Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 228025 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2011, 04:25:04 PM »
Yay for Velmoor being able to see us! He really is special!  ;D I know I think it's dumb that kids can invent and catch on fire but they can't sculpt and catch on fire. EA needs to fix it to where kids and teens and adults can all do the same things! Except the love stuff of course hehe.  ;D

Thank you Esther, I totally agree that it's dumb some of the things kids can and can't do, I'd be OK if they couldn't do ANYTHING that could catch them on fire, but why not music, it's way safer than giving Velmoor the power to tamper with things I think :)

Agreed Esther!
Velmoor is such a doll! He has an amazing personality. I mean I can't believe he can see me right now! I'll pretend I'm not creeped out either :P

Thank you kattiq, I think all violations of the fourth wall should feel a little creepy, or they're not being done right, so I'll take that as a compliment!

ME: Aquarius is probably my favorite dance club, something about the fish and the pool I think.
Sashyna: And the killer riffs they play all night long.

Velmoor: I can't believe my mom is late to pick me up, I totally told her to meet me at the subway terminal at sunset, where is she?!  Sometimes it feels like the readers and ME are the only ones paying any attention!
ME: To be fair, I think the Agustin errors prove I don't ALWAYS pay attention.

ME: Like her Grandfather Bronson before her, Cylliah learns the Mixology skill to help add some flavor to her families lives.
Cylliah: Plus Gram Sashyna is more fun with a glass of party drinks in her!

Velmoor: Hi Mr. Bear, you and the readers are the only ones who never doubt me, you don't think I'm crazy right?
Velmoor: I knew you didn't, you're so wonderful Mr. Bear.

ME: Aeluna crafts a new Gnome, and the Gnome finishes this statue for her.

(Juxt: This is a VERY cool mechanic, I now have two self made sculpture gnomes bouncing around the house, if I leave a statue unfinished overnight, there is a decent chance they will finish it for me.  I have done enough testing to know that these statues count toward the numbers of completed statues for the person who started crafting them, and can complete skill sub challenges like completing them normally would.  I try to leave uncompleted statues out every night.)

Sashyna: Sometimes an old lady needs a new distraction, check out what my son bought for me at the consignment store.  Woo! I love making noise!
Paparazzi: This family is a gold mine of entertainment, can it really be true that they'll never die?!

Cylliah: ...and that's why it never rains in Bridgeport but all the plants everywhere are green.
Velmoor: Wow, that's amazing Aunt Cylliah, thanks for the help with my report.

Sashyna: Woo! We call this next song "Rip Open a Packet of Racket" One, two, three, four!
ME: The band got so many early gigs at Eugi's for a while it seemed they spent more time there than at home!

Next Time: The mad scientist boy becomes a teen, and more Gnomes!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2011, 04:28:26 PM »
I'll never doubt you Velmoor but that's not saying I don't think you're crazy haha. Hurray for gnomes! They are funny!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2011, 06:17:21 PM »
Oh my gosh, I WANT a sculpting gnome!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #153 on: March 09, 2011, 02:33:52 PM »
I'll never doubt you Velmoor but that's not saying I don't think you're crazy haha. Hurray for gnomes! They are funny!!

*Message from Velmoor* I'll take that, better than thinking I'm a crazy liar :)

Thank you Esther, I like my little Gnomes too, actually, I like all the little Sim Gnomes everywhere!

Oh my gosh, I WANT a sculpting gnome!

Thank you kattiq, I'd give you one of mine, but Velmoor's trans-Sim-Dimensional package delivery device is not functioning as expected.

Velmoor: I've perfected my trans-dimensional periscope, soon every Sim will see what I see!
ME: Have you tested it yet?
Velmoor: Well, not really no.
ME: I'd hold off calling it perfected then, I tried it and saw someplace where bears fought evil with belly beams, I think it needs some tweaking.
Velmoor: Curses, foiled again!

Velmoor (1): You know, I'd really like to be a little older now, since it's my birthday, I think it's time for cake!
Octavia (the blond in the shorts): Happy Birthday Velmoor, I love you nephew!
Velmoor (2): There's nothing better than having people you love gather for a party, now let's cut loose!

ME: Velmoor still showing his personal flair in some cool eccentric outfits.  He did have longer hair, but for some reason it just keeps getting burned short, dangerous hobbies I guess ;D

Velmoor (reading aloud from book): And then Grim said to the Paparazzi, "I will put the fear of mortality into you all, peer into a window again, and I take your ghost, Mwah ha ha!"
Mysterious Myron the Gnome: And then what happened?

