Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 225666 times)

Offline Isys

• Llama Wrangler
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2011, 12:44:12 PM »
Lol oh man loving it. First the grim reaper has been very busy at your house hasn't he, and those boys looked like they were having fun rockin out. That robbers expression killed me, you can't look shocked when you are robbing someone!
Attraversiamo

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2011, 06:26:09 PM »
Author's Notes: Rachel, yes, I am full of mean-ness! Mwah ha ha *cough cough* Wow, my evil laugh isn't as good as it used to be *blushes*

Lilygirl, well, here comes the nooboo, wait no longer!

Isys, The Grim is like the extra member of the family at this point, half the time I'm glad when some poor schmuck dies on my lawn. That robber looked so panicked I was like "What is his wife in labor somewhere?!"

Karina: Draigoth I need you, it's time!
Draigoth: Oh my! What do I do, I know, it's time to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off!
ME: I really don't know why men even bother coming to the delivering woman, they're really no help at all.
Karina: Pfft, no kidding!  Owwww!

ME: Introducing Aeluna, and Cylliah De D'Onlyn.  Aeluna will be heir.
Karina: Sweet little Cylliah, you and I share the special bond of mortality, I will always love and understand you like no one else.
Sashyna: Oh, who's my precious little 3rd gen nooboo, that's right, you are Aeluna!
ME: Yay, twins!

ME: Draigoth is a proud, devoted, and involved father, he would make any family proud.
Draigoth: Thank you ME, but really I just love my family like anyone would.
ME: You'd be surprised, you want to spend much more time with the babies than your mother wanted to spend with you, no offense.

ME: Karina, as a new mom, wanted new clothing, so she got two new everyday outfits, and a new formal. I love the way the middle one came out, my favorite by far.

Karina: I wish that I don't get mom in-law hair again.
ME: No! It's back, go change it! It's creepy!  On a positive note, your party is a huge success.
Karina: Yes, I'm so glad my sister could make it too!

ME: Not even nooboo cuteness makes me notice anything but how creepily similar you two look.
Sashyna: Baby care comes before hair care!

Karina: Good night little nooboos, sleep well.  Away from the stereos and crazy party guests.

ME: Well I didn't really intend partygoers to hang out down here, but it's not off limits either.

Karina: These fire fighters are helpless without me, I'm on maternity leave! I shouldn't have to come in to fix the engine.

Next time: The nooboos become toddlers!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2011, 06:39:21 PM »
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful twins karina.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2011, 08:54:09 PM »
Welcome to the nooboos!

Karina's new wardrobe is great!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2011, 10:49:58 PM »
YAY twins! I refuse to have twins (unless by accident) until the social bug is fixed. It was hard enough getting through the baby stage in my new dynasty! While trying to juggle gaining skills I need for immortality :P
So, best of luck to the new parents! I love Karina's green lookin' wardrobe

Oh and in the previous update the line where you put up the garden fence Draigoth says: "Curses, this gate has foiled my water dancing plans." Cracked me up. I just imagined him saying that and I lost it!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2011, 04:50:20 PM »
Author's Notes: Thank you to all the people reading, and double thank yous to those commenting and encouraging me, you all super rock!

Thank you Rachel, the twins are sooo cute!

Thank you Lilygirl, I love making clothing patterns most of all, which is why I post them all LOL

Thank you Kattiq, the twins have actually been pretty easy, once they've learned walking and talking, they sleep through the night without bottoming out their social bars (I only assume that's what you mean by social bug, I really don't know, I've only been playing a little while ;) )  Karina's favorite color is lime green, that stretched my creativity a bit.  Glad I could make you laugh.

ME: Between the fridge and your awesome drum music, those babies are gaining lifetime happiness points already, good job.
Sashyna: Rock on!

Bronson: My health is very important to me, and even as I age I continue to keep in shape.

ME: Aeluna becomes a bald toddler at a fabulous party.

ME: No sweetie, that's not how you play the xylophone, get that out of your eye.

ME: More exciting, as Cylliah ages up, a vampire starves to death.  I guess she really was dying for Grim to come to the party *ha ha ha*

Grim: Ah, what a cute toddler Cylliah makes!

ME: Cool, vampire ghost, plus in this family death + grim = Epic Party of AWESOMENESS!

ME: Nooboo fashion show for Cylliah, her favorite color is spice brown, I like it accented with gold.

ME: And of course for Aeluna, her favorite color is sea foam, which is boring, so I constantly accent with "sea-like" colors.  And that's her honest hair color, so pretty!

