Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 261490 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 150: Good tidings
« Reply #405 on: October 29, 2012, 06:27:02 PM »
Audrey and Nicole are getting warmer, at least it's in the same profession, but not nearly classic enough.

Nobody is more classic than than Nicole. :)

But to keep it more on topic ... hmmm Cate Blanchette?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 150: Good tidings
« Reply #408 on: October 29, 2012, 06:48:54 PM »
You said not classic enough but the same profession so I'm going with Elizabeth(Taylor) or any close variation on the name.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 151: I've been expecting you
« Reply #409 on: October 29, 2012, 06:50:59 PM »
After my (or should I say our) trip to the spa, I decided I needed a nap. It was mostly an excuse to finally get some private time. Once the nooboo is here I'm locking myself in the cellar. Oh, how I long to get back to work! Even carpooling is looking good about now.

Anyway, I was snoozing quite comfortably when something disturbed my sleep. I was rather disoriented at first...

...what woke me up. Oh, is that? Yes, I believe my daughter is about to make an appearance.

Aaagh, I didn't think it would hurt this much...

Or go on this long, it's been nearly five hours. Her head must be enormous, maybe she's an unicorn?

Wait, what's happening?

Finally, the sparkles have come to deliver me from bondage!

Here she is. Isn't she beautiful? Just like her mother...

Welcome to the world Greta Aurora McClelland. She's athletic and brave, she's going to need it growing up in this madhouse.

She's named after one of out favorite actresses on the Romantic Rendevouz channel - Greta Garbo. I felt she'd need a classy and classic name to go with her destiny of bringing the last generation of Auroras into this world.

I put her down for a quick nap before her father came home, and while we scrambled to decorate her nursery.

I thought it was fine the way it was, but the grandmas insisted on Greta having a more colorful childhood than me. I don't understand why, I mean, I turned out just fine. Why mess with perfection?

Stuart was appropriately impressed with my performance, and gave me just the kind of reward I was expecting.

Julia: Flowers too?
Stuart: You deserve this and so much more, she's beautiful. A perfect little princess.
Julia: Princess?
Stuart: Of course, the heir is always a princess isn't she?
Julia: Dethroned by my own daughter! Don't tell me I look old.
Stuart: You are as beautiful as ever.
Julia: Don't you forget to tell me that!
Stuart: Not a day will go by.
Julia: Good! Fine, she can be the princess for now on. As long as I get to be queen.
Stuart: You'll always be the queen of my heart.
Julia: And you're the king of my dreams. Wanna go next door and make out?
Stuart: Why don't you get ready? I'll just tuck our princess in.
Julia: I'll be waiting in our chamber, your majesty.

Stuart: Who's my perfect little princess? You are, my perfect little princess, and I love you more than anything in this world. Just don't tell your mommy, she might get jealous.
Julia: Stuart! Are you coming?
Stuart: In a moment, my queen. Remember, daddy loves you princess.
Greta: dada dada dada dada

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 151: I've been expecting you
« Reply #410 on: October 29, 2012, 06:59:40 PM »
Oh Greta! Welcome to the nut house, Greta.

Sorry, Saltpastillen, I have long since had a thing for Nicole Kidman ... I always knew that she was too good for Tom Cruise ... it was a childhood crush that I never grew out of. :)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #411 on: October 29, 2012, 07:01:40 PM »
That's fine, I have a thing for the ladies of the silver screen (back in the time while it was still silver and not color).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #412 on: October 29, 2012, 07:04:52 PM »
Welcome baby Greta!

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Chapter 151: I've been expecting you
« Reply #413 on: October 29, 2012, 09:16:04 PM »

Or go on this long, it's been nearly five hours. Her head must be enormous, maybe she's an unicorn?

Favorite line. Welcome home, Greta! You're going to need bravery to survive a house of immortal senior citizen ladies . . .

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

SimBlip

« Reply #414 on: October 29, 2012, 09:49:58 PM »
No fair play, Salty!   >:(
Greta Garbo was born in Stockholm. How can that be 'exotic' when you are swedish yourself?
Only joking - lol!
Welcome, little Greta! :)

Louise56

« Reply #416 on: October 30, 2012, 05:15:27 AM »
Welcome Greta! I was thinking of the actress but couldn't remember her name lol.
Let's just hope she didn't develop the loner trait. ;)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #417 on: October 30, 2012, 05:20:16 AM »
Welcome Greta! I was thinking of the actress but couldn't remember her name lol.
Let's just hope she didn't develop the loner trait. ;)

That would be very bad indeed, considering there are already seven sims in the house and the fact that she needs to meet someone to help her get gen 8 into the world.

It's a good thing I don't need traits to be random. ;)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 152: I'm happy, very happy, quite content
« Reply #418 on: October 30, 2012, 10:25:18 AM »
Mom spent a lot of time cooing over Greta. All the grandmas did actually, and it was nice to have time to work on my nectar making skills. It really was. I'm serious, I enjoyed not being the center of attention anymore. I didn't miss it one bit. I was happy, very happy, quite content. You don't believe me?

I love my baby girl, and I love having help caring for her. It's just, I feel like no one sees me as just me anymore. I'm just Greta's mom, and the grandmas are already talking about her choosing a skill and getting a job. She's not even a toddler yet! And I haven't completed all of my requirements. I just thought I'd still get some attention, you know? Not that I'm jealous or anything...

Frida: Who's my little princess?

Oh, come on! Little princess? You never called me that!

Frida: You're my little princess.

You'd have thought Greta was a rugby ball, the way all the grandmothers were always hauling her around the house.

She was lucky to get some shut eye once in a while, next to her mummy bear that grandma E got from the Claw.

No family gathering was complete unless Greta was present, we couldn't even watch TV without Stuart or one of the grandmas insiting on Greta joining in. It was starting to become silly, I mean, a nooboo wasn't really that aware of what was going on around her, so she would have been just as happy in her swing or crib. But try telling that to the mad horde.

I was so happy once Greta's toddler birthday came around. Even happier than I had been on my YA birthday, and that should tell you I was several levels past ecstatic.

Once the sparkles had enveloped her I received a terrible shock. My child was deformed! Mayday, mayday we need a mirros ASAP. I can't expose her to the world completely bald! I hope this is as bad as it gets, I wont have my child suffer. If I send her to school looking like this she'll be exposed to someone far worse than Candi.

I was relieved to find out that the mirrors magic could solve this problem. Once she had some hair she was very pretty. And looking so much like her dad. I don't know if she has any of my families features, right now it all seems to be Stuart. From his hair color to his blue green eyes. Maybe her mouth will be like mine? I hope the McClelland genes haven't completely usurped the Aurora genes.

We dressed her in a fiery orange, she is bold and brave after all. Let's hope she'll develop a vibrant personality, she'll need it to make herself heard in this dynasty house.

Grandma E hopped right in with the potty training, that was one skill neither Stuart or I was particularly eager to teach or daughter,

Grandma K got Greta a block table for her birthday, bus she seems more interested in eating the blocks than building with them.

No matter her building skills, she is always happy to play with her new toy.

Greta and I have some things in common, like our love for attention, and the ingrained ability to pose for photos and getting what we want by being cute.

She's more of a hearty eater than a picky one, I guess we won't share my love for nectar.

One thing breeds true for all Auroras, the magic pull of the toy box.

Offline forever_mone

• Llama Wrangler
Aww Greta is cute...once she got some hair on that head! :P But yes, she is pretty much Stuart's twin. What's going to be her supermax skill and job?