Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 226433 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2011, 03:10:59 AM »
I really love the way you write.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2011, 09:35:15 AM »
Author's Notes:
LOL the boys will give me diamonds oh my at such a young age she aims high. The way he died was too funny he ran himself to death oh man is that even possible lol oh sorry for your loss. Those reporters have no respect for privacy do they geez can't a family grieve in peace.

Well if you can't value yourself, who else will  ;D  Yeah, I never had any problems with the paparazzi until Bronson rested, then it all seemed so tasteless, thanks for commenting.

Bronson's eternal resting place is beautiful!

Thank you, I'll add and remodel it later.  I'm not as avid an architect as I am a fashion designer, but I do try.  ;)

I just caught up on your story. You're doing a great job.
I love Aeluna's hair colour.

Thank you, I love Aeluna's hair too!  Now if only she had freckles.

I really love the way you write.

Rachel

Yay thank you!  I do too, wait that sounds immodest, it's true though, I go back and read my own story and it makes me laugh.

We got through the first major loss in the family with no crying emoticons, we win!

ME: Bronson's work as a mixologist eases the pain of his passins, his unique mixtures remind his whole family of his love for them all, and the large number of sorrow annihilators ease the turbulent times ahead.

(1) Draigoth: *thinking* I'm so tired, life seems so hard without my dad.
(1) Cylliah: So tired, my dad!
(1) Draigoth: Wow, can you read minds?
(2) Sashyna: Daddy's gonna paint your portraits too!
(2) Cylliah: Daddy paints!

ME: After Bronson's resting, Cylliah becomes more grumpy, crying for no reason, with full bars.  I think she wants her grandpa back.  Aeluna however seems accepting, she no longer cries in the mornings.

Sashyna: In fact if anything, she's been our little ray of sunshine since my love has gone to his rest.  Wow, can my grandbabies light up a room with their smiles or what?

Draigoth: Yay! Blow out the candles sweetie!
ME: *Confetti*  Now run to the dresser, your mother obviously picked this outfit and it is not cute.

Sashyna: I know you're sleepy honey, but it's time to blow out the candles.
Cylliah: OK sis, you stayed for me blowing out the candles, now go change clothes!  Hi Aunt Jeanna, thanks for coming, looking good without those swim flippers.

ME: *Sigh* Ah, finally, much better, huh seafoam, what color is that again?  Your favorite color well it's not mine so tough it out, you're still super cute.

ME: An Elderly friend of the party is kind enough to pass his invitation on to Grim, Grim seems honored to be invited to a De D'Onlyn party once again.

ME: Cylliah is more of an outdoorsy type, though not much of a tomboy, just an active, if solitary young girl.

Edit: Oh yeah Next Time: Kids will be kids, the process of growing up.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2011, 10:10:18 AM »
Happy Birthday girlies!
I think the Grim needs to stop crashing all the parties around here!
RIP Bronson though :(
it's true though, I go back and read my own story and it makes me laugh.
I do the same thing! Especially when I've worked so hard on an update and I'm proud of it :)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2011, 10:35:37 AM »
The girls are growing up beautifully and I love how you tell your story!  Can't wait to read more!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2011, 12:27:29 PM »
Love the girly fashion show!

The Grim stealing party invites is why I don't throw parties when one of my Sims is close to passing. Don't need him to steal the show!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2011, 12:30:56 PM »
I sometimes throw a party when I have an elderly spouse hanging round the house refusing to die you know just to give them a subtle hint.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2011, 03:07:45 PM »
The girls clothing is cute.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2011, 09:37:19 AM »
Author's Notes:
Happy Birthday girlies!
I think the Grim needs to stop crashing all the parties around here!
RIP Bronson though :(
I do the same thing! Especially when I've worked so hard on an update and I'm proud of it :)

Thank you Kattiq, no Grim can't stop coming, I love Grim!  What would I do without him?  He makes me laugh.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who reads their own story.

The girls are growing up beautifully and I love how you tell your story!  Can't wait to read more!

Thank you Katluvr, it's hard not to fall for these twin girls, I know the whole Sim family did.

Love the girly fashion show!

The Grim stealing party invites is why I don't throw parties when one of my Sims is close to passing. Don't need him to steal the show!

Thank you Lilygirl, I loved dressing the girls up, they're so naturally precious, it was easy to work with them.  I throw parties with elders to get Grim there, always a little sad when he doesn't show.  Why, oh why, can't I just invite him without dead guests?

I sometimes throw a party when I have an elderly spouse hanging round the house refusing to die you know just to give them a subtle hint.

Rachel

Thank you Rachel, yes exactly, big party landing lights that say, "Land all incoming Grims here"

The girls clothing is cute.

Thank you Alexandria, I don't think I could agree more :)

A Special extra thank you to Carl for fixing the image hosting.

Now on with the show.

ME: An interesting choice of study locations there Cylliah.
Cylliah: All the beautiful art and silence down here helps me think.

ME: Oh my goodness, she totally looks like a little guardian angel!
Aeluna: Just doing a good deed before school.

ME: Cylliah spends her weekends in silent contemplation, learning the skill that will help her leave a lasting mark on this legacy.  Sashyna has only 4 deathfish left, and has a fishing skill of 8, she doesn't want to have to fish again.
Cylliah: And it's good to get out of that super crowded, loud, crazy party house sometimes.

Draigoth: Do you see how all this empty space is totally wasteful?
*Aeluna peers closer*: Isn't negative space supposed to be important.
Draigoth: There are like 8 sculptures in here in this whole gallery, it's wasting space.
ME: Aeluna on the other hand likes spending the weekends at the art gallery debating the finer points of art.

