Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 124450 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 159: Did someone say fabulous?
« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2012, 07:03:05 PM »
Wow, Greta has turned into a stunner!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2012, 07:04:27 PM »
Wow, Greta has turned into a stunner!

Yes, she turned out rather nice, didn't she. But I never really had any doubt, she had great genes to depend on.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2012, 09:28:57 PM »
I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed these last updates! :)
Julia versus Greta - or is it the other way round - is hilarious.
The influence of Granma F raises a few eyebrows, but hey ho, little Greta takes it all in her stride! Reporting in after her first day at school was nothing short of professionalism.
Haaaa! I nearly suffocated when I read Candi is Julia's boss now. That's just too funny for words! ;D

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #453 on: November 01, 2012, 10:09:43 PM »
Greta is beautiful! She'll be quite the heartbreaker . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Re: Chapter 159: Did someone say fabulous?
« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2012, 04:01:27 AM »
Sure, I'll still have a curfew, but rules are made to be broken, right?

She sounds like Cia  ;D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #455 on: November 02, 2012, 04:08:06 AM »
Well, I've had quite a few nice and skilling oriented teens the last couple of generations, I felt it was time for someone to liven up the town.

Louise56

« Reply #456 on: November 02, 2012, 06:56:52 AM »
A flirty diva? This will be interesting lol! I love all the updates, poor Julia, it will be a lot of drama when she ages uo to elder. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #457 on: November 02, 2012, 12:43:33 PM »
A flirty diva? This will be interesting lol! I love all the updates, poor Julia, it will be a lot of drama when she ages uo to elder. :P

I can't wait, it'll be the meltdown of the sim century.

Offline forever_mone

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #458 on: November 02, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
Eh - Sexy Lady! Man, Greta turned out super hot! I loved her personality before, but now, oh man, her momma is definitely going to have her hands full. Her clothes are really pretty too. What pattern did you use or are her clothes part of a stuff pack or something?

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #459 on: November 02, 2012, 01:12:48 PM »
Both dresses are from the store. The pattern is a recolor of a custom pattern, I have to look up where I found it. All I remember is that it was black from the beginning. It could very well be from here, but I also have some patterns from the exchange and I'm afraid I don't keep very good track of which ones are from where.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Awkward moment
« Reply #460 on: November 02, 2012, 03:06:17 PM »
Candi wonders if Julia would like to go on a date with her....

Nope, not only is Julia married, but Candi is also her boss. And she still haven't gotten over all that stalking in high school.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 160: A bold move
« Reply #461 on: November 02, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »
High school, the place where I will come into my own. I've already gotten an invite to hang with one of the seniors. His name is Perry, and I'm going home with him today. He thinks we're just going to study, but I have other plans...

Step one, try turning the conversation in the right direction...

Perry: Biology is such an interesting subject. I love spending time outside, becoming one with nature.
Greta: Sure, nature is nice and stuff. Speaking of nature, I've always wanted to spend time in nature in au naturel state, if you get my drift.
Perry: You like camping?
Greta: Yeah, that's what I meant...*mumbles* or not.

OK, so he's a bit dense. Guys like when girls look up to them right? I'll try that.

Perry: School is really boring sometimes.
Greta: I agree!
Perry: I can't wait for graduation. I'm going to be Valedictorian you know.
Greta: Wow, that's so cool. If you're that smart, maybe you could tutor me some time. I'd love some private tutoring. (Take the hint, take the hint!)
Perry: Sorry, but I have to cram for exams soon.
Greta: Oh, you're so funny! (I don't even know why I said that).

Seriously, this is not going the way I was envisioning it. I think it's time for a more direct approach.

Perry:...and then he gave him a wedgie. Get it? Hahaha
Greta: So cool! *eye roll* (Whatever!)

Just do it. Make the move, the time for being subtle is obviously passed.

Success! Once I made that bold move he was like putty in my hands. He might be unflirty, but he's still no match for my moves.

The first day of school is officially a success. Cuddling on the sofa, some inappropriate touching (not show for obvious reasons) and then he made me dinner.

I ended getting home pretty late, way past curfew, but it was worth is. Besides, it's not like I got caught or anything, so no biggie.

Greta: Hey mom, how about teaching my to drive? I need wheels for when I'm gonna go on dates.
Julia: Do you have a boyfriend?
Greta: No, but I have prospects, there are lots of boys and girls in my class, so I've decided to go out with some of them. You've always told me it's nice to share right? I'm going to share my company with them.
Julia: How, how...
Greta: Generous? Yes, I am.

