Author Topic: Beyond Sunset Valley---A Town Jump Story  (Read 118109 times)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Re: Beyond Sunset Valley---A Town Jump Story
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2018, 09:24:54 AM »
I just read through your whole story and I’m loving it! The fairies are awesome! Excellent writing!

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 25--Toddlers, Teens, and an Evil Child!
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2018, 03:25:15 PM »
The next afternoon the two couples are chatting outside and Ronan is tending the baker's table.

And a couple of paparazzi are hanging around as well discussing Ronan's recent birthday. They don't bother us too much, but we now understand why this house had a security gate when we moved in!

Dee: *Wait. What?* zooms in on Ronan*

But he's just trying to draw attention to his baked goods, hoping to entice a sale.

Dee: "Looks harmless enough. And those chocolate cookies look delicious!"

Ronan: "They are! Wanna try one? Only $2! It's a steal!"

Dee: "Quite the little salesman aren't you? But you'll have to give your sales pitch to the teens or the paparazzi. They've been here all day, they might like a snack."

The next morning at breakfast, Ronan chats excitedly with Grandpa Sam.

Ronan: "I used that baker's table outside Grandpa and I made $8 selling my cookies and brownies! The paparazzi loved them!"

Sam: "Wow, that's better than the twins did when they were your age. But not many people come out this way. You might have better luck going to the Festival this weekend. Lots of people there."

Ronan: "That's a great idea Grandpa! I'll be able to sell lots of cookies!"

Saturday morning dawns a little gray, but Ronan talks Adam into going to the Festival anyway.

Ronan: "Dad, today's my only chance, my birthday is tonight. Consider it my birthday present!"

Adam: "Aww, you don't have to give up your presents to get me to take you to the festival, son. Pack up your baked goods and I'll put the table in the truck. If we hurry, we can beat the rain!"

And they do beat the rain! But not a lot of people at the festival today.

Ronan does chat up a few that are hanging around. But Mrs. Littler is expecting a nooboo so she's watching her weight.

Ronan: *thinking* And even I wouldn't want to harm a nooboo. Steal their candy sure, but not hurt them!*

Dee: "Ronan. What does that mean?!"

Ronan: *shocked* "Um, I didn't know you were here with me. Dad's here, so you can check on the house and all. Nothing interesting going on here!"

Dee: *giving him a knowing look* "You are up to something!"

Ronan: *ruefully* "Even if I was, nobody's buying anything!"

Dee: "What did you do to the cookies and brownies!? What?"

Ronan: *smugly* "Not telling. Go away!"

But later that afternoon, Ronan is upset! While he was talking to Mrs. Littler, someone took some cookies. And didn't pay for them! Oh, and they were cookies from THAT plate. And he didn't even get to see it! What a waste of a day! So he packs up and they head home.

But Grandma Rae and Grandpa Sam have gone over to Clarisse and Cemre's for a visit.

They find Cemre playing with little Donnell and his xylophone.
This has always been Cemre's favorite toy as he taught Logan when he was a toddler!

Little Ria (Donne's name for Demetria) is right near them playing with the peg box.

Rae and Sam offer to babysit for a bit and give Cemre a break.

Sam teaches Ria how to talk, while Rae teaches Donnell how to walk.

They both feel so blessed to have this time with their youngest grandchildren.

Meanwhile, teenage troubles have begun!

First it looks like Jimmie is confessing to Sadie that he's a vampire.

And his confessing irritates both of them! This can't be good.

Dee: "But you've known from the beginning that Jimmie was a vampire! Why are you mad at each other?"

Sadie: "It's not about him being a vampire specifically. It's that he says his Clan is here, that his Dad is the head of it now  but someday He will be the head. Here in Bridgeport. He knows the heir has to travel but he's not so sure he could do that. And he tells me this now. When we're almost young adults. After we've spent so much time together and I love him!"

Dee: "And he could have waited until you were engaged or even married. He knew it would hurt you having to choose and hurting someone you love is not an easy thing to do. And are you sure leaving Bridgeport is what YOU want to do?"

Sadie: "But the heir has to leave…..Oh, you mean, give up heirship, be a spare and have the freedom to do what I want---like what Grandpa Sam talked to me about. I have been thinking about it but this complicates it more and it's just not fair!" 

Sadie continues: "Before, I had two choices: 1) If I was chosen heir, it would have been me and Jimmie as the heir couple moving on to the next town, or 2) be the spare and be with Jimmie and decide if I wanted to move on with the heir family or stay and be with Jimmie and maybe have that big city music career. But either way, I thought Jimmie would be with me!"

Dee: "That's a lot of I's and me's in all of that?!"

Sadie: "What do you mean?"

Dee: "I mean that in those two scenarios, it was only you making the decisions. Jimmie wasn't getting a say in the matter at all! So what I'm hearing is that what's actually complicating this is that Jimmie took the decisions away from you! When you got to decide about Jimmie's life it was okay, but now that you know he's planning on making his own decisions, it's complicating things and not fair? Is that about right?"

Sadie: *horrified* "It sounds awful when you say it that way! *pauses* I was only thinking about me, being selfish, not thinking about anyone else at all. Not thinking like an heir!"

Dee: *in a more sympathetic tone* "But that's what this time is for Sadie. Maturing. You are still a teen. And as fairies, you and Logan have a much longer young adulthood, so you don't have to jump into any quick decisions. But humans have a much shorter time so a human spouse, of an heir or a spare, can't wait around too long. They have to go on with their lives. But vampires like fairies have extended lives, and vampires can even become immortal. So the heirship could still be open to you and Jimmie---by the time Jimmie's father is ready to give up the Clan and let Jimmie take over here in Bridgeport, your heirship duties could be over and handed on to the next heir!"

Sadie: *her eyes huge* "Oh, I've messed this up so much and I didn't have to! I need to talk to Jimmie right away!"

Dee: "Yes, I think you should call him and apologize. But take some time to think about all of this. Remember heir or spare, it's not all about you, and the wrong decision affects everyone!"

But Sadie's week goes from bad to worse!

Leia invites her over after school and against her better judgement she agrees, hoping to make amends for Logan's sake.

They walk into the courtyard and Leia introduces her to Marion, her twin brother!

Sadie: "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought your twin was a girl all this time! And I would have never dreamed blonde. No wonder I could never figure out who it was at school!"

Marion: *grinning* "No problem, Marion's a family name and I'm used to it. But call me Rye."

They chat and then Rye asks if she would like to check out their hot tub.

Rye: "I've just tweaked it so the jets are super strong and you get more bubbles!"

Sadie agrees *thinking* How could a sibling, a twin no less, of Leia's be not only blonde, but super nice?*

After lounging a while, Rye offers to get them some drinks, leaving Sadie on her own. 

But then she hears him yell that it's past curfew!

Without even changing out of her suit, Sadie runs down the steps, trying to make a mad dash for home!

But she's too late! A Bridgeport cruiser catches her before she's even out of the driveway!
And she's driven home in disgrace!

Adam is NOT happy with her. Hot tubbing is not a good excuse! And with a boy he doesn't even know!

Sadie: "But I didn't even tell you that part yet! How?" *light dawns* "Leia called you!"

Adam: "Of course she called! It was late and she didn't want us to worry. Said you were on your way! I guess the police caught you! This is so not going to make me look good with the Literary Guild! We have reputations to uphold Sadie, as celebrities here in this town we are in the spotlight. Hopefully this won't affect Grandma Rae's standing in the Theatre!"

Sadie: *with pursed lips, thinking* It was all a set up, to get me in trouble! I wonder if 'Rye' is even her brother!*

(He is but no pics---I watch but get so involved I forget to take pictures! Maybe I'll get a chance in the next chapter!)

Sadie knows better than to argue at this point and begs for forgiveness and Adam lets her off the hook!

And then Logan has an opportunity to deliver some gems to the science facility.
On the way out, he sees a classmate and stops to chat.

Logan: "Hi, Sasha. Don't see you much outside of school. How are things going?"

Sasha: "Fine, Logan. Hey, we have the same trait! We're both good!"

Logan: "Oh, I didn't know that. You know what they say, Good Sims need to stick together!"

Sasha: "You're so cute Logan. But I'm surprised you're in such a good mood with everything going on."

When Sasha fills him in on the 'everything', Logan is no longer in a good mood!

And Sasha's pretty serious by then too.

Sasha: "I'm sorry I'm the one who had to tell you Logan. But what Leia's been doing to Sadie is wrong!
And I thought you should know."

Logan: "I'm glad somebody had the guts to tell me Sasha. I've been blaming Sadie this whole time!
I've been so stupid! But that's going to change. And I want us to keep in touch. Like I said, Good Sims need to stick together. Can I have your cell number?"

Sasha: "Sure, give me a call anytime. I'd love to chat!"

The next afternoon, Logan calls Leia and invites her over to swim.

She accepts and shows up looking oh so cute and sweet in her swimsuit.

But when Logan tries to talk to her about the business with Sadie, she just laughs and walks away from him!

Leia: *not seeing Adam behind her* "Your sister can take a rocket to the moon for all I care! She's so gullible. She fell right into the hot tub trap that my brother and I set up! And then got caught by the police---it was perfect!"

Logan tries to tell Leia to leave but she just keeps ignoring him. So he does the only thing he can.

He pulls out his phone and sends her a break up text!

Logan: *shaking his head thinking* And I kept making Sadie be nice to her and I was going to bring her into my family! Thank the Watchers that Sasha was at the Science Facility yesterday. She's such a nice girl. I wonder why I never noticed that before?*

But even after Logan breaks up with her and with Adam glaring at her, Leia won't let Logan ask her to leave!
She just keeps snubbing him!

Adam and Sophie are so angry they don't dare talk to the girl, so Rae takes matters into her own hands and asks the young lady to leave, now!

And that is the last they hope to see of Leia Striker!

True to his word, Logan had planned to call Sasha after his awards program his final day of school.
But he finds out it isn't necessary as she was attending the event as well.

They decide to hang out in the dugout near the school and chat about the last game.

But the game isn't what's on Logan's mind at all!

He isn't sure when to make his move and change their friendship into something more, but the decision is taken out of his hands when Sasha kisses him!

And he kisses her right back!

Introducing Sasha Crewe--teen
LTW: unknown
Traits: Good, Athletic, Excitable, and Insane
Parents: Matty Crewe and Polly Maloney, original residents (yay!!)

I love Sasha's traits! And being Good like Logan, they seem much more compatible, for heirs or spares!

And after Logan left, Sasha set booby traps on the benches! This girl could be loads of fun!

But there's a bigger test ahead!
Leia was good friends with Sadie but was constantly shunning her and causing trouble!
Will Sasha get along with Sadie and the rest of Logan's family?
Or will Logan have to continue searching for someone that loves him and his family?
Will Sadie and Jimmie stay together in Bridgeport or move to the next town as either heirs or spares?

These questions and more will be answered in Chapter 26--  BP Teens, YA Birthdays, and LTW's!
Coming soon.

Author's note***Keep weighing the information and then vote for your favorite after the next chapter or two!
So far it's a tie with one vote for each.
And I still can't choose as I am loving both twins and prospective spouses, so your votes are very important to me.***

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 26-- BP Teens, YA Birthdays, and LTW's!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2018, 11:04:32 PM »
Rae: *giving him the Grandma look* "Ronan. I think we need to have a little chat. What exactly was in the cookies you baked for your Festival sale?"

Ronan:*a bit nervously as grumpy and evil do not cut it with Grandma Rae*
"Why Grandma? I didn't even sell any."

Rae: "But you did tell us some were missing. I just received a call from the emergency room at Sacred Spleen Memorial and they have several homeless sims there who are sick and they admitted to sampling some of your cookies! So I am only going to ask nicely one more time Ronan. What was in the cookies?"

Ronan: *guiltily* "Nothing too bad, at least I don't think so, just some dust I found in the family chest. I wanted to see if it would do anything if sims ate it. *trying to make himself look better* Like an experiment in science for school!"

Rae: *horrified and not at all impressed with his experiment* "Fairy dust? From the chest? That could be ages old! I'll have to talk to your mother about this and see if it will make them anything more than a little ill.  Let's hope not! And you young man will be writing a letter of apology to each one of them, and your allowance is suspended until further notice! And that's just my punishment, I have no idea what your parents will decide on!

*thinking* We'll be lucky if we are not sued for every dime we have, not to mention criminal charges! Luckily he's still a minor, but what if one of those sims get worse or even, Watchers everywhere forbid, dies!*

But Sophie assures Rae and the hospital that the dust shouldn't do anything more than cause upset stomachs. It's main use it to give fairies extra flight speed or humans a bit of a lift in mood, but it's not meant to be eaten, hence the ill effects. And as old as it was, Sam told them he got it from Victor back in Moonlight Falls, it would have been a lot less potent. The hospital personnel tell them that the patients are feeling better so that seems to be the case.

But none of that makes Sophie feel any better. She holds it together until she gets to her sanctuary, the greenhouse. Then she lets the tears flow!

This third child is all her fault. Having him not be a fairy was just her disappointment, but to have a child of hers actually delight in harming people---it's unbearable. And he had no idea what it might have done!  He did it 'to see what would happen' and the results could have been lethal!

Jared and Claire's suspicions were spot on. The rest of them had tried to dismiss their warnings, feeling that Ronan was just a normal little boy and that the ghosts were over reacting. But with this incident, Sophie knows he'll have to be watched and watched carefully!

Unaware of the drama going on at home, Sadie heads for the subway to play for tips.

She asked Grandma Rae and her Dad, and they said she could as long as she came home before it got too late.

It was fun and she made a bit of money, but it wasn't the thrill she thought it would be. But it did give her more to think about.

