Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 228935 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2011, 04:56:21 PM »
I'm definitely late to this party but congratulations on the nooboo & he has turned out to be quite a looker already!

Thank you kattiq, I post almost everyday at this point, so don't feel bad about missing one or two, that's only natural! :)  Thank you, Velmoor is a very, umm, special boy :D

You know, it would just make my day if one of my paparazzi were to drop dead on my lawn. I would point and laugh right there with Grim.

Thank you cathyknits, I thought that might be a popular thought, as no one seems too fond of all the paparazzi.

Happy Birthday, Velmoor! He sure is a cute one. I think we should keep him. :)

Thank you lilygirl, that made me laugh, as this is a Dynasty, we're stuck with him anyway, so sure let's go ahead and keep him  ;)

Of course you can! 1981 is just the year I was born. Happy birthday Velmoor, he's gorgeous! I would really love for the paparazzi to drop dead. All of them!  ;D

Thank you Esther, I've met a couple people who were attached to the numbers, so I thought I'd check ;)  If all the paparazzi dropped dead, Agustin would be sad because his older brother would be dead!  Paparazzi are Sims too you know, even if they are nosy buzzards LOL

ME: A handsome young lad is on the move!  His fashion sense certainly agrees with his mothers.

ME: Ha! I forgot to pick up your tombstone because it's behind a statue!  Meet the first ghost haunting in the De D'Onlyn house: Random Paparazzi.

(1) Sashyna: Yup, just another day playing with the nooboo.
(2) Sashyna: You know, except for the ghost playing racing games, that's a little different.

ME: Look I have a new toy! Dragons are my favorite mythical animal, why can't I make them in other medium, unfair!

ME: Velmoor is of course cute sleeping in the nursery, but what De D'Onlyn nooboo hasn't been.
Draigoth: What's nice about Velmoor is that he never went through a "cranky phase" He sleeps through the night, and wakes up happy every morning.
ME: I think this may be because Velmoor was the first toddler I kept a bear in his inventory, with the squeaky clean, clothing, refridgerator, and music moodlets I think it keeps him elated enough to keep his mood decay lower.

Agustin: This scarf must be more squishy then I thought.
ME: It looks like half that kid's face is gone!

Draigoth: Music is one of the things that bonds our family so closely.
Velmoor: Yay musics!
ME: Draigoth tries to pass on his love of music, but Velmoor seems distracted.

Sashyna: Oh yeah, I nailed that drum solo!
Draigoth: Thank you Eugi's we love you!

Next Time: Oh no! A birthday without a party! And Velmoor begins to show some signs of having certain insights.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2011, 06:32:02 PM »
Sashyna and her drum solos! I'll say it again, she really cracks me up.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2011, 08:02:07 PM »
Awesome update! You're welcome, Yeah I'm aware they are sims, but they are extremely annoying sims. My sims are very well-behaved and I hate ones that annoy people lol. Velmoor is cute! A birthday without a party? For you and most people that's shocking. What would be shocking for me is if I actually had a party for a birthday haha.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2011, 05:06:49 PM »
Sashyna and her drum solos! I'll say it again, she really cracks me up.

Thank you lilygirl, she keeps the whole Dynasty house rocking with laughter :D

Awesome update! You're welcome, Yeah I'm aware they are Sims, but they are extremely annoying Sims. My sims are very well-behaved and I hate ones that annoy people lol. Velmoor is cute! A birthday without a party? For you and most people that's shocking. What would be shocking for me is if I actually had a party for a birthday haha.

Thank you Esther, lots of people don't throw regular parties for their Sims, but it's the way I always played Sims 2, so I guess now I addicted to them.

Cylliah: Woo! You're flying, what a special boy you are!
Velmoor: Wee! *Insert cute toddler laugh here <----*

ME: Sultry and smoldering Cylliah conquers the dance floor, but this night and every other, she dances alone.

ME: Oh no!  I'm so embarrassed, this is the only birthday I haven't celebrated with so much as a cake!  I'm sorry Agustin!
Agustin: Oh ME, oh my.  This Elder thing is much better than I thought it was going to be, don't worry about a thing.

Agustin: My bones may creak, and my bladder may be smaller as an adult, but I wouldn't even leave your side for the relief of the restroom!
Aeluna: That's sweet, honey, but now I think I know where Velmoor's crazy gene came from.
ME: And I forgot to do his fashion show, and I forgot to write down all his traits, gosh I was so consumed with how cute this couple is I forgot my job!

