Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631249 times)

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #5820 on: April 13, 2014, 12:09:29 AM »
I'd just like to step in and remind everyone that we do have younger members here, so please keep the content PG -- don't even hint at it. WooHoo is fine, but other things are not. :) I've edited a couple of posts and removed others.

Offline Mahmeya

• Townie
« Reply #5821 on: April 13, 2014, 03:17:50 AM »
Maybe not new to many of us, but something that happened to me:
I sent my actobat sim to the park to perform for tips. After few minutes she was interrupted by a townie dying. To express my dislike with random deaths interrupting my efforts, I assured that I have death flower, and let the acrobat sim rant about death just as Grim vanished. Well, he came back right away, did all like my sim was dying, turned her into green-ish ghost, and then back to living sim saying something about not doing that again. My sim was left alive with 12hr -5 moodlet and the death flower still in bag.
Quite funny.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5822 on: April 16, 2014, 01:39:12 PM »
I tried to edit a cat in CAS and when I clicked on a different breed, she turned into a half dog, half cat monster. I canceled right away (and tried to un-see that), tried again, and the same thing happened. NEVER change the breed. It's freaky! Although this was last month, maybe they fixed it by now.

McHazy

« Reply #5823 on: April 18, 2014, 04:13:07 AM »
I didn't get any screenshots (I was in shock), but River McIrish's Graduation Ceremony ended in tragedy when a meteor hit City Hall and wiped out Gus, Dorie and Bebe Hart along with Holly Alto! Now that's a Graduation Ceremony NOT to remember!

Offline jessa14

• Llama Wrangler
  • Call me Jess or whatever :)
« Reply #5824 on: April 18, 2014, 06:35:02 AM »
I didn't get any screenshots (I was in shock), but River McIrish's Graduation Ceremony ended in tragedy when a meteor hit City Hall and wiped out Gus, Dorie and Bebe Hart along with Holly Alto! Now that's a Graduation Ceremony NOT to remember!

That's really unlucky  :(  In one of my games I sent Holly to prom, and a meteor hit the school and about ten sims died. It was so sad, I quit without saving  ::)

Probably not new to most people, but the other day I discovered this:

If you 'serve' a picnic basket on a picnic table the rug turns into a table cloth!  :o

Offline Acustical

• Llama Wrangler
    • Misssimmy
« Reply #5825 on: April 18, 2014, 11:08:49 PM »
Are you serious? I've never seen that before. Wow.

Well I wouldn't say this would be funny or something new, but I've never really played Insane Sims before and I'm not too sure if they're either yelling at each other from across the room or they're yelling angrily to themselves at the same time.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #5826 on: April 19, 2014, 08:23:04 AM »
This is a picture that made me smile when I was digging through my picture folders:

Michael Han's ghost in medieval armor, flying with a jetpack. I also once had another similar one, in which he had a caveman suit, but sadly I didn't find it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5827 on: April 19, 2014, 05:49:22 PM »
Whoa. That one is creepy. Wearing medieval armor and a jet pack? At the same time, even.

Offline Littlesister

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5828 on: April 20, 2014, 04:09:10 PM »
That's a pretty cool screenshot. I found this one from a few months ago - just how both ghosts, the same type, were making the 'ew, ghost' motion at each other at the same time.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #5830 on: April 20, 2014, 07:34:32 PM »
My own family of playable ghosts hated it when ghost children were born. I hated it too. They messed up their queues over being disgusted at their own new family members when passing by them for the first time.

Thankfully, they cut it out after one reaction.

EDIT: Found an old, weird pic of my own:

Even worse, that was the response of his widow. I thought she loved him! :( I've gotten that message before, and it's always from whoever was married to the one who died. It just never stops being weird to me.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5831 on: April 21, 2014, 01:28:29 AM »
I had my sim celebrity gossip recently to their imaginary friend. The gossip turned out to be about his own mother, and it said "Did you hear Blacna Mosimann has the Logic skill?" But what's weird is she doesn't have the logic skill. Fail.

Offline jesirose

• Occult
« Reply #5832 on: April 21, 2014, 01:12:03 PM »
I had my sim celebrity gossip recently to their imaginary friend. The gossip turned out to be about his own mother, and it said "Did you hear Blacna Mosimann has the Logic skill?" But what's weird is she doesn't have the logic skill. Fail.
Isn't that how gossip usually works? :-P
- Jessica

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #5833 on: April 21, 2014, 01:41:12 PM »
I know, but you'd think he'd be right about his own mother. Why don't you gossip about her level 10 cooking skill?

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #5834 on: April 21, 2014, 11:37:39 PM »

I saw Zelda Mae tag Gobias Koffi on the shoulder and this is what ensued. I guess one is never too old to play Tag. :)

anything