Meanwhile after such a wonderful time the night before, Logan invites Sasha over so they can spend a bit more time together as teens. She accepts and comes right over.

Logan:*thinking* She doesn't have Leia's coloring or striking good looks, but looks aren't everything as we found out all to well. And Sasha's so nice and I feel so comfortable with her, like we've known each other forever. Like she was meant to be the other half of me!*

They chat and get a little more romantic with hugs and kisses.

He's not sure if he's jumping the gun, but it feels right so he asks her to be his steady girl and she accepts with another kiss!

Logan was so thrilled with their last date, that after Sasha left, he sat down and wrote her a love letter!

Then it's time for something not so easy. A talk with Sadie.

Logan: *with a pleading note* "Sis, do you think we could talk?"

Sadie: *trying to ignore her grandparents flirting---eeww! and welcoming a distraction* "Of course, you know you can always talk to me Logan."

Logan: "Well, after the way I treated you, I wasn't so sure!"

Sadie: *with an encouraging smile* "What's on your mind?"

Logan: *saying in rush* "All that business and drama with Leia! I'm so sorry Sadie. I should have listened to you instead of making it your fault! Instead I put someone ahead of my family, ahead of my own twin! Can you ever forgive me?"

With a rush of emotion, Sadie jumps up from the table and Logan meets her on the other side, and for the first time in a long while they feel their twin bond as they hug!

Sadie: *crying* "Of course, I forgive you! Nothing to forgive really. She had me fooled in the beginning too. Don't ever think that anything or anyone can come between us. We have been together since before our birth and that bond can never be broken!"

Logan can't speak but the relief of being united with his twin again shows on his face. In the smile and the light that is back in his eyes at the burden his twin has lifted from him with her words of forgiveness.

Then it's time for a birthday! Ronan's becoming a teen.
As part of his punishment for the cookie stunt, his parents decreed their would be no party, just the immediate family.
And no car either, like he'd been hoping for. He could get his driver's permit, but no car of his own until he proved he was trustworthy! So it's a pretty solemn little boy that stands by the cake.

Grandma Rae makes it home from the Theatre just in time!

Sasha, not aware of the birthday, had stopped by after work.

And instead of a little boy, a young man stands before them!

Ronan gains the Gatherer trait along with his neat, grumpy, and evil ones.
And now that I see what Sophie's cheekbones look like on a teen, neither Sadie nor Logan inherited them!

And taking advantage of Sasha's visit, Logan spends some quality time with her.
It seems the more they know about each other, the more they like!

But all too soon Sasha has to head home to make curfew. So they say their goodbyes reluctantly.
A slow smile lighting up Sasha's face as Logan caresses her cheek.

Logan: *thinking* I was so wrong, when she smiles at me like that, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!*

While Logan's upstairs, Sadie talks to Grandma Rae down in the rec room.
They share a quick hug as Rae says: "If you really feel that way, then you need to tell your father. The sooner the better."

So Sadie heads upstairs and seeing that Logan is out in the pool, she takes the opportunity to break the news to her Dad.

Sadie: *her throat tight* "Dad, about the move, I don't think you can consider me for heir."

Adam: *surprised* "Why not?"

Sadie: "I've been thinking over all the things that have happened lately, and I'm just not cut out for it. I'm too selfish. I think about me too much and not about the family and what's best for them."

Adam: "I see. So your mind is set? You just want me to hand over heirship to Logan?"

Sadie:*barely able to speak, squeezing her eyes shut so the tears don't fall* "Yes."

Adam: "Okay. If that's how you feel, I'll discuss it with your mother and after your young adult birthdays, we'll make the announcement."

And before they know it, the big day is upon them! The family gathers around and claps and cheers!
Rae and Sam can't believe they got to see this day, being 112 and 115, respectively!

And we have Logan Frio---young adult
LTW: World Renowned Surgeon (had no idea that would even be an option!)
Traits: Good, Clumsy, Kleptomaniac, Vegetarian, and Photographer's Eye
Favorites: Chinese, Frog Legs, and Violet
GF: Sasha Crewe

Dee: "I never knew you wanted to be a doctor?! You've never ever popped that before!"

Logan: "It came up recently."

Dee: "Perhaps after the scare with Ronan's cookies?"

Logan: "Perhaps."

Dee: "Trying to take care of the family?"

Logan: *subdued* "Not exactly."

Next up is Sadie. She stands in front of her cake with the family cheering behind her.
So close behind her I can't even get a shot of her or the cake!

So we try that again. Sadie and her cake this time!

And Sadie ages up with the same hair as she did for teen.

Dee: "Going to keep it this time?"

Sadie: "No it's not me any more."

So we head off to find a mirror and we have:

Sadie Frio---young adult
LTW: Magic Makeover (Bless 12 Sims with Inner beauty and Max Charisma)
Traits: Brave, Virtuoso, Can't Stand Art, Charismatic, and Night Owl
Favorites: Classical, Cheese Tofu Steak, and Irish Green
BF: Jimmie Hemlock

Dee: "You didn't pick a music LTW! I guess Rock Star was out since you love Classical Music, but why not One Sim Band?"

Sadie: "I thought about it, and I still love music, but somehow my Fairy Heritage has become more important. It's what makes me unique. Something I can make a difference with. And I can still form a band for my career if I want, it just won't be my focus."

Dee: "I see. You took in all the things we spoke about, me, your Grandma Rae, your Dad, and you made a mature decision."

Sadie: *seriously* "I hope so." *flashes a smile* "But if we hang around Bridgeport long enough, I know a couple of Sims who need some Inner Beauty!"

After their YA birthdays, Logan decides he needs to talk to his Dad.

Logan: "Dad, I've given it a lot of thought and I really messed up with Leia. Sadie's forgiven me, but I don't think you can consider me for heir. I'm just not heir material. I think too much of myself and not about what's best for the family."

Adam: *nodding* "You too, huh. Your sister came to me BEFORE your birthdays and said pretty much the same thing! Then the both of you went and grew up and picked LTW's that, frankly, have astonished me and the rest of the family! Don't get me wrong, I'm proud that you aspire to become a surgeon and that Sadie chose to follow her fairy heritage, but it did come as a bit of a surprise. So, I'll tell you what I told your sister. After I discuss it with your Mom, and after your YA birthdays, we'll make the heir announcement."

Logan: "But we've just had our birthdays. I thought that after I spoke with you, you'd go ahead and make the announcement. I didn't know about Sadie talking to you before hand but that doesn't change anything. You can make the announcement now and get it over with."

Adam: *with a look, shaking his head* "You're right Logan, you don't always stop to think about the family."

Logan: *confused* "But I'm letting you give heirship to Sadie…."

Adam:*stopping him with a smile* "Wait, wait, let me finish. I'm not talking about you and Sadie. I'm talking about Sasha and Jimmie. They have a say in this too, if they decide to become part of this family, and they're both still teens. They can't make that decision until their YA birthdays."

Logan:*shaking his head* "I still keep getting it wrong! That proves my point, Dad. Just not fit to be heir! So we still have to wait."

Adam: *taking a deep breath* "We wait, which is sometimes the hardest thing of all to do. And it's never easy, son. No matter how old you are. Wondering if you're making the right decisions, the right choices. And you two are making it the hardest decision of my life!"

But outside, another couple are having a serious conversation.

Sadie: "Jimmie you aged up! And you're, wow, I'm blown away!"

Jimmie: "Me too, you are so beautiful Sadie! There's no way I can let you go off alone, heir or spare, I'm in!"

Sadie: "Are you sure Jimmie? It's a big decision…"

But before she can finish, Jimmie has swept her up in his arms! He's sure!

Author's note: ***So now we're just waiting on Sasha who is still a teen in game!

And we have another issue as well. There's only 1 spot open in the household!
Grandma Rae and Grandpa Sam have made it all the way to the twins YA birthdays.

So though waiting for Sasha to grow up is a happy waiting, Grim's visit for one or both of them, won't be!
I dread the thought and have been playing with my heart in my throat for his ominous visit.
Every time Sam cancels an action, I think--where's Grim?!---but it's just Sam messing with me!

So the next chapter isn't named it's just coming soon.
After I play and get the chapter written and posted, I'll give everyone time to weigh their decisions and cast their votes.
I'm not having any easier time than Adam! I still love them both and their SO's!
And yes, I'm going in game as soon as this is posted!

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 27-- A Difficult Choice
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2018, 02:25:53 PM »
Monday p.m.-- Sadie doesn't waste a moment and heads to the Fall Festival. It's pretty quiet and she's not sure exactly what Inner Beauty will do so she just wanders around a bit checking things out.  First the haunted house, she's brave so it doesn't scare her much. She's wanted to gain Celebrity status for awhile so she approaches Tom Wordy and asks for his autograph. Then she impresses him and they can socialize. But that's not what she's come all the way into the city for, and Tom seems like too nice a guy for her to experiment on.

But then she sees someone who looks like a good candidate and before she loses her nerve, she bestows Inner Beauty. The sunglasses hide some of it but the woman does look a bit scary!

With a bit of confidence, Sadie approaches a teenager and wonders if it works on teens.
Only one way to find out! And she lets the fairy dust fly!

Dee: "I would definitely say it works on teens Sadie!"
Sadie: *with a laugh* "Good to know, isn't it?"
Dee: "Yeah, but you might have wanted to ask her name first. That's Krissy Crewe, Sasha's sister!"
Sadie: "Well, if she's nice, the spell will wear off sooner."

Sadie: "My fairy powers waning and I'm a bit thirsty, so I'm going to head over to the Bonsai Lounge and grab a drink and knock out that Celebrity Op I have."

After her drink, Sadie decides it's been a good start on her LTW and decides to head home to get some sleep.
But as she's passing the Striker house she sees the lights are still on even though it's late and decides to stop and see if they will open their gate. Surprisingly Leia opens the gate and lets her in!

Sadie: "Nothing like inviting in trouble!"

Dee: "You're really going to do this?"

Sadie: "Yes. It's not petty, it's deserved. I just did it to two other Sims that have never done anything to me at all. And she's aged up so I'm not picking on an innocent teen. *with a bit of a laugh* Oh, wait, I've already done that! And look at her hair---this is going to be good!"

Leia: "It's late and you came over to insult my hair?!"

Sadie: "No, that would be something you would do. I came over to do this!"

And she showers Leia with pixie dust!

Leia: *laughing* "Dusty sparkles, that's all you've got?!"

Sadie: *grinning* "Just give it a minute!"

Leia: "Like you could do anything to me! Hey, wait, why do I feel so weird? My face! What have you done to me?!'

Sadie: "Leia, I don't have to mention this part but I will.  If you can be nice, it wears off quicker. Oh, and it goes great with the hair. Nice look for Spooky Day!"

And feeling satisfied with a great start to her Tuesday, Sadie goes home for some much needed rest.

Later Tuesday morning-- Logan calls Sasha and invites her over. He was hoping to see her Monday night but she was too tired to come over after school and work that day. He doesn't mention his birthday and wants to surprise her with his grown-up look!

The door bell rings and he rushes to answer it. But Logan is the one who gets surprised! It's not teen Sasha who is standing there, but a grown up Sasha! The wait wasn't long after all.

Logan invites her inside as the fall weather has turned cold and rainy.
They chat a bit and he decides no time like the present and invites her to move in!
She accepts and they kiss.
But before they can announce Sasha has joined the family, they both have to head off to work.
Logan for his first day at Sacred Spleen and Sasha to the stadium.

With Rae, Logan, and Sasha at work, and Ronan at school, the house is pretty quiet.
Sam paints for a bit and then heads out to check the mail.
He gets more than he bargained for as the mailbox has been fairy trapped and he's soon surrounded by bees. And they sting!

Exhausted after fighting off the bees and in not such a good mood, Sam heads inside for a nap before everyone gets home from work and school. Hours later he wakes up but he's not sure why. Maybe a noise? The front door?

But it's something a lot more serious, something he's been thinking is long overdue!
And it's happening right now! Even though he's been expecting it, he can't keep the shock from showing on his face.

The family rushes into his bedroom crying at the sight of Sam's gray ghost.
But one thought is uppermost in all their minds: Rae isn't home!
She was doing a charity event at the school after work and it's on the far side of the city.
There's no way she can make it home in time.
This breaks their hearts even more to have Sam leave without Rae by his side.

And inevitably Grim arrives. It took him awhile as he walked all the way around the back side of the house by Sam and Rae's bedroom windows.

Skirted the end of the house by the hot tub.

And finally entered through the pool doors in the hallway!

Dee: "Couldn't  you have just came through the window or a wall Grim?"

Grim: "That fairy is here! I am following her instructions and doing this properly, which means using a door! But there's too many Sims in the bedroom, so I'll have to do my duty from here."

Dee: *knowingly* "You just don't want another run in with the fairy!"

Without actually seeing Grim, the family is a bit shocked when Sam's ghost disappears and a golden urn appears in the room. I think Sophie was prepping for a meeting with Grim but he outfoxed her this time! Logan and Sadie can't believe their beloved Grandpa Sam is really gone.

Sadie's too broken up to ask Jimmie over but she calls him to tell him of their loss.
Then she heads off to the fairy house to grieve alone.
Logan and Sasha console each other, while Adam consoles Ronan.
No one even noticed when Rae returned home. She didn't go to her bedroom or speak with anyone.
I found her here, taking solace in her music, but with grief clearly showing on her face.

Wednesday afternoon--- Sadie's still upset with Sam's passing, but she heads to the Festival anyway. Her grief makes it easier to do this to Buster Round-Belle.

And this to Diana Jones.

But it's evening now so she calls Jimmie and he agrees to meet her there at the park.
She doesn't waste any time but invites him to move in and when he accepts they both head back home. It's been a long day so everyone heads off to bed.

