Author Topic: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 216: Alone at last  (Read 261382 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 161: The queen is in
« Reply #466 on: November 02, 2012, 07:54:37 PM »
Grandma S is helping me with my athletics skill. Mom grandma F told me she'd be horrible at it, but I actually thinks it's helpful to have her screaming at me. It helps me practice tuning out annoying noises, besides when I join the military I'm going to have lots of people telling me what to do and screaming in my face about it, so it's good practice.

Oh, the military? I can't slip anything past you, can I? I read some of their recruitment material "Join the military, travel the world and help explore new ones." It's the only chance I have of getting away from Sunset Valley for any sort of time at all. I'm going to take it. Besides, I've always wanted to explore the world and its people, especially its people...

I'm level 3! High fives for me! Hey, what does a girl have to do to get attention around here anyway? All I want is for you to look at me while I do my queenly wave. See? Fabulous!

The work on my museum pieces is going well. It's a good thing grandma E is so talented, the better to capture my likeness you see. 

Slumber party time! I invited my most likely prospects. Perry of course, and Angelina, Amos and Michael.

Greta:...and even after running for almost three hours I wasn't even winded. Because, I'm fabulous at running and athletics in general. What about you?
Perry: I'm OK I guess...
Greta: Don't worry, not everyone can reach my level of perfection.

Greta: So, do you guys have any idea who you'll vote for for prom queen?
Gang: Uh, not really...
Greta: Really? I have this idea, why don't we all make a pact to...

After some rigorous campaigning to make sure they all voted me for prom queen we rolled out our sleeping bags in the living room. Mom told me most of them had their sleepovers outside. That is so not me! Actually, a sleeping bag is not me either, as soon as everyone fell asleep I got into my own bed. I have very delicate skin, and I need to look good for prom.

I don't give a sim 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do
and that's what I'm gonna do
And I don't give a sim 'bout my bad reputation

I'm off to prom, I'm bringing home that crown. I would say I'm hoping I win, but we all know there really isn't any one who is even close to taking it from me, don't we? The new hair? I see it as a subtle hint as to what I expect to get at the end of the night. (Subtlety is overrated!) I considered bringing a sign, but I think that would have been just a tiny bit over the top.

Like I said, no one is even close.

And result!

I even got to show off my pageant wave when I received the crown. There wasn't even a prom king this year, I got all of those votes too. But they still only gave me one crown.

There was a bit of drama when another girl showed up in a similar dress, but I dealt with that with a sneak ambush. I'll be awesome in the military, I already have the lingo.

Now that I'm a teen I get to have some say in what we do for family night. I wanted to get out of the house, so we went to Micks Karaoke. I got my chance in the spot light.

Surprise, surprise mom and I had the best time. I guess we share some interests.

Now I'm the king of the swingers
Oh, the jungle VIP
I've reached the top and had to stop
And that's what botherin' me
I wanna be a man, mancub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be human too

I don't care that most of the patrons were booing, mom and I rocked! Those people clearly didn't know a class act when they saw it!

Perry aged up to YA right after prom, so even though he was my romantic interest I couldn't get to any more bases with him. That meant that I had to pick at least one of the others (because I was ready to explore). I decided a pool party was just the right venue for turning up the heat.

Greta: Hey Michael, did you know I think about you in the shower?
Mickael: Eh.....(danger, danger, meltdown imminent).

Greta: Oh Amos, I saw that story about you in the school paper yesterday. I think it's so cool that you are captain of the chess team .

(Not really, but he ate that up! I'm getting better at complimenting guys.)

Greta: Angelina, did you know that our signs are compatible?
Angelina: They are? Wow, I suddenly find you very attractive.
Greta: Right back at you!

No, I'm not doing homework. Well, it's homework, but it's not for school. It's my report for grandma F, I'm writing down how I managed to become the most popular girl in school. Now all I need is the ribbon to prove it, more politics?

Greta: Why, you look ravishing today!
Greta: Thank you, I would say I did something with my hair, but honestly I always look this good.
Greta: There's no need for false modesty when you're fabulous.
Greta: I agree.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 161: The queen is in
« Reply #467 on: November 02, 2012, 08:04:43 PM »
Haha, when it comes to Greta having a nooboo, you're not going to tell us who she picks are you?  :P

SimBlip

« Reply #469 on: November 02, 2012, 09:38:13 PM »
I so hope nothing will shatter Greta's confidence.
She is just too precious to the Aurora Dynasty. :)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #470 on: November 02, 2012, 09:44:05 PM »
I so hope nothing will shatter Greta's confidence.