Aeluna: Well, that first sculpture wasn't adequately showing my love for you let's try again.
Agustin: I think you placed my arms in the wrong position.
Aeluna: Hugging is more appropriate for you.

ME: Sashyna has a short work week as a 5 star chef, so like every child in this family, she is the one that teaches Velmoor the most.

Cylliah: Sure since you died on the lawn I guess I can pose for a picture for you.
ME: Some paparazzi never change, always looking for a good photo, even as a ghost.

Agustin: Who's my big boy, all done with your noms?
Velmoor: I see people in the picture!
Agustin: What picture cutie, what you talking about!
Velmoor: Hi reader peoples! Hi!
Agustin: What? Readers?

Draigoth: Hey big boy, how you feeling.
Velmoor: Sleepy, but it's scary alone in the dark with people watching.
Draigoth: I don't think there's anyone watching soldier.
ME: Velmoor seems to be a bit, special.

Next Time: Velmoor's parents discuss their concerns about his strange behavior, Velmoor becomes a child and gains a new hobby.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2011, 08:28:32 PM »
Hello to you too Velmoor! We readers are a nice bunch, we just like to see how big you're getting.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2011, 02:40:24 AM »
Happy birthday Agustin. Hi Velmoor, we won't hurt you I promise!  ;D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »
Hello to you too Velmoor! We readers are a nice bunch, we just like to see how big you're getting.

Thank you lilygirl, don't worry, he won't stay nervous long, he's just a shy little toddler :)

Happy birthday Agustin. Hi Velmoor, we won't hurt you I promise!  ;D

Thank you Ester Velmoor replies "Nobody would hurt me, have you met Granny Sashyna, she's invincible!"

Aeluna: Agustin, do you think we should get help for our son, he seems so strange and nervous.
Agustin: *Munches* Why are you asking me, when you should be asking ME?
Aeluna: Do you think I'd get an answer from ME, really?
Agustin: Never know until you try.

Aeluna: ME are you listening?
ME: Always.
Aeluna: I think something may be wrong with Velmoor.
ME: No, not wrong, just very different, he seems to be effected by Fourth Wall Awareness.
Aeluna: Is it dangerous he seems nervous and distracted, always staring off or talking to things we can't see.
ME: We'll need to keep an eye on him of course, but he should grow out of his nervousness as naturally as kids give up their fear of monsters under the bed.
Aeluna: Velmoor named his monster Cookie, and says it's cute.
ME: LOL He'll be OK then.

ME: Aeluna has a great deal more success with sculpting than her husband apparently does.

Sashyna: Thank you for agreeing to publicize this information, the city of Bridgeport has begun to notice, and they deserve the truth, so here it is.  The rumors are all true, my bloodline will never die.
ME: Confidence is the key to success!

Draigoth: Painting, and a beautiful view, the perfect recipe for a perfect day.

Sashyna: What?! A locked gate, you mean I can't go in a make quick drinks over and over and over again?
ME: No, they're cluttering the house, and I don't want the family gaining mixology without my say so.
Sashyna: *Stomp* *Waves arm*

Sashyna: OK Velmoor blow out the candles!
Party: Yay *Confetti*
Velmoor: Well, I'm certainly getting much bigger, but it's time to change out of these drab clothes!

ME: Childhood fashion for Velmoor, I could have done a better job resizing the pictures, but I'm getting better with the my image editor every day.  He's looking crazy good!

ME: Velmoor's inventing room: it's underground, and made of 2 inch thick reinforced steel.  I allowed him to decorate it himself.  It's kinda my favorite room now.  But why the bowl of fruit?
Velmoor: Just in case everything else wasn't getting across the picture that I'm bananas!

ME: As a condition of getting the permits for an in-home inventing room, a safety and decontamination hallway had to be added.