Thursday a.m. -- With the house full, Adam tells everyone that he's talked it over with Rae and Sophie and since both Sadie and Logan deferred to each other, it's made that option void.

Adam continues: "We have to have an heir and though your mother would be quite capable of producing another child, and that child could inherit her fairy genetics, I'm too old to go that route!"

Sophie: *with raised brows* "It would have been proper to mention that to me before saying it in front of the whole family! But I agree. *with an unusually impish smile* Your father's just way too old!"

Adam: *laughs* "That was fair since I sprang that on you! But the three of us decided that since family is the key, then it's the whole family that will make the decision on heir! 

He reviews the choices for heir couples and their bios:

Logan Frio---young adult                                                                                             
Occult status: Fairy
LTW: World Renowned Surgeon
Career: Medical---level 1
Traits: Good, Clumsy, Kleptomaniac, Vegetarian, and Photographer's Eye
Favorites: Chinese, Frog Legs, and Violet
Celebrity status: 3 stars
GF: Sasha Crewe

Sasha Crewe---young adult
Occult status: none
LTW: Become a Superstar Athlete
Career: Athletic--level 1
Traits: Insane, Family-Oriented, Good, Excitable, and Athletic
Favorites: French, Grilled Salmon, Turquoise
Skills at move in: Gardening--5
Celebrity status: one star
BF: Logan Frio

Logan and Sasha

Sadie Frio---young adult
Occult status: Fairy
LTW: Magic Makeover
Career: none yet, may start a band
Traits: Brave, Virtuoso, Can't Stand Art, Charismatic, and Night Owl
Favorites: Classical, Cheese Tofu Steak, and Irish Green
Celebrity status: 3 stars
BF: Jimmie Hemlock

Jimmie Hemlock--young adult
Occult status: Vampire
LTW: Culinary Librarian
Career: Culinary--level 1
Traits: Neurotic, Great-Kisser, Natural Cook, Genius, Artistic
Favorites: Songwriter, O positive, Spice Brown
Skills at move in: Logic--2
Celebrity status: none
GF: Sadie Frio

Sadie and Jimmie         

Adam continues: And let me remind all of you that it's NOT selfish to vote for yourself. So think carefully and choose wisely. Vote from your heart. When you've decided, place your vote in the music box.

Author's note: ***Forum viewers, please follow Adam's directions on voting for an heir. But use the convenient poll box instead of the music box. I'll give it 24 hours and close voting 10-20-18 @ 2:30 pm EDT.

Once voting closes, the heir will be announced to the family in Chapter 28---The Chosen Heir
Coming soon

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 28---The Chosen Heir
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2018, 10:09:33 PM »
The family gathers in the living room after everyone has voted, each one thinking their own thoughts.

Ronan: *I love Sadie, but I'm not so comfortable with a vampire as part of the heir couple! Since I wasn't eligible, I had to vote for Logan. I hope she won't be mad at me.*

Jimmie just looks eager to be a part of this, no matter how the voting goes or who becomes heir. He was honest with Sadie, heir or spare, he just wants to be with her!

But Sadie voices her thoughts: "Dad, I know we've made this a tough decision, but I agree with Jimmie. Heir or spare, we're in this together with the family."

Logan and Sasha sit side by side in anticipation of the news. Logan looking very solemn but Sasha looking scared!

Logan: *thinking* I will be glad when this is all over and the decision's made. Heir or spare, my medical duties will be my main focus now!*

Sasha: *thinking* Heirs have so much responsibility, I hope I can handle it if we get chosen!*

Rae: *glancing at Adam and thinking* This has been so tough on him and he's almost an elder now. It's added quite a bit of strain, all this heir business! I love them both too and either one will make a fine heir. With eight of us, it could have been a tie! We couldn't have that, and since I still couldn't choose, I abstained.*

Sophie and Adam look over their family. Sophie with a happy smile seeing the twins with their intended spouses and Ronan looking so grown up, almost a young adult himself.

Adam is serious as he says: "I know everyone is nervous so I'm not going to prolong this. But I just wanted everyone to know that I'm not going to read out the votes or disclose who voted for whom."
*Adam sees a look of relief pass over several faces as he continues*  "The heir is Logan!"

Everyone jumps up and Adam congratulates Logan.

Adam: "You'll do find son! Congratulations!"

Logan: "Thanks Dad! I'm a bit surprised, but I'll do my best! *whispers* "I voted for Sadie."

Adam: "I know. You two are very loyal to each other."

Adam gives Sadie a hug and says: "Don’t think this let's you off the hook. You and Jimmie are special to this family and your contributions are still important!"

Logan: "I hope you're not too disappointed Sis!"

Sadie: "Not at all! I voted for you! Now I can go take a dip in the pool and you have to decide where we move to next!"

Logan: "There is that, but I have an interesting possibility in mind!"

Sadie: *laughing* "Already? Wow, you work fast as heir, bro!"

But Sadie doesn't get her swim time in just yet.

Jimmie caresses her cheek and says: "As spares, we get a lot more freedom, so let's enjoy ours!"

And with the look she gives Jimmie, it's time to turn our attention somewhere else!

And there's a lot going on before moving day.

Ronan gets a makeover for prom.

He styles his hair this way. And even with Sophie's cheekbones, he still looks like a Frio with that coloring!

But where did those beautiful violet eyes come from?

Ronan: "Ugh, you just had to notice that, didn't you? I wish Sadie had gotten them!"

Dee: "Me too! But that's besides the point. The Frio's have dark eyes with maybe a hint of Ursine hazel/green and your Mom has brilliant blue ones! But violet eyes, that is a feature I hope you pass on!"

Ronan:*embarrassed* "Don't say stuff like that! It was bad enough when I had 'the talk' with Dad!"

Dee: "Sorry, my teen years are way behind me. As you get older, you'll find less and less that bothers you."

Ronan: "Let's just move on to the clothes, please! I have to get across town soon."

And that's just what we do.
His favorite color is gray so he picks this for everyday.

And with the weather turning colder, a casual but warmer outdoor outfit.

Then he changes into his formal and heads off to prom. He doesn't have a date but he doesn't want to miss the experience as he may not get a chance to attend prom in the next town.
Even without a date, he has a great time, gets voted Prom King and only gets into one fight!
Not bad for an evil grump!

In the meantime, Sadie heads over to the Elixir Store, and lets some Inner Beauty fairy dust fly.
In Rafael Striker's pretty face!

Oh, that doesn't look pretty now at all, but her count is now up to 6! Halfway there!

With their time in Bridgeport running out, Rae heads over to Clarisse and Cemre's to see her grandchildren.

My how they've grown! Ria's a young lady and so pretty with Cemre's blonde looks.

Cemre: "Hi Rae, nice to see you. The kids are heading off to school, but Clarisse has some news for you!"

Ria: "Hi Grandma Rae. It's our first day of school! I'll call you when I get home and tell you all about it! Oh, there's the bus! Bye."

Donnell missed the bus so he's taking his bike!

Donnell: "Can't talk Grandma Rae, going to be late! Bye."

Rae heads inside out of the rain and sees why Clarisse is so happy for her visit.
They are expecting a nooboo!

Rae is thrilled at the idea of another grandchild!
She hugs Clarisse and promises she will see this new addition before she leaves.

Rae: "I wouldn't miss it for the world honey! If it's within my power, I'll hold that little one in my arms at least once!"

Clarisse: "You've done so much for me Mom. I'm going to miss you when you all leave. Where are you moving to?"

Rae: "We don't know yet. Sadie told us Logan is working on something so we should know soon. And we'll definitely keep in touch. By phone and e-mail, at least!"

Rae's set up a memorial for Sam. She misses him so much! She holds it together most of the time, but when she's alone with him, she lets her tears and grief flow.

Rae: "I'd thought I'd be with you by now, my love. But my place is still here. Soon, though, soon."

And Sam, not being able to bear his sweet Rae's tears, decides to pay her a visit. Deathly afraid of ghosts while he was alive, he's surprised he's so comfortable with his own ghostly self.

And Rae, sensing his presence, joins him for a companionable rocking chair duet!

Then they decide to break into some sweet dance moves!

Sam: "Wow, now I know why Jared loved parties and dancing so much. This is fun!"

Rae:*thinking* Rocking, dancing, it doesn't matter to me as long as we're together*

With her reunion with Sam fresh in her mind, Rae gives Adam all the information he needs for Sam's
Memorial notice.

He thought maybe she would want to write it her herself, but Rae smiled and told him her forte was music, and that Adam was the writer in the family!

In dedication to our loving and devoted husband, father, and grandfather:
Sam Sekemoto Frio--Elder, 117 days
LTW: Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers--COMPLETED (MF)
Born in Sunset Valley, Raised his family in Moonlight Falls, Final years in Bridgeport
Career: Painting--Master of the Brush-- earnings $209,000+ (with many more stored for posterity)

He leaves behind his loving wife, Rae Frio
Two children and their spouses:
Adam and Sophie (Rodgers) Frio
Clarisse and Cemre Frio

And 5 grandchildren, who were lucky enough to have him in their lives:
Logan, Sadie, Ronan, Donnell, and Demetria Frio
His daughter Clarisse is saddened that their expected child will not know this great man.

He was predeceased by his grandmother, Yumi Sekemoto and
by his father, Leighton Sekemoto as well as his step-mother, Holly Alto Sekemoto,
and his step-grandparents, Nick and Vito Alto.
He was also survived by his step-Uncle, Ahmad Alto and his step-Aunt, Latricia Alto,
three half-brothers, Broderick, Willard, Randell, and two half-sisters, Kylee, and Dominique Sekemoto.

A special note from his son, Adam: Dad, you lived your life quietly but with joy. Instilling in us the values of honesty, integrity, and above all, family. I feel blessed and honored to have been your son and on the receiving end of your experience and knowledge. I hope I can live up to your example and keep our family going as well as you and Mom have done. Rest in peace, Dad, rest in peace, you have earned it.

Chapter 29-- Wrapping Things Up in Bridgeport
Coming soon.

Author's note: ***Thank you all for voting and helping choose our next heir! I appreciate the views and votes, and as always Happy Simming!***

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 29-- Wrapping Things Up in Bridgeport
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2018, 09:55:11 PM »
After Logan met Sasha, one of the first things Sadie wanted was to become friends with her. They became friends quickly, and Sadie was relieved to know the friendliness wasn't just when Logan was around.

Then Sasha got an opportunity to increase her celebrity status just by dancing at a club.
So she goes and dances in her swimsuit and flippers!

Dee: "Sash, you know what this means don't you?"

Sasha: "Yeah, I'm one step closer to becoming a 3 star celebrity!"

Dee: "No, it means a trip to the dresser for you as soon as you get home!"

Logan met her after his shift at Sacred Spleen hoping to relax and have dinner and dance with Sasha.

But on his way to the dance floor, he gets stopped by a woman bent over in pain.

Of course, he had to give her medical attention. Once treated, she and the rest of the crowd applauded his efforts.

But Sadie and Jimmie got to see a movie and watch the stars together.

Sadie: "You're sure you won't miss all the nightlife here Jimmie?"

Jimmie: "As long as I'm with you, not much to miss. But if this new town doesn't have a Clan, I was thinking I could start my own instead of just cooling my heels waiting for dad to step down here. And with our longevity, why just stop at one town, we could spread our wings so to speak and have Clans in as many towns as we wanted. Vampire and Fairy!"

Sadie: "You are so smart Jimmie! I never even thought of that possibility. We could stay in the next town with my family for awhile and then go wherever we want!"

I kept my word to Sasha and she hits the dresser as soon as she gets home. Being insane you never know what clothes she'll wear, but I don't want to see the flippers again. So we pick this for her swimwear in her favorite color aqua.

For her formal she goes with classic black with just a hint of color, befitting a doctor's wife!

Dee: "Jumping the gun their Sasha?"

Sasha, "No, not really. I know Logan's got years to go before he gets MD after his name, but I want to be all set and not embarrass him."

Dee: "And you don't think showing up in swimwear or athletic at a formal dinner will embarrass him?"

Sasha: "Probably, but that's where you come in! You've got to be a careful Watcher and make sure I change into the right clothes. And if I change into odd ones, change me back again."

Dee: "Well, it's nice to know you've got it all worked out. Pretty impressive for someone like you."

Sasha: "What do you mean, 'someone like me'? Hurry up with this outfit so I can go exercise!"

Dee: "But this is your formal!"

Sasha: "Your point?"

Dee: *sighing* "Never mind."

Not to be left out and because I want him to look nice, Jimmie hits the dresser next.
His favorite color is spice brown, just like Claire, Audra, and Agnes.
He chooses this for everyday.

And this for his formal.

Dee: Wow, Jimmie, I was leery of having to use spice brown again but with the black it really compliments your coloring. You look very sophisticated in both those outfits!"

Jimmie: "Thanks. But the important thing is if Sadie thinks so!'

Dee: "Something special on your mind?"

Jimmie: "As soon as I get up my nerve!"

And Ronan is still up to his old tricks! I caught him doing this once!

Dee: "Stop right there, young man!"

Ronan: "You are NO fun."

But I wasn't able to stop this from happening!

Ronan: "Aw, did I scare ya Sasha! Too late that time watcher!"

As Ronan cackles with evil delight, I try to console Sasha.

Dee: "I'll try to be more watchful Sasha, but don't turn your back on him like that!"

And everyone has new clothes just in time for Adam's elder birthday! Time sure does fly.

Rae, at 120 days, throws Adam a birthday party to celebrate this milestone as well as say goodbye to all the friends they've made in Bridgeport. So the house is crammed with guests again!

Cousin Cameron Bean joins them this time as well family and celebrities.

And Adam gets the gray hair he definitely earned with choosing an heir!

Wow, Adam as an elder. That is going to take some getting used to!