Next Time: Time to deal with two sweet little toddlers, nooboo cuteness for everyone!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Isys

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2011, 05:56:49 PM »
Oh my goodness what a party lol, the drama of the dying vampire was so funny and sad at the same time. There was no reason for her to parish there was plenty of food there lol.
Attraversiamo

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2011, 02:49:06 AM »
The toddlers are cute! Love the brown and gold.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2011, 06:21:32 AM »
The girls are beautiful.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »
Thank you Rachel, I think so too of course ;)

Thank you Lilygirl, Cylliah is cute earthy little toddler for sure!

Thank you Isys, resist the sad! Resist it!  These days I even keep plasma fruit on multiple tables both inside and out, it doesn't stop some vampires from starving on my lot still, silly vamps, I'm starting to think they perfer being cool looking ghosts.

ME: Aeluna as heir learns everything a little faster, after all, her education is mandatory.

Aeluna: Want Noms. WANT NOMS NOW!
ME: You don't have to guess where she got her hair from do you?

ME: Everyone takes a hand in teaching Aeluna her skills.

Sashyna: I knew my drum killing was killer, but I didn't mean it literally!
Grim: Rock on Sashyna, I can always use more company!

Bronson: What cuties you girls are!
Aeluna: Nom Nom Nom
ME: That seems to be all Aeluna cares about at this age, her tummy.

(1)Bronson: There's a special dish mommy's gonna feed you one day.
(2)Bronson: And you have to get married.
(2)Aeluna: Mawiage
(3)Bronson: And after talking, we'll get your portrait.
(3)Aeluna: Pwetty Paint!

Sashyna: But don't think we neglected little Cylliah, she has a special place in all our hearts, and that smile, what a heartbreaker!

*Cylliah gives a sly and knowing wink to the camera*
Aeluna: Yummy Noms
Cylliah: I want Noms!
ME: Indeed, yummy nom nom noms for all cute toddlers!

Next Time: Twin nooboo cuteness continues, and Grim just can't stay away for too long.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Isys

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2011, 06:20:10 PM »
Tehehe love the face painting was there a carnival in town lol.
Attraversiamo

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2011, 03:48:33 PM »
Author's Notes: Cool, I've broken 1K views, that's pretty nifty! :)

Isys: In story reason, Draigoth is the designated portrait painter, and these two girls are his pride and joy, how could he resist bringing two of his biggest loves together.  Real reason, I just think it's really cute.

ME: Draigoth's school of self confidence 101.
(1) Draigoth: I'm a winner.
(1) Aeluna: ME wins!
ME: Oh she's a smart one!
(2) Draigoth: And boys will give me diamonds!
(2) Aeluna: Diamonds!

ME: Sashyna only works short hours 3 days a week so she spends plenty of time with Cylliah, they are fast friends.

ME: Wow, you and Aeluna look more like mother and daughter than you and Draigoth look like mother and son, it's pretty cool.
Sashyna: She is my beautiful precious granddaughter, and always will be.

ME: Cylliah look really cute sleeping.

Bronson: Hm-mm, maybe I should stop running, I feel a little funny.  Oh dear, I seem to be sparkly and transparent, I feel, WONDERFUL!

Bronson: I understand you're in pain that I need to go, but I am tired, and remember, when you're ready, it's OK to move on.
Draigoth: Dad don't go, you're too young!
Bronson: 108 is plenty long, lots of Sims don't have such a life with their families and grandbabies, now dry your eyes, it's time to break the news to your mother.

ME: Draigoth buys the Bridgeport Eternal Rest Cemetery, and begins a remodel to make a suitable resting place for his father.  He fills it with life and flowers, as his parents made their wishes clear.  Draigoth prays for peace for his father, before calling his mother at work, and telling her where she can find the love of her life tonight.

We thank you now, your work is done
the course is set, your battles won.
With your guitar, your ghost can play
We hope you'll rise again one day

Karina: He was like a second father to me, not even my nooboos can ease my sorrow.
Paparazzi: Oh, yeah that's real emotion, I'll make a ton of money off these photos!
ME: Until now the family has been OK with a very open home design, but now, maybe not.

Sashyna: Oh Bronson, it seems so hard to face this night without you, I wish you were here to reassure me!
Paparazzi: Sashyna, Sashyna!  Where have you been that you're only now coming to see your recently dead husband?  How does his death make you feel?
Sashyna: Really?!  Are you kidding me?!  Get Away from me you tasteless vulture monster!
ME: Yeah I'm sensing a need for some fencing.

Next Time: The family recovers, and the toddlers have their birthday.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Isys

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2011, 04:42:29 PM »
LOL the boys will give me diamonds oh my at such a young age she aims high. The way he died was too funny he ran himself to death oh man is that even possible lol oh sorry for your loss. Those reporters have no respect for privacy do they geez can't a family grieve in peace.
Attraversiamo

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2011, 06:24:30 PM »
Bronson's eternal resting place is beautiful!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2011, 02:43:11 AM »
I just caught up on your story. You're doing a great job.
I love Aeluna's hair colour.

anything