Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1658169 times)

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #1050 on: October 29, 2010, 02:52:33 PM »
I couldn't imagine being a pregnant lady wandering around in that slim dress all the time.  I know it sounds awful but I'm use to pregnant Sims being in their sweat pants and slip dresses and want them to stay that way.  :)

I am a pregnant lady! LOL and I certainly don't dress in wedding gowns. I am the sweat pants type but I don't go out in them. I wear regular looking maternity clothes which are not nearly as bad as the clothes they put some of the Sims in when pregnant but nothing near a gown either so! But EA is definitely lacking in the pregnancy clothes but ohh well they provide well for other stuff. One can only ask for so much.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1051 on: November 02, 2010, 11:17:48 PM »
I created two YA brothers to live next door to my sims. My sims' two YA daughters went over to visit them and got immediately married in one case, and engaged in the other case. All had family-oriented and the girls had Fertility Treatment too. The house was set up with rooms for babies and children, lots of skilling things and play things, I had all the bases covered.

Days went by and still no babies over there. Every time my sims tried to visit them, they were gone, at work. Finally, at 1:30 a.m. they were home, so the parents went to visit them. I had peered into the window and they all four were standing still in the empty house. As soon as they opened the door, they jumped into action and furnishings appeared in the house. The husbands immediately went to bed, but the daughters stayed up and visited with their parents.

Finally I realized why the girls hadn't had kids -- the brothers were sleeping together in the same bed. And I can't do anything about it!
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #1052 on: November 03, 2010, 06:25:56 AM »
LlamaMama, that must be the funniest thing I've read so far! I can just picture the disappointment in the daughters faces! :D

Offline YolandaBlu

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1053 on: November 03, 2010, 10:01:27 PM »

Have you ever had a meteor land on top of a building?    As you can see it is big.  It landed on top of the police station in my Kennyatti Dynasty Story.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #1054 on: November 03, 2010, 10:18:33 PM »
Have you ever had a meteor land on top of a building?    As you can see it is big.  It landed on top of the police station in my Kennyatti Dynasty Story.

That's hilarious! I haven't had them land on anything except my garden and house lol.  ;D

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #1055 on: November 04, 2010, 03:04:29 PM »

First pic is my twins Suri and Shiloh. Note how gross their high chairs are after just one feeding! No wonder Shiloh is pitching a fit!

Second pic is the family butler Bertram. He cooks, cleans and kicks burglar butt!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1056 on: November 04, 2010, 06:39:29 PM »
First pic is my twins Suri and Shiloh. Note how gross their high chairs are after just one feeding! No wonder Shiloh is pitching a fit!

The high chairs are dirty because the toddlers got fed twice.  They get fed the first time and it's fine.  But if the adult Sim gives them another bowl of food, the toddlers shove it off into the floor and the high chair gets filthy.  It often happens when you're not looking if you don't take the toddlers from the high chair as soon as they've finished eating.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #1057 on: November 05, 2010, 07:22:28 AM »
Oh my, Llama, that's hilarious. I wonder why that happened, though...I thought sims were more picky about who they shared their beds with.
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1058 on: November 05, 2010, 02:13:53 PM »
I figured out the problem, but I had to kind of sacrifice my main family to investigate. I switched households and saw that whenever one person went somewhere, 3 of the 4 went there. I found them all standing on a beach doing nothing, which explains why they're never home. In retrospect, I think it's a grouping bug. I hate that grouping feature!

Anyway I finally got the engaged ones married, then woohoo'd both couples with Try for Baby, just to make sure they knew how. Sadly, my main family lost all promises and opportunities by doing this.

I wanted to share this hilarious exchange I just came across on another forum. Atrocious spelling aside, it really cracked me up.

--From what I have heard/seen everyone pretty much has a Sim either married/engaged/pregnant with this Matthew Hamming but as I don't have it yet can someone post him a picture, why is everyone so obsessed with him?
--Matthew Hamming is a 5 star celebrity and Supporting Actor in Bridgeport. He's pretty cute and lives in a mansion, so I can see why a lot of people are having their Sims marry him.
--pics please! I haven't seen this sim around my game yet as I havent had much time to play  luckily today I handed in my last assignment and I feel great
--Oh, Can someone post a picture on here of him for me please?
--Ditto!
--Why call me that and whats it mean?

::)  ::) From now on, I'm going to call every idiot a "ditto".
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Offline TollingBells

• Occult
« Reply #1059 on: November 05, 2010, 06:55:13 PM »
Oh my gosh, that's hilarious llama. I don't get why people would go for him, though...I know he's rich, but I actually like Alex Fre...Fresci? Something like that. And I like Vladmir for vampires.

As for them not ever doing anything...Are they going in groups to different places? Maybe that's a side effect of the group system.
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew, what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

-Katy Perry, Fireworks

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #1060 on: November 05, 2010, 07:02:47 PM »

--From what I have heard/seen everyone pretty much has a Sim either married/engaged/pregnant with this Matthew Hamming but as I don't have it yet can someone post him a picture, why is everyone so obsessed with him?
--Matthew Hamming is a 5 star celebrity and Supporting Actor in Bridgeport. He's pretty cute and lives in a mansion, so I can see why a lot of people are having their Sims marry him.
--pics please! I haven't seen this sim around my game yet as I havent had much time to play  luckily today I handed in my last assignment and I feel great
--Ditto!

That was really funny! I gotta say, the official TS3 Forum doesn't seem to be nearly as good as this one.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #1061 on: November 05, 2010, 08:20:53 PM »
I wanted to share this hilarious exchange I just came across on another forum. Atrocious spelling aside, it really cracked me up.

--Ditto!

::)  ::) From now on, I'm going to call every idiot a "ditto".
Haha! That's hilarious!!

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1062 on: November 05, 2010, 10:33:33 PM »
As for them not ever doing anything...Are they going in groups to different places? Maybe that's a side effect of the group system.
When I played them briefly, there were no visible grouping icons, but I suspect something of that sort was going on. Before I changed households to play them, my normal sim visited them and invited the sister over to the main house. After that, when I peeked in the windows they were actually waving their arms around, playing invisible guitars and cooking invisible food, instead of just standing still. It sure seems like a ton of work to kick out offspring under the circumstances!

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #1063 on: November 06, 2010, 05:26:56 AM »
(Said in Napoleon Dynamite voice) Gosh! You're the biggest ditto ever!
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Shenice93

« Reply #1064 on: November 07, 2010, 05:57:56 PM »
Hey guys! This is my first post on this thread. I'm so excited ;D

Anyway, everyone meet Sapphire Gem, my founder for legacy challenge that I had to start over due to...um complications.

Here she looks a little afraid of something.
"please don't let the social bunny visit. I don't like the social bunny."

"A Goldfish! UGH! I can't make any money off of this!"

And I never noticed this before but there are posters on the stadium. Look!

I thought that was the most amazing thing ever. :D

anything