I don't think that's going to happen. She's three layers of devious with skin of reinforced steel. Her ego is basically a tank, very apt since she'll be in the military. As long as all she has to focus on is herself and her requirements I think all will be fine. The real test will be motherhood - but that is true for all the Auroras.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #471 on: November 03, 2012, 04:30:54 AM »
Haha, when it comes to Greta having a nooboo, you're not going to tell us who she picks are you?  :P

It's the law of Immortal Dynasty Gen 7  ;D
And the annoying thing is that she has so many prospects!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #472 on: November 03, 2012, 05:35:36 AM »
I love Greta, she is something else lol! Awesome updates. ;D

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 162: I kissed a girl and I really liked it
« Reply #473 on: November 03, 2012, 01:40:33 PM »
The day after my pool party Angelina called me and asked if I wanted to go on a date with her. Wow! My fist real date! I said yes of course, who am I to deny Angelina my company. She asked me to meet her at the beach, so I did. The beach by moonlight was gorgeous.

Angelina: Thank you for coming!
Greta: I never say no to a date. It seems to be perfect stargazing weather, wanna see if we can spot some comets?

Despite asking me out Angelina seemed a little shy. It's a good thing I'm not. In no time at all we were sitting there pressed against each other. I hoped she could smell my perfume, it's called Hypnotic Obsession and I hoped it would get her in the mood.

The perfume worked its magic and I could soon feel two hearts revolving over our heads.

Angelina: Greta, can I ask you something?
Greta: Sure, what?
Angelina: Have you ever kissed a girl?
Greta: No...have you?
Angelina: No, but I'm interested in trying...
Greta: Let's get back to my house so the police wont come break up our date, and we'll see what we can do about this kissing thing.

Angelina: Now what?
Greta: Now we try.
Angelina: How do you want to do this?
Greta: Just lean forward a little...
Angelina: Like this?
Greta: A little bit more, oh, and close your eyes.
Angelina: OK, why...
*smoch*

Angelina: Nice.
Greta: My thought exactly, wanna try some more?
Angelina: Sure, we have to make sure we do it right.

Greta: Wow, you really know how to treat a girl to a good time. There is just one think I wish you'd do for me before you go.
Angelina: What?
Greta: I'd love for you to tell me how fabulous I am, a few favorable comments about my kissing technique wouldn't be bad either.

Angelina: Greta, you are the coolest girl I know. Everyone in school want's to be like you, and you kiss like a dream. Call me sometime?
Greta: We'll see. God night now.
Angelina: Good night Greta! See you tomorrow. Love you!
*waits till Angelina goes home*
Greta: Did you hear that grandma C?
Cecilia: I did, any particular reason you had her put on a show?
Greta: Just wanted you to have some proper gossip to share with the grandmas tomorrow. Don't forget to tell them about how great a kisser I am.
Ceclia: Good night Greta.
Greta: Night!

Kissing Angelina was really nice, wonder if it feels the same way to kiss a guy? Well, there really is only one way to find out...

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Just like one of the Aurora Grandmas to watch their descendants on a date ...

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 163: Shauna (of the soon to be dead)
« Reply #475 on: November 03, 2012, 03:06:52 PM »
The weekend came and Saturday morning we had some family time on the water slides. I did some death defying show jumps while the elders took it a bit more easy. We don't want any broken bones at this point of the dynasty!

Mom had planned another pool party but I got a call from Shauna (another girl from school) who asked me to meet her at a remote location. That's how she worded it "a remote location". I should have heard warning bells right then and there, but it never crossed my mind to say no to her invitation.

I arrived just as I felt a pressing urge to change into swim wear. She took immediate exception.

Shauna: Look Greta, just because you look hot in swim suit doesn't mean you should wear it all the time.
Greta: What's it to you Shauna. And why did you want to meet me in the middle of nowhere anyway?
Shauna: I wanted to talk some sense into you, Angelina is my girl - so stay away from her!
Greta: I don't thinks so, Angelina was all over me yesterday, and she'll be all over me any time I let her.
Shauna: Talk to the hand! Angelina is mine!

Greta: You are not making any sense.
Shauna: I'm making perfect sense, you're the one making a fool of yourself.
Greta: Really? Because I think you're just jealous I can kiss Angelina any time I want, and she wont even sit next to you in class.
Shauna: I would be heartbroken, if I only cared about what you were saying.

