Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1645570 times)

Derenic

Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #1035 on: October 21, 2010, 03:56:15 PM »
WOW! I didn't even imagine my started thread will have this much reply!! It was successful I guess :P :D

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1036 on: October 21, 2010, 04:23:14 PM »
WOW! i didn`t even imagine my started thread will have this much replY!! it was successfull  gues :P :D

Ha ha. Yeah, I'd say so! You haven't visited the forum in over a year. A lot has changed. Welcome back.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Derenic

« Reply #1037 on: October 22, 2010, 06:57:11 AM »
Ha ha. Yeah, I'd say so! You haven't visited the forum in over a year. A lot has changed. Welcome back.

Hehe yeah! Wasn't playing sims really... been busy

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #1038 on: October 23, 2010, 03:37:52 PM »
Had a birthday for my baby Simmie.  Mom put the little one on the floor so he could age up, then she proceeded to stomp all over him.  :o

She has the Friendly and Family Orientated Traits - some mother she is going to be.  I wonder what she would have done if she disliked children ??  :-\

Joey did age up to a cute toddler with no obvious scars - at least as far as we know.   ;)

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1039 on: October 25, 2010, 02:51:10 AM »
@mtglady: poor baby!  :D

This was taken at night. My sim was playing guitar outside the theater when this guy came out and walked right past her. He's not my sim, I didn't name him.

It says "Dude is going home".

I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #1040 on: October 25, 2010, 03:24:58 AM »
Hahaha! That's hilarious!

Offline Nilla

• Townie
« Reply #1041 on: October 25, 2010, 05:20:37 AM »
@LlamaMama: A sim name "Dude"?! Thats funny I wonder what's in that name generator sometimes, I just saw a random sim named "Brain".

I don't know if it's worth posting here but this picture below is from a old dynasty attempt when my sim visited the working friends household and found the loner Connor X-Frio now VanWatson living in a house with 7 other sims. He gained some weight and I've rarely seen a neighbour looking so miserable.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1042 on: October 25, 2010, 02:44:52 PM »
@Nilla: that's so sad.
It says "Dude is going home".

My first thought was: who's this guy just ignoring my sim? Yes I know the dude is going home, but what's his name?
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #1043 on: October 27, 2010, 03:15:35 PM »
@LlamaMama: A sim name "Dude"?! Thats funny I wonder what's in that name generator sometimes, I just saw a random sim named "Brain".

My favorite random name is Zebulon.   I've seen that several times, and started to use it myself...  :D

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1044 on: October 28, 2010, 12:54:12 AM »
Here's something new after the patch: one of my biggest peeves, fixed! My sim just found out she was pregnant, but instead of the dirty slip schmata they usually switch her into, they put her in this gorgeous dress! Now she looks positively glowing, instead of dirty and pregnant.

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #1045 on: October 28, 2010, 01:03:54 AM »
That is awesome!  The dress makes her look incredible.

Natitude

« Reply #1046 on: October 28, 2010, 10:00:03 AM »
Oh I love that dress!!

My sim got stuck in some flimsy looking camo-tshirt over a longsleved shirt and sweatpants. *dissapointed*

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1047 on: October 28, 2010, 10:15:44 AM »
Oh, I'm glad to see some better pregnancy clothes!  It sounds like people are getting several different new pregnancy clothes - does this mean pregnant Sims can now plan outfits at the dresser, I hope?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1048 on: October 28, 2010, 02:40:34 PM »
Nope, still can't plan outfits. Oddly, she carried twins in this dress and except for leaning backwards, her belly never protruded. This was not a dress in her planned outfits, either.

My sim got stuck in some flimsy looking camo-tshirt over a longsleved shirt and sweatpants. *dissapointed*

That's one I'd gotten all along, in addition to the dirty slip.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #1049 on: October 29, 2010, 12:05:05 PM »
Here's something new after the patch: one of my biggest peeves, fixed! My sim just found out she was pregnant, but instead of the dirty slip schmata they usually switch her into, they put her in this gorgeous dress! Now she looks positively glowing, instead of dirty and pregnant.

The gorgeous dress is from the wedding pack you must have installed.  My pregnant Sims switch between that and the horrid wedding dress in pink/blue with the poofy sleeves and giant bow.  I couldn't imagine being a pregnant lady wandering around in that slim dress all the time.  I know it sounds awful but I'm used to pregnant Sims being in their sweat pants and slip dresses and want them to stay that way.  :)