I had the couple work it out. Rory, however, was still upset about the whole ordeal, and would be for 5 days! With Rory's lifetime wish completed I had her buy the moodlet curer thing and use it on herself to help her work on her relationship.

It cured her and she fixed her relationship just in time for Snowflake day, but somebody's birthday arrived just before the big day.

Emily aged up to a toddler, and I somehow got no pictures of it.

Heres some baby spam

I think Emily liked absorbing the toy wand into her head instead of playing with it.

Snowflake day had arrived and the whole family got together to celebrate, even inviting Rory's family and her husbands' sister.

Rory got a lame gift, of some weird frog thing that I can't remember the name of, and her husband got a new painting easel.

Emily enjoyed playing with her toys and toddled around the room being picked up by her grandparents.

Well, that's all for this update. Next time we will see the family shift into spring and have a surprise visitor come to visit.

Offline BoBanana1

• Nooboo
Re: A legacy for a newbie
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 08:43:50 AM »
Hi everyone, I'm getting kinda bored with this current legacy I'm doing and looking to start a new story.

I would like to start it this weekend and hopefully get updates coming out. I want to start playing with something new so if any of you have ideas let me know.

I'd really like your input on this new story. So, let me know what you guys are thinking!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
Re: A legacy for a newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 02:35:34 PM »
If you're looking for a challenging type of story to do that won't get boring, I highly recommend cndneh's Short Dynasty Project. I started one a few weeks ago and I'm having lots of fun with it! You play on short lifespan (which, if you've never tried it before, is ridiculously short) and try to earn as many points as possible by completing challenges for each generation. It never gets boring because everything happens so fast. Even if you don't follow this particular challenge, playing on short lifespan for a few generations can be really fun (and hard). There are tons of great story and challenge ideas all over the forum, though. I'll keep an eye out for your project! :)

anything