ME: Aeluna's wood and stone sculpture gnomes have been very busy finishing sculptures for her.  These are examples of ones I left out at night hoping they finish it :)

ME: Aeluna may not be a little angel anymore, but she sure is still looking very angelic.

Draigoth: Woe is me, and empty easel to paint upon, and a whole day to spend painting, life is tragic, so tragic.

Velmoor: I'm so glad the family will let me start repairing everything, I'm never going to super max inventing since it's broken in Bridgeport, so repair it is.  I call this dishwasher "old reliable" because it breaks down as predictably as the sun comes up.

Next Time: Family similarities and a random brawl.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2011, 03:06:53 PM »
Happy birthday Velmoor! He's a handsome teen! Those gnomes are awesome!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2011, 06:14:36 PM »
Thanks again Esther, you're a marathon runner of forum posting, nothing can stop you *hug* :)

Velmoor: Dad, you need to chill out, my grades are good, I'm making progress in my life, stop worrying about me!  I'll be fine!
Agustin: Yeah, did the "readers" tell you that?
Velmoor: Well, maybe a few of them, but ME said it first, I'll be fine, stop worrying so much, it's aging you!  Speaking of which, you hear a voice from the sky no one outside of this family hears, why is it so hard to believe what I see?
Agustin: Because we all talk to ME son, but seeing things no one else sees, that's crazy!
ME: I told you that's how Sims would take it Velmoor, just keep it to yourself when you can.

Velmoor: And then I said to the bully "Well, at least I know I'm just a puppet in someone else game!"  And he looked at me weird and ran off.
Bridgette: Well, I've heard worse strategies for dealing with mean people, what an interesting young man you are.
Myron the Mysterious Gnome: I think if I look close enough, I can see readers too.

Sashyna: Oww, I hurt my back, time to go get a massage, quick!
ME: Trampolines may be fun, but used too long they can end in injury.

Sashyna: I'm so proud of you son, your portraits are getting better every time, our museum will be wonderful someday thanks to your effort.
Draigoth: Being a world famous artist doesn't mean as much to me as hearing you say that, I love you Mom.

ME: Like Grandmother, like Granddaughter, they are more alike than just super similar hair.
Aeluna: Woe, life is naught but woe!
Aeluna(2): Wow, Gran is right, it's hard to keep looking gloomy for too long!

Cylliah: What will it be like, when my sister sits right here, and eats her Ambrosia?  I hope it makes her happy.

Agustin: So you see when applying to medical school you need to not only have the right grades but the right extra curriculars.
Velmoor: Wait, won't I just walk up to the hospital and they hire me on the spot?
Agustin: Well, yeah, maybe, but it doesn't hurt to be over prepared for your future.

ME: These two Prosper Room bouncers certainly don't give out much of a professional demeanor, really, fighting on the job ladies?!

Next Time: Grim fun, and the twins reach elder status, bringing Aeluna closer to Ambrosia time.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2011, 11:33:25 PM »
I love the dress Aeluna is wearing in her sculpting pictures!
And by the way, where do you get all the names for your characters? They are so unique! (you might have already established this, but I forgot if you did :P)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2011, 05:47:00 AM »
You're welcome! Hugs to you too! Velmoor is so awesome! The gnome sees us too? Wow cool!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2011, 06:54:46 PM »
I love the dress Aeluna is wearing in her sculpting pictures!
And by the way, where do you get all the names for your characters? They are so unique! (you might have already established this, but I forgot if you did :P)

Thank you kattiq, I might have, but since even I don't want to dig though 16 pages to find out if I'm repeating myself, I won't expect anyone else to.  My Sims are all named after my online game characters, which are named after D & D characters from over my life, and the lives of my friends.  I frequently pick how to spell character names by liking the way they look when written in cursive, which explains the excessive creative license with spellings.  They are unique because they were made up :)  Sashyna and Aeluna are bards, Cylliah a Paladin, Velmoor a rogue, Draigoth a wizard.  The way I view them as Sims is definitely influenced by the characters they came from, but none more than the party loving Sashyna.

You're welcome! Hugs to you too! Velmoor is so awesome! The gnome sees us too? Wow cool!

Thank you Esther, no, Myron is delusional, at least I think he is.  Wait what if he does really see us?!  ;D

Myron the Mysterious Mr. Gnome: Wow, I never knew griffins were so tall!
ME: They're mythical, there's no guarantee that it's to scale you know.
Myron: So maybe they're Gnome sized?
ME: More likely they're even bigger!
Myron: Oh my, that's too big!