And with only a few days left of school here in Bridgeport, Ronan brings a friend home from school.
A girl!

Ronan: "No need to act all surprised! I do know other teens. Even female ones!"

Mystery girl: "Hey, thanks for inviting me over Ronan. I've been meaning to get to know you."

Mystery girl: "On second thought, never mind, you're too neat and evil for me! I'm out of here."

Ronan: "Not a word. I don't want to hear it!"

Then Jimmie makes his move! He asks Adam for Sadie's hand!

Adam is impressed with Jimmie's respectfulness and gives his blessing on their engagement!

And then Jimmie goes straight to Sadie and proposes!

Jimmie: "Sadie Frio, love of my life, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Sadie:*squealing* "Yes, oh yes, I want us to be together forever!"

Jimmie: *thinking* That can be easily arranged, my love.*

And when Logan gets home his promotion to paramedic takes second place to his thoughts of the new town.

Logan:*thinking* Wow, a town that needs medical personnel and that has an odd genetic anomaly. What could be more perfect for me and Sadie. It'll be interesting to see if it is genetic or if fairy magic is involved as it sounds like it could be with such big ears! Either way, the next stage of our journey is bound to bring excitement, new friends, and new adventures.*

But there's one last thing on Rae's agenda before leaving Bridgeport.
She never dreamed she'd be moving on to the 4th town and now she has to say goodbye to the family members she's leaving behind.

Rae: "Of course, you can come visit us in the new town Ria and you can call me every day and e-mail.  I'm sure gonna miss you honey! I'm sorry Donnell's at a friend's house tonight. But we will stay in touch, we can even video chat so I can see how much you've all grown every day!"

Rae: And I have some special artwork of Grandpa Sam's to leave with you. Paintings he wanted each one of you to have.

And then she peeks into the nursery, not wanting to wake the nooboo.
But he's wide awake so she scurries in and picks him up.

Rae: "Oh, Christopher Samuel, what a sweetie you are! Grandpa Sam would have loved holding you, but since he can't, I'll have to give you twice as many cuddles and kisses!"

And she does just that! Playing with him and cuddling him until it's time for his bottle.
And though she's sad at leaving him, she's grateful she got the opportunity to see this last grandchild!

Everyone is excited as the taxi heads down the road to their new house!

And here it is! The Chester House, their new home in Twinbrook!

Chapter 30--Settling Down in Twinbrook
Coming soon

Author's note*** A special thanks to MrsFlynn for providing a copy of her Chester House which has been chosen as the Frio families home in Twinbrook. Any changes, decorating, or furnishing in upcoming chapters is the sole responsibility of the author and should in no way reflect on the builders wonderful talents!***

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 30--Settling Down in Twinbrook
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2018, 12:40:08 AM »
Logan: *excitedly* It's going to take a bit to get everything organized and moved in! The house was just built recently, and has lots of space but it may need a bit of renovating to get it just right for us and make it feel like home. I have the plans from the builders right here dad, so we can make the changes we need and get the plans back to them. That's why we took that taxi from the rental house. If anyone feels the need they can sleep there so any renovating won't disturb them."

"Here's the 1st floor. It has an open concept eat-in-kitchen and living room with doors to the back deck and it has 2 bedrooms and a shared full bath. Off the living area are spiral stairs going up to the 2nd floor and straight stairs heading down to the huge basement area."

Logan: "The 2nd floor has two more bedrooms with a full bath between them. And an open area that would be great for your writing dad. I was thinking a study/library nook and it's big enough for your computer desk."

Logan: "And this is the basement currently. It has a small central area with one huge room plus 4 smaller rooms and 4 bathrooms roughed in, but not finished. Most of the inside walls are temporary, so we can have the builders finish it the way we want."

Adam: "What's this one? It's not of the house."

Logan: *looking over his shoulder* "Oh, that's a bird's eye view of the town. I asked if I could keep it and they said yes. I thought it might help us get familiar with the area. All of our workplaces are close by!"

Logan: "And they let me keep the aerial shot of the house too. You can see the hospital I'll be working at just over the bridge! It's the blue stone building next to the police station. It's so close, I could walk to work!"

A few days pass and the house is looking more like a home. Bedrooms have been chosen and most of their furniture is in place. And as a surprise Logan had the builder's add a pool, paying top dollar for a rush job! Since the cost of the home was such a bargain, Logan felt the splurge on the pool was justified.

The 1st floor.

An inside view of the kitchen with the new bay window.

And the furnished and decorated living room with rocking chairs that all sims enjoy, living and ghostly.

Rae and Adam take a break and enjoy a soothing rock in their new home.

The memorial to those departed, Claire, Jared, and Sam, is in an alcove across from the rockers and between the bedrooms. Sam's masterpiece brightens up the wall there.

Sadie: "I love how we arranged the memorial. They'll always be with us, watching over us, such a comforting thought."

And Claire puts her stamp of approval on the new house.

Claire: "They chose wisely. The boy is doing just fine."

Rae has chosen the kid's room on the 1st floor as her bedroom as she doesn't want to sleep in her big bed without Sam anymore. And Ronan's sharing it with her for now.

Sasha takes a quick break from unpacking and just daydreams on the bed.

The 2nd floor, mostly furnished but not decorated yet.

Rae's planning on taking Sam's paintings out of storage for the upstairs walls and making a gallery of his work.

The basement is where the family spends a lot of their time.

And everybody has ideas on how it should be used.

Rae and Sadie: "We have to have a music room!"

Sasha: "And an exercise room is a must."

Ronan: "And don't forget about all the great stuff we have for a rec room. The bowling alley, foosball table, darts, and I think I even saw the movers unloading a dominoes table."

Sadie: *smiling fondly* "Dominoes, that was from when we were just kids! Remember that Jimmie? I had you and Sasha, and that paperboy over, what was his name?"

Jimmie: *having no trouble recalling the name* "Nathaniel Dupre. Wow, that does bring back memories. I was so nervous being in a house full of humans and fairies!" *giving Sadie a fond glance and smile* "And look what that friendship turned into---the love of my life!"

Having other thoughts on their minds, Jimmie and Sadie leave the basement decisions to the rest of the family and head into town for some alone time.

They go to the diner first for a quick meal, and Jimmie introduces her to some of his co-workers.

But they're soon alone and enjoying their favorite past time. Snuggling together and watching the stars. Well, when they're not kissing!

Sadie: "I will never tire of Jimmie's kisses---good thing I'm sitting down, he makes me weak in the knees!"

Jimmie: "Is it too soon to ask you to pick a date Sadie?"

Sadie: "Too soon? I've been wanting to get married ever since you proposed. I wanted to give YOU more time! And with the move and all, it's been so busy."

Jimmie: "I don't want to wait any longer. I can get a few days off from work, we have extra staff. And I've talked to my family and they said they could all get here by the weekend. "

Sadie: "Then it's settled. Everything should be done at the house by Friday, so we'll get married Saturday afternoon. I've always wanted an outdoor wedding. * then thinking---that probably isn't a good idea for vampires!* "I mean an evening ceremony would be fine."

Jimmie: "Whatever your heart desires my love! I'll do everything in my power to make it the outdoor afternoon wedding of your dreams!"

When Jimmie and Sadie get back to the house and make their announcement, the basement plans are quickly finalized and sent off, so they can be completed before the big event.

In the meantime it's work, work, and more work, for those trying to get ahead in their careers and achieve their LTW's.

For Logan it's doing research. He gets up early before work and hits his medical journals.

For Jimmie it's studying cooking and reading recipes at the library at night after work.
He's really thankful for the motive mobile as then he only needs a plasma fruit to keep all of his needs up and keep him focused.

Ronan meets two girls from school. First, Chase Bayless and she comes over to visit. But he finds out she's involved with someone, so they just have a water balloon fight with DeAndre Wolf.

Then he has to stay late one day at school and he meets Jade Greenwood. They hit it off and she's single, so he asks her to Prom and she accepts.

Ronan: "I'd love to take you to the Moonlight Serenade Dance."

Jade: "Wow, thanks for asking me Ronan, I didn't think anybody would!"

Ronan: "I can't believe that! A girl as pretty and as nice as you would have her pick of any of the guys at school."

Jade: *sadly* "But that's what they all think, that I'm just too nice and too pretty and that someone's already asked me, so no one does!"

Ronan: "*with a smile* "Well, not this time! It's going to be a blast!"

Prom was the next night so he was cutting it pretty close. But he finds his formal and gets gussied up and looks great! He gave Chase a quick call and told her they'd meet her and Jeffrey at the school.

Jade arrives and we help her pick out a prom dress.

Ronan went all out and hired a limo. He wants this night to be special. And it was! They had a great night together and grew even closer. No prom king this time but no fights either. He was just glad he got to attend and with Jade!

Because as he walked out the school doors after the  prom, he twirled and sparkled!

Dee: "Congrats Ronan! I'm sorry we didn't get to have a big party and all for you!"

Ronan: "A party can wait. I wouldn't have missed taking Jade to prom for anything! She's still got some high school to go, so I can get established in my career, before she ages up. Hey, that's a thought. Could I throw a YA party for Jade?"

Dee: "That's a great idea! Once we get this wedding out of the way this weekend, we can start planning a big bash!"

Ronan Frio---YA
LTW: Emperor of Evil (we debated on this or ghost hunter, but evilness won out)
Traits: Evil, Grumpy, Neat, Gatherer, and Eccentric
Favorites: Digi Tunes, Veg Lobster Thermidor, and Gray
GF: Jade Greenwood

Chapter 31-- A Wedding in Twinbrook
Coming soon.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 31-- A Wedding in Twinbrook
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2018, 12:24:59 AM »
There's a lot to do before Saturday so everyone gets busy!

Sadie wants to finish leveling up her Charisma so she heads to the Library.
And with charisma maxed, she starts on her 6 Inner Beauty recipients. Well, hello there Alma Drill! Here's some fairy dust for you.

Oh, well, think of that as practice for Spooky Day! If you're nice, it'll be gone way before then!
Alma does not look pleased!

And Courtney Brewer is # 8! She barely evens stops chatting with Sadie, takes her new look in stride, and they are better friends than ever!

Then Sadie finds the maid, Anne T. Septik, out enjoying the pool.
She learns that Anne is flirty and decides that some Inner Beauty might be needed.

Sadie's out and about picking up special things for the wedding and runs across Marc Brandt.
He stops her to talk about art, of all things!

Sadie: "Well, enjoy looking in the mirror at that, Mr. Brandt!"

Yet they part as friends! Her completed charisma challenges come in very handy.

The basement is finished early Friday and they get all the essentials moved in.

Rae: "The music room and the easels are in the central part, so we have all the creative stuff together."

Adam: "Along with a mini bar and a couch so those watching can be comfortable."

Sadie: "And it's nice the easels are in the basement so Jimmie can paint comfortably as well as a sleep down here in his own room when he needs to."

Jimmie: *sheepishly* "Thanks for thinking of that everyone, we kind of skipped out on you."

Logan: "And all the rec room stuff fit pretty well after we had that corner bathroom removed. Gave us just the space we needed for the dominoes table."

Sasha: "And I love the exercise room so close to a bathroom for showers afterwards. And having the laundry in that bath is a good idea too."

Sophie: "And since we didn't need 3 bedrooms down here, I like having the logic and inventing tables in the same room. Even if I don't use them much, I feel safer with them together and a smoke alarm in there, just in case!

Ronan: "And I like having my room down here on my own, especially now that I'm older. Not that I minded sharing the kid's room upstairs with you Grandma Rae, it just that.."

Rae:*smiling* "You don't have to explain Ronan. Nothing evil about a young man wanting his own space and one without an old lady in it! I was young once too, and had to share a room with all three of my siblings. And your Uncle Heath was evil like you! He didn't do anything really bad to us though, just liked to tell ghost stories and give us a bit of a scare."

With the basement finished, Rae gets down to some serious potion making!

Rae: "It's just not fair! I took up way too much of their time, especially Sasha's. It's only right that I make up for it somehow."

And once she's done, she finds Sasha listening to Sadie playing the keyboards.
She asks Sadie to take a break so she can have a moment alone with Sasha.

Sasha: *nervously* "Is everything okay Grandma Rae? I haven't done something wrong have I? Sometimes I do things that don't seem wrong to me but that really bother other sims!"

Rae: " No, Sasha, you haven't done anything wrong. In fact, I find your quirky ways quite amusing. You do your own thing and you don't let anyone tell you it's wrong. And I'm so glad I was given this time to get to know you! You and Logan are such a cute couple and I know you'll be the best heir spouse that you can. But I feel badly for taking up so much of your time and not leaving space in the house. My mother started this journey as an adult and she only got to see a few of her grandchildren and now I've done the same to you! So I've made something special for you, to change that, to give you your time back. Think it over and if you feel it's needed, use it!

Sasha: "Grandma Rae, this means a lot to me. I've enjoyed getting to know you too. I never had a grandmother before and now that I know you, I know what I was missing! I hope I can be as good a grandmother to my grandchildren."

Saturday morning dawns sunny and warm. And everyone is busy getting everything ready for the big event.
The side yard is cleared and the wedding arch, guest tables and cake table are all set up. Sadie's happy that it looks like a clear day, and she's okay with having the ceremony that evening.

Rae takes a moment to play a tune on the keyboards and then decides it's time to head upstairs to greet the wedding guests. But something else happens instead. Something she's been waiting for but hopes won't ruin Sadie and Jimmie's wedding, or frighten the maid! But the maid looks different, must be the light, she thinks.

Jimmie is the 1st one of the family to see Rae and feel the presence of Grim! It breaks his heart for himself and Sadie. To lose Grandma Rae at all is a great loss, but on their wedding day, it's almost more than he can bear.

Most of the family arrive as well as the wedding guests.

