Author Topic: The Feyline-Nocturne LifeStates Dynasty-Hiatus Notice  (Read 7121 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
I definitely enjoyed my simself's cameo, and really like the living space you gave her. Amnisse and Anwyn are really cute together, and I love Anwyn's definition of "canned food."

A word of warning -- I think LenaLJ's ghost child messed up her game and wouldn't age. The evil and genius children from the wishing well are okay, though.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline BallerinaHippo

• Immortal
As usual, your characters are highly entertaining.  I can't wait to see how the first batch of kids all turn out.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
Wow, took me way too long to get back to this!!

Amnisse's little folk etymologies are pretty cute. It'll be interesting to see all the little ones growing. Glad the rule situation got clarified.
Glad you're enjoying Amnisse!  She's super fun to write as she's just the ditzy version of a delivery of how my brain wraps itself around words and phrasings.
I was also quite pleased with the rule clarification and that Marian was kind enough to guest star in my story!!

There are so many things about this story I should NOT like, (vampires, shudders), but instead I find myself roflmao!  I love all the Pippins for one, and the crazy Fairy, (not Fairly, no L) has me in hysterics.  Binge read this this morning and will continue.  I hope you make it through!  Delightful, (that's full of light because de light is full on. *groans, it's contagious)
Glad you're enjoying the nonsense  :=)  I tend to just have more fun with the characters when I let them go in as odd a direction as possible, so it's nice to hear that it also makes them enjoyable to read  :=)

I definitely enjoyed my simself's cameo, and really like the living space you gave her. Amnisse and Anwyn are really cute together, and I love Anwyn's definition of "canned food."

A word of warning -- I think LenaLJ's ghost child messed up her game and wouldn't age. The evil and genius children from the wishing well are okay, though.
Thanks for the cameo, the rule clarification, and the warning about ghostboos!  Hopefully the well just keeps throwing random vouchers or evil kids our way!

As usual, your characters are highly entertaining.  I can't wait to see how the first batch of kids all turn out.
So glad you're enjoying the family!  And good news, the first batch is about to get bigger!!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
We rejoin the Feyline-Nocturne household to find that they've really spaced out.
Pippin:  Pretty sure you meant added more space?
No, "spaced out" seems right.  I mean, have you met Amnisse?
Pippin:  That's fair.

Pippin:  Anyway, with the arrival of a second child and the reality of one to three more on the way, more space was needed.
Anwyn:  I'm sure this will be the last time Pippin will rearrange the house.
Pippin:  Oh no, I almost tore the whole thing down and started over just to see if we could...
Anwyn:  I was being sarcastic.
Pippin:  ...oh.
Amnisse:  If my sweetievampire rearranged the house, it would be revamped!!
Pippin:  Okay, que the toddler spam.

Pippin:  Sigrid enjoys some time playing with the doll house.  What's that doll's name, Siggy?
Sigrid:  (shrugs noncomitally)
Pippin:  I thought you were teaching her to talk?
Anwyn:  Oh she's learning.  She just doesn't show it.

Pippin:  And young Siggy the Silent continues to be a daddy's girl.
Anwyn:  I mean, not to brag or anything, but I'm kind of an awesome father!
Amnisse:  Awww, some father!
Anwyn:  Thanks, babe!
Pippin:  But that baby in the background can't stay a nooboo forever...

Pippin:  and young Rae finally hits close friends with both parents and becomes a Beatles look-a-like.
Anwyn:  I would be mad, but John is pretty awesome.
Amnisse:  She is the walrus!!
Pippin:  That was shockingly aligned with what we were discussing. 
Amnisse:  And I'm a pineapple!!
Pippin:  Aaaaaanyway, toddler Rae gets to spend some quality time with her older sis.

Rae:  Siddy!
Sigrid:  (makes a face and starts walking away)
Amnisse:  She said city!!
Pippin:  Pretty sure that was "Siggy."
Amnisse:  Psh, she's a little girl, not a city!
Pippin:  I...she was...yeah, you're right.
Anwyn:  Good choice, Pippin.
Pippin:  And speaking of good choices...

Pippin:  how do you like my latest redecorating?
Anwyn:  Really hoping for triplets, eh?
Pippin:  So hoping for triplets!!  Twins at least!
Anwyn:  Well, they're swimming out of our gene pool, so I can understand why you'd be so excited.  I mean, if it were just some nasty half-witch spawn like you're having...
Pippin:  Hey!!  I mean, but anyway, life goes on in our little household and we settle into a daily routine of things like painting,

Pippin:  potty training, feeding...