Next Time: Velmoor has some hiccups in his inventing hobby, and the family band keeps rocking!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #142 on: March 06, 2011, 01:48:04 PM »
Awesome update! Happy birthday Velmoor! I love the way Sashyna doesn't like the locked gate hehe. I also love the bananas joke! Hilarious!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: March 06, 2011, 03:03:41 PM »
Happy Birthday Velmoor. I love his inventing room! You might want to add a shower in the corner though, just in case things get a little hot in the rear!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #144 on: March 06, 2011, 05:15:36 PM »
Snacks in the inventing room are always a good thing! (Or are these plastic fruit? Don't get them mixed up, Velmoor!)
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #145 on: March 06, 2011, 05:24:35 PM »
Great inventing room and I agree a shower is an esential item for any inventors.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #146 on: March 06, 2011, 10:07:47 PM »
That's so weird that children can invent but they can't sculpt! But regardless I will join the masses in agreeing you need to add in a shower! We wouldn't want his new clothes to get too singed ;)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2011, 04:55:18 PM »
Author's Notes: While I appreciate the advice, as I am fairly new to Sims 3 still, unfortunately you are all gazing into the past, and I am unable to go back and change what I'm posting ;)  While you are just getting to know Velmoor as a child, I am getting to know HIS child.  But luckily he was always able to get up the stairs to the main bathroom shower before any serious moodlets were obtained.  There was also a downstairs bathroom not 20 yards away that I could have equipped with a shower, but watching Velmoor run around on fire made me laugh.  Yeah, I'm mean sometimes  ::)

Awesome update! Happy birthday Velmoor! I love the way Sashyna doesn't like the locked gate hehe. I also love the bananas joke! Hilarious!

Thank you Esther, I'm a little weird, so Velmoor tends to be my outlet for my strangeness and my weird sense of humor :)

Happy Birthday Velmoor. I love his inventing room! You might want to add a shower in the corner though, just in case things get a little hot in the rear!

Thank you lilygirl, and that room is so hot it's on fire! or is that just Velmoor? quick run upstairs!

Snacks in the inventing room are always a good thing! (Or are these plastic fruit? Don't get them mixed up, Velmoor!)

Thank you cathyknits, they are real fruit, but Velmoor's first experiment was trying to give fruit eternal life, it's working so far, but I don't know that I'd eat them, you know?

Great inventing room and I agree a shower is an essential item for any inventors.

Rachel

Thank you Rachel, I'm glad there was one close enough near by the first time he burst into flame, that's for sure!

That's so weird that children can invent but they can't sculpt! But regardless I will join the masses in agreeing you need to add in a shower! We wouldn't want his new clothes to get too singed ;)

Thank you kattiq, luckily his Mom Aeluna loves to buy clothes and go shopping, so it's probably best if he does go through a few pairs, just to keep her happy you see? LOL

Velmoor: I love my grandpa, but sometimes he makes me so angry!  He treats me like I don't know what I'm talking about!
ME: Who are you talking to?
Velmoor: The readers, of course, they like to know how we're doing don't they?
ME: The readers, right, listen Velmoor, you need to stop being so open about what you see.
Velmoor: Why, I know they're there, I can see them!  Why can't my family?
ME: Because Sims aren't meant to see us back, you're special.
Velmoor: So why can't I be openly special?
ME: Because Sims will think you're crazy.

Velmoor: At least I can do whatever I want down here, this room is my sanctuary.  Just me, and this little cow plant statue, one day, I will breed a real cow plant, I've heard they're awesome.
ME: *Sigh* They really were.

Agustin: Woo! I never knew a Sci-Fi adventure could be so uplifting!

(1) Velmoor: Oh no, I never should have crossed the streams!
(2) Velmoor: Mom is gonna be so glad I ruined another suit, well might as well tell her it's time to go shopping again.
ME: Seriously Maxis, this is more acceptable for children to be doing then playing instruments, REALLY?!?

Damsel in Distress: Oh no, save us Brainiac, Dr. Deadly's clone robots are about to take over the world with their sonic scream powers!
Velmoor: This is the best show, it's so realistic!
ME: ???

Article Excerpt: "With the perfect precision of Sashyna De D'Onlyn Drum playing, and her son Draigoth setting down melodies, this family band can play a duet for any occasion 5 star rating, this reporter highly recommends the Incarnations of Immortality."

Draigoth: Woo! Eugi's we love you, and we live to rock!

Aeluna: That's right Velmoor, you're so smart and good at your homework.
ME: Aeluna spends time with Velmoor every night, nurturing and encouraging him as best she can.

Next Time: Magic Gnomes, dancing, and drinking, just an all around good time really!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2011, 07:33:06 PM »
Yay for Velmoor being able to see us! He really is special!  ;D I know I think it's dumb that kids can invent and catch on fire but they can't sculpt and catch on fire. EA needs to fix it to where kids and teens and adults can all do the same things! Except the love stuff of course hehe.  ;D

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2011, 10:58:16 PM »
Agreed Esther!
Velmoor is such a doll! He has an amazing personality. I mean I can't believe he can see me right now! I'll pretend I'm not creeped out either :P