Author Topic: Riches Galore: The Orphanage Project (Completed)  (Read 120187 times)

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
Re: Riches Galore
« Reply #360 on: May 07, 2011, 08:45:11 AM »
Awww, I always knew ;D
Max and Pippa are so cute together, it's the perfect end. I just wish it wouldn't have to end :'(
Sebastian and Maxine are also adorable, they are the perfect couple ;D
Please please please send us the rules, so that we can have the pleasure of this challenge too! ;D

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #361 on: May 07, 2011, 08:51:40 AM »
Thanks, Miss Maths.  I've been working on the rules and should have them up today or tomorrow.  I appreciate the interest.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #362 on: May 07, 2011, 08:57:35 AM »
You know what?
I was in tears while reading the last update. You deserve a Grammy, an Oscar, I don't know an AWARD for writing so beautiful and breathtaking. BRAVO! Bravo, Schip. I have no words - Wow.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
« Reply #363 on: May 07, 2011, 09:00:25 AM »
I've been working on the rules and should have them up today or tomorrow.
YAAAAAAAY!
That means that when I start I could have as many as six stories at once! Yeesh, I need to slow down on the story-telling :D
I need those rules! *throws hissy fit because she has to wait for the rules*
;D
You know what?
I was in tears while reading the last update. You deserve a Grammy, an Oscar, I don't know an AWARD for writing so beautiful and breathtaking. BRAVO! Bravo, Schip. I have no words - Wow.
I so agree, is it okay if I "borrow" some ideas if I do my own version, Schipperke?? Please? *cute begging smile*

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #364 on: May 07, 2011, 09:24:25 AM »
That was fantastic Schip!  ;D I'm sad it's over!  :'(

You know what?

I think the term is - You deserve a Simmy!  :D

Thanks for making some Rules!  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #365 on: May 07, 2011, 09:28:30 AM »
What a fantabulous ending. I agree. Schipperke deserves a SIMMY!  ;D

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
« Reply #366 on: May 07, 2011, 09:30:21 AM »
Yeah, SIMMY for Schipperke! You so deserve it, don't turn it down, now it's time for your speech, lol. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #367 on: May 07, 2011, 10:02:50 AM »
I will miss the Vandersims I am glad they got their happy ending.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #368 on: May 07, 2011, 10:23:25 AM »
That was wonderful Schipperke.  I loved the ending.  You are the queen of ending a story with readers going, "was that it, I want more", lol.  Your writing is exquisite.  Great job. ;D
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #369 on: May 07, 2011, 11:31:03 AM »
Great job, my favorite books, the Belgariad, by David Eddings, are incredibily predictable, in one of the forwards he says of his own books, "I'm sure it will surprise no one that the good guys win, and the bad guys get what's coming to them."  A good book doesn't always keep you guessing, but it will always keep you turning pages, and that's what your story has done for sure.  Well, you know, in an electronic *click* way ;)

*Confetti* for Max and Pippa, I'm so glad they're not star crossed lovers, but rather super happy ones!
*Confetti* for Sebastion and Maxine, may they have a super happy Sim family.

Great great story, thanks for all your time put in *confetti* just for you!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #370 on: May 07, 2011, 12:25:15 PM »
Yes, you were right.  Actually, it was your post that put the idea into my head.  So thanks very much for your contribution to the story!
W00t~! ^^

A very happy ending. :)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #371 on: May 07, 2011, 12:58:42 PM »
Wow. Just, wow.  :)

I'll skip the confetti for Max and Pippa and Maxine and Sebastian because the one who really deserves it is Skipperke! *throws confetti* Who's going to present the Simmy? :D
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Offline DeNile

• Occult
Re: Riches Galore: The Orphanage Project
« Reply #372 on: May 07, 2011, 01:45:14 PM »
I can present! I've got one on me too! *hands you the Simmy*

For you, dear Schip, for making a Sim tale worthy of every kind of praise. For showing us that people can change from who they were and for making us think upon ourselves and who we are. For spinning a tale of love and hardship and change, change that proved that kids can really do anything and everything to their parents.

And for an ending that brought us all to tears, and made us realize just how human our little Sims are.

Cheers Schip. You've created a tale on par with any novelist. And we all love you for that.

Congrats~
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #373 on: May 07, 2011, 01:48:32 PM »
*Applauds enthusiastically*  ;D

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #374 on: May 07, 2011, 02:01:45 PM »
Awwww ... If you could see me now you'd see the tears running down my cheeks.  I am speechless and overwhelmed by all the kind comments. 

Well, you know me - I can't stay speechless for long.  Because I need to point out that the Simmy really belongs to this Forum and all the great people that make it a welcoming, friendly place to come and tell a tale or two.  Love you all!  :-*

ps, I think the ruleset is almost ready to go up.  I'll go over it again to see if it's ok.  It's long and I may have to break it into several posts, but it should be up be the end of today.  Did you notice I changed the title of this thread?  We now have a title for this game - The Orphanage Project.  See you later!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests