Author Topic: Building Shells - To be Furnished  (Read 309388 times)

Dellena

Re: Building Shells - To be Furnished
« Reply #285 on: June 15, 2014, 11:20:30 AM »
Timber Mountain Retreat (Commission by judewright)

Source:  Plan W11584KN

Lot size: 60 x 60 (Built in Hidden Springs)
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 4.5
Cost Furnished: 130,511
Cost Unfurnished: 118,962
Expansions/Stuff Packs: IP, LN, ODL, Gen, Uni, Pets, ITF, Master Suite
Store Items/Sets/Worlds: Now and Then Century Manor (screen door and windows), Midnight Hollow (roof decor), Monte Vista (Wood Fire Oven), Deliciously Indulgent Bakery (Baker's Station), Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill

This plan features a walk-out basement with ample family/entertainment spaces.  The indoor and outdoor kitchens feature the maximum choice in food preparation.  [Creator Note: Due to the CFE used to make the walk-out feature, the garage cannot be accessed from the house.  Cars can be stored in the garage with no problem.]

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #286 on: June 16, 2014, 02:29:13 PM »
Wow Dellena. You are one productive busy builder bee  ::)

Spitting out the great lot after the other  8)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #287 on: June 16, 2014, 02:46:22 PM »
A couple notes on this lot.  You'll want to set the front door as soon as you start playing or your sims will try to enter through the walk-out basement.  Also, after using the testing cheat, use Ctrl+Shift and click on the driveway at the edge of the lot to set the front of the lot. :)

Dellena

« Reply #288 on: June 20, 2014, 05:31:30 PM »
Open Modern Home (Commissioned by DisasterAhead)

Source: Modern House Plan 491-6

Lot Size: 50 x 50
Cost Unfurnished: 56,037
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3.5
Expansions: Showtime (door), Town Life (ceiling light)

This is a very open plan home with the kitchen, dining and living area flowing from one to the other.  It would work equally well as a home for Into The Future.  Judewright will be providing the fully furnished version of this house using primarily the Ultra store sets (per client's request).

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #289 on: June 21, 2014, 11:09:10 PM »
Name: The Dragon's Lair

Lot Size: 60x60
Cost Furnished: $127,047
Cost Unfurnished: $108,822
Cost in Library: $119,847
Bedrooms: 4+
Bathrooms: 5

This is the shell of the house I built and used (current incarnation) for my Queen of the Dragons legacy.  It has no personal touches, no furniture, just the kitchen and bathroom fixtures.

Expansions:

Supernatural, Pets, Island Paradise, Late Night, World Adventures, Seasons, Showtime, Generations, Into the Future, Ambitions, High End Loft, Town Life, Master Suite, Outdoor Life

To see more shots of the inside and outside, go here: Dragon Legacy Shell

Offline RainaElf

• GrandmaSim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • over the river & through the woods
    • Fragile Winds
« Reply #290 on: July 08, 2014, 01:23:28 PM »
thank you so much for these gorgeous buildings!

McHazy

« Reply #291 on: July 20, 2014, 05:11:34 PM »
Oh wow, you are so talented! Thanks for taking the time to build, so we don't have to (I'm not a great builder!)/ *hugs*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Emrysthemay

• Nooboo
« Reply #292 on: April 05, 2015, 08:13:22 PM »
I'm really liking this thread so far. I have yet to download a shell (and probably won't for a while), but I'm planning on finishing up one of my own. I started building it, but lost interest halfway through.

Offline Sita

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #293 on: May 19, 2016, 01:08:19 PM »
What wonderful houses! I pop back from time to time to grab more to suit the feel of whichever world I'm building in. Thank you all very much!

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #294 on: January 25, 2019, 02:24:01 PM »
Wow---nothing else I can even articulate! For the most part, I build square uninspired boxes!
Once in awhile I am able to get creatively lucky and do something a bit more inspired but nothing like the builds here!

I'm currently doing a Town Jump Project game with a story and I'm in town #6 currently with 12 more towns to go!  :o Thank you JudesSims for such a wonderful game idea!  :)
MrsFlynn has been providing me some wonderful builds and I have several more of hers to feature in future towns. :)

But she also provided me with this handy link for all the wonderful shells on the last 12 pages!
I really hope I can get to Barnacle Bay and use the lighthouse inspired builds, as that was my focus for this particular search, but it's one of my last towns so probably several years down the road!
But I got so intrigued by all these amazing builds that I scrolled through all 12 pages and have now downloaded so many I stopped counting!
I will definitely give credit to all the wonderfully talented builders as I use them.  :D