Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631695 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #6195 on: December 26, 2016, 12:55:08 AM »
Wow :o --- Do you guys think that's only in TS3, or have you also seen a TS4 repairman/woman get electrocuted?

So it seems as if the police in TS3 aren't very good.  I was told that firemen/women don't show up to fast, too!

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #6196 on: December 26, 2016, 04:30:06 AM »
@Trip Yeah, it happened with an original NPC (I won't say what town she was from since it is a spoiler for my story) but I was really surprised when she fell to the floor. Funniest thing was that all of my sims were in the room when she was killed and didn't react at all. I've had plenty of repair people repair objects in puddles of water and walk away unharmed, so I don't know what happened with her. I need to look up her traits lol!

Well, you could easily try to resurrect said NPC and make her part of the town jump\family.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #6197 on: December 27, 2016, 11:03:49 AM »
@Trip Yeah, it happened with an original NPC (I won't say what town she was from since it is a spoiler for my story) but I was really surprised when she fell to the floor. Funniest thing was that all of my sims were in the room when she was killed and didn't react at all. I've had plenty of repair people repair objects in puddles of water and walk away unharmed, so I don't know what happened with her. I need to look up her traits lol!

Well, you could easily try to resurrect said NPC and make her part of the town jump\family.

Hey Nimrod! I actually did want to do that, but after Grim came, her tombstone vanished so she's gone..ugh I wish I could revive her as that would be so fun to do.

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #6198 on: December 30, 2016, 03:11:23 PM »

Hey Nimrod! I actually did want to do that, but after Grim came, her tombstone vanished so she's gone..ugh I wish I could revive her as that would be so fun to do.

Well, she's a NPC. Most likely one that does'nt start with connections\relationships to premades and\or a custom bio or whatever. It's also likely said NPC did'nt have traits at all! (or had less traits than the regular ones for the NPC's age, like an Young Adult sim with 1 to 4 non-hidden traits.)

Anyways, in one month, I've managed to shoot 1290 simming pics. That's NOT sane.

So I will basically delete everything (I'm not that attached to finishing my current saves) and hope for a saner 2017!  ;D

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #6199 on: January 01, 2017, 12:20:32 PM »
Anyways, in one month, I've managed to shoot 1290 simming pics. That's NOT sane.

So I will basically delete everything (I'm not that attached to finishing my current saves) and hope for a saner 2017!  ;D

If that's considered a high amount, I probably shouldn't admit to how many folders full of screenshots I have from all my games...  :-X

There's a reason I have an external hard drive called "Really Big Sims Drive" where I keep my old saves and screenshot archives.  Not even joking. 

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #6200 on: January 01, 2017, 12:26:05 PM »
Last night, I took exactly 100 screenshots and that was a totally normal number :P

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #6201 on: January 01, 2017, 07:12:37 PM »
That's a ton of screenshots :)!  Are you working on a Sims story? 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #6202 on: January 01, 2017, 08:48:13 PM »
@coolsim9999999 Yes, my very first story, and yesterday was for a banner for a future blog. (But the story is progressing very slowly, I started taking screenshots 6 months ago and I only have half of them ! That said, it's technically complicated with plenty of saves, buildings and mod tuning... But all the modding will allow a lot more action in the end, I hope.)
But other than that, it's also because I've pushed my graphics to ultra lately and I've become a bit obsessed with taking pictures of everything LOL. The graphics look incredible now ! I'm in love <3

I'd like to thank @MrsFlynn again for her advice years ago to help me buy a computer that now allows me to play on ultra with no lag  :)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #6203 on: January 02, 2017, 06:53:44 AM »
Those screenshots are amazing @Candyd!  I am so looking forward to your story.  If you're posting elsewhere and not on this forum, please PM me the link.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #6204 on: January 02, 2017, 08:40:38 AM »
Candyd --- I'll bet your story will be awesome when you finish --- and your blog, too  :)

These screenshots are so cool.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #6205 on: January 02, 2017, 11:46:33 AM »
TS3's graphics are beautiful when optimized! Those screenshots are gorgeous.

Offline Candyd

• Occult
« Reply #6206 on: January 02, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »
Thank you  :) I'll post it on the forum when / if it's ready. I can't guarantee having the time to finish it for professional reasons, but I really hope to have enough time available to finish it and regularly post content !

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #6207 on: January 02, 2017, 10:08:26 PM »
Absolutely amazing screenshots.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #6208 on: January 03, 2017, 11:21:12 AM »
That's a ton of screenshots :)!  Are you working on a Sims story?

I was'nt working on a story, though. That RTJ I wanted to make? It didn't take off.  :-\

I was playing Hidden Springs (but I deleted the premade sims) - somewhat ignoring my little sister's 10th birthday in the process.  :-[

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #6209 on: January 05, 2017, 10:03:52 AM »
Hi, and a Happy New Year!

I just started a new TS3 game controlling Agnes Crumplebottom (Miss Aggie). Made a beeline for House Frio to build up relation/affection with Connor which went smooth as he is such a good guy. Brother Jared had gone upstairs when Claire Ursine rang the doorbell. Agnes and Connor were still standing in the hallway, so Connor invited Claire inside. She was in a bad mood and soon headed upstairs as well. I had Agnes and Connor focus on each other again when I heard a commotion from the second floor. I took a look and tada! Five minutes into the game and Claire was giving her ex what for. ;D

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

anything