Grim:  Paparazzi got you down, Grim will put them in the ground!  Call 1-800-555-9807, and Grim will take them off to heaven.

Sashyna: Grim this is a great service you have going, you really ought to offer it to other cities, I know a few who would take you up on it right away!

ME: At a raging, awesome, epic party, Aeluna becomes an elder.
Aeluna: Really, they think I'm gonna dress like this, oh this hilarious!

ME: At the same party, though a little later so that less people will be gathered around, Cylliah ages up as well, I think she looks better.
Cylliah: Yeah, I think I like the grey hair for me, it works.

ME: Here is Aeluna's elder fashion show, I really liked her teenaged formal, so I brought it back, it's not every old lady who can still pull off the clothes she wore in high school!

ME: Here is Cylliah's elder fashion show, a nice relaxed blend of casual and classic, and she's still wearing her awesome formal tights, because I like them, and so does she.

Agustin: I don't know what I was thinking Aeluna, I think I may be becoming senile, this statue is obviously a failure I'm sorry.
Aeluna: Why does this keep happening to me, it's just like with my mother!
Agustin: It's just a mistake my darling, you know you mean everything to me, don't you?
Aeluna: Yes of course, but this just makes me so angry!

Next Time: Velmoor predicts the future, and Grim comes back again.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2011, 07:21:42 PM »
Haha the phone calls between Grim and Sashyna was awesome! If I call that number, what would I get hehe. Happy birthday girls! You both still look fabulous!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2011, 11:58:04 PM »
Oh, and here I was thinking you could reach the Grim at 1-800-555-GRIM. My bad, I guess. :)

Happy Birthday Aeluna and Cylliah!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #161 on: March 12, 2011, 12:22:52 AM »
Wow that is a crazy looking sculpture! I've never seen a sim mess up like that :P
& Happy Birthday to the girlies!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #162 on: March 12, 2011, 07:29:00 PM »
Haha the phone calls between Grim and Sashyna was awesome! If I call that number, what would I get hehe. Happy birthday girls! You both still look fabulous!

Thank you Esther, I had a feeling you'd be the first to ask Grim over for a little Paparazzi removal service.  555 is the code for not real in fiction and movies, so I'd imagine you'd get nothing :)

Oh, and here I was thinking you could reach the Grim at 1-800-555-GRIM. My bad, I guess. :)

Thank you lilygirl, but what would rhyme well with Grim... call 1-800-555-GRIM and leave Paparazzi removal up to him?  Yeah, that works too :)

Thank you lilygirl, but you have seen one before, on page 7 of this thread, Karina is carving one of child Aeluna.  Karina made them a lot, which I think was tied to her inappropriate trait, but I don't know why Agustin made one, I guess it's just a random fail.

Velmoor(1): One day, I'm gonna go fishing with my son, fishing!
Velmoor(2): We're gonna catch a fish, and I'll be like, well done son!

Velmoor(1): And you're gonna say, I'm not cleaning all those fish you caught.
Velmoor(2): But don't you worry, I know how to gut a fish!
Sashyna: Wow, Velmoor, I think you need a vacation, you're kinda freaking me out!

ME: This is Carlton Littler, Romeo's second child with Deidre, and the only ghost I've managed to see in the Bridgeport Cemetery.

Cylliah: Thanks for the lights, it makes catching deathfish in a cemetery a little less depressing.
ME: And makes the photos way easier to see!

Agustin (1): Oh dear, and I was sure this was going to be my finest work ever!
Agustin (2): If I look close enough, I can almost see what it would of looked like, *sigh* I guess 93 is a long enough life.
Grim: It's a nice looking start though, I'm sure you'd have made a fine sculptor.

Agustin (1): Well Grim, that's a mighty fine thing for you to say.
Agustin (2): It's good that we could get acquainted, and I'm ready to go.
Grim: I'm glad of that, it's always harder when they fight the inevitable.

Aeluna: Of course you can have another autograph Grim, no one here holds your work against you.
Grim: I love this family, oh my gosh, you're so awesome!

ME: The stage at Banzai Lounge is poorly lit and ugly, at least it wouldn't distract people from the music I guess.

Next Time: Dealing with grief, and Velmoor running around on fire to make me laugh.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #163 on: March 12, 2011, 08:12:48 PM »
R.I.P. Agustin. I, too, think it would have been his best sculpture yet.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #164 on: March 12, 2011, 09:27:44 PM »
R.I.P. Agustin. Velmoor does look like he needs a vacation lol.