Greta: Don't call me again you (I almost said Diva, but she wasn't worthy of the word) crybaby!
Shauna: Like I'd ever call you!
Greta: You just did!
Shauna: Like. I. Care!

Greta: You obviously do, you Llama, or you wouldn't have asked me to come over here.
Shauna: I only wanted to tell you Angelina is with me now.
Greta: Oh, really?
Shauna: Yes, really. We're going out tonight. So, stay away!
Greta: Fine! I'll let you have your chance with her, she'll be back with me sooner or later.
Shauna: Don't count on it!
Greta: Whatever.
Shauna: Toodles.

After the blowout with Shauna I went over to Varg's Taven (I was in the vicinity anyway) because I didn't feel like going home to that party. What was Angelina thinking? Kissing me, and now going out with that brat Shauna! I'll not let Shauna get away with disrespecting me that way! Obviously girlfriends were too much of a hassle right now, I should give a boy a go.

Only problem was, only old people were hanging out there. Not that I was going to let that stop me. I had a phone after all...

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 163: Shauna (of the soon to be dead)
« Reply #477 on: November 03, 2012, 03:20:30 PM »
Shauna (of the soon to be dead)...I love this title, one of my favorite movies :)  I wonder which lucky boy Greta will get her claws into?

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Chapter 164: The word in school was...
« Reply #478 on: November 03, 2012, 03:54:40 PM »
Meet Cary Fong, he just started High School, and was only eager to meet up with me at a moments notice. The others were suspiciously busy.

Maybe I'm getting a bit of a reputation for being generous with my favors? If so, we all know it's only the truth. Besides, sharing is good. Right?

Greta: Here, why don't you have a quick drink? Might loosen you up some, you seem tense.
Cary: I'm not... thank you, I'll have that drink now.

Greta: So, what made you decide to meet me? Heard something good?
Cary: Well, everyone says you know how to have a good time, so of course I came over.
Greta: Good to know. What did you think we would be doing?

Cary: I.., oh no! Why, oh why?`
Greta: What? Was it something I said?

Cary: Oh, random stranger I will never forget you.

Argh! What's up with the cosmos today? You'd almost get the idea someone doesn't want me to find out how it feels to kiss a boy.

Get control over that camera and stay focused on me! I will not be swayed from this course, I shall kiss a boy, and he better like it! I've gotta brush up on my technique before joining the military, I can't disgrace the uniform now can I?

Back to the flirting (I'm really improving here).

Greta: Your eyes are so blue, they are like two pools of...blue. I could drown in them, literary drown.
Cary: Ghee, thanks, I think.
Greta: Do you know what else I see in them?
Cary: No?
Greta: My reflection, and let me tell you that is quite a sight. If I were you I would certainly feel lucky to be here with this hot chick right now.

Greta: I'd also...
Cary: What?
*smooch*

Greta: How did you like that?
Cary: Really good.
Greta: So, if someone asks, will you tell them I showed you a good time?
Cary: Gentlemen never tell...

Greta: But if you weren't a gentleman?
Cary: I would....
Greta: Yes?
Cary:... tell them whatever you want me to.

Greta: Right answer!
Cary: I didn't know this was a test.
Greta: I like slipping in a pop quiz or two to liven things up.
Cary: So, what's my prize?
Greta: This!

Cary: Greta, you are amazing.
Greta: Tell me more.
Cary: I'd really like you to be my...
Greta: Shus! I'm not interested in a relationship at the moment.
Cary: But Greta, I'm crazy about you!
Greta: I understand, you feel that way about me, I would too. But I just want to explore my options. We could still date if you want to.
Cary: Anything to give me another chance to convince you to give me more.
Greta: Cool, call me sometime! Bye!

I have to say that I enjoyed kissing Cary just as much as I liked kissing Angelina. Now does this mean I like boys as much as girls, or that boys and girls are just as good at kissing? Hm, I need to investigate this further. I guess I have to kiss a few more people before I can draw any conclusions.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: The Aurora Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 164: The word in school was...
« Reply #479 on: November 03, 2012, 04:10:35 PM »
Cary's a really cute sim.
Could you maybe make a copy of your game and save him into your sim bin? He looks like he'd be an interesting one to play, you know?
Haha, Greta really is quite a character! Was it intentional that each mother doesn't connect with their child that well?