Even though her family is devastated, Rae is ready and greets Grim with a smile and a handshake.

Rae: "It's been way too long without Sam, Grim. I've been ready for awhile, way back in Bridgeport."

Grim: "I know Rae, but with the life you've led, making so many lives brighter with your music, you earned that extra time. Time that your mother never got. I give where I can Rae Frio. Besides, if I'd showed up right after you'd moved in, that fairy would have had my hide!"

By the time Adam makes his way through all the guests, there's just a golden urn on the floor of the music room.

Adam*thinking* She died just as she lived, surrounded by her music. Fitting but still a great loss to us all. Goodbye Mom, give dad a hug from me, from all of us.*

They all make their way upstairs and Jimmie approaches Sadie.

Jimmie: "Should we postpone the ceremony my love? I'm willing to get married right now, but I'll understand if you want to wait. My heart aches for Grandma Rae and I'm sure you feel the same way."

Sadie: *sad and concerned * "Grandma Rae wouldn't want us to wait Jimmie and I know she's here with us, I can feel her, and the rest of them. But it's still daylight out, Jimmie. I can't lose you too!"

Jimmie: "I promised you the outdoor afternoon wedding of your dreams and I mean to keep that promise. It will be fine, just meet me under the arch."

Sadie:*surprised*  "Jimmie, you're sparkling! Oh, you got some vampiric sunscreen!"

Jimmie: "Better than that, I completed my LTW and am now Immortal, which includes permanent vampiric sunscreen! And it's working great! Let's get the ceremony started though before everyone starts crying about Rae again or my family burns up!"

Sadie: "And with this ring I thee wed, 'til death do us part."

Jimmie: *thinking*I could never let Sadie die*

The guests: *throwing petals* "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jimmie Hemlock!"

And Sophie and Adam share a special look on this their only daughter's wedding day! Even with Rae's passing, it's a special moment, but they too feel that Rae and the others are with them.

And Sadie cuts the cake with her parents and Jimmie's watching, and family and guests all around. It truly is the wedding of her dreams!

But Rae's death hits Jimmie suddenly and he breaks down before the cake.

Adam, on the other hand, realizes what Rae's passing means. An open space in the house.

Adam: *thinking* If I didn't know better, I'd think you planned this on purpose Mom. So the young people can start their families!*

And though not rowdy or wild, the couples have a wedding dance.
Adam and Sophie.

And the bride and groom.

Even Ronan got back from work in time to share a dance with Chase, his best friend.
He was hoping for a dance with Jade, but she had to leave before he got home.

And the newly married couple have a romantic shower together.

Sadie: "Did you hear music Jimmie?"

Jimmie: "Maybe it was Grandma Rae playing for us for our wedding!"

Sadie: "Maybe…that's a sweet thought Jimmie."

But a few days later Sadie rushes to the bathroom.

Sadie: "Wow, I don't feel so good. That breakfast didn't last long."

So Grandma Rae's passing has left an open space in the house. One it looks like Sadie could be filling soon!
A death, a wedding, and a new life begins. The circle of life continues.

Chapter 32-- Twinbrook Welcomes a Nooboo
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 32-- Twinbrook Welcomes a Nooboo
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2018, 11:03:31 PM »
After all the wedding pressure is off, Adam heads for his favorite place to relax. The pool. As he's heading down the slide, he can't help think of Sam's ghost popping in for a visit last night and just how much his dad liked the pool at their home in Bridgeport.

Even near the end of his life, at 113 days old, Sam would climb up and slip down the slide like a youngster, laughing the whole time! Usually at night, giving himself the 'it's dark' moodlet!

Adam *thinking* Boy, Dad was sure something, trying to fight his fears right to the end!

And Mom loved pool time too. She never let her age stop her and made sure she got plenty of slide time.

Across town on her way to the Library, Sadie can't help but notice a new Mom. Amy Bull was out and about with her little girl. She would have loved to introduce herself and ask the baby's name and chat, but then she remembered that Amy is Marc Brandt's partner and she wasn't sure she wanted to get into that discussion with a new mom!

So Sadie keeps on course and finds some new sims at the library. Oh, hello Rich Wheloff. Do you need some Inner Beauty?

Rich: "What have you done? That's my very pregnant wife screaming in the bathroom!"

Sadie:*shocked* thinking* First Marc and now Rich, wow, my timing is really off!*
So she does the only thing she can do.

She offers to take a very pregnant Rosy Wheloff and her husband to the hospital to get their baby delivered safely!
They quickly head outside to Sadie's car.

Good thing the hospital was close by!

Mom and son are doing fine and Sadie offers to drive them home.
But Rosy drives---a tough woman is Rosy!

And Rosy gets little Clifford all snuggled into his crib and heads for her own bed and some much needed rest.

The next day, Sadie realizes she only needs to shower Inner Beauty on one more Sim, so she heads back to her favorite spot. Hopefully no expectant parents this time! And someone she doesn't know is sitting there reading. But before she can introduce herself, this happens!

Sadie:*thinking* No wonder I've been drawn to nooboos lately! This explains so much! I hope Jimmie will be as excited as I am! I know Mom and Dad will be!*

Chase: "Oh, Mrs. Hemlock can I get a picture? I'm such a big fan and I love babies!"
*thinking* I can't wait to get married and start my own family!*

Sadie's not sure if she still has her Inner Beauty powers while she's expecting, but she lets the dust fly anyway!
And when the dust settles, Brady Canales looks like this and Sadie completes her LTW!

With such good news, Sadie rushes back home and tells Jimmie first thing!
Sadie: "We're having a nooboo!"
Jimmie: "Really, your sure? That's fantastic!"
And they both pish (that's pop a wish) for a girl!

Author's note**I actually used that word by mistake speaking with my husband so now it's a thing!

And neither of them can keep the baby news to themselves.

Jimmie tells Sasha.

Sasha:*swallowing hard past the lump in her throat* "You'll make a great Dad, Jimmie!'

Sadie tells her Mom.

Sophie: "Oh, sweetheart, that's so exciting! I know your Dad's going to be thrilled too. He'll rush right out and buy a teddy bear for the new little one! *talking to Sadie's tummy* "You'd like that wouldn't you nooboo? Mémé can't wait to hold you!"

Sadie: "Mom, I love mémé as your grandma name! You are so NOT a 'grandma'!

Sophie: "It's a fairy term from long ago, a shortened form of grand-mère."

Sadie:*smiling* "You've been thinking about this for awhile."

Sophie: "We all have. It was all your Grandma Rae could talk about near the end. How she was preventing you and your brother from bringing in the next generation."

Sadie: *with shocked realization* "But mostly Sasha! Being human, she's almost an adult now. And with this nooboo on the way, one step farther away again from having one of her own! Mom, Jimmie and I should move out!"

Sophie: *hugging her* "Not a chance! Your father and I have wanted this for awhile and you're not going to deprive us of getting to hold and cuddle our first grandchild here in our own home!"

Sophie: "Besides I think your Grandma Rae planned something. She was awfully secretive down in the basement before your wedding."

Sadie: *thoughtfully* "Come to think of it, Sasha was listening to me play one time and Grandma Rae asked me to take a break so she could talk to Sasha alone. But I didn't think anything of it. What do you think's going on?"

Sophie: "I don't know for sure, but I have my suspicions. But nothing for you to worry about sweetheart! You just take it easy and enjoy this time before the nooboo arrives."

Sadie: "Oh, I will Mom, I completed my LTW so all I'm going to do is play music and sing the baby to sleep!'

But later on downstairs, when Sadie shows up in the exercise room, she notices that Sasha can't look her in the eyes.
In fact, she won't look at her at all, so Sadie turns away to answer her phone. But before she can leave the room, Sasha speaks.

Sasha:*voice breaking a little* "Jimmie told me the good news Sadie. Congra--congratulations!"

Sadie: "I'm so sorry Sasha, I wasn't thinking…"

Sasha: *firmly getting herself under control* "No, no apologies, Sadie. It just caught me by surprise. I love babies and I am happy for you and Jimmie, really I am! I would never want anyone to feel bad about having a nooboo. It's the most precious time! You'd better answer that."

And with those words, a thoughtful looking Sasha returns to her exercising.
And a torn Sadie is free to answer her ringing phone.

But Jimmie's excitement about the baby puts Sadie's thoughts of Sasha in the back of her mind.

Jimmie: "There you are! How are you doing my love? You look so beautiful carrying our child."

And he takes her in his arms and kisses her passionately!

Sadie: "I'm fine Jimmie! Your kisses always put me on cloud nine!"

Jimmie: "In that case, let me talk to the little one! Papa's here, lovey! You've got a big family all excited for your arrival! I'll be buying you little shoes and teaching you to walk before you know it, if you're not flying!"

Sadie:*laughing* "More like getting up for midnight feedings and changing dirty diapers. Lots of dirty diapers!"

The Fall Festival is winding down, so Adam, Sophie, and Sadie decide to head over for a family photo.
But on the way, someone decides it's not the Festival they should go to, but the hospital!
Adam rushes an excited Sadie through the doors, while Sophie makes a quick call to Jimmie, who's at work at the diner.

And to everyone's shock, Sadie has a little boy! Welcome little Jamie Hemlock! Our grumpy vampire loner!
Sophie's with Sadie waiting for Adam to bring the car around and she seems more shocked than all of them, just staring at the wall!

Dee: "What's wrong Sophie?"

Sophie: "How could my mémé powers be so off---I kept thinking it was a girl, a little fairy girl! But no matter. We've been blessed with a healthy little boy, and I know he'll never want for love."

Sadie: "Don't feel bad Mom, Jimmie and I were thinking girl too! But I'm thinking this little guy is going to be full of surprises! Let's get him home!"

Dee: "Jimmie? You okay? Should you go back inside?'

Jimmie: "Sadie had a boy. I have a son! I'm just in shock. I've never felt so proud in my life! I never expected to feel this way--on top of the world!"

Jimmie: "Oh, I guess Adam took them all home in the car. No matter, I don't need wheels!"
And he RAN all the way home!

And even though they went home in the car, Sadie insisted on using the new stroller to go down the sidewalk.

Adam: *thinking* That family portrait will be even better with our grandson in it! A boy! I'm tickled pink or should I say blue! I need to start a new book, 'The Golden Years with Your First Grandchild' or better yet, just cuddle and rock him!*

And little Jamie is the first grandchild in the Frio home in Twinbrook!
A proud Adam carries the precious blue bundle to his waiting crib.

Adam:*thinking* I'm a grandfather. My birthday was one thing, but a grandson, now that makes it official, I'm old!*

Chapter 33-- Moving Out and Making Room
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 33-- Moving Out and Making Room
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2018, 05:40:27 PM »
Dee: "Hey Sash, doing some gardening in the dark I see."

Sasha: "Yes. It helps me relax and gives me time to think."

Dee: "So what are you thinking about?"

Sasha:*puzzled* "Gardening. Isn't that obvious? And you call me insane!"

Dee:*laughing* "You got me there Sash! But what I meant was anything besides gardening?"

Sasha:*more puzzled* "What else would I be thinking of? You really do ask odd questions."

Dee:*shaking her head*  "I'll leave you to it then."

Jimmie: "My love, you are so irresistible!"

And he takes her in his arms, kissing her breathless.

Sadie: *thinking* I love Jimmie so much and our son!*

But Sadie's not the only one that loves little Jamie!

He gets rocked by Grandpa Adam.

Fed by his papa.

And snuggled by his papa.

Played with by Mémé, a lot!

Even Uncle Ronan can't resist a cuddle or two!

When he's not doing this!

Dee: "Ronan, how could you! Stealing candy from the baby!"

Ronan: *chuckling evilly* "It's in my nature! Can't fight it! Don't want to! The lollipop tastes great and it makes the nooboo cry. That's a win-win for me!"

Dee:*narrows her eyes at him** "I'll accept that this time, since you've already done it. But I'm watching you. Just remember that!"

Ronan: "Watch away! There's so many of us, you'll get distracted, and then I'll grab my chance. And another lolly!"

But Sadie does get to spend special times with him.

Sadie:*thinking* Oh you're so sweet my son. And it's almost time for your birthday.*

And with that thought, she wishes for another child!

In the meantime, I spot the maid outside and she does look different. With a familiar mark on her neck!
So I head to the probable source, Jimmie.

Dee: "Have something to tell me about the maid Jimmie?"

Jimmie: "Oh, you noticed! Doesn't she look great!?"

Dee: "So what happened?"

Jimmie: "Well, now that I can go out during the day, I've been recruiting for my Clan here in Twinbrook. I talked it over with my Dad when he was here for the wedding. He thought it was a great idea to expand the Hemlock Clan to other towns. Especially those with no Clans at all. So that's what I've been doing!"

Dee: "So how many have you recruited so far?"

Jimmie: "Well, Courtney Brewer, one of the paparazzi that's always hanging around, was the first to join."

Jimmie: "Anne the maid, was next."

Jimmie: "Then I met Robert Castor outside of the diner after work one night. He's in the military and handy, so I thought he'd be a good candidate. He's a bit of a coward, but his vampire powers might help with that."

Jimmie: "And my last one, so far, was another paparazzi, Bianca Hoyle. I was heading into town to scout around and she was outside by the mailbox, so I didn't even have to leave the lot! Very fortuitous!"

Dee: "I guess so. How many more are you planning on, um, recruiting?"

Jimmie: "I talked that over with Dad too. He said it's better to keep a Clan on the small side, so as not to alienate the town and make feeding more difficult."

He continues: "And you have to take into account expansion through breeding as well. We have little Jamie already. And Robert Castor is married, so he could produce a vampire child. But his wife is human, unless he decides to turn her. I guess I'll have to ask him what his plans are. And then there's the possibility that Sadie and I have more children. *smiling* A very good possibility!"