Pippin:  ...children racing for food left on the ground? 
Anwyn:  Eh, I'm creative when it comes to feeding.  Speaking of...

Anwyn:  I see you've accepted my dinner invitation, Salma.
Salma:  Yeah.  I did.
Pippin:  Why?!?!?!  You know how this is going to end!!

Salma:  Yeah, but I don't have any other friends.
Pippin:  That's so sad even the doorknocker is horrified.
Doorknocker:  I...I thought I was her friend (sniffs).
Pippin:  Oh.  Not where I thought that was going.  Anyway, days moved on and we finally had...

Pippin:  this moment!
Amnisse:  My belly is trying to leave me!!!
Pippin:  You're...a scientist.  How do you not understand what's happening?
Amnisse:  Glittery magical twirl!!

Anwyn:  You're right, Pippin, that was totally science.
Pippin:  Okay, fair point.  Anyway, we are pleased to introduce you, the forum readers, to the first of our naturally-born Feyline-Nocturne nooboos, Sonavive.
Amnisse:  Belly not done!!

Amnisse:  Woot!  Done now!  Amnisse out!
Pippin:  Did she just baby pop and mic drop?
Anwyn:  Yeah, she's rather amazing.  As is my youngest baby, Coraina.
Sigrid:  (stares in disappointed intensity)
Anwyn:  I said "youngest," not "favorite."
Sigrid:  (nods and resumes playing)
Pippin:  Excellent parenting.
Anwyn:  Yeah, I'm like level 6 already.  We're not even doing the parenting aspiration yet.
Pippin:  Hey, Friend of the World seemed like a good idea before you meet too many people so those new acquaintance things can be accomplished easily!
Anwyn:  Speaking of, Salma, watch the kids!  Salma?
Pippin:  You kind of ate her?
Anwyn:  Oh yeah, I'll call in Vamp Squad.

Anwyn:  Okay, Vlad and Lilith, think you can handle two toddlers and two burritos?
Vlad:  I'm far too important to just be called in like a common babysitter!

Lilith:  Awww, but look at little Rainy's cute wittle face!
Vlad:  (sigh) She's right, I'm in.  Rainy does have a...cute wittle face.
Anwyn:  Party night!!!

Amnisse:  Party knight!!
Anwyn:  Umm, yeah.  Partially canned food.  Weird.  Anyway, I need to take care of some things and then I'll meet you by the lattice.
Amnisse:  Bacon, lattice, and tomato!
Anwyn:  You there, responsible-looking teen girl.  Will you make sure my wife makes it to the lattice in about ten minutes?

Amnisse:  I'm the my wife she mentioned!
Yuki:  Sure thing, mister.  By the way, were you the vampire who totally snacked on my sister?
Anwyn:  Her name is Candy.  She was asking for it!  And speaking of snacking...

Anwyn:  thanks for the snack, Clara!  Now it's time to call my best man to join the ceremony.

Salma:  Mildly insulted she called me the best man, but mostly just giddy that I was included.
Pippin:  Well, I guess you're weirdly part of the family?
Amnisse:  Family dinner!
Pippin:  (facepalm)  Anyway, our happy couple made it to the lattice, or wedding arch as it were, and renewed their vows.

Amnisse:  Our vows were nude before, but now they're re-nude!
Anwyn:  And I love you too, babe.

Pippin:  They're just so weirdly cute!  And with that, we leave our adorable losers until next time when we get to see the twins as toddlers!

Amnisse:  If they were more toddle, they'd go from toddler to toddlest!!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
4 kids! Amnisse has earned her mic drop. Looking forward to more.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
This is awesome! I love the diversity ;)
Congrats on all the nooboos!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
4 kids! Amnisse has earned her mic drop. Looking forward to more.
Yeah, I loved that I caught that screenshot at that moment!  I had been hoping for triplets, but the twins are enough of a handful, I suppose.

This is awesome! I love the diversity ;)
Congrats on all the nooboos!
Thanks!  Glad you're enjoying my happy little family.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
The Feyline-Nocturne LifeStates Dynasty-Hiatus Notice
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2019, 12:26:43 AM »
So, as we're probably all aware, there are now Mermaids and soon we'll have real witches.  Given that backdrop, I'm putting this dynasty (which is life-states focused, after all) on a temporary hiatus.  Depending on how things are laid out by the moderators for how rules and such will work for this dynasty with the new lifestates added in, I may actually end up needing to reboot, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  I do have some play time in beyond the most recent update, so I may post one more time in the midst of hiatus mode.