Karina: Oh you hunky firefighter you, if only I wasn't married.
Hunk: You're married?! Whoa lady, back it up!
ME: Thank you, Hunky Firefighter, but she really likes you, I doubt she'll stop.
Karina: I'm interested in him, I'll flirt if I want to!
Hunk: Umm, who are you talking to, maybe you're a little weird for me.

ME: The Incarnations of Immortality rocking a gig at the Weylon's Haunt, which Draigoth later bought.

Karina: Don't panic sir!  As soon as the fires are out, and the oven's gas leak repaired, I'll be back to save you!
ME: Karina the hero is well on her way to 30 lives saved, these major emergency days are stressful, but necessary for getting her number up.
Karina: I can handle it, don't worry ME!

Karina: Thank you for your help citizen, but if you want to go, I can handle it from here.
Citizen: I'll stay and put out the fire with you, I am not afraid of this or anything!

Next Time: A stupid inappropriate sculpture, a birthday party, another gig, and more fashion shows.  Will either post again tonight, or early tomorrow, so you won't have to wait long.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2011, 12:57:44 PM »
I love Karina's job! I've always wanted to play a firefighter but haven't gotten around to it. You're doing a great job writing about it.

The girls are super cute!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2011, 12:39:55 PM »
Author's Notes: Thank you Lilygirl, when Karina showed up wanting to be a firefighter, I just couldn't say no, but I was constantly worried I was going to screw it up and some NPC would die or something :)

ME: This was when I realized I would be ditching the inappropriate trait as soon as it was convenient, I could put up with the flirting, and the laughing at family members, but these ice statues are a matter of dynastic importance.
Aeluna: Yeah, and I don't look like that mommy!  That's so MEAN!
Karina: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! But it's so funny!
ME: Your family's museum is not a laughing matter, scrap that and start over!

ME: The Incarnations rocking at Eugi's Bar, believe me, they cranked it all the way to 11.

Cylliah: Whee!
ME: The girls enjoy a last day of childhood before the party at Sashyna's Park before their big party.

Aeluna: As the oldest, I get to age up first.
ME: She won't be keeping this look.

Cylliah: I'm next! Woah, this is not the right look for me either! Seriously, Agnes hair?!?
ME: Yeah, does the random selector just go the opposite of what I was choosing?

Aeluna: Hi, I'm looking for my future husband, what's your name?
Random Party Attendee: Um mm, I don't think I'm the guy for you.
Aeluna: NEXT!
ME: Aeluna spends until late in the evening socializing with the young men of Bridgeport.

ME: Cylliah heads right home for a makeover.  I like her outfits, the earthy colors fit with her loner, outdoorsy character :)

ME: The Amount the family drinks has gotten occasionally startling, so I've added a bubble table to distract them!
Sashyna: *Pop, pop, pop* Bubbles are pretty, and then you get to destroy them, they're awesome!
ME: You're weird, but I like the way you think!

ME: Aeluna gets home late from the party.  I lean pretty hard on the blue scale for this fashion show, but seafoam = boring. Aeluna would rather be a pretty young lady anyway.

ME: I got tired of Sashyna's formal, and added an everyday that's more suitable for her rock drumming.

Next time: Grim makes it to another De D'Onlyn Party, and Karina gets the medal of honor.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2011, 06:06:04 PM »
Happy Birthday girls! They are gorgeous teens. Good luck finding a spouse.

Sashyna's new clothes are awesome; a nice balance of red and black.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2011, 04:38:54 PM »
Thank you lilygirl, I'm so proud of those two, they're growing up just so wonderfully.  Luck has nothing to do with spouse hunting when you're as goal oriented as Aeluna.  I love making new clothes, every birthday excites me because I know next comes a trip to the dresser! :D

Party Crowd: Draigoth, Draigoth, Draigoth, Draigoth!
Draigoth: Wow, a wild party sure makes becoming an elder fun!
Karina: Ha, ha, ha! You're old now!

ME: As Romeo's youngest child starves to death one foot from a plasma fruit, Nelson Littler, her maternal grandfather realizes it's time to raid my fridge for sustenance, I agree with his decision.

ME: However this is destined to be a hard night on Nelson, because his grandson, Romeo's third child, also decides to starve amidst plenty, apparently he couldn't live with out his younger sister or something.
Nelson Jr: Score, I get to meet Grim and become an awesome ghost on the same night!

Draigoth: I'm sure glad you could make it to this milestone birthday Grim!
Grim *Internal Monologe*: I hope someone cleans up these messy vampires soon.

ME: Here is fashion conscious Draigoth in his new elder duds!

Karina: For every vampire who starves at our parties, I will save two from catastrophe!

ME: Cylliah takes care of most of the gardening at this point, she looks natural in this setting I think.
Cylliah: Yeah, it's really nice out here, when it's quiet anyway.
ME: Point taken, moving on.

ME: Here is someone who wants the attention, yay Karina, Heroine of Bridgeport, receiver of the key to the city.
Karina: Thank you, truly this is a great honor, but I still have more work to do, and more Sims to save!
Crowd: Karina, Karina, we love you! Woo!

Next Time: A burglar, and Karina's elder Birthday
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2011, 10:54:24 PM »
Great dynasty. And what is it about parties that make Sims think its okay to come and die ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2011, 01:12:27 AM »
Come for the party, stay for the Grim!

Cylliah is gorgeous. Happy birthday, Draigoth.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2011, 09:59:29 AM »
That seems to be the norm anymore, parties, death, starving, but, it makes for some interesting storylines though.  Happy birthday Draigoth. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

anything