Jimmie: "But I'm not sure if the maid or the paparazzi will hang around town or reproduce. Being female, I'd feel awkward asking them. They might think I'm interested in breeding. *shudders* And I'm faithful to Sadie. Though other clans do propagate that way."

Finally he adds: "And the four I've turned could turn others as well. I don't really have a lot of control over that. So maybe only 1 or 2 more myself."

Dee: *stunned* "I see. I didn't realize just how involved your Clan business was. But you seem to have it all under control and have thought it through pretty well, so I'll leave that exactly where it belongs. With the Head of the Clan."

Jimmie: *inclines his head respectfully* "Thank you."

In the basement, Ronan has asked Sasha to train him to build his athletic skill faster.

Sasha: *in her tough voice* "Give it more boy! If I'd had a granny she could do better than that! Run faster! Keep moving! Breathe!"

Ronan's too busy to even comment.

Later, to my surprise I find Ronan snuggling Jamie!

Dee: "Ronan, what are you up to?"

Ronan: "Just getting some last snuggles in. I didn't steal his candy!"

Dee: "Did I hear and unspoken, 'yet'?"

Ronan:*chuckling* "Not this time. Just saying goodbye to the little guy. I might be evil and grumpy, but I like nooboos just as much as the next guy."

Dee: "Goodbye? You mean because his birthday is coming up and he won't be a nooboo anymore?"

Ronan: "No, I mean Goodbye. As in I'm moving out, to my own place. Before you get upset, just give me a chance to explain."

Ronan: "I talked it over with Dad before in private and just a few minutes ago with Mom. She's not thrilled but she understands my reasons."

Dee: "Your reasons being?"

Ronan: "It's too crowded again. The house is too full."

Dee: "Too full for another nooboo. Logan and Sasha's, you mean?"

Ronan: "Yes. Grandma Rae had to wait for Grim. I don't. Since they can't talk me out of it, Mom and Dad have offered to buy me a small place here in town. And I've accepted."

Ronan continues: "Mom made me promise to visit and hugged me goodbye. I said my goodbyes to dad earlier and you just caught me with the little guy. Mom and Dad are going to let the others know. Because they would all try to talk me out of it. Well, maybe not Sasha, but she has good reasons to want space in the house. I'm one of the few who really understands that, being human myself. Her time is running out."

Dee: "I guess you two talked a bit when she was training you?"

Ronan: "Not talked exactly. She just has this aura of sadness, even when she's doing something she loves, like exercise. She would never say anything, she's too good for that!"

Dee: "I know. I felt it when she was in the garden the other night. But she wouldn't talk about it."

Ronan: *determined* "And I'm not going to be the bad guy for a change."

Ronan sits down at the computer and pulls up the realty section for Twinbrook.

Ronan: "There's not a lot to choose from. A one bedroom place under $20,000 and a mansion next door for over $300,000! Wow, this could be harder than I thought."

Dee: "Stop! What about that one? It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bath ranch house on a small lot and it's only $46,000. That could work for you and Jade. Oh, Jade's party! I promised you we could throw her a big bash."

Ronan: "It's okay. I already talked to Jade. She's only got a couple of days left of high school and she likes the idea of me having my own place. Besides, between my job and her school, not enough time for another party."

Dee: "Another party?"

Ronan: "Yes, Jamie's toddler birthday and Sasha's adult birthday! What's wrong with you? You're usually on top of the birthdays!"

Dee: "I guess it's the shock of you moving out! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"

Dee: "Why did you change clothes?"

Ronan: *patiently* "I'd rather not move in my athletic wear."

Dee: "You're leaving right now?! I thought you were just looking for possibilities!"

Ronan: "No time like the present. And I'm anxious to see the new place. Maybe get it fixed up a little before Jade moves in. I really hope she doesn't change her mind about us. Besides Chase, she's the only girl who's not run away from me!'

While Ronan heads off to his new place, Sasha and Logan take the time for some romance.

And so do Jimmie and Sadie.

And Sasha dreams of this!

But it's not to be!

Sadie: *rocking Jamie and speaking quietly* "I've got to tell her Dad! But I feel so bad. Jimmie and I want this baby so much, but not at Sasha's expense. Jimmie and I need to move this time!"

Adam: "*calmly* "Sasha will have her time Sadie. Once you move, we won't get to see you or your children nearly as much. Your mother and I want to have time with your children too. Sasha will understand."

And Sasha does understand without even letting her disappointment show.

She hugs Sadie and whispers, "Maybe it will be your little fairy girl this time!"

Sadie: "Oh, Sash, I promise boy or girl, we'll move out soon!"

Sasha: "No worries. Just enjoy this time with your parents and little ones. I'm going to, as I need all the practice I can get!"

Sadie: "You are such a good sister Sasha. I couldn't have asked for better!"

So Jimmie and Sadie are expecting their 2nd child.
Little Jamie's toddler birthday is coming up and so is Sasha's adult birthday!

Lots of events and maybe even a few surprises in Chapter 34-- Toddlers in Twinbrook
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 34-- Toddlers in Twinbrook
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2018, 01:03:05 PM »
The babies in Twinbrook are aging up!

Rosy Wheloff and Clifford are walking by the house one evening  and Sadie chats with them.

Sadie: "Hi Rosy, what a cute little man you've got there. He'll probably be a movie star one day! And he's gotten so big."

Rosy: "Thanks, we think he's cute too. But he's growing like a weed and eats everything in sight! In fact, he's hungry now, so I can't stay or he'll scream down the neighborhood! You had a little boy too, right?"

Sadie: "Yes, Jamie's birthday's coming up soon. He's just a bit younger than little Cliff here."

Rosy: "They grow up so fast! Catch you later, his stomach waits for no man!"

And when Jimmie and Sadie go to the library, they peek into the kid's room and see this little cutie playing at the blocks table.

It's Nadine Brandt, Amy and Marc's little girl.

Sadie: *thinking as she pats her tummy* Maybe this one will be that little girl Sasha was hoping we'd have!"

And before they know it, it's Jamie's birthday!

Grandpa Adam does the honors this time.

Sadie's so emotional with her pregnancy, she can't even watch!

Sophie:*proudly thinking* Wow, Jamie's growing up already and Sadie's close to having his little brother or sister. I'm going to be a mémé again!*

And here's our little man!

Sadie: "Ooh, out of sorts already. It's been a long day so it's nap time little Jamie."

Jamie: "Wan' cake! Wan' cake, now!"

Sadie: "After nap time. C'mon Mommy will rock you and sing you a song."

Jamie: "No nap, wan' cake, cake, cake!!!"

Sadie: "Oh, boy!"

And then my camera zooms to this!

Dee: "Oh, Sasha, we missed your birthday! I'm so sorry. And down here all alone in the basement."

Dee: "Sash, what's wrong? You're looking at me a bit startled!"

Sasha: *guiltily* "Umm, check my age bar."

Dee: "Well, it should be adult…hey, it says young adult 21 days--you took the potion!"

Sasha: "Yes, it tasted pretty good! And I had to do it."

Dee: "I understand Sasha. How long have you been thinking about this?"

Sasha: "Well, since Grandma Rae gave it to me really. But not seriously until Ronan left and Sadie and Jimmie were expecting again. And with my adult birthday so close, I got scared and…"

Dee: "You decided instead of having an aging up party, you'd have an aging down one! You could have told us Sasha and had a real party upstairs! C'mon, there's plenty of Jamie's cake left,  but you missed a great tantrum!"

After Jamie's nap and some cake, it's music time with Mommy.

Then Jimmie teaches him how to walk!

Jimmie: "That's right little guy, one more step."

And then zoom down to the basement again!

Sadie's having the baby! And first on the scene are Logan and ghostly Grandma Rae!

It looks like Christmas with the red and green aura's! And what better present can you receive!

A bouncing baby girl! She's good and a heavy sleeper.

And once she's out of Mommy's aura, it looks like green sparkles float around her!

Welcome little fairy, Raegan! Great-Grandma Rae's and Grandma Morrigan's namesake.

And with Rae attending the birth of baby Raegan, Adam realizes it's past time for Rae's memorial.

So he finds his favorite photo of her and writes the following.

Parted from us, but never parted, always in our hearts.
Rae Frio--- Elder, 128 days old
LTW: Hit Movie Composer--COMPLETED (MF)
Career: Music

Born in Sunset Valley, Married and raised her family in Moonlight Falls, Became famous in Bridgeport in her elder years, and lived her final days in Twinbrook.

She maxed Logic and discovered all the potions, making a special one for her grand-daughter-in-law to repay a debt she felt she owed.

She never retired and only missed one day of work, the day she met Grim, right before her granddaughter's wedding.

She received many honors and played for the Bridgeport Symphony multiple times as an honored guest.

She aged to elder in Bridgeport but that never slowed her down, as she earned 5 star celebrity status at the age of 114!

She maxed Athletic at the age of 100!

She maxed guitar and earned over $34,000 playing for tips, mostly in the subways, and was never mugged.

In fact, her adoring fans would give her flowers when she was out in public.

But she wasn't a prima donna.
She was a loving daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother and friend to all who knew her.

A special note from her son: Be happy reunited with the love of your life, Sam.
And know that all of us are better sims and have richer lives for having you be part of ours.
Music was the light of your life but your family was your joy!
Play on, Mom, play on.

Jimmie takes the new baby for a stroll. He can't wait to show off his new daughter!

Sadie teaches Jamie how to talk.

Sadie: "Great-great Grandma Claire was a Master Thief."

Jamie: "Tief. Tief."

Baby Raegan gets plenty of attention!
In fact, there's usually a line waiting to watch and play with her in her swing.

But with Jamie asleep in his crib downstairs and Raegan content in her swing, Sadie and Jimmie take a moment for some alone time.

Jimmie: "Alone at last my love. I love our children, but you will always be my best girl!"

Sadie: "Aww, that's so sweet Jimmie. Now let's get some rest before they wake up!"

But the family pitches in so the new parents can get a little sleep.

Grandpa Adam plays attack of the claw a bit too convincingly as Jamie looks scared!

Sasha tiptoes in and brings Raegan downstairs for some special Auntie time.

Sasha:*thinking* Oh you sweet little thing. Nothing is more precious than this.*

And everybody in the family helped with potty training, but Uncle Logan helps Jamie master it!

Logan: "Such a big boy! You can potty all by yourself now!"

Jamie: "Me big boy, big."

With everything so busy at his house, Adam takes a break and visits Ronan.

Adam: "Here it is! 28 Sweetwater Loop. Just over the bridge and behind the field in back of the school. That's not far at all. And it's a nice little property too."

Adam: "You've done so well on your own Ronan. I'm proud of you son!"

Ronan: *surprised* "Well, thanks Dad. I've been working hard."

Adam: "Yes, your mother told us about your promotion. And that you got a kitten! I brought over some pet supplies. And of course, congratulations on the big events!"

Ronan: "Oh, I didn't mean to leave you guys out of it. The proposal at the Festival was kind of spur of the moment."

Adam: "That's right boy! Seize the day! When you've got a special girl, you don't wait. I don't hesitate to tell people I chased your mother! In fact, she had to wait for me to age up before we could marry!" *smiling and winking* And you were smart, married that girl right quick, before she could change her mind! *looking around* Is your Jade here? I'd love to meet her again. I haven't seen her since your sister's wedding."

Ronan: *shocked* "She's asleep Dad, been moving in and unpacking all day. But wait! You chased Mom?! You're not mad about us getting married so fast?!"

Adam: "Mad? Why would we be mad? Your mother's dreamed of you getting married since right after you grew up. We're still waiting on your brother. He's a might slower than you."

Ronan: "He's working hard to become a surgeon Dad, and that's taking up a lot of his time. But I'm surprised Sadie, Jimmie, and the kids are still there. Sasha wants a family and he needs an heir so he better hurry up and not wait too late!"

Adam: "Oh, I guess I better tell you that Sasha did have a birthday. But not aging up, down actually, so she's got a bit more time now!"

Ronan: *considering* "Hmm, and how exactly did that happen?"

Adam: "Your Grandma Rae made her a young again potion---anyone with logic skill and a potion table can discover it! I've done so myself, and your Great Aunt Audra as well. But since your new bride is sleeping Ronan, I won't keep you. But call your mother often and come visit us soon! We want to get to know your Jade, as she's part of the family now."

Ronan: *thoughtfully* "Sure Dad. Jade would like that. And I could pick up some more of my stuff. I left in such a hurry, I didn't bring much with me."

Adam: "We've got plenty! Anything you need's probably in the basement, in storage, or in the family chest. Take whatever you want. Again, I'm proud of you son, you've grown up and become a responsible man!"

Ronan: "Thanks Dad, that means a lot to me. We'll be sure and come over soon."

But Ronan and Jade can't make it to Raegan's birthday, so it's just the family at home. Without Logan, as he got called into the Hospital for an emergency.

Sadie brings her baby girl to the cake and can't help but think how fast the time went.

And little Raegan becomes a toddler!
Here she is in her formal outfit.

And Jamie gets dressed up for his sister's birthday too. And his hair is growing in so curly and cute!

And Sasha keeps her promise and enjoys her niece and nephew.

Sasha: *tickling Raegan* "Get your tummy, get your tummy."

And rocking Jamie to sleep.

Sasha: *softly crooning*
Lullaby and goodnight, with roses bedight
With lilies o’er spread is baby’s wee bed
Lay thee down now and rest, may thy slumber be blessed
Lay thee down now and rest, may thy slumber be blessed
Lullaby and goodnight, thy mother’s delight
Bright angels beside my darling abide
They will guard thee at rest, thou shalt wake on my breast
They will guard thee at rest, thou shalt wake on my breast
From <https://www.famlii.com/lullaby-goodnight-brahms-lullaby-lyrics/>

And with Jamie asleep, we leave the Frio household with this promise to Sasha.