Julia: Some rules. One, don't hit anything, Two, no more talk about sharing yourself. Three, drive, I want this over with.
Greta: Sure mom, why don't you just close your eyes and relax? I've got this covered. After all, I'm fabulous.

Stuart: Are you all right honey?
Julia: I'm fine. I was just thinking about Greta.
Stuart: What about her?
Julia: She talked about dating today.
Stuart: Is there a boy she's interested in?
Julia: If only! There seems to be several boys and girls she has her sights on.

Stuart: Several?!
Julia: Yeah, I'm worried she'll get in trouble.
Stuart: When it comes to our daughter, she's more likely to get other people in trouble than herself. She seems to get away with a lot.
Julia: I don't see how people put up with her.
Stuart: You don't? I think she has inherited a lot of your charm, and your mom has schooled her well. She'll be fine.
Julia: You don't think we should try to monitor what she's getting up to?
Stuart: I don't think we're going to be able to keep up with her, and I can think of more interesting ways to spend our time.

Julia: Tell me more.
Stuart: I'll do one better. I'll show you.

Stuart: Do you agree we should do more of this, and less of the worrying?
Julia: Yes, let mom clean up Greta's messes, she's the one encouraging her after all.
Stuart: What are you going to do with all of that free time?
Julia: More of what we just did of course...

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 160: A bod move
« Reply #462 on: November 02, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »
Well, you certainly made me smile with this episode. Good job ;)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 160: A bod move
« Reply #463 on: November 02, 2012, 06:41:34 PM »
Well, you certainly made me smile with this episode. Good job ;)

Thanks Jude! That's all I want to do.

SimBlip

Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 160: A bold move
« Reply #464 on: November 02, 2012, 07:26:37 PM »
Too much giggling equates to hiccups.  ;D
Brillant update!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 161: The queen is in
« Reply #466 on: November 02, 2012, 07:54:37 PM »
Grandma S is helping me with my athletics skill. Mom grandma F told me she'd be horrible at it, but I actually thinks it's helpful to have her screaming at me. It helps me practice tuning out annoying noises, besides when I join the military I'm going to have lots of people telling me what to do and screaming in my face about it, so it's good practice.

Oh, the military? I can't slip anything past you, can I? I read some of their recruitment material "Join the military, travel the world and help explore new ones." It's the only chance I have of getting away from Sunset Valley for any sort of time at all. I'm going to take it. Besides, I've always wanted to explore the world and its people, especially its people...

I'm level 3! High fives for me! Hey, what does a girl have to do to get attention around here anyway? All I want is for you to look at me while I do my queenly wave. See? Fabulous!

The work on my museum pieces is going well. It's a good thing grandma E is so talented, the better to capture my likeness you see. 

Slumber party time! I invited my most likely prospects. Perry of course, and Angelina, Amos and Michael.

Greta:...and even after running for almost three hours I wasn't even winded. Because, I'm fabulous at running and athletics in general. What about you?
Perry: I'm OK I guess...
Greta: Don't worry, not everyone can reach my level of perfection.

Greta: So, do you guys have any idea who you'll vote for for prom queen?
Gang: Uh, not really...
Greta: Really? I have this idea, why don't we all make a pact to...

After some rigorous campaigning to make sure they all voted me for prom queen we rolled out our sleeping bags in the living room. Mom told me most of them had their sleepovers outside. That is so not me! Actually, a sleeping bag is not me either, as soon as everyone fell asleep I got into my own bed. I have very delicate skin, and I need to look good for prom.

I don't give a sim 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do
and that's what I'm gonna do
And I don't give a sim 'bout my bad reputation

I'm off to prom, I'm bringing home that crown. I would say I'm hoping I win, but we all know there really isn't any one who is even close to taking it from me, don't we? The new hair? I see it as a subtle hint as to what I expect to get at the end of the night. (Subtlety is overrated!) I considered bringing a sign, but I think that would have been just a tiny bit over the top.

Like I said, no one is even close.

And result!

I even got to show off my pageant wave when I received the crown. There wasn't even a prom king this year, I got all of those votes too. But they still only gave me one crown.

There was a bit of drama when another girl showed up in a similar dress, but I dealt with that with a sneak ambush. I'll be awesome in the military, I already have the lingo.

Now that I'm a teen I get to have some say in what we do for family night. I wanted to get out of the house, so we went to Micks Karaoke. I got my chance in the spot light.

Surprise, surprise mom and I had the best time. I guess we share some interests.

Now I'm the king of the swingers
Oh, the jungle VIP
I've reached the top and had to stop
And that's what botherin' me
I wanna be a man, mancub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be human too

I don't care that most of the patrons were booing, mom and I rocked! Those people clearly didn't know a class act when they saw it!

Perry aged up to YA right after prom, so even though he was my romantic interest I couldn't get to any more bases with him. That meant that I had to pick at least one of the others (because I was ready to explore). I decided a pool party was just the right venue for turning up the heat.

Greta: Hey Michael, did you know I think about you in the shower?
Mickael: Eh.....(danger, danger, meltdown imminent).

Greta: Oh Amos, I saw that story about you in the school paper yesterday. I think it's so cool that you are captain of the chess team .

(Not really, but he ate that up! I'm getting better at complimenting guys.)

Greta: Angelina, did you know that our signs are compatible?
Angelina: They are? Wow, I suddenly find you very attractive.
Greta: Right back at you!

No, I'm not doing homework. Well, it's homework, but it's not for school. It's my report for grandma F, I'm writing down how I managed to become the most popular girl in school. Now all I need is the ribbon to prove it, more politics?

Greta: Why, you look ravishing today!
Greta: Thank you, I would say I did something with my hair, but honestly I always look this good.
Greta: There's no need for false modesty when you're fabulous.
Greta: I agree.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 161: The queen is in
« Reply #467 on: November 02, 2012, 08:04:43 PM »
Haha, when it comes to Greta having a nooboo, you're not going to tell us who she picks are you?  :P

SimBlip

« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2012, 09:38:13 PM »
I so hope nothing will shatter Greta's confidence.
She is just too precious to the Aurora Dynasty. :)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2012, 09:44:05 PM »
I so hope nothing will shatter Greta's confidence.

I don't think that's going to happen. She's three layers of devious with skin of reinforced steel. Her ego is basically a tank, very apt since she'll be in the military. As long as all she has to focus on is herself and her requirements I think all will be fine. The real test will be motherhood - but that is true for all the Auroras.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #471 on: November 03, 2012, 04:30:54 AM »
Haha, when it comes to Greta having a nooboo, you're not going to tell us who she picks are you?  :P

It's the law of Immortal Dynasty Gen 7  ;D
And the annoying thing is that she has so many prospects!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Louise56

« Reply #472 on: November 03, 2012, 05:35:36 AM »
I love Greta, she is something else lol! Awesome updates. ;D

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 162: I kissed a girl and I really liked it
« Reply #473 on: November 03, 2012, 01:40:33 PM »
The day after my pool party Angelina called me and asked if I wanted to go on a date with her. Wow! My fist real date! I said yes of course, who am I to deny Angelina my company. She asked me to meet her at the beach, so I did. The beach by moonlight was gorgeous.

Angelina: Thank you for coming!
Greta: I never say no to a date. It seems to be perfect stargazing weather, wanna see if we can spot some comets?

Despite asking me out Angelina seemed a little shy. It's a good thing I'm not. In no time at all we were sitting there pressed against each other. I hoped she could smell my perfume, it's called Hypnotic Obsession and I hoped it would get her in the mood.

The perfume worked its magic and I could soon feel two hearts revolving over our heads.

Angelina: Greta, can I ask you something?
Greta: Sure, what?
Angelina: Have you ever kissed a girl?
Greta: No...have you?
Angelina: No, but I'm interested in trying...
Greta: Let's get back to my house so the police wont come break up our date, and we'll see what we can do about this kissing thing.

Angelina: Now what?
Greta: Now we try.
Angelina: How do you want to do this?
Greta: Just lean forward a little...
Angelina: Like this?
Greta: A little bit more, oh, and close your eyes.
Angelina: OK, why...
*smoch*

Angelina: Nice.
Greta: My thought exactly, wanna try some more?
Angelina: Sure, we have to make sure we do it right.

Greta: Wow, you really know how to treat a girl to a good time. There is just one think I wish you'd do for me before you go.
Angelina: What?
Greta: I'd love for you to tell me how fabulous I am, a few favorable comments about my kissing technique wouldn't be bad either.

Angelina: Greta, you are the coolest girl I know. Everyone in school want's to be like you, and you kiss like a dream. Call me sometime?
Greta: We'll see. God night now.
Angelina: Good night Greta! See you tomorrow. Love you!
*waits till Angelina goes home*
Greta: Did you hear that grandma C?
Cecilia: I did, any particular reason you had her put on a show?
Greta: Just wanted you to have some proper gossip to share with the grandmas tomorrow. Don't forget to tell them about how great a kisser I am.
Ceclia: Good night Greta.
Greta: Night!

Kissing Angelina was really nice, wonder if it feels the same way to kiss a guy? Well, there really is only one way to find out...

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Just like one of the Aurora Grandmas to watch their descendants on a date ...

anything