Dee: *whispers* "Soon Sasha. Soon."

Chapter 35----Sasha's Surprise
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 35----Sasha's Surprise---part 1
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2018, 09:21:04 PM »
Jamie's child birthday is coming up fast, so Sadie takes him to the library.

They read all the toddler books together!

Jimmie is trying to master cooking before he goes house hunting.

So some long nights at the library for him.

So Sadie takes the opportunity to work on Raegan's toddler skills.

She starts with teaching her to talk.

Sadie: "Mommy loves you. Love."

Raegan: "Wub."

Then Adam remembers they have a playpen in storage and he gets it out and sets it up on the 1st floor.

Sophie: *thinking* Such a precocious little fairy, teaching herself to talk. But then so was I, wouldn't expect anything less from my granddaughter!*

And while Jimmie was out, he got a call that his special purchase came in so he picked it up and headed home.

Jimmie: "It's our gift for you Sasha. A parting gift from the Hemlock family. You've been so patient letting us have this time with our children here in the family home, we wanted to do something nice for you. And we know how much you love exercising and athletic!"

Sasha: *staring at it with amazement* "It's so cool! I've never had my own personal rock wall."

And Raegan was a quick learner in the walker too!

And potty training proved to be a breeze.

Jamie: *surprised*  "You big girl now Rae-Rae! You can use the potty like me."

With cooking mastered, Jimmie visits with his friend, Scout Sargeant, to see if she knows of any houses for sale.

Scout: "You know, I think the senior Rackets were thinking of downsizing and they live at the other end of your neighborhood. But the place is huge and no doubt expensive!"

Jimmie:*confidently* "I'm sure the Rackets will be reasonable, if I find the home satisfactory."

Jimmie does some checking and the house, estate really, is very satisfactory with 7 bedrooms and 6 baths.

Plenty of room for the four of them plus the other children they will have in the future.

He doesn't see them stopping at just two with Sadie's longevity and himself being immortal!

And with a public demonstration of Jimmie's power, the Rackets were very, very reasonable!

And Penny Peddler joins Jimmie's clan.

And then the day of Jamie's birthday party arrives.

Ronan and Jade cleared their schedules to attend so the whole family cheers him on.

And Jamie adds the easily impressed trait to his grumpy loner little self.

He shares a quick Shaka Bra with Auntie Sasha. But there's too many people in this room for his taste!

He quickly heads to his room where he can change into decent clothes and be alone and play with his blocks.

And then it's time to say goodbye to the Hemlock family.

They leave in a flurry of hugs and tears, with promises to visit each other often.

Sadie: "We're only on the end of the subdivision, so we'll be here all the time. And once we get settled in, I'll have you all over for a tour of the house and some cake! Raegan's birthday is coming up soon."

Adam: "We certainly won't miss her birthday, but we will miss having you all in the house. It just won't be the same without a house full, especially the young ones."

Sophie:*smiling* "I'm sure Logan and Sasha will be working on that very soon!'

Adam: *thinking* And I know of a way to give them a little push!*

And Adam puts his plan into action right away!

Once everything is set, he calls Sasha to the living room and gives her a present.

Sasha: *excited* "A present for me?!"

But once she opens it. *puzzled and hurt* "I don't understand. Tickets? You want me to leave? There's room in the house now! Aren't you even going to give me a chance to do my duty as an heir spouse!?"

Adam: *smiling reassuringly* "Don't be upset Sasha. Everything is fine. Your husband is waiting outside. You need to leave now!"

Sasha goes outside to find Logan waiting by the curb.

Sasha: *pleading* "Logan, please don't send me away…"

Logan: *shocked at Sasha's misunderstanding* "Darling, no one is sending you away! Didn't you even look at the tickets Dad gave you? Dad wanted to do something special for us, since we've waited so long. We're going someplace together Sasha, just you and me!"

And as the plane descends, Sasha and Logan get their first view of France!

Sasha: *in awe with a catch in her voice* "Oh, Logan, it's so pretty. You and me here together in France. Dreams really do come true."

Logan: "And we've got so many more ahead of us darling. This is just the beginning of our lives together!"

They checked into their lodgings quickly and went sightseeing.

First the art gallery. But they're more interested in each other than the art!

Then the Nectary.

Logan: "Wow, this place looks so amazing. The architecture, the ambiance, even the air smells different!'

They sample some nectar.

Sasha: *haughtily* "It's so aromatic and full bodied." *then laughing* "I have no idea what that means but it tastes great! I'm going to buy some bottles to bring home."

Logan: "Buy whatever you want sweetheart. But make sure to take plenty of pictures for your scrapbook!"

And Sasha does just that. But as a celebrity, they give her almost a dozen bottles free of charge!

And she makes a deal with a paparazzi that they'll let him take all the pictures he wants if he'll give some copies to them.

So they get pictures of themselves harvesting grapes.

Logan: "Why are we doing this?"

Sasha: "Two reasons. One,  you can only get these types of grapes here in France. Two, your mother loves gardening and so do I!"

Logan: "I'm not arguing with the two favorite women in my life! Harvesting it is!"

And then Logan finds himself intrigued by the whole nectar making process, so Sasha gets a picture of his first attempt.

Sasha: "I just love your pink and white swim trunks!"

Logan: *focused, thinking* It's pretty slippery and it feels squishy. I hope I can get this stuff off my feet!"

And then Sasha wants to visit the cemetery, so Logan indulges her.

But they don't even go in. Turns out she was feeling romantic and just wanted a secluded place to watch the stars.

Sasha: *snuggling closer and pointing* "Look at that bright one over there!"

But it starts to rain so they head back to their lodging place.

They play chess for awhile as Logan needs to increase his skill for a promotion at work.

But chess loses it's appeal when they are in such a romantic place and Logan surprises her with flowers.

As the evening wears on, they head up to their room.

And they end the day with a romantic snuggle.

And Sasha's dreams are filled with teddy bears!

But Logan's gotten up early as he has some weighty things on his mind.

He's focused on his career long enough and he's only a couple of promotions away from reaching his LTW.

It's time he got back on track with his heirship.

He smiles and plans out the rest of his surprise for Sasha.

Chapter 35----Sasha's Surprise--part 2
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 35----Sasha's Surprise--part 2
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2018, 09:44:03 PM »
Logan doesn't waste any time the next day.

He tells Sasha to dress in her formal and meet him downstairs in the living area.

He's nervous with what's on his mind, but doesn't want to give Sasha time to change out of her formal.

Lucky for him she's still thinking about the teddy bears in her dream.

So he clumsily drops to one knee, fumbles the ring box, but manages to speak.

Logan: *stuttering and clearing his throat* "Sa.. Sasha Crewe, I love you so much, will you marry me?"

Sasha jumps up and down in her excitement, staring at the beautiful diamond ring he placed on her finger.

She immediately pops a wish to get married!

They hug joyously as Sasha whispers:  "When can we get married?"

Overjoyed at her eagerness, Logan replies: "Whenever you'd like darling. Just pick the time and place and I'll be there!"

Sasha doesn't even hesitate as she says: "Now, right now!"

Logan is a bit surprised at that answer and asks: "Are you sure? What about the fancy gown, wedding cake, and all of that?"

Sasha: *with loving certainty* "I don't need anything else but you. Only you!"

Logan: "Then now it is."

And they exchange rings in their own private ceremony.

The rest of their stay is their honeymoon.

They are playfully romantic, tickling each other.

Then they enjoy a romantic kiss, or two, or three!

And spend the rest of their day just enjoying each others company.

With a very late flight that night, they get to sleep early and dream of their wonderful day.

Logan dreams of Sasha.

Sasha dreams of their romantic private wedding.

Dee: *whispers* Goodnight Mr. and Mrs. Logan Frio.*

And before they know it their dream vacation is over.

From the plane they get a late night view of France.

Once back home, Logan works on his logic with a friendly game of chess with Adam.

Or not so friendly. Adam's maxed logic so he's a pretty tough opponent.

Sophie is a little disappointed they didn't get to have a big wedding party for them, but tells Sasha they can have a wedding reception if she wants one.

Sasha's response is to ask for some fairy dust.

Sophie knows her daughter-in-law's quirky sense of logic, or lack of it, so she just smiles and gives her a pinch.

Then Ronan comes over for a visit and tries to defend his sense of what's proper with his mother.

Sophie: "It's just not acceptable to wear flippers in the hot tub Ronan!"

And she was right. Moments after he got in, it broke!

When Logan realizes Ronan is visiting, he asks him to hang out at the Red Rendezvous, spend some quality bro time together.

Ronan accepts and when they arrive, the place is jumping with stereo music, foosball, and a big crowd.

Jade is there, having stopped in with some of her co-workers after work and so is Chase Bayless.

They play a foursome of foosball.

When Jade and Ronan start to dance, Logan calls Sasha and tells her to stop in after work.

Then he practices some foosball waiting for her to show up.

When Sasha arrives, Logan asks her to dance as he knows it's one of her favorite songs.

But before she can accept, this happens!

Dee: "Congratulations Sasha!"

Sasha: *totally focused on her pregnancy* "Aww, nooboo."

But her momentous occasion is suddenly interrupted when a commotion starts on the other side of the room.

Jenni Goode has gone into labor.

Everyone panics and even Logan seems unsure of what to do!

But then Logan's medical training and knowledge kicks in and he rushes Jenni out the door.

And they speed off to the hospital.

Jenni makes her way in while Logan carefully watches after the soon-to-be-mother.

And when it's all over, a very solemn Jenni walks out carrying her new son, Garth Goode.

Dee: "Why the sad look Jenni?"

Jenni: *a bit shocked* "Not sad, just watch. You'll see."

And when Logan comes out of the hospital doors carrying a pink bundle, Jenni's look wasn't anything compared to mine!

Dee: "She had twins!"

Logan: *Proudly* "She sure did! And Mom and babies are all doing fine. Jenni and Goodwin are in shock but once they get used to the idea, I'm sure they'll be just as proud as I am. My first delivery and we get twins! Goodwin's still inside, he fainted. So I'm going to bring this little mite home for them. They named her Winter, which is very fitting, cold out here!"

And with that he grabs a taxi and hurries off to the William-Brown home.

He hands little Winter to big brother Eduardo, who puts her in her crib. The same one Jenni's mom, Renee, has already settled Garth in.

Logan: *thinking* Cool! A twin crib. Then the shock of what Sasha did right before Jenni went into labor hits him!

They're finally expecting their first child and he rushed off with another pregnant woman!

Logan berates himself all the way home, poor Sasha, what must she be thinking!

But when he walks in the house he finds his wife intently watching TV with ghostly Grandma Rae!

Logan: *thinking* I need to apologize but I don't want to interrupt them.*

Dee: *with a knowing look* "You just don't know what to say to her yet! But I'll give you a break and end it here. In the meantime, just search your heart and the words will come."

Chapter 36-- Heir to the Throne
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 36-- Heir to the Throne
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2018, 07:00:15 PM »
The next afternoon Logan bites the bullet and searches for Sasha.

Sasha's sitting on the couch watching TV again, alone this time, and she's changed into a cute maternity outfit.

Logan: *thinking* She looks so beautiful and knowing she's carrying our child makes me feel so protective of them.*

But he's still nervous as Sasha hasn't said anything at all to him.

No yelling, no tears, but no hugs or kisses either.

So he sits down on the other end of the couch wondering if the right words will really come.

Then he glances at the TV that Sasha is glued to. But it's not sports or one of her favorite exercise shows.

Logan: *puzzled* "This is Kid's TV Sash! Where's the game, or those reruns of 'Sweatin' to the Oldies', you like so much?"

Sasha: *seriously* "That's not my focus right now. We've got a nooboo on the way."

Logan: *apologetically* "About that. I'm so sorry I ran out on you last night. I kinda panicked when Jenni went into labor, and getting her to the hospital to deliver her baby safely was the only thing on my mind. Please forgive me?"

Sasha: *shocked* "Logan, there's no need to apologize! You are a doctor and giving medical attention whenever and wherever it's needed will always come first. It's who you are, who I love. I was… am fine. Jenni and her babies needed you!"

Logan: "Babies? You know the Goode's had twins?!"

Sasha: *smiling and snuggling closer* "Of course. You may be a doctor, but I'm a doctor's wife. After I got home, I waited a bit then called the hospital, 'Hello, this is Doctor Frio's wife…' and they happily gave me the news I wanted. Your name has pull darling! And I was even able to chat with Jenni briefly, congratulate her, and get some information."

Logan: *lovingly* "Sasha Frio, you are the most amazing woman. And I won't ever be able to tell you I love you enough, but maybe I can show you!"

And after that they didn't need to speak to show their love and commitment to each other.

Then we get a call telling us Sasha has won the lottery!

She stands up in surprise and a giant check appears! Sasha wins $100, 000 simoleans!

She can't help but do the dance of joy as she's showered with confetti!

Sasha: "Wow, I can redo the nursery once the baby arrives, and pick all the cutest new styles!

Logan: *grinning* "You could've done that without winning the Lotto Sash!  But now everyone you know will be expecting something. For me, our child is the best gift of all!"

And with that thought in mind, Logan gives his new bride and their expected child some much needed attention.

He feels Sasha's tummy, but in daddy mode, not doctor mode. And he gets in a few tickles as well! After all, they are newlyweds!

He listens with a huge grin on his face.

Logan thinks it's a girl, while Sasha's bent on a son. But they're not having the baby's gender revealed. They are looking forward to the surprise of finding out at the birth.

He animatedly talks to baby Frio!

Logan: "Who's the pretty nooboo? You are! You are! Daddy's girl!"

Sasha:*laughing* "If it's a boy Logan, you're going to give him a complex!"

Logan: *in doctor mode now* "It's the tone they hear, not the words. So as long as I'm loving and sweet, it doesn't really matter what I say."

And before Sasha can object to that statement, she gets a text about Ronan's upcoming party.

But Logan is horrified by a familiar and unwelcome sight! His beloved father is glowing!

Sophie's focused on her exercise routine and doesn't notice at first either.

But Sasha and Sophie soon realize what's happening when Grim arrives and they both burst into tears!

Grim:*solemnly* "Adam Frio your time is up."

And a golden urn appears on the floor. But then Adam does something unexpected! He hands something to Grim!

Grim:*surprised* "A gift for me?! Oh, what a beautiful flower! And I have the perfect vase… "

Grim: *distracted now and only thinking of his flower* "Thanks Adam, I'll come back another time and finish your death duties, I've got to get this beauty in water right away!"

And with those surprising words, Grim vanishes, and Adam is back in fleshly form!

Logan brushes away a tear, clearing his eyes to make sure his father is really standing before them.

Sasha is puzzled by the quick turn of events but Sophie is filled with happiness at her loves return!

Adam's first thought is of his grandchildren. He checks his age bar and he's 79 days old! The death flower sent him back to the beginning of his elder age span. With such a respite, he's not wasting a moment.

But before he can head out the door with Sophie, I have some questions. Or at least the important one.

Dee: "Where did you get a death flower Adam?"

Adam: *ponders the question and replies*: "I'm not sure. When Grim said it was my time, I just whipped it out and handed it to him. I don't know where it came from!"

But then Sophie speaks up: "I spotted something in the garden from the top of the rock wall when I was climbing the other day. There's a lot of fairy stories about them, but I wasn't sure exactly what it would do. But with Adam's time getting closer and the heir grandchild not even conceived yet, I took a chance and put it in his backpack! Oh, I'm so glad I did!"

And Logan and Sasha speak at the same time: "Me too, me too! Good thinking Mom! Good to have you back, Dad!"

And then Adam grabs Sophie's hand and says he wants to head over and see Jamie and Raegan.

So they head to the Hemlock home. It's their first time there but the grandeur of the place is not their focus.

Adam rushes in and pulls a startled Jamie into a hug!

Jamie: *grumpy* "You're squishing me Grandpa! Not so tight!"

Adam: *thrilled to have his grandson in his arms, grumpy or otherwise* "You won't break and I need a big hug from my oldest grandchild! Let's go play chess or video games, your choice. I've been given a second chance and I'm not going to waste it! I'm planning on spending a lot of time with you and your baby sister, and any others that come along, so you better get used to it!"

Jamie: *not really understanding and surprised at his grandpa's tone* "Okay Grandpa. If it's just the two of us, I don't mind so much. Let's go play some video games. My new play room is so cool!"

Over the next few weeks, Logan takes the opportunity to read some baby books. He knows the medical side of it pretty well, especially after delivering the Goode twins. So he finds a copy of a mom-to-be book and decides to get some insight from the mother's viewpoint. It's very specific, documenting how to get through the labor pains, which makes him cringe thinking of Sasha in pain. He hopes he can get through it when it's Sasha's time and not faint like Goodwin did!

Sasha spends her time watching a lot of TV and listening to music. The family's a bit surprised at her choices but they're so thrilled with the coming nooboo that they just indulge her and join her from time to time.

Adam: "Watching the rabbit show again Sasha? Is it that interesting?"

Sasha: "Not at all. I'd much rather be watching the game or that fun Mr. Simmons!"

Adam: *not sure if he should ask but too curious not to* "So why don't you just change the channel?"

Sasha: *In a determined voice* "I can't. Jenni said she watched a lot of kid's TV and listened to kid's music and then she had twins, so I'm hoping it works!"

Adam: *shocked* "But watching TV and listening to music doesn't cause twins. That's cra… *gulping* I mean, that's interesting dear. I'll leave you to it." *thinking* The poor sweet thing! I hope she's not too disappointed when she just has a single nooboo. But she can have others, she's young enough now. And I'll be around to see them all, I hope!*

Then Sasha decides to head into town to visit the day spa for a massage.

Sophie gets a bit worried when her very pregnant daughter-in-law doesn't return after a couple of hours, so she heads to town to check on her.

There's a big crowd at the market and Sophie hurries over wondering if it's Sasha.

But she sees this!

Sophie:*thinking* Oh, it's Grim and Marigold Racket! The poor Racket family, I'll have to send flowers and a condolence card.*

Not finding Sasha, Sophie heads back home and is relieved when Sasha breezes through the door a bit later.

Well, not breezes exactly. More like waddles very ungainly, but she's okay so that's what's important.

Sasha: "Wow, I'm exhausted! I think I'll head upstairs for a nap."

Sophie: "You do that dear. Get all the rest you can before the big day!"

Later that evening, Sophie's startled by a sudden moan from upstairs and flies up as quickly as she can!

Sasha's gone into labor! Logan's with her and they urge Sasha inside where it's warmer.

And it's a girl, pink sparkles and all! Welcome, Pollyanna Frio. Our good and insane little fairy!

Sasha heads downstairs to put her daughter in her crib.

But once she's done that, she spins again!

And it's a boy, our athletic loner, Crewe Frio! And we see peachy pink sparkles around him, another fairy nooboo!

Dee: *all excited* "Twins Sasha, you got your wish! But why that look? Sasha?"

Sasha puts her newborn son in his crib and takes a deep breath.

Through the next pain she manages to say, "Not done…yet."

And little human Samantha Frio joins her siblings!

She's a grumpy eccentric and demands her mother's attention first thing!

Sasha: *crooning* "Hush my sweet. Mommy's got you. Everything's going to be okay."

With little Samantha being cared for by Sophie and Adam, Logan and Sasha rock the other two nooboos.

Sasha: *rocking and speaking softly* "Are you okay Logan? You're awfully quiet. I was expecting twins, but not triplets. But I'm so thrilled! We've been blessed with three beautiful nooboos! Logan?"

Logan: "The babies are wonderful Sasha! All three of them. I do feel blessed. It's just that…"

Sasha: *concerned* "What it is it? Is something wrong with one of them?"

Logan: *reassuringly* "No darling, they are all in perfect health. But I was thinking about how hard a time dad had picking an heir between me and Sadie. And I'm going to have to choose between three of them!"

Sasha: *with a sigh of relief* "Oh, it's way to soon to be thinking about who's going to inherit the heirship Logan." *then hopefully* Besides, we may have more!"

Logan: *speechless as Sasha's words sink in*

Chapter 37--Nooboos, nooboos, nooboos!
Coming soon.

Online deedee_828

• Watcher
Chapter 37--Nooboos, nooboos, nooboos!
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2018, 01:52:10 PM »
And the next few days are a flurry of feedings, changings, and snuggles, times three!

Adam feeding Samantha and Sophie feeing Pollyanna.

Sasha snuggling Crewe, with a peacefully sleeping Pollyanna in her crib.

And lots and lots of rocking. Mémé rocking Samantha and Logan rocking Crewe.

They look so zoned. The adults not the nooboos!

Then Adam and Sophie get a call from Ronan asking them to come over.

He invites them in and asks them their opinion on the second bedroom.

And then Ronan stands back and lets the shock of the occupant of the room sink in!

A baby boy is in the crib!

Sophie rushes in to hold her latest grandchild while Adam starts asking questions!

Adam: "Why didn't you tell us son? This is great news!"

Ronan: "Well, Jade and I didn't want to take away from the heir's birth.
And then when Sasha and Logan had triplets, Jade and I were kind of terrified! So much so that Jade went into labor a bit early. And we never got the chance to tell you before the fact."

Adam: "Well, we know now and we're glad everything went okay. What did you name him?"

Ronan: "Brannon. But Dad, you mentioned everything being okay and well, we're not sure it is. I should have asked you to bring Logan so he could check him over."

Adam: "What seems to be wrong?"

Ronan: "We're not sure, he just seems different. It's hard to explain."

Then Sophie speaks up while she's rocking Brannon.

Sophie: "There's nothing wrong with him Ronan. He's perfectly normal. For a fairy nooboo!
See the sparkles? Sometimes they take a bit to show up and that makes the little one a bit off. But he's feeing better now and he's going to have beautiful dark blue wings!"

So between Logan and Sasha's triplets and Ronan and Jade's newborn son, Adam and Sophie are kept quite busy.

But not too busy to babysit the triplets and let Logan and Sasha have a few hours to themselves at the Spring Festival. They play a quiet game of chess which makes them recall France.

And then they run into Jenni Goode with little Garth!

Logan: "Wow, he's gotten to be such a big boy! Everything going okay Jenni?"

Jenni: "Yes, we're doing fine. After Goodwin and I got over the shock, we were just tickled about the twins. Especially me, I want five, so they make 3 and 4. Only one more to go!"

Logan: *thinking* I hope Sasha doesn't get ideas from that news!* "Nice seeing you Jenni! Maybe we can get the kids together for a play date here in the park? Just give Sasha a call sometime soon."

They check out the love inspector and get a wonderful response!

"Passionate:
When the sun sets on this great earth and we are no more--Your love will still go on--It's energy burning across the galaxy!"

Logan takes that as a sign and kisses Sasha passionately! Not that he ever needs much encouragement.

Then they head for the dance floor as a fairy can't pass one up! And with Sasha's maxed athletic, she keeps up just fine, just like Great-Grandma Claire did way back in Sunset Valley!

Their hours together as a couple have helped recharge their batteries but then they see another toddler, Antonia Castor. Robert and Beverly did have another child! But looks like he didn't pass on his Vampirism.

Logan and Sasha say at the same time, "This has been great, but I miss the nooboos!"

Logan adding: "Just think they'll be as big as Garth and Antonia soon."

And they were right! It's triple birthday time at the Frio home!

Ronan and Jade left Brannon with a sitter and the Hemlock's attend as well.

But before the party starts, Mémé talks with Raegan.

Sophie: "We're sorry we missed your party Reagan! With the triplets we've been so busy, but that's no excuse. To make it up to you, I'm planning some special Mémé time, just the two of us!"
*thinking* Wow, her vampiric genes have really kicked in now that's she's older. I'm going to have to check the Elixir store for some more vampiric sunscreen for her and Jamie!*

Raegan: "It's okay Mémé, I understand. And the dollhouse you and Grandpa had delivered is beautiful! Maybe you could play with me sometime? That or video games, I like those too!"

Sophie: "Anything you want sweetheart! All of those things sound like fun. And we can play some fairy games too!"

Then Sasha brings Pollyanna to the first cake surrounded by cheering family.

Well, once they could tear Jamie away from the TV and get Reagan to put her homework away!

And here's Pollyanna with her beautiful bright pink wings!

She seems a bit startled by them! Or maybe it's just being such a big girl now is a shock.

Then a solemn Sasha brings Crewe to the second cake.

Dee: "It's a party Sash. You ARE allowed to smile."

Sasha: "This is important. I'm trying to act properly. *proudly* See, I even dressed appropriately, this time!"

Dee:*thinking* She must have been talking with Sophie to be considering acting properly. But it's not hurting anything and she does look nice.* saying: "Yes, and you look great in that dress!"

And little Crewe begins toddlerhood with his light pink wings all aflutter!

And a gasp of surprise just like his sister.

And Sasha, taking her role as heir mother very seriously, brings Samantha to cake number three!

And we have a young guest attending the party as well, Garth Goode's older sister, Candace.

But before Sasha can blow out the candles for Samantha, my attention is drawn to Crewe.

Someone's picked him up and is tickling him!

Dee: "Why Jade Frio your dislike of children has apparently been very exaggerated!"

Jade: "Yeah, since Brannon was born, they're kind of growing on me. Especially these wings, they are just so soft and fluttery. Fascinating really! I'll have to ask Mother Sophie if there's anything special I'll need to do once Brannon gets his wings. I never thought about having a child at all, and certainly not a fairy child, but…*her voice softening* It's been a wonderful experience actually."

And then Samantha ages to toddler.

Very seriously. Oh, I betcha that's actually grumpiness!

But before anyone can get cake, Mémé brings out a fourth one and announces that they'll be celebrating Jamie's teen birthday as well!

Grandpa Adam blows a noise maker right in his ear, but Jamie's so surprised that they have a cake for him, he doesn't even complain!

And the oldest Frio grandchild ages to teen!

Jamie adds computer whiz to his list of traits, which is the trait Adam picked for the social trait he earned!

He looks like a very good mix of Frio and Hemlock as a teen.

Jimmie's face and vampiric eyes and skin tone with Sadie's hair color! A very handsome boy, I think!

And Sophie hugs Jade goodbye promising to be at Brannon's party tomorrow.

Sophie: "And we can chat about fairy toddlers and all the things they can get into! Oh, and we'll be bringing him some presents of course."

Jade: "Mother Sophie, we really appreciate everything you've done. I'm sure I'll be calling with questions all the time."

And the next day they head over to Ronan and Jade's for Brannon's toddler birthday.

Adam: "Wow, five birthdays in 2 days! I'm beginning to see why Mom had an aversion to cake!"

Sophie: "Me too. Let's just be too busy with Brannon to eat cake!"

Adam: "Now that's an idea I can live with!"

And for the second time in the Frio family lineage, we get a blonde toddler!

He has his dad's violet eyes and his Grandma Holly's blonde hair.

He's easily impressed just like Grandpa Adam.

His wings are from Mémé, of course, along with his brave trait.

But their dark blue color is something he brings anew.

A nice mix of all his family's traits and something unique!

Well, with all these birthdays, you know that means only one thing.

The next chapter will be filled with toddler time!

Chapter 38-- Toddler Style